Going Back

By xanderxavieredwards

So, this is my first story that I am writing on here and I had written it awhile ago and let some of my frien... More

Chapter 2
Old Love, New Times
He's back
When things change...
Only the good die young
Memories
The long road home
Youre strong enough, just hold on a little longer; everything will be okay.
Bulls in the Bronx
Youre gonna miss this.
Chasing Ghosts

Going Back ~GirlxGirl~ - MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!-

10.3K 37 6
By xanderxavieredwards

_______________________________________________________________________________

"That's the last box." Josh states as he sets it down in the living room full of belongings.

"Babe, we're finally moved in! After all this time and work, we can finally start our own life." Molly exclaims as she jumps into Josh's arms, he hugs her tightly before he sets her back down on her feet, kissing her lightly on the nose.

"You guys know I'm still here, right?" Jen says, plopping down on the couch. Molly runs over and jumps into her lap.

"Oh Jen, how could I ever forget you?!" She kisses her best friends cheek and lays back onto the couch, propping her legs up on Jen's lap.

"You know Josh and I get carried away sometimes. How did last night go with Kelsey?" Jen makes a face then sighs with a shrug.

"We went out to the bar, had a few drinks before going back to her place, you know the rest. When I woke up this morning, she had left a note saying that she had to go into work early, that last night didn't mean anything. We aren't getting back together and I had to be gone by the time she got home. So, I got up and left." A long exaggerated sigh leaves Jen's lips as she lies back on the couch.

"I'm sorry J. She's a bitch. You'll find someone new, I know it. Go out tonight and find a hot chick to hook-up with." Molly sits up and lays her head on Jen's shoulder.

"Mol, I'm 26 years old. I haven't had an actual relationship since high school, I have 3 weeks until my next tour in Afghanistan. All I want is to settle down and I can't." Jen looks at Molly as her phone vibrates.  Nodding to Molly to take her call, Jen gets up and heads upstairs. Once in her room, Jen lays down on the bed, her eyes glued to the ceiling fan. Her minds on the past, on a girl who changed her life but doesn't everyone say that about at least one person? Lindsay was her longest relationship and the one she knew she would marry one day. If only life mirrored dreams. Jen and Lindsay had been friends since they were born, best friends since the beginning. They were the best friends that pretended to get married and have a family, they were even each others first kisses. But as time went on and the girls grew up, Jen started dating and Lindsay would wreck havoc on the relationships, jealousy and even driving a wedge between Jen and her girlfriends until they broke up. After the 4th girl, Jen decided to confront Lindsay about it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

~Flash Back~

One day after school, I walk into Lindsay's room and sit at the end of the bed.

"Do you wanna tell me why the hell you are acting like i'm your territory when i have a girlfriend?" I look at her, knowing she can see how angry I really am.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what the hell i am talking about!" I stand up, looking at her, starting to get really angry.

"You really want to know why I drive all those girls away from you? Do you really want to know, Jen?" I stay silent.

"It's because I am in love with you. I have been since we even knew what liking someone is!" She walks over to me, standing right in front of me.

"I have wanted to be with you since the first time you came out. I thought you would see that."

She turns and walks back to the bed and sits on the edge, putting her head in her hands. I walk over and kneel in front of her, taking her hands, looking up at her.

"Lindsay, I always thought you were just jealous cause they were taking me away from you, in a friend way. I never thought you had feelings for me...If i had known, i wouldn't have even dated those girls. I have had feelings for you my whole life."

I look up at her, searching her face. I slowly stand up, pulling her up with me, I snake an arm around her waist and look at her.

"I love you Lindsay." She looks at me, surprised,

"I love you too Jen." Lindsay stands on her toes and kisses me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I pull away, not wanting to take it too far, too fast. I love her, and I want to actually have a nice long relationship with my best friend.

_______________________________________________________________________________

~Present Day~

As I lay there thinking about Lindsay, I get a text from my best friend Alex.

-Meet me at Baxter's at 10. I'm bringing a friend, so dress nice.-

Psh, I always look fresh. I get up and shower quickly. I spray on some Polo Black, throw on a pair of boxers, a sports bra and a beater.

I stare into my mirror and smile. The Marines have treated me well, I am 210 lbs of nothing but muscle. I make girls swoon when I take off my shirt. I flex my biceps and tighten my abs, satisfied, I walk over to my closet and grab a pair of khaki shorts and toss them on my bed.

I grab a navy blue Hollister polo and lay it next to my shorts, I pull on the Khaki's and put on deodorant. I grab a white undershirt from the drawer and pull the Hollister shirt on over it. *Knock Knock*

"Who is it?"

"It's Molly! Can I come in?"

"Door's open!'

Molly walks in and sits on my bed.

"You're going out tonight? I thought you didn't want to."

"Mol, I have to stop being a pussy. If I want to settle down, I gotta start looking for girls.

She nods and watches me as i spray on a little more cologne, pull on a pair of socks, and slip into my black boots.

"Are you meeting Alex at Baxter's?"

"You know Alex, always at Baxter's. Hey, I gotta run. But, i'll see you at lunch on Sunday?"

She nods and gets up and hugs me.

"Be good tonight, Jen."

