โ› ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โœ | ๐–‘๐–†...

By Siya_Stark3000

There are nine realms in time which run parallel to earth!With different time zones,species,surroundings but... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
ONCE UPON A TIME...
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHARACTER CASTING
CHARACTER CASTING
CHARACTER CASTING

CHAPTER 3

1K 56 56
By Siya_Stark3000

******

I am a princess not because I have a prince!
But because my father is a king.......

*****

HER POV..

         I was still lost in those gorgeous golden green eyes when my second in command and best friend not so discretely cleared his throat and nudge my arm. I looked towards him and he smirked. I returned the favour. He then announced "Gentlemen till you solve the problem her highness here can take a quick nap.... Uh.. I mean rest and regain her energy." he said.

        I sighed and nodded. I leaned back on the throne and drifted to my memories. Memories of the years passed by in my miserable life.. Coming afloat after seeing the people here in front of me again....

* 25 years ago *

            A man was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. An almost month old baby crying beside him maybe because of hunger. "For the God's sake? SHUT UP BRAT!!" He screamed. He screamed at top of his lungs. His deep chocolate brown pools were filled with rage.His scream shook all the walls in the room with his voice echoing even though the room was soundproof. Startled by the scream the baby jolted and it reduced to quiet sobs. "Thank God!" he murmured. He looked at the terrified baby straight in her eyes which were identical chocolate brown pair and snarled showing his fangs.

          "You. You pathetic bitch, because of you my beloved mate, my queen died. She died giving birth to you brat and you dare to scream your lungs out!! Do you know who I am? Huh! I am KING MANVEER PRATAP SINGHANIA. And you my so-called daughter! I refused my love, my queen, my TAARA MAANVEER PRATAP SINGHANIA (Mann's first wife and queen)that I don't want you. She could have got an abortion. BUT NO!! SHE CHOSE TO GIVE BIRTH TO YOU!! YOU BRAT!! NOW LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN CAREFULLY! I RANA MAAN HAVE ONLY TWO CHILDREN. ONE MY SON AARUSH AND SECOND MY LOVELY DAUGHTER WHO IS GOING TO COME IN THIS WORLD ANY MOMENT NOW. MY ASHLEY. My princess. And my two wives Aisha and kaamini. You brat are nothing to me. You are a murderer, you ate my wife, my mate,my queen, my taara. Now shut up and sleep. "he probably did not know that baby was hungry for two days! And thank god she was ethopian and not human otherwise she would be dead. Not like anyone would care but still.

           Then the news of the little princess's birth came and Maan exited the room excitedly forgetting the little baby. The little baby...

SIYA.....
SIYA ROSE MAANVEERPRATAP SINGH SINGHANIA
(Maan and Taara's daughter)
was her name.

            He would forget this moment but he didn't knew that little baby has imprinted his memory of shouting in her chocolate brown eyes and mind forever. Dry sobs and a hungry stomach lead her to sleep...

*21 years ago*

                 Siya's life was pretty much the same. Wake up. Wash up. Eat scraps. Get insulted. Humiliated. Cry. Beg her dad. Cry. Get beaten. Cry. Study. Eat scraps. Sleep. Repeat. Though after these many things Siya has only one love of her life. Her Dad. 'BABA'(FATHER). She called him. But Maan didn't like to be called baba as he thought that this was the endearment low life beggars called their father. So his other two children called him dad, papa or daddy. But it was always 'Sir' for siya.

                   But siya as stubborn as she is always stayed attached to his leg and called him baba while smiling sweetly at him. After many kicks, punches, and beatings from Maan, she didn't let his leg go for once. She would accompany him where ever he goes. This was the only sense of closeness she got from him. He began to ignore her. But siya while staying with him learned from how to walk majestically to how to handle court as good as four years old can learn. Siya's shitty little room contains a thin mattress, blanket, pillow, a table and a small drawer in the top attic of the palace. Her sanctuary. No one was allowed, more like no one was interested in the dusty little heated roof room of the palace.

( A/N: this picture is perfect for what I had in mind. Absolutely perfect! You can imagine anything on your own though!)

                  But she turned it to cosy and warm as good as a four-year-old can. Again there was no one to see. At desperate times when there was a thunderstorm or nightmare, she would sneak under or behind her father's huge bed and sleep in a more warm rugg than her mattress. As she was not allowed on her father's bed. Ashley(Maan's second daughter), Aarush(Maan's first son), Kaamini (Maan's third wife)and subjects of the kingdom hated her as their king maan because of her mother's death. Servants of the castle were the only support she had. Mostly gardener birju, head cook Marge and maan's security head's son Ron were her only allies.

                Aisha (Mann's second wife) was somewhat civilized with her and gave her some extra scraps to eat. Little siya would smile brightly and thank her as that was the only food she had known. ASHLEY (Maan and Aisha's daughter)and AARUSH (Maan and Taara's first son)once schemed against her and told lies to their father with help of kaamini and maan got so angry that he slapped siya so hard that she was unconscious for days.

               When she got consciousness she was at the boarding school. She then thought to make her father proud by aceing every test, sports and activities at school. But though her father never contacted her. He never came to take her back home on vacations and breaks, never wrote to her or replied to her letters. Siya would always ask to have little things after seeing expensive things with her siblings..

"Baba I want a new dress..."
"Baba I want a teddy bear..."
"Baba can I have chocolates?.."
"Baba I want new colours.."

           And due to these primary small things which she never had, she asked maan to get them. Maan would think she is a whiny, materialistic brat. But she just wanted them out of affection. Like an innocent little kid.

             After the year completed no one came to take her home. She thought her baba forgot. So she decided to surprise him. But when she reached home with her friends help she heard her baba in his office talking rudely with anger. "She is such a brat. Trashy little thing. She can't be compared to my daughter. She can die for all I care. If I saw her next time I will kill her with my own hands."

              Siya became terrified. Survival instincts kicked in. She wrote a letter to her father explaining her emotions at the best a five-year-old can and put her all belongings there. She just took her little clothes and prize money which she won at school and sneak out of the palace.

              She didn't know how many hours she was on the road tired and hungry. But suddenly she found herself in the middle of the street and two headlights of a car in dark and she shield her face and blacked out of hunger, weakness and fear.....

☆ SINGHANIA FAMILY ☆

Maanveer pratap singh singhania(Maan): KING of Angel Kingdom Arcenia.
Taara Maanveer pratap singh singhania: QUEEN of Arceniaa.
Aisha Maanveer pratap singhania: Queen and second wife of Maan.
Kaamini Maanveer pratap singhania: Queen and third wife of Maan.
Aarush Maanveer pratap singhania: CROWN PRINCE and son of Maan and Taara.
Siya Rose Maan pratap singhania: Princess and daughter of Taara and Maan.
Ashley Maanveer pratap singhania: Princess and daughter of Maan and Aisha.
And another daughter
Who would be introduced in further chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
1.7M 111K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
6.3K 549 36
Maan Malhotra ~ "I'm so deeply lost in my soul; how can I expect anyone else to understand me?" "A handsome and powerful CEO, he changes partners as...
17.8K 1K 15
'๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น' Series book one ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ... ...