Maid VS Master (Editing/Compl...

By TinyDaDoll

Falling for the jerk of all jerks? Valicity High School is for boys with rich parents and girls with debts or... More

Good Girl Meet Player
Character List
Prologue
Player Alert
You Disgust Me
I Hate You Jacob
What If?
Chances At Love...Maybe
Plan Set In Motion
End Zone
Welcome Mackenzie
High As A Kite
South Bay High, Here We Come
South Bay, Here We Come {Full Chapter}
South Bay, Here We Come {Briana's Version}
Finally! Took Yah Long Enough!
Remember This
Revelation.
The Family That Prays
I'm Sorry
Enlightening Sunshine (Insanity)
You Will Be Mine
Ugliness Within
What She's Caused.
On The Run
I love you, still.
For How Long?
The Unwanted
Far Along the Rode

Proposals and Forevers

7.8K 251 155
By TinyDaDoll

::Destiny::

It has been a long, and very emotional year for me. All the stress, heartbreak, lies, secrets, and lust has led me to this moment. It's crazy how I've come so far. I never thought I would find people I love so much. A'leena, Dani, Ray, Trey, Daniel, Briana, and most of all Jacob. These people who have let me experience every emotion in such a short period of time.

Everything has been great lately. I decided to let go like TIffany told me to yesterday and not stress over the past. I had something else to deal with that's more important than my past. Plus, I only get one day to experience this day.

Prom...

What should be the most magical night in the world because I'm spending it with the person I love most in the world.

Jacob...

No matter how much he has hurt me and broken me he will always mean the most to me. He has broken me plenty of times and rebuilt me at the same damn time. I couldn't stand him at the beginning but it's funny how love sneaks it's way into your heart. He's my drug. I hope I can just give him one magical night that he will never forget because I know things will change greatly after tonight. I've had everything set and planned in my head.

I inhaled deeply as I took in my appearance in front of my full length mirror. I had to say I look gorgeous. My long sandy brown hair was in big beautiful bouncy curls, my face was beat to the Gods, my shoes had me standing at least 5 inches taller, and my dress fit me like a glove. My tiny stomach wasn't showing much at all so I didn't have to worry about anyone finding out about anything.

I rubbed my stomach "This night will be your last here," I had to keep from shedding a tear at the thought of everything that I had set up.

"Knock, Knock," Briana said entering my room "You look beautiful Destiny," she cooed

I smiled and turned around "Thanks Briana"

"Everyone is waiting for you downstairs. It seems your always the last one ready." she said

"I know I just need sometime to think some things through before I got dressed," I said "But I'm ready now,"

::Jacob::

I hated waited.

The anticipation of seeing her kept me on edge. Everyone was waiting in the limo while I stood here anxious waiting on her. She was never a timely person. Always being the last person to be ready for everything. I can promise she will be late to her own wedding and funeral.

The clicking of heels and light chattering caught my attention. I brought my eyes to the stairs and seen her descending down them behind Briana. When I laid my eyes on Destiny, I didn't know what to say. She looked like a million bucks.

She glowed.

I thought she couldn't get any more beautiful than she was during her birthday party but I never anticipated being speechless yet again. Her long curly tresses that fell from her head, her petite frame in that dress, and them legs that seemed like they could go on for days. She looked....

"Close your mouth Jacob before you drool," Briana said

"Amazing,"

"Thank you," she smiled standing in front of me

"When I thought you couldn't get any more beautiful," I said smiling at her

"You look extremely handsome yourself," she blushed looking down. A habit she has never gotten rid of I see.

"You know," I grabbed her wrist "I think I've fallen in love with you all over again." I placed the corsage around her waist and then kissing her hand

The twinkle in her eyes told me she was about to shed a tear.

"Don't you dare cry. You gonna mess up your makeup before you even get to the dance." Briana interrupted

Me and Destiny both looked at Briana and started laughing.

