Âñôthér châñcë [ fanfiction ]

By findmeatbtsot7

something's that are lost will never return back just like you "I lost you.......it's all my fault....." "uhh... More

Îñtrôdúctîõñ
#1. Thè ñéws
#2. Thè fîrst mèét
#3. Fîrst dây bût lást yéãr ôf hîgh schôôl
#4. Thè úñsáîd lôvê
#5. Thè jôúrñëy öf èãch öthêrs háppîñèéss
#6. Thè strîñg ôf mîsûñdérstāñdîñg
#8. Thê fîrst stép
#9 . Thè prômîsé ôf Lòvé
#10 . Thè jôûrñéy öf Lôvê
#11. Thê èñd ôf sprîñg dãys
#12. Thè frôzéñ lôvè
#13. whât îf thîs îs thé lást
#14 . Thê Lôst Lôvé
#15. Thè dârk wôrld

#7 .Ã frîéñd îñ ñèéd îs á frîëñd îñdêêd

21 2 0
By findmeatbtsot7

(jimin's pov .... Okay ... I can't leave this just like this I have to do something ... And today I am gonna talk to tae and that's it ... End of pov )

Magical time skipped to end of school

With that the school bell rang and I took my things and went out ... Without turning my head anywhere ... Suddenly someone grabbed my hand when I turned and saw it was jimin

Jimin : where are you going so fast ... I want to talk to you ?

Tae : about what jimin uh ?

Jimin : about .... Hm...mmm.. music that we are gonna perform on the graduation day that is gonna be held thereafter tomorrow

Tae : regarding that okay !!

With that jimin took tae and he went to a nearby park which is somewhere close to the school ....

Tae : okay jimin uhh tell me what do you wanna know ? * He opened his laptop *

Jimin : tell me now what happened between you and y/n ???

*He asked straighly and Tae was in total shock *

Tae : jimin... Uh.. that .. is ..no..thing ... every....thing...is fine

*He said faking a smile *

Without any second thought jimin hugged tae ....

Tae was not able to control his emotions anymore don't know what to do with that he broke out in tears .. tears that were held in his heart the pain that was breaking him apart..

With that tae began to speak in a shaky voice ....

Tae : jimin ... Uh ... I love her so much but she doesn't like me jimin .. uhh *cries so hard *

Jimin : what the hell are you telling me ? Did you confess her ?

Tae : no ... I didn't confess her

Jimin : then how could you tell ?

Tae : I heard her speaking to you in the music room about me to you  telling that she doesn't like me ... And I heard it jimin uhhh ... *Cries hard*
And with that I am also sacred what if she sees me just only as her friend and not more than that ... What if I ruin Everything jimin ? What if I can't keep her happy ? What if I am not enough ? I am such a playful boy but how can I ??? *Sobbs so hard * I can't take losing her jimin ... So which I stopped talking to her kept her away from me ... Ignored her did everything but the more I was away from her the more I fell for her jimin ....

Jimin : uhhhh ... You pabo ... That day what happened was .. me and y/n were talking about a boy who is roming around nano and y/n told she doesn't like him and her eyes landed on your picture which was in the music room of our school .. and when I asked her what Tae .. she told it's his picture .. I think you must have heard the conversation in half and thinking stupid things and assuming yourself itself everything ... You must have asked me right ?

Tae : I was sacred to hear it from you .. what if she really doesn't like me ?

Jimin : can you shut up your f**** mouth ... Without giving a try you can't assume things tae ... See what if she loves you too ? What if you keep her happy ? What if everything goes on well ? What if she says yes ?? .. and tae no one can keep her happy like you  Give it a try .. make yourself acceptable for both positive and negative side tae .. are you gonna sacrifice her for your own negative thoughts ..don't waste time anymore already you wasted so much days .. we have more only 2days for the school to over and if you miss the chance now you can never see her forever ....

Tae : forever ....!!!!!!??????

Jimin : yes ... For .... Forever !!

Tae : but .. jimin uhh ?

Jimin : no buts or nothing .. you are asking her that's it tae ... And then only I am speaking to you

Tae : uhnnnn .... Okay ... I will do ...

Jimin : that's like my good boy .. don't worry no matter what I am there for you tae *he hugged tae *

With that both of the friends left the park happily with so much hopes and smiles on there faces having a great time with each other ....

"Friendship is not about whom you have known for the longest it's all about who walked into your life and said I am here for you and. Proved it and the most beautiful quality of a friendship is to understand and be understood"

And I went home with a sort of happiness and confidence of confessing to her on her graduation day as well as her birthday when I was about to open the door I heard a conversation ...

