Yugioh 6d's The Seven Cursed...

By ArbiterGolden

A new enemy arises the Signers of the Crimson Dragon must defeat them in order to protect their homes and the... More

Episode 2, Battle against Classmates, Turbo Duel Tag team
Episode 3, One more Duel, Leo vs Dexter

First episode, New begining, A Mysterious boy appears!

210 1 3
By ArbiterGolden

Living in this world, pressing on

Filled with hate, I must live

two months later...

"Leo, get up!" exclaimed a infuriated young girl with school uniform with red color slifer still on with green hair.

"Five more minutes Luna, it's still 5:00 in the morning..." complained a tired sleepy green haired boy know named Leo.

"No it isn't Leo, it's 7:00 am which means we are gonna be late for school if you don't get up already! You know how upset Ms. Bartlet when any of are late. Now get up already!" said Luna as she pulled the covers off of her twin brother. As Luna is already in her school uniform ready to go. Leo on the other hand, is not only still sleepy but still in his pajamas.

Leo groaned at what his sister said. "Okay, okay! I'm up already!"

Leo and Luna are young green-haired fraternal twins. They had been living peacefully at their home since they returned one month ago because of their parents, they been back at New Domino city at the Tops since their friend, Yusei Fudo, had defeated Z-one and saved New Domino city two months before. Since then, they and the rest of their friends, Jack Atlas, Crow Hogan, Akiza Izinski, and Yusei Fudo have been leading their own different way how to live their normal lives... or at least... as normal as it can get for them being Signers, the six individuals who bear different shapes of the marks of the Crimson Dragon on the skin of their right arms.

an hour later...

"Did you have to be so rude in waking me up, sis?" Leo asked his sister as he is in his own school uniform as it goes in different color being blue Obelisk, is still a bit cranky from his abrupt wake-up call as he and Luna have arrived the front of Duel academy school.

"I did try to do it the nicest way but it wasn't working besides, if I didn't you would never have gotten out of bed." Luna replied back at her brother.

"What are you talking about? Of course I would!"

"Yeah, in your dreams maybe."

"Hey now, what are you trying-!"

"Luna! Leo!" The twins heard a familiar voice as they looked around their surroundings, they spot the person that called out to them, it is a redheaded, short hair, teenage girl walking up to them wearing her own school uniform as it's colors shows off red like Luna's.

"Hi, Akiza!" Luna called out to one of their good friends.

"How's it goin Akiza? we haven't seen you in a while." Leo asked her.

Akiza smiled at their response of her.

as the three friends are catching up, Luna felt a cold chill. "Huh?" Luna was confused from this, as she looked around and see if there's anything out of the ordinary but she failed to notice anything... at least at first. Then, a male student came in range as he is walking the other side of the school, with black hair and head hanging, he wears a red cap hat on, with red jacket zeep open to see a black shirt underneath, as he was walking by to head to class. The boy appeared to be around Akiza's age. The air, the intensity, and the strange aura around him made it difficult for anyone or her to not notice him.

'who is he?' Luna thought to herself as she was pulled out of her train of thoughts by her brother.

"Luna! earth to Luna!" Leo called out to her as it did startled her a bit.

"Huh? what?" Luna is snapped back into reality.

"Come on already! You were the one complaining me about being late, not the other way around!"

"Well, you usually are almost late everytime!"

"Come on, you two," Akiza stepped in grabbing their attention. "Let's all go to class."

the two twins nod their heads in agreement as they rush to the school to make sure that they don't late for class, and unknownest to them, the boy that Luna notice is gonna be someone that will be on their guards for now on.

Minutes later...

the twins rushed into the classroom as the bell had rang on the spot, panting hard when they managed to reached their destination.

"Oh, man..." Leo commented while he is catching his breathing. "I almost... thought we were... gonna..."

"Don't... say it... please..." Luna warns her brother as she too is catching her breathing.

"Good morning, you two." Ms. Bartlet, their teacher, approached them as they entered.

"Hi, Ms. Bartlet." Luna responded.