"Fuck ya'll laughing for. I'm serious." Briana said "Ya'll need to get the fuck out. Having them waiting on ya'll in the limo. I would have been left ya'll."

"Okay Bri," Destiny said

"You ready for this?" I held my hand out for her

She nodded her head and grabbed my hand and I escorted her out the house.

::MAID V.S. MASTER::

When we walked in Prom I swear all eyes were on us. I knew that the eyes weren't necessarily on us guys but the girls. I didn't mean to sound cocky and conceited but our girls were the most beautiful in the room. Dani, A'leena, Tiff, and Destiny really stood out.

"This is really nice," Tiffany said looking around in awe. We all couldn't help but agree.

The music was nice, the vibe was great, everyone was smiling and dancing their lives away. I couldn't expect more from this moment. It was everything.

"I'm trying to get turnt up tonight," A'leena said

Trey hugged her from behind kissing her neck "I'm tryna see you turnt up in the bedroom tonight."

A'leena squealed and turned around kissing Trey hard.

"Eww, get a room," Dani scoffed

A'leena stopped kissing Trey and eyes Dani.

"Don't be mad because you don't get no love like this," A'leena mocked

Daniel wrapped her arms around Dani waist just as she was about to say something and whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded her head. They both walked off away from the group leaving the rest of us.

"Now they are still one unexpected couple," Tiffany said

We all nodded our heads in agreement. None of us ever thought that Dani and Daniel had anything going on with each other but the moment they hooked up everything else was history. They looked good together. I had to admit.

"Oh my god! This my song," Tiffany shouted as Beyonce 711 came on. She grabbed onto Ray's hand and escorted him to the dance floor. Followed by A'leena and Trey following behind them.

I looked over at Destiny who had a smile on her face. It was almost a bitter sweet smile.

"You want to dance?" I asked her

She looked at me for a moment before nodding her head yes. I led her to the middle of the dance floor and turned her around so that her back was facing me. She began by grinding her hips into my groan as she allowed the lyrics to serenade in her head. I knew when she really started to get into it because she began twerking, and I caught that ass, The smile on her face enlightened my word. This was the funnest moment her and I have ever had together. A moment I wished could last forever.

::Destiny::

Prom couldn't get anymore perfect. It was all I imagined it to be and more. Dani, Tiff, and A'leena was enjoying their night and the boys were going out their way to make sure everything was perfect. This was the time of our lives. A night a love, fun, and most of all friendship. I couldn't ask for anything more. I wish time would just freeze.

Jacob hands wrapped around my waist and my hands wrapped around his neck as Ariana Grande ft The Weekend Love Me Harder started to play.

Tell me something I need to know
Then take my breath and never let it go
If you just let me invade your space
I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain

I blushed as we began to move from side to side. It wasn't really a slow song but it wasn't necessarily fast either. However, I felt the song explained exactly how we felt about each other. The little space between our bodies was closed when Jacob pulled me in closer to him.

I looked up into his chestnut brown eyes as he stared down into my greenish grey ones. The sparkle in his eyes was everything to me.

"You know..." he began to say but trailed off

"I know?"

"I love you," he said

I smiled "I love you too Jacob,"

"No you don't understand. I'm in love with you. Your everything to me. Your my heartbreak, my anguish, my pain, my soul, my body, my mind, my heart, my love. The ups and downs with you have taught me everything. I was a little boy when I met you. Fucking bitches and just not giving a fuck but then you came into my life. You were the light and darkness. You opened my eyes and my heart. I thought I would never love or trust anybody and with our fall outs I thought I would be threw with you. But your special. No matter what you did to hurt me or what I did to hurt you, we always found our way back to each other. I'm in love with you Destiny. I don't ever want to leave your side and with that being said..."

I watched with tears falling down my eyes continuously. My vision clouded and my heart throbbing. Jacob got down on one knee and grabbed my hand.

