On My Block Imagines/Preferen...

By ohdamnwrite

Imagines for the characters of On My Block! I will write about all characters, but most stories I write end... More

Brothers ~ Oscar & Cesar ~ Part 1
Brothers ~ Oscar & Cesar ~ Part 2
Get To Know You - Oscar
All Yours ~ Oscar
Brothers ~ Oscar & Cesar ~ Part 3

Sleep Over ~ Oscar

8.4K 83 15
By ohdamnwrite

Smut warning ⚠️

(Not proof read and it's kind of long I'm sorryyy)

You were walking home from the club in the dark, shivering and tipsy. You hadn't planned on staying at the club until it closed, but one drink led to another and you lost track of time. You had lost your jacket earlier in the night, leaving you cold and shaking. You were going to get a ride home, but your ride left before you wanted to leave so you stayed and decided to walk. You weren't too drunk, but you were definitely going to have a headache the next morning.

It wasn't very smart for you to be walking around Freeridge at night by yourself, but you didn't really have any other choice. Walking fast, you crossed your arms and shuddered from the cold. "Hey mami, come over here!" A middle aged man yelled at you from across the street. "Fuck." You whispered under your breath as you ignored him and walked faster. "I said come here! I'm talking to you!" The man yelled again, making you begin to jog slightly to get as far away from him as possible.

You looked back and saw the tall, gruff man walking towards you. Your eyes scanned the streets, looking for the Diaz household. You knew you were on the street they lived on, you just couldn't remember where their house was. You figured Oscar, or "Spooky" as most called him, could help you get away from the man following you. You knew Oscar through Sad Eyes, who was dating your best friend Ximena. Ximena always made you to go to Santos parties that were often thrown at Oscar's house, and so you and him had hung out a lot and got to know each other, and the both of you slowly became friends. Occasionally you'd flirt, and you'd admit he was attractive as hell, but it had never gone beyond playful flirtation.

"Come on, come on, where's the house?" you whispered to yourself as your eyes grazed every house on the street. You could hear the man yelling at you, and he sounded closer than he was earlier. Finally, you found Oscar's house and you ran through the yard and up to the porch. To your surprise, Oscar was outside on the porch smoking a blunt, looking startled. "Y/N!? What are you doing here, mamas?" He asked, walking over to you with a surprised but delighted look on his face. "Hi Oscar, I'm really sorry to bother you at this hour but there's a man following me and catcalling me. I don't know what to do, so I came here, I hope you don't mind." You explained quickly, out of breath. You watched Oscar's hands ball into fists as his jaw clenched. "Where is he?" He growled.

You pointed to the tall man making his way down the street, looking for you. "Stay here, I'm going to deal with it." Oscar said, placing the blunt he had been smoking on an ash tray. "Oscar, I-" you couldn't finish what you were going to say due to Oscar walking away. You watched as he walked up to the man. He came face to face with him, and before they even exchanged words, Oscar threw a punch right to the catcalling puto's face, knocking him to the ground. "Oscar, stop!" You yelled as you ran to them. You didn't want Oscar to get in trouble because of you.

Oscar had the man pinned underneath him as he mercilessly punched him in the face. "Oscar, please, I don't want you to get in trouble for this." You begged, trying to pull Oscar off of the almost unconscious man. Finally, he obeyed as he stood up, leaving his prey on the ground, bleeding. "Don't come near my girl again or I won't let her stop me next time." He spat, kicking the man one last time before he wrapped his arm around you as the two of you made your way back to his house.

You walked in silence, holding each other close. Oscar was still breathing heavily, an angry look was spread across his face. You wondered what he would've done if you hadn't stopped him. The thought of it scared you. You knew what the teardrop tattoo on his eye meant. You knew what he was capable of doing. His large arm rested on your shoulders as you walked, his heavy breaths slowly getting calmer. You couldn't help but wonder what he meant when he said "don't come near my girl again". You blushed slightly, but stopped when you noticed that he probably only said that to keep the man away from you for good.