"Hello, Ms. Bartlet. We, arrived just in time teach." Leo commented to their teacher.

"Well now that you two are here, let's get started class."

As their teacher is speaking about school stuff, and Duel monsters, as class seems to go as normal as it can get, but Luna found herself lost in thought about that boy. "Who was that guy? There's something about him... seems strange... " she thought. Luna then shook her head, as snap back into reality again. "Why does it bother me so much? it feels like... something's going to happen... and for some reason this guy is going to be the center of it..."

"Everyone," Ms.Bartlet tells the class. "I'd like you all to meet one the new teacher of the class, Miss Victoria Tavare."

As she introduce her, the woman came into the class as she has long black hair, and has a school uniform as she a middle aged, she also has violet eyes.

"Hello, Miss Tavare." the class greeted in unison.

"It's very nice to meet you all." Tavare responded respectfully.

"Miss Tavare, her, is new to our Academy and is studying to become a teacher," Ms. Bartlet explained. "So, for the rest of the school year, she will be assisting me with you all about Duel Monsters."

As the teacher Ms Bartlet spoke, both Leo and Luna noticed Miss Tavare staring at them directly at them. As they were both frozen under that cold gaze.

"Miss Tavare?" Ms. Bartlet asked for her attention.

"Oh, yes?" Miss Tavare quickly responed. The twins breathed a sigh of relief quietly.

"Would you like to tell the class a bit more about yourself?" Ms Bartlet asked her.

"Why, certainly Ms. Bartlet." Miss Tarvare answered.

As Miss Tavare began to tell the class of her history, Leo turned slightly to Luna.

"What... What was that about?" he whispered to her.

"I have no idea..." She responded to her brother.

An hour later...

As the bell rang to dismiss class for today, the twins were walking through the hallway. Leo then glanced at his sister Luna, who is worried about something as he learned, whenever his sister as her own thoughts to think about that she didn't want to talk about, it usually means that means she is concerned about something that would affect them.

"Hey, sis, what's up?" he asked her.

"It's just that... I get this feeling that something big is going to happen soon..." Luna relied in a worried tone. "Something big and dangerous."

Leo paused for a moment as this confirms it as there's one thing he knows how to cheer his sister up. "Well, don't worry Luna! If something does happens, I'll protect you!"

Luna's face is lit up from her brother's positive encouragement as she looked at her brother's face, she smiled. "Thank you, Leo."

As the two of them got out of the hallway and went down stairs they reached out of the doors and got outside in the same courtyard from before, and they would have gone further than that, if they hadn't heard someone calling them out.

"Hey, you guys!" a familiar voice called out.

The twins looked forward and saw their classmates and friends, Bob and Patty. Bob was a little larger than Leo and had brown hair, while the black-skinned Patty was thinner with blonde hair. Both were classmates of Leo and Luna since they both started on the same year as the city and the satellite was merged together.

"What's up, guys?" Leo called back to them, he ran towards them until someone had knocked Leo aside. "Ow!"

Luna and the tow classmates saw what happened as they were surprised a who Leo accidently bump into and not someone that Leo to be messing around with.

"Watch where you are going kid." said a male student with a spiky black hair and has a Obelisk blue color uniform.

"Hey, I should be telling you that!" Leo was irritated at the guy that purposefully knocked him down in the first place as he got up and look straight up at the guy.

"Are you talking back to me?!" the male student asked angrily at this. "No one, talks back to Ken terrace and gets away with it, not even a little kid like you!" Ken is an upper classman much like Akiza but unlike her, people like him don't like anyone to talk back to their imagine authority not even Leo.

"Oh, yeah jerk?" Leo returned but then he was quickly pushed to the ground. "OW!"

Leo found himself pinned down on his stomach with his right arm held behind his back by Ken as he is twisting his arm hard but hold down.

"Say you're sorry, kid." Ken demanded him to compile.

"Hey! Let my brother go now!" Luna shouted as she was about to move to help him, but Ken twist his arm a bit further for Leo to scream a bit of pain for Luna to her tracks as Ken dares to make a move again.