"Please don't" my inner conscious said "Don't ask,"

"Destiny Everlena Love will you do me the honor of..." he kissed my hand and as if everything in the world stopped and nobody else was surrounding us "Will you marry me?" he asked

I broke down.

Tears....and even more tears fell down my face. I shook my head in disbelief. He didn't just do this. Was he trying to break my resolve. He just asked me to marry him. The man who I'm madly in love with asked me to marry him.

I know I should say no. But the look on his face was one that I never seen before. I couldn't bring myself to crush his heart completely and in front of all these people. The music had ceased as soon as he asked me as if this was all planned. I could feel all the eyes on us.

"Jacob..." I choaked out his name through the lump in my throat

I could tell his was waiting anxiously for my response. I knew after my response and what I was going to do he would probably never forgive me. However, I rather cherish this moment for the rest of my life.

I cupped his face and kissed him deeply. It was sparks in the air like the fourth of July. Pulling my lips away from his I gently stoked his face and smiled. "I will marry you Jacob,"

Cheers and congratulations erupted around us. He slid the ring on my finger and kissed my hand. Jacob stood up and pulled me up into his arms swinging me around.

I smiled as he sat me down. The happiness and pain in my chest mixed together hurt so bad. I can't take this. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Mane, don't cry," he said as he wiped the tears away

The sudden urge to throw up formed in my throat. I grabbed hold of my stomach trying to make the feeling reside but that didn't help.

"You okay?" Jake asked me with a concerned expression.

"No," my inner thoughts spoke "I'm not and it's all because of this damn baby."

"Yea I'm fine," I nodded my head "Just feeling a little sick. Imma go to the bathroom,"

I began to turn around and walk away but Jacob grabbed onto my wrist. "I'll come with you. How about we just leave if your not feeling well."

I smiled and removed his hand from my wrist "No, go get me a drink and I'll be back."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure," I said "And Jacob, never forget that I love you."

He didn't say anything.

I placed a kiss on his cheek and waltzed off. I can tell he was confused. The look on his face was that of pure not understanding. But I had to do it this way. This was the only way.

I walked towards the exit but it seemed the closer I got to it the further it was. The urge to puke kept surfacing in my throat. I ran towards the door and as soon as my heels stepped on the pavement and I was close to the curve my stomach relinquished all of the throw up.

I crouched down and held my stomach and cried.

"I'm so sorry," I cried out loud

I cried at the fact that I was in love with him

I cried at the fact that he loved me even more

I cried at the fact that he wanted to marry me and I accepted his proposal

I cried at the fact that he would be torn to shreds at the decision I made.

I cried at the fact that I would have to leave him and never see him again because of what I'm choosing to do.

I just cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

Standing up I made my way to the limo. When I reached it I opened the door. Pulling a letter out my purse I sat it down in the seat. A letter that read To:Jacob.

I pray that one day he would forgive me for this.

One day...I pray.

::Jacob::

It's been to long.

She should have been back from the bathroom by now. Maybe she was feeling too sick so she went to the limo.

Trey walked over to me "Whats wrong bro? You sitting here looking all depressed when you just got engaged to the girl you love the most."

"Have you seen my fiance?" I asked

He shook his head nah "I thought you were with her."

"She wasn't feeling good and went to the bathroom but she should have been here by now."

"Maybe she went to the limo,"

"I thought that too," I stood up "I'm going to go check,"

Trey nodded his head and I left him. Why wouldn't she tell me to come with her to the limo if she wasn't feeling that good? She knows I would have went with her.

"Move!" I Shouted pushing against someone until I got to the door. It was a little chilly outside at the moment and it was dark. Destiny can be so stupid sometimes. It's not safe for her to be out here especially when it dark and she's not feeling well.

The closer I got to the limo I seen a trail of throw up.

So she really wasn't feeling well.

I got to the limo and put my hand on the handle. I had a bad feeling that something I wouldn't like would await me when I opened the door.