She winks and walks out. I chuckle and shake my head as I grab my wallet and keys and put them in my pocket. I pack a over night bag, just in case I decide to crash at Alex's place. I shove my arms in my leather jacket before walking outside to the garage and hop on my bike, revving the engine before i take off down the street.

As I pull up to Baxter's I see that it's packed and slip into my usual spot. I get off and put the cover on it, in case it rains.

I walk inside and go to the usual spot at the bar and find Alex standing with a red head and a blonde. I walk over and grab Alex in a bear hug, squeezing her tightly before setting her back down on the ground.

"Hey! Not so hard! Gotta go easy on me, Jen. Not everyone is freakin' Captain America like you!" Alex yells to me over the music.

"Sorry bro. You know I like to play with my food." I wink and order a captain and coke.

"Yo, Jen. This is Sarah." Alex introduces the blonde.

She turns to the red head to introduce us and as she turns around my breath gets caught in my throat.

"Jen?" She asks, taken back.

"Lindsay? What the hell are you doing here?" I wince at the hostility in my voice.

"I got a new job in town and I thought it would be good to be home again. What are you doing here?"

"I live here. I mean, temporarily of course. You know, since I am still in the Marines."

She walks over to me and wraps me in a tight hug, I hug her back. Not wanting to let go and trying to fight back the tears. But she pulls away first, looking into my eyes, searching for the spark between us that we once had.

"I've really missed you, Linds."

"I missed you too, Jen."

"ANYWAYS, I'm gonna take this pretty lady to dance. I will catch you guys later!" Alex interupts, dragging Sarah onto the dance floor.

"So, how have you been? It's been a long time since I saw you." I say, fidgeting with my drink.

"It's been eight years. But, i've been good. I went to Harvard, got my law degree. I'm doing pretty well for myself. What about you?"

"Well, the Marines have really kept me busy for the last eight years. I leave for a year, have a month and half off, then leave again. It's been crazy." I look at her, wondering if she's been with anyone else since me.

Wanting to have her body pressed against me again, I pull her to me and kiss her hard. Not caring about everyone else, just me and her again. She pulls away, looking at me in surprise.

"Not that I didn't enjoy that, but what was that for?"

"I've been waiting to be able to kiss you since our last kiss at the airport, almost nine years ago."

"Oh, really? But, if you really missed me that much, why haven't you tried contacting me?" She asks, putting a hand on her hip.

"Lindsay, you broke up with me that day. I didn't want to intrude into your life if you had found someone else. I would never take you away from anyone. I also didn't think you would still be interested in me after all these years."

"Interested?! Jen, I was and still am in love with you! You have no idea how many times I wanted to call you and tell you how much i miss you and to come back home to me."

"Why didn't you?" I ask, moving to stand behind her and wrapping my arms around her.

"I thought you would have moved on. I didn't know you would still be living here. If I had known that none of that was true, things would've been different." She turns around and looks up at me.

"Lindsay, I leave in three weeks. This is my last tour, then i'm done. Will you wait for me, til then?"

She nods and grabs my hand throwing some cash onto the bar and drags me out to the parking lot.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused as she climbs on my motorcycle.

"I'm spending these next three weeks with you. I do not want to spend them in a bar with all those women, eye raping you. Let's go back to my place."

I laugh at seeing her like this again. Her rebel side always was the side I loved best. I get on in front of her and she wraps her arms tightly around my waist.

As I pull in the space next to her car at the apartment I get off and take off my helmet and hers. I pick her up and carry her to her door. As she unlocks it I step closer to her, not allowing my lips to detach from her neck. Once we slip inside I slam it shut with my foot. I carry her back to her bedroom and gently push her  back onto the bed. I toss my bag in the corner and kick my shoes off and climb on top of her.

I lift her dress up to her thighs and pulls off her boots, tossing them onto the floor. Her fingers play at the hem of my undershirt as she slowly lifts it up and over my head. She gasps at the visible arm muscles.

"Damn Jen, since when have you been this big?" Lindsay asks, not taking her eyes of my arms. I laugh at the question, before answering. 

"The Marines changed my life Linds. You'll get used to them though." I lean down and kiss her again as she unbuckles my belt, pulling it out of the loops, letting it drop to the ground.

She kisses my shoulders and pulls off my tank top and again, stares. I laugh at her face and shake my head as she trails her fingers down my abs and I shiver slightly at her touch.

Lindsay wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me softly as I start pulling her dress over her head. She pulls off my sports bra as I unhook hers.

I kiss down her chest and bring my body down on top of hers. I laugh as I see my dog tags hang over her nose and lightly brush it. I lean down and kiss the tip of her nose.

Lindsay lowers my shorts off my body, playing with the elastic of my boxers. I pull her thong off with my teeth. I let her hands wander over my body as I tease her, kissing her inner thighs. I lower my body onto hers as I feel her grind into me as we kiss. I kiss her neck and rub her sides. Everything after melted into deep, dark passion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 9.9K 47
I want to write a story that defines true love, strength and empowerment. I hope this story will be different because there is a message I want to se...
3K 311 17
Fanny, a young lesbian woman searches for her place in the world and it takes her somewhere she never thought she could ever belong. Despite being he...
221K 10.5K 83
Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind also. Please note tags and thank you f...
28.5K 585 51
THIS STORY SUCKS PLS GirlxGirl love story. read and find out. Strong language. ~Completed~ I was really young when i wrote this i apologize for any...