"Why should I? He bumped into me. No one disses me and gets away with it, and if you make another move like that, I will break this twerps arm!" Ken responded with a threat that made her and her classmates gasped shock at this.

"You can't do that!" Patty said fearful.

"Oh, I can. And I will! Just try me." Ken dared them to make a move they won't risk Leo to be hurt like that as they won't move a muscle.

"Just knock it off already!" Patty found some courage to yelled at him.

"Yeah, just get off of him and let him go!" Bob joined in on persuading Ken.

Ken hears none of it as he arrogantly laughed at their attempts, as he was about to make Leo beg, he was then grabbed by the shoulder hard as was jerked off of Leo and was thrown to the ground.

Luna turned and was surprised to see the same boy from earlier that morning.

"Who's that?" Bob asked as the girl Patty is confused as to who it is too, as Leo got himself up Luna makes her way to her brother's side to check on his arm.

"Leo, are you okay?" Luna asked him being concerned.

"It's, nothing to worry about sis, no big deal, ow." Leo tried to convinced her his okay but the pain in his arm hurts a lot.

"Are you alright kid?" said the voice.

As Leo and Luna looked to see that the boy was the one that asked Leo.

"Yeah, I'm alright, ow!" Leo lied as the pain in his arm proves it as the boy can see it clearly.

"Don't move your arm too much or you will make it worse." the boy warns him as Leo did what he said but the pain is still there. "Hang on just a second."

As soon he said that he knelt down and put his backpack down, he zip the top and is looking through some stuff as Luna and Leo is curious to what he is bring out and then, he pulled out some ice bag that's still fresh as the water is clearly dripping fast.

"Here, have this pressed on your arm." the boy tells him as he handed to Luna who can do the task for him as she pressed the ice pack on Leo's right arm, he can feel the coldness on his arm as he hold back the unexpected numbness going through his arm. "It won't last long, but when you two get home you can replaced this one with a new one so that it can reduced the pain it will feel better tomorrow."

the twins understood his instruction as Luna is thankful for helping Leo out. "Thanks mister."

"Yeah, thanks man. I really thought he would have broke my arm." Leo thanked the mysterious boy as they wanted to know who he is.

But as attention is drawn to the boy, Ken who has slowly got up from the ground is staring straight at him and he is not happy at what this boy just did as he got up on his feet he growled at him. "Hey you! Butt out!" he snapped at him.

As the classmates, the twins, and the sees that Ken is back up the boy got this annoyed look on his face, as he zipped up his backpack, and put at his back.

"Don't worry, I will deal with this jerk." the boy tells the twins as Luna was confused to what he means, her brother on the other hand is excited that he is going to beat Ken as the boy stood up and face the bully he stares at him with a hard gaze.

"Pick on someone your own size punk." the boy stated at this upperclassmen.

"Who in the world do you think you are?" Ken asked him as he just scoffed at this.

"Me? I'm just another one of the students here. If you must know who I am, the name's DBG." the boy introduced himself.

"Huh, that's some name you got there, kid. You talk a big game, but can you back it up?" Ken challenged DBG.

DBG just glares at him as he now reached from his backpack and pulled out his duel disk which is an average one mind you, as he strap it on his right arm, and then he pulled out his deck from his deck case that's attached to his belt, and placed his deck in the duel disk deck slot as he shows off his duel disk to everyone. "Oh, I can back it up alright." DBG accepted Ken's challenged.

While everyone including the twins, was surprised that he is a duelist like Ken and the twins, Luna was gazing at DBG's strange change behavior out of confusion. "Something's weird about him... first he helped Leo with his arm but suddenly he seems completely different now..." she is thinking about. Luna then heard a voice call out to her. She turned to her side and noticed a spirit, a Duel Monsters entity, speak to her. The creature is small and round with brown fur and a pink bow on his head. "You feel it, too Kuribon? I guess I'm not the only one who's worried..."

Minutes later in the Duel gym arena...