"Fuck it," I opened the limo door and to my utter dismay she wasn't there.

"Where the hell is she?" I mumbled. I was just about to get out the limo when I noticed a white letter. It had my name on it. I didn't want to open it because of this terrible feeling I had but I did anyways.

I sat down and began reading.

To Jacob:

By now you should be reading my letter and I should be long gone. This may come at a surprise to you but I couldn't stay with you. I'm writing you now to tell you my feelings.

I love you but I have to tell you goodbye and farewell. You will always be the love of my life and no-one will ever take your place.

You have broken me and tore my heart to shreds. You have made me feel the pain of being in love with someone and not wanting to let him go at any cost. We both have lied to each other and called each other out of our names and said the worst things to each other.

Bitch, slut, man-hoe, I hate you, etc. The list can go on forever.

However, All of this have made us what we are today. Lovers. Together we made each other and broke each other. We are everything to one another. I'll take the pleasure and the pain of being with you because only you can make me feel complete.

But, unfortunately I have to go. I have to leave you and everyone behind. I wish I could tell you why but my tear stained eyes and aching heart will not allow me to write down what I have chosen. You're everything I could have asked for.

I have to run away though. You have given me the most precious thing ever. But for the sake of you loving me and me loving you I have to let everything go.

Tell everyone I love them and goodbye. I hope everyone enjoys their lives from here on out.

As for you Jacob, I hope you find happiness. Let me go because I have let you go. You will forever be my eternal love. Don't come looking for me though because I can promise where I'm going you will never find.

Goodbye and Farewell my love.

Never forget that I love you.

From: Destiny Love, Your forever.

She left

She's Gone

I just proposed to her and she left me

Why? Why Destiny?

The tears that came out my eyes wouldn't stop. This hurts. Hurts so bad. I could never love anyone again the way I loved her. She told me to let go.

"How?" I asked "How the hell imma let go after this Destiny!?" I cried out loud

"Fuck!" I slammed my hand on the seat

"Jacob...?" The door to the limo opened suddenly and A'leena appeared before m "I came to check on you and Destiny but I heard you crying."

"A'leena...." I choaked out "Why?"

I cried hard and A'leena came and embraced me tightly. She rubbed her hands through my hair "She's gone?" she asked and I could feel her warm tears slide down onto my arm.

I just cried. I couldn't answer.

She left. She left me.

Where did she go? And what did I do? She doesn't have a clue how broken I am right now. Things will never be the same. All because....

She left me all alone and heartbroken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was anyone expecting this kind of ending? So many unanswered questions I know but guess what Maid vs Master is officially over!!! This took forever to complete but I believe it was all worth it. My very first story on wattpad and damn it's finally over.

I know some or most or maybe even all of you must be mad at me right now. Ya'll had no clue what was going to happen. What happened to Destiny? What about the baby? Why would she leave Jacob after he proposed to her? To bad Maid vs Master is over right. Sequel? Yes there will be one. Coming sometime in 2015. Who cried? Anyone? Damn if you didn't that kinda sucks. But I hope I left ya'll on the edge of ya'll seats. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I loved writing this.My loyal fans are the best, I love ya'll forreal. Ya'll stuck through this with me. I really couldn't ask for anything more. The sequel will be amazing too. It's coming soon.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 419 35
"Highschool? Bullshit." ~The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Nobody likes highschool. It's four years of being judged, getting your heartbroken, feelin...
4.2K 226 27
A ruthless god. A sinful angel. And the princess between them. My life is perfect. My life is planned. My life isn't mine. Promised to a man I love...
760K 46.1K 75
Mature Content including violence, sex, and language The gods are fighting. Mortal creatures worship and pray, scheme and plot, all in the name of th...
244 4 19
[slow updates] The big house, maids and cooks. The fancy cars and rich lifestyle. It all sounds nice in theory. But all of the conditions it comes wi...