The two of you arrived at Oscar's front door, and you pulled out of his embrace. "I'm sorry I put you through that, Oscar." You sighed. Oscar's eyebrows furrowed as you apologized. "No need to apologize, mamas. I'd beat an entire mafia up to keep you protected." He said, grabbing hold of your hands. "Thank you, Osc." You smiled, looking down at his hands holding yours. You didn't know what it was, but something about him drove you crazy. You could never tell him that though, because you were too afraid that he wouldn't like you back.

"Well, I should probably get going, it's late and I'm slightly drunk." You admitted, looking up at his soft brown eyes that were just barely illuminated under the dim moonlight. "No way, I'm not letting you go home alone. I'll drive you. Or... you can sleep here if you want." Oscar offered, instantly looking flustered when he realized that he had just asked you to sleep over. You smiled at his generosity and protective spirit. "I guess sleeping here wouldn't be so bad, if you really don't mind." You blushed, nervously fidgeting your hands. Oscar let out an awkward chuckle, but gave you a reassuring smile.

You didn't know what came over you when you impulsively agreed to spend the night, but you hoped you didn't sound desperate. Yes, you found Oscar attractive, and yes, part of you wouldn't mind if something happened between you two, but you figured it was all in your head. "Actually? You want to sleep over?" He questioned, sounding excited but nervous. "If you want me to," You stuttered. He smiled slightly. "Yeah, I want you to, if you want to..." He answered, blushing. You both chuckled at the awkward tension in the air. "I want to, it'll be fun, like I'm a kid at a slumber party again." You giggled. Oscar chuckled as he opened the door, inviting you in.

You walked in to his house. "I haven't had a sleepover since I was in high school." You joked, removing your shoes. Oscar ran around as he tidied up around his kitchen, an embarrassed look spread across his face. "You don't need to clean up for me, my house isn't any better." You smiled, pulling him away from his cleaning. "Sorry about the mess, I wasn't really expecting company." He explained. "I told you, I don't mind the mess." You smiled as you sat down on one of the kitchen chairs.

Oscar sat on the chair across from you. "So what were you doing out on your porch by yourself at this hour?" You asked him, smirking slightly. "Couldn't sleep, so I decided to smoke a blunt. Can I ask what you were doing walking by yourself at night?" He said smugly. You smiled and rolled your eyes, moving a strand of hair out of your face. "I went to the club with a friend of mine, but he left before I did and he was my ride home. So, I walked, which ended pretty badly." You replied with a quiet laugh.

"This... guy, that you went to the club with. Was he your boyfriend or something?" Oscar questioned, rubbing the back of his tattooed neck awkwardly. "No, no. He's just a friend, we were just catching up." You tried your best to assure him. Oscar let out a sigh, seeming to be of relief. "Sorry if that seemed like I was being nosey." He admitted, getting up and grabbing a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses. "You didn't seem nosey, I would've asked the same question if the roles were switched." You said.

Oscar smiled and slid a shot glass full of tequila over to you. "Drinks?" He asked, holding his glass up. "Of course, I'm not gonna pass up free alcohol!" You replied grabbing the shot glass. "To adult sleepovers!" You said as you and Oscar downed the shots. "Oh god, I just noticed how weird that sounded." You laughed, Oscar laughing as well. "Do you want some more comfortable clothes?" Oscar prompted as he motioned to your tight-fitting club outfit. You sighed with relief that you wouldn't have to sleep in your uncomfortable clothes. "Yes please! Thanks." You said, making an exaggerated relieved-face at Oscar.

Oscar brought you to his room, where he rummaged through his drawers to find a comfy outfit for you. After a little while of him searching, he pulled out one of his signature black wifebeaters and some large sweatpants. "Sorry, I couldn't find anything smaller." He said as he handed you his clothes. You made a surprised face as you looked at how large the clothing items were, but thanked him nonetheless, it was better than your small zip-up crop top and tight black jeans.