DBG and Ken stood across from each other in the gym, where a large open space was set up for schoolmates to Duel. Both duelist has gotten their strapped on, except for DBG since he already had his Duel Disk strapped on and has already his deck in his Duel Disk, as Ken had just gotten his deck placed in his Deck slot. The both of them have their Duel Disks activated their auto-shuffling feature.

Each of them drew five cards and the first person that takes the turn first drew first card as Ken likes what he has in his hand, DBG has this poker face that no one can tell if he had a good hand or not.

"So tell me, punk. Are you ready for a beatdown of your life?" Ken remarked arrogantly.

"What a creep." Leo commented, even though he is still have the ice bag pressed against his arm, it's still recovering.

"Hope this guy loses." Patty added as she hopes DBG wins.

Ken laughs like a manic as he thinks he will win. "Time for you to get schooled!"

But DBG is not faced by this as he then turn his cap hat backwards as this confused the audiences at the seats as DBG face is still stoic but there's this glint in his eyes that shows a little.

"We'll see about that." DBG responded back at him.

"A wise guy, huh? Well let's see how you like it when I trounce ya!" Ken yelled angrily at him but DBG still calm as ever.

As tension sets in the gym as both duelist is ready to begin. With audiences watches the duel commence.

DUEL!

FIRST TURN.

DBG (LP 4000) VS Ken (LP 4000)

"Leo, Luna, what's all the commotion about?" Akiza asked as she, Ms. Bartlet, and Miss Tavare entered the room.

"Oh, hi Akiza." Luna replied back at the site of her and her brother's friend.

"This jerk's about to get his butt handed to him that's what the commotion about." Leo answered as Akiza noticed that he has a ice bag pressed on his arm.

"Who gave you that ice bag?" Akiza asked him.

"That guy that is dueling against that jerk, his name is DBG and he was the one that helped me up and gave me the ice bag." Leo replied back.

"Did he now?" Miss Tavare says as she has a clear look at him.

"Well I hope you two thanked your fellow classmate for him helping you. Is it helping you?" Ms. Bartlet tells them as the twins nodded their heads at their teacher.

"Oh yeah we did. And it's helping alright, it still hurts but it's working." Leo tells her.

As Ms. Bartlet looks at the field and recognized the person DBG is fighting against she then sighed at the disappointment. "Ken... that one is just plain trouble."

"Hm? What do you mean?" Miss Tavare asked the teacher.

"What I mean is... Ken has always been the troublemaker since he moved here to New Domino City." Ms. Bartlet answered with disapprovment.

"Got that right," Leo stated as he is using the ice bag to rube his arm. "Man, he really did a number on my arm. I thought for sure he was gonna break it... at least he'll get what's coming to him."

"That all depends on well this 'DBG' does against Ken." Akiza says as everyone agrees with her as the twins and the classmates are hoping for him to win.

(YU-GI-OH! 5D'S-Sound Duel 1- 11.SOS)

"I'll go first!" Ken declared, drawing a card. "I'll start with Upstart Goblin! I draw a card and you gain 1000 Life Points"

DBG

LP: 4000 + 1000 = 5000

After drawing another card, Ken got even more arrogant. "And why don't I just go ahead and activate another Upstart Goblin?!"

DBG

LP: 5000 + 1000 = 6000

"He's giving him extra points? Why would he do that?" Leo asked.

"So I can do this! I'll activate the Continuous Spell card: Six Samurai United!"

As he swipe it in the slot, a larger holographic image of the card appeared in front of ken and everyone at the seats behind him.

"With this card," Ken begins explaining. "everytime I summon a Six Samurai monster, it gains a Counter. So I now summon Legendary Six Samurai-Kageki!"

The monster which appeared in the card's image materialized in front of Ken and facing DBG with four arms that each has samurai katana's.

Legendary Six Samurai-Kageki

LV: 3

ATK: 200

"Since I've summoned a Six Samurai monster, United gains a Counter."

Six Samurai United

Bushido Counters: 1

"Next, Kageki's effect activates! When it's normal summoned, I can special summon a level 4 or below Six Samurai monster from my hand! Let's go! I summon the Tunner monster Kagemusha of the Six Samurai!"