Y/m : Mrs. Kim we are leaving back to LA after y/n's graduation here in seoul

Tae's mom : please atleast leave y/n with us ... I promise to take care of her ..she has become like my daughter please ... *Crying*

Y/m : please .. don't cry  I can understand but she is not willing to stay here

Tae's mom : *cries * it's her decision anyway

With that I opened the door my eyes were fully teary .... And my mom noticed it ... I greeted y/n's mom and I ran upstairs ...

Tae's mom : I think .. he must have heard our conversation

Y/m : ya .. I hope so.. please take care and here is some gifts on behalf of our family to you ... Thankyou so much for taking care of us .. and my daughter we will visit seoul sometime

With that I throwed myself in the bed ..."no..no I can't let her go ... She has to stay with me ... Did I waste so much time ... I am a idiot how could I ...uhnnn tae .. you are literally a idiot now how will I get her back ... What will I do ... Y/n uhh .. you can't leave me and go ... I have to tell you that I love you ... I want you make you be next to me only ... I want you only for me all of my life y/n uhh .. please don't leave your bear and go .... please " I was shouting and crying so hard as if she could hear me ... No I am gonna tell her that's it ... with that I took my phone and opened it to see her picture on my phone wallpaper catching my hand ....

"No..y/n I won't let you go ... " With that I took my phone to dial jimin number .. I couldn't control the pain inside me .. so I decided to call him..

(On the call ...)

Hello...

Ya ... Taehyung what
Happened *in sleepy tone *

*Crying* jimin..
Uhh...

What .. happened..
Tae ...? Why.. are you ..
Crying now ? *Asked in a
Shock tone *

Jimin uhh...y/n

What.. happened to y/n ?

She .. is leaving
Seoul after the
Graduation it
Seems

What ...?? *Pretends
Not to know *

Yes ... Jimin uhh
How will I ask her
Now ? What if she goes
Away from me ?

You .. pabo always
Think negative only .. what if
She stays for you idiot

Really will she stay
For me ???

Ahnn .. without trying
Itself ask .. try to solve
Things tomorrow itself

Ya .. ya ... Okay I
Will

For .. now stop crying
And think of how you are
Gonna confess to her okay ?

Ya .. okay good
Night

Ya.. good night take care

With that I hunged up the call wiped my tears ... And went to bed thinking about how am I gonna sort out things ..

(Y/n 's pov ..... Here .. I am packing up everything .. I am gonna far away from him away I can't reach him anymore .. tears started to roll down my cheek the minute I think about him I saw the teddy that was smiling at me ... "Atleast you smile at me I am happy " I went and hugged it and I was talking to it as I was talking to him " taehyung uhh ... I am going away from you ..  I hope you will be happy because you don't like me naa...I don't know what I did to deserve this from you ... But I am so sorry if I have hurted you ... And I don't know how am I gonna live without you ... I don't know ... I am gonna miss everything about you ..

Your doll eyes ...in  Which I always lose myself ..

Your beautiful smile ... In which my day completes ...

Your playfulness ...

Your morning sleepy faces ...

The way you act cute to buy you a ice cream ...

Your cute face everytime you eat your favourite ice cream ... Or food

Uhhh .. I am gonna Miss everything about you ... Each and every single thing about you ... Uhhh .. why it hurts ... It's okay eventhough it hurts for me .. because anything from you is not pain for me ... Because I love you .. taehyung uhh our story ended before it even started ... " With that a sheet of paper from my dairy fell in front of me and I was reading the short poems I wrote thinking about him..

"You and I are a mess but you captivate my soul like no one else could ever do "

" You took my heart without my permission and now you are asking me can I stay "

" You touch me in a way no one can ever do ... I love you in the way you can never imagine about "

"It's okay even if you don't love me back ... But this heart will keep loving you "

"You are not mine but you stil move me in such a way I lose control"

"I can be anything else in this world but I wanted to be yours only yours "

Tears were dropping down my eyes ... "Yes .. taehyung uhhh... I will love you even if you don't love me because it is
Love afterall " I packed my things and drifted off too sleep as usually thinking about him and hugging my teddy bear waiting for living the life in a desert without him .... End of pov )

______________________________________
(✿^‿^)

Thankyou so much for taking your time and reading my story it means so much for me .... Sorry if this is not up to your expectations ... I will work hard ... and here is the quote for today

You did a good job today too as always .... fighting 💜

Stay tuned to know what will happen next .... whether this love will bloom or demolish

To be continued ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 1.1K 57
When things are beautiful, When everything is going on perfect and happiness is the only form of emotion within us, Something has to ruin it right? Y...
65.1K 1.7K 43
We once felt perfect for each other until he showed me how evil he could be. "Get away from me, you're sick!" I screamed, pulling myself away from h...
50.2K 2.7K 47
°°°°3RD PLACE IN THE KIM TAEHYUNG FANFICTION OF HEARTBEAT AWARDS°°°° Shattered hearts....Shards of glass... Scattered in my soul.... B...
4K 219 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...