"You can change in here, I'll wait out in the kitchen." Oscar said as he started to leave, but you grabbed him arm and he turned around to face you. "I actually kind of need help unzipping my top..." You blushed. Oscar smirked. "To be honest, chula, I'd rather help you take it off completely." He admitted, instantly face-palming himself afterwards. "I'm sorry, that was weird." He mumbled regrettedly. You looked at him, and he moved his hand from his face to look at you too. "It's not weird, because if I'm being honest, I didn't say yes to this sleepover just to sleep." You felt your cheeks heat up, you weren't usually so bold. It must've been the tequila.

Oscar quickly realized what you had meant, and his embarrassment turned into lust. "Yeah? So, what were you thinking about doing besides sleeping?" He asked, walking closer to you. He now towered over you, his hands on your arms. "I think you can guess." You responded, licking your lips. "Fuck, I've wanted this for a long time." Oscar admitted as he snaked his arms around your waist. He leaned down to your height as you felt his breath against your lips. "Me too." You said quietly as you took in each other's presence.

Next thing you knew, Oscar's lips were smashed against yours, the two of you making out greedily. "Chula, before anything else, I need to know one thing. Are you talking to any other guys? Because I want to be the only guy all up on you." He asked breathlessly. "I'm not talking to any other girls, just so you know. I've been planning on making a move on you for a while now." He added, moving his lips down to your neck, nipping and sucking at the delicate skin. "I-I... I was talking to Antonio, but I'll put a stop to it." You replied, deciding to be completely honest. You had been talking to a new Santo named Antonio, and you had gone on a few dates with him, but never made anything official.

Oscar stopped his work on your neck and moved up to face you again. "Antonio, like, one of my Santos?" He asked, jealousy forming in his eyes. "We never made it official..." you mentioned, nervous about how Oscar was going to react. "I don't like the thought of my ruca talking to one of my homies like that." He mumbled, lost in thought. "I'll stop, I promise." You told him. "I have an idea on how to let him know you're mine now." Oscar growled, his jealousy taking over. You were confused, but didn't ask any questions. Oscar grabbed yourself phone from your purse and clicked on the camera app.

"Oscar, what are you doing?" You questioned, extremely confused. Oscar kissed you roughly, and you sank into the kiss, holding the back of his neck. All of a sudden you heard the click of the camera go off, and Oscar stopped kissing you. "What the hell?" You asked, wondering why Oscar took a picture of the two of you making out. "I'm sending it to Antonio, to let him know you're off limits." He said sternly. You thought that it was a bit much, but you knew better than to argue with Oscar when he was jealous like this. He sent the picture to Antonio and threw your phone on a pile of clothes in the corner of his room.

"Guess I'll have to look for that later, you're so crazy." You giggled as you started to kiss Oscar again. "Crazy about you." He responded, grinning to himself at his cheesy remark. Then he moved his mouth to your neck, where he nipped and sucked and kissed, leaving hickeys everywhere to show you were his. "Mamas, I want you to tell me what you want me to do to you, okay?" Oscar said as he unzipped the back of your crop top as you helped him take it off of you. Now left in just your bra and skirt, Oscar cupped your breasts as he kissed down your collarbone. "I....I...Oscar..." you moaned as Oscar's attack on your neck and chest left tingles all over.

"Tell me what you want baby, use your words." He mumbled against your neck, massaging your breasts softly. "Fuck me, papi." You begged, pulling your skirt down your legs. "Gladly, mami." Oscar chuckled, his laughter laced with lust. He helped you unclip your bra as you let it fall to the floor. "Fuck, you're beautiful." He groaned as he admired your breasts. "The clothes-to-bare ratio is a little off, I think it's time for you to ditch the wifebeater and shorts." You giggled, tugging Oscar's white wifebeater over his head while he chuckled. "My bad mami, you're right, we need to ditch these." He smirked as he unbuckled his pants and watched you pull them down, leaving him in only his boxers and you only in your soaked panties.

To your surprise, Oscar suddenly picked you up and wrapped your thighs around his waist. He pinned you against the wall and he started to grind against you while he kissed you roughly. You could feel his size through the thin fabric of his boxers, and it most definitely did not disappoint. "Oscar... come on... please" you begged and moaned as he kept you pinned against the wall. "Be patient mamas, or I'll have to show you who's in charge here." He mumbled, nipping at your earlobe. Oscar's words made you even wetter, and you couldn't wait to feel him inside of you.