Another new samurai appeared in the field next to it's comrade.

Kagemusha of the Six Samurai

LV: 2

ATK: 400

Six Samurai United

Bushido Counters: 2

"Because I have another Six Samurai on my field, Kageki gains 1500 extra ATK!"

Legendary Six Samurai-Kageki

LV: 3

ATK: 200 + 1500 = 1700

"A Tunner monster?! That's not good! He is gonna bring a Synnchro monster!" Leo exclaimed as he and everyone knows what's coming.

"Not just yet," Ken stated as he is not done with his moves. "Before I go on, I'll have to use the effect of United. I send it to the Graveyard I can draw equal to the number of counters on it! Since there were two counters... I can draw two cards."

As Ken send his spell to the grave, he pick up the top two cards of his deck so he now has six cards in hand again.

"But wait, couldn't he have just left United on the field and drawn a bunch of cards later? Why use it now?" Leo asked as he is confused by this move Ken did.

"No he couldn't," Akiza answered. "Six Samurai United Limits the number of Counters that can be placed on it to two. So he can only have as many as two Bushindo Counters on it. That's why he rather use it now then later."

(YU-GI-OH! 5D'S-Sound Duel 1-11.SOS Ended)

(YU-GI-OH! 5D'S-Sound Duel 1-25.Fierce Attack)

Ken smiled as he looked at the cards he drew with his spell card, he then laughed. "I drew it! I now activated the Continuous Spell card, the Gateway of the Six!"

As another large holographic card appeared in the field, Akiza and Bob recognized it.

"That's not good." Akiza commented.

"Huh? What is it?" Leo responded.

"She's right," Bob replied. "Gateway of the Six is the backbone to any Six Samurai Deck."

"Everytime a Six Samurai Monster is summoned, Gateway of the Six gains two Bushindo counters. When I get enough... the fun begins," Ken smirked. "And now, I tune level 2 Kagemusha with level 3 Kaheki!"

Kagemusha leaps into the air and splits into two green rings which Kageki floats between.

3 + 2 = 5

"The legendary warlords, the leader has come! Stand aside as his sword slashes away at everything! Synchro Summon! Appear now, Legendary Six Samurai-Shi En!"

A larger warlord warrior lands on the field and has it's katana at the ready.

Legendary Six Samruai-Shi En

LV: 5

ATK: 2500

Gateway of the Six

Bushindo Counters: 2

"A Synchro Summon on the first turn?!" Leo asked as he, Luna, Akiza, and the classmates are surprised.

"As much as I hate to say it, that Ken guy is good..." Patty commented.

"We'll just have to see how DBG recovers." Miss Tavare added.

"Indeed." Ms. Bartlet said agreeing with her.

"Because I have a Six Samurai on my field, I can special summon Grandmaster of the Six Samurai from my hand and enter the field!" Ken stated.

As a large older warrior appeared next to the warlord as it stares at DBG with only it's one good eye.

Grandmaster of the Six Samurai

LV: 5

ATK: 2100

Gateway of the Six

Bushindo Counters: 4

"And now I activate Gateway's effect! By removing four counters, I add a Six Samurai from my Deck to my hand! And I choose to add, Legendary Six Samurai-Kizan!"

Gateway of the Six

Bushindo Counters: 0

"And just like Grandmaster, I can summon Kizan if I have a Six Samurai on my field which I do!"

As an another warrior appeared in the field next the Grandmaster as it's ready it's weapon.

Legendary Six Samurai-Kizan

LV: 4

ATK: 1800 + 300 = 2100

Gateway of the Six

Bushindo Counters: 2

"Since I have two other Six Samurais, Kizan gets a 300 ATK bonus. Next, I'll activate Shien's Smoke Signal, so I can add a level 3 or below Six Samurai from my Deck to my hand, and I choose Spirit of the Six Samurai. Then I'll place two cards face-down and end my turn," Ken declared. "It's your move now."

(YU-GI-OH! 5D'S-Sound Duel 1-25. Fierce Attack ended)

"Took you long enough, I was about to fall asleep from your long search skills." DBG stated as about to take his turn.

"What was that?!" Ken snapped at what he just said.

SECOND TURN

DBG (LP 6000) VS Ken (LP 4000)

(Naruto Emergence of Talents/Hyakkaryouran Extended)

"It's my turn now, I draw." DBG said.

Luna is kept being drawn towards DBG's strange behavior. The air around from before is circle around him, and the the tone of his voice, there's something about it that she seen it before, it may been around the time when she, Leo, and Yusei first met Akiza at the fortune cup tournament, which was a long time ago.

"I activate the Heavy Storm magic card, destroying all Spells and Traps on the field."

A sudden large gale is about to blow away Ken's face-down cards.

"I don't think so!" Ken replied. "I activate Shi En's effect! Once per turn, I can negate the activation of any spell or trap card and destroy it!"

The large samurai raised his sword and swung it downward, dispelling the wind and the spell card as it's destroyed.

"Gonna have to do better than that, punk." Ken said.

"I activate Dark Hole, which destroys all of your monsters on the field." DBG declared.

Another strong wind blew through the room again, as it's creating a vortex as the monsters are struggling to not get swallowed up.

"Since Shi En already activated his ability this turn, it can't do it again." Luna explained.

"So then this should work this time. All right! Go get 'em, DBG!" Leo cheered DBG to win.

"I don't think so," Ken replied. "I activate the counter trap card, Musakani Magatama! If I have a Six Samurai on my side of the field, I can negate any card that would destroy cards on my side of the field and destroy it!"

As the trap card was activated, it's glow subsided the vortex saving his samurais.

"Any more lame tricks?" Ken taunted DBG but he kept his stoic expression.

"I activate the quick-play spell card, Mystical Space Tyhoon. This destroys one spell or trap on the field. And I'll target that face-down card of yours." DBG stated.

The face-down card was revealed to be Mirror Force.

"That was almost bad." Patty commented.

"I now activate Cards of Consonance. By discarding a Dragon-type tunner monster with 1000 or less ATK points from the hand, I can draw two more cards," DBG stated as drew two cards then, Luna gets a shiver at what's coming as DBG saw what he and continues his turn. "Then I activate the continuous spell card, Future Fusion. I reveal a Fusion monster in my extra deck, and send it's fusion materials from my deck to the graveyard, and in two turns, I can summon that monster." DBG explained.

"If this duel last that long." Ken remarked.

"I revealed Five-Headed Dragon. It's Materials are five dragon monsters, so I send away five dragons from my deck to the graveyard," DBG continued. "Next, I activate Terraforming, which lets me add a Field Spell from my deck to my hand, and I'll go ahead and activate it. Dragon Ravine."

Everyone watched quietly as the room began to change the appearance of the gym into a desert ravine upon the activation of the field spell, as they are now in a field of a desert desolate ravine with the specters including Ken at the bottom and DBG staring down at his opponent as stands at the each of the cliff.

"I activate my field spell's effect. Once per turn, I can discard a card from my hand then either add a level 4 or below Dragunity monster from my deck to my hand or send a dragon from my deck to the graveyard. For this turn, I'll add Dragunity Dux from deck to my hand."

Ken suddenly just laughed hard at his move.

"What's so funny you jerk?!" Leo asked angrily at him.

"That card is the only thing left in his hand! What's he gonna do with just one monster?!" Ken continued to laugh at his expense.

"A lot." DBG said as this made Ken stopped laughing as he and the audiences was confused.

"I summoned Dragunity Dux to the field in a attack mode." DBG declared.

As soon he summoned it, the humanoid winged creature appeared in the field as it floats up just stared at his new enemies with it's fan weapon ready.

Dragunity Dux

LV: 4

ATK: 1500 + 200 = 1700

"Dux's ATK increases by 200 for every Dragunity card on my field. And now, since it was normal summoned, I can equip one level 3 or below Dragon-type Dragunity monster to it. And I will equip Dragunity Phalanx from my graveyard."

A dragon-like weapon appeared in the arms of the winged creature as it shows off it's new weapon towards the warriors below.

"Weak." Ken taunted.

"I'm not done yet. I now activate Phalanx's other effect which allows me to special summon it from the spell and trap zones." DBG stated.

As the weapon dragon remove it's self from the winged creatures arms, it fly's next to it's tamer as it makes screeches at the warriors.

Dragunity Phalanx

LV: 2

DEF: 1100

"Aw, it's actually kind of cute." Patty commented at it's looks.

"Not for very long if DBG is doing what I think he is doing." Akiza says as she pays attention to the field.

"What do you mean Akiza?" Leo questioned her meaning.

"The Phalanx on the field is very weak, so if he has it on the field there's one reason he has it on the field with Dux..." Akiza stated as this made everyone eyes, including Ken on a realization.

"He's planning on a Synchro Summon of his own." Ken growls at this.

"And now, I tune level 2 Phalanx with level 4 Dux."

Phalanx roars as it flew to the sky and splits into two green rings as the winged creature flows in the two rings.

2 + 4 = 6

"Take to the sky, bearing the power of the wind! Let the winds howl with your thundering roar! Synchro Summon! Appear now, Dragunity Knight - Vjrayana!"

As the warriors stood tall as they bear witness of the arrival of the warrior tamer riding on top of a orange red armored dragon as it roars at it's appearance.

Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana

LV: 6

ATK: 1900

"Vajryana has the same effect as Dux when summoned to the field. And so I shall equip Phalanx once again, which then means I can special summon it once again."

As the familiar weapon dragon showed itself it attached itself on the the creatures arms like before it then jumped off as it flews next to the large dragon with it's rider.

Dragunity Phalanx

LV: 2

DEF: 1100

"He's doing a second Synchro Summon in a single turn?!" Leo exclaimed as everyone except Ken, is impress by this move.

"And now I tune level 2 Phalanx with level 6 Vajrayana."

The phalanx has done a roar screech as it flew to the sky and splits into two green rings as the dragon flows into the rings.

2 + 6 = 8

"Cold hearts become hard as steel with their lingering spirits rampaging together! Feel the might of it's hate-filled roar! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Scrap Dragon!"

As the warriors in front of Ken were bracing themselves from the new wind blows in the ravine as they, Ken, and everyone stared at awe as the new dragon that it's giving out a lot of negative energy in the air, as it's eyes were red as it stares below at it's new prey as it now gives a trumpet roar that it can be hear in the arena.

Scrap Dragon

LV: 8

ATK: 2800

Leo, Luna, and Akiza all felt a strong pulse in their arms upon it's roar and giving it's arrival as it's giving a new presence look. "What was that about?" Leo asked. All of them had their arms over where their marks are hidden underneath their sleeves.

"I now activate Scrap Dragon's effect. Once per turn, I can target a card on both our fields and destroy them. I choose Ravine and your Grandmaster."

An aura emanated from the dragon's mouth, which caused the ravine to disappear and obliterate the Grandmaster as the field returns to normal.

"Hmph," Ken replied as the smoke clears up to see the old warrior is gone from site. "When it's destroyed by an opponent's effect, Grandmaster allows me to add a Six Samurai from my graveyard to my hand, and I'll choose the card you just got rid of! What a waste of a move! You're such a los-"

"Scrap Dragon, attack Kizan. Scrap Rage!" DBG ordered his beast.

"What?" Ken reacted in surprise.

Energy is forming within the dragon's mouth as it's taking aim at the average warrior.

Scrap Dragon

ATK: 2800

Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan

ATK: 2100 - 300 = 1800

"hold on, why did Kizan lose it's ATK point's?" Leo puzzled at this.

"You got me. I'm just as confused as you." Bob being stumped at this.

"Guys, remember?" Luna stated. "Kizan only gains 300 ATK when there are two other Six Samurais on his field. When he got rid of Grandmaster, Ken is only left with Shi En, and Kizan. That's why."

"Excellent observation, Luna." Ms. Bartlet complimented her.

The dragon launched it's scrap energy straight forward at Kizan and destroyed it.

2800 - 1800 = 1000

Ken

LP: 4000 - 1000 = 3000

Even though DBG has no cards in hand, or cards facedown, he still has his Scrap Dragon and the Future Fusion spell up on the field, DBG shows he is not giving up by a long shot as he stood still facing his opponent with this emotionless face across his face.

"With that, I end my turn." DBG stated as he pass the turn over to Ken.

(Naruto Emergence of Talents/Hyakkaryouran Extended Ended)

THIRD TURN

DBG (6000) VS Ken (3000)

(YU-GI-OH! 5D's - Sound Duel 1 - 23. Counter Attack)

"Lucky shot," Ken remarked, as he draws another card from his deck making his hand have four cards what he has. "But it's my move now! And now I activate another Upstart Goblin for the last time!" As he draws again giving DBG more life points.

DBG

LP: 6000 + 1000 = 7000

"Now I summon Spirit of the Six Samurai!"

As he declared, a dark shroud appeared next to Shi En as it takes a form of a ghostly warrior possessing armor as it's ghostly eyes of yellow stares at DBG.

Spirit of the Six Samurai

LV: 3

ATK: 500

Gateway of the Six

Bushindo Counters: 4

"Wah! A g-g-ghost?!" Leo startled in fear.

"Leo... you're such a kid." Luna commented as she sighed at her brother's childness.

"Hey, I am in the same age as you sis!" Leo countered.

"That's why it's so weird on how you acted on things like this." Luna replied.

"Come on guys. Don't fight now." Akiza tells them as the twins then nod their heads at her and watched the duel.

"I activate Spirit's effect," Ken declared. "Once per turn, I can use it as an equip card and equip it to a monster on my field! And who better than my Shi En?!"

The ghost within the armor vanishes while an aura appears around Shi En.

Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En

LV: 5

ATK: 2500 + 500 = 3000

"I'll remove another four counters from Gateway to add the Kizan from my graveyard back to my hand."

Gateway of the Six

Bushindo Counters: 0

"And once again, I'll summon it along with Grandmaster!"

As two same warriors from last turn appears each side of the large warrior they each has their swords drawn and pointed straight at Scrap dragon and DBG.

Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan

LV: 4

ATK: 1800 + 300 = 2100

Grandmaster of the Six Samurai

ATK: 2100

Gateway of the Six

Bushindo Counters: 4

"And now... because I have at least two Six Samurais, I can now summon the Great Shogun Shien directly from my hand!

As the three warriors move away make way for a new warrior as they bow at the approach of a armored warrior as it stood in front of the Scrap Dragon, it drew it's sword and ready to do battle as the it's comrades stand ready too.

Great Shogun Shien

LV: 7

ATK: 2500

"He just summoned three monsters with over 2000 ATK power in one turn!" Bob exclaimed in surprised at this.

"I'll remove another four counters to add Hand of the Six Samurai from my deck to my hand. Okay, this is it. If these attacks hit you square in, you will squirm when I beat you!" Ken said to put fear into his opponent.

Gateway of the Six

Bushindo Counters: 0

"Hmph." DBG scoffed, being unfaced by Kens words and not caring what's on the field as he had his arms crossed.

Ken growled at this. "Don't give me that crud! If you're that bored, then here comes the fun part! Shi En, attack Scrap Dragon!"

Shi En raised his sword and jumped towards Scrap Dragon and swung at Scrap Dragon as it's destroyed.

3000 - 200 = 2800

DBG

LP: 7000 - 200 = 6800

"When a monster equipped with Spirit destroys a monster in battle, I get to draw a card." Ken draws as he is now holding three cards as he then got this satisfied grin on his face. "Hope you're ready now... for a triple direct attack! All my monsters, finish this guy!"

As they heard a command, they charge straight at DBG who is not worried in the slightest, and one by one the Samurais advanced towards him. First, Kizan who has slash across DBG...

DBG

LP: 6800 - 2100 = 4700

Then it was Grandmaster that Kizan move away for it's comrade to do another slash across DBG...

DