Life as a dragon

By Snow_NightLightFury

You are a normal human until you had a weird 'dream' but then you realized it actually wasn't! So now you are... More

Before we start

• A normal day •

431 8 7
By Snow_NightLightFury

Me and (F/N) were fans of how to train your dragon , we also drew our selves if we were dragons!

I asked (F/N) " What if we were in the world of dragons? "

"It would be fun I guess?" Replied (F/N)

I got hyped up and practice drawing my OC

" I shall name her.... (Y/N)! " Confidently talking

You put your things back in the right place and went to bed with (F/N) hugging your favourite httyd stuffed toys.

You closed your eyes and fell asleep beside (F/N).

The next day

"Where am I?" Questioned (Y/N)

"You're awake! I don't know what happened but we turned into a dragon!" Said (F/N)

"For real?!" Panicly said (Y/N)

You and your friend checked their bodies to see if it was true but it wasn't!

You had shiny (S/C) scales while your friend (F/N) had (S/C) scales.

You two flew up in the sky filled with joy for your wish was fulfilled.

"There's an island over there, we can rest there too" Said (F/N)

You went to the island and it was beautiful!

There was a huge lake with lost of fishes a water fall and a cave behind it! There were also huge trees and there was one cherry blossom.

(F/N) caught a fish and used one of her/his fire breathing technique and the fish was roasted.

Since you two shared it you went through the waterfall and entered the cave .

"Wasn't that delicious?" Asked (F/N)
"Of course it was!" Proudly replied (Y/N)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 18.1K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
1.4M 59.5K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman that escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, if she wasn't...
56.4K 1.7K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
63.6K 125 11
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️