Finally, Oscar released you from the wall and placed you softly on the bed, slightly spreading your legs. He smirked as he noticed the wet spot on your panties, knowing damn well he was the reason behind it. "You're so wet for me, princesa." He groaned as he licked his puffy lips. "No shit, papi, I've been begging for you forever, but your dumbass has been taking your sweet ass time." You sassed, half joking-half serious. "Watch your mouth, mamas." Oscar growled, his eyes clouded with lust. Now fueled by your sass, Oscar greedily ripped your panties off, moving his face down to be level with your exposed heat. "Now you're gonna get it." He mumbled as he licked in between your folds, his mouth latching on to your clit as he began sucking.

You moaned out loud, pleasure taking over. "Oscar... fuck!" Oscar continued his expert work on your pussy, 2 of his long fingers sliding inside of you. "Holy fuck, papi." You moaned loud as he brought you close to orgasm. "Oscar, please, I need you in me." You begged once again, not wanting to cum unless it was on Oscar's dick. "Uh-uh, mami, i want you to cum right now." He said as he slid his fingers in and out of you at an even faster pace, his tongue flicking at your clit. "Please... I want to cum on your cock, daddy." You moaned, trying to push Oscar's head away but it was no use. "You can do that after, just let go for me mamas." He groaned, his hands holding you down while you squirmed.

Finally realizing that Oscar wasn't going to stop until you came, you let go and your orgasm came over you, jolting your legs and making your whole body shake. It was better than any orgasm you'd ever had before, and it was only from Oscar's mouth and fingers. You couldn't wait to know what his cock could do to you. "Fuck, Oscar. That was..." you were cut off as Oscar left 2 kisses on either side of your inner thigh before moving up to be face-to-face with you. "We're nothing but done yet, you know that, right?" He asked as he pulled off his boxers, releasing his alarmingly huge member. "Papi, ruin me, please."

Oscar stroked himself a few times before picking you up and placing you on your hands and knees. He lined himself up at your entrance, rubbing his tip in your slick folds, lubing it up. Slowly he thrusted himself into you, earning angelic moans from you and content grunts from him. He started to move once you adjusted to his large size, and immediately pleasure took over again as you met his thrusts whole you bucked your hips up, trying to get as deep as possible. "Fuck mami, you're doing so good, keep going baby." Oscar moaned as he went faster, earning more moans from you.

The sounds of your sins filled the room, sweat forming on Oscar's forehead as he concentrated on hitting that sweet spot deep inside of you. You knew you couldn't hold out much longer. "Oscar.. I can't... I'm gonna... I need to..." you moaned, trying to fishes your sentence as he pounded into you at a mind blowing pace. "Uh-uh mami, take it." He groaned as he kept going. You tried your best not to cum yet. "Look at you baby, taking my cock so good, fuck." He mumbled against your neck as his thrusts got sloppy and you knew he was close. "Cum for me baby, I'm about to." He said as he tried to keep a steady pace. At his words, you let go and came on his cock, your orgasm even stronger than the first. Oscar came soon after, spilling his seed inside of you.

After you had both cleaned up, you came back and sat on the bed. You weren't sure what you and Oscar "were" now, but you didn't know if he would be okay with you staying the night, so you decided to go. "I'm just gonna head home I guess, thank you, Oscar, I had a lot of fun..." you blushed awkwardly. Oscar sat up in the bed with a confused look on his face. "What? Hell no. You ain't going home. You told me you were sleeping over, and plus, you're my girl now." He told you, not taking no for an answer. You giggled softly and sunk into his arms, Oscar kissing your forehead as you both drifted off to sleep.

GUYS I'm sorry this sucked, and I'm sorry I haven't updated in for-fucking-ever, I've been busy and lost motivation. This story just rambles on and the smut sucks, I'm sorry I just rushed and kept forgetting what I was doing!! Anyways, hope you guys care with me, and leave requests in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
52.4K 938 25
24.4K 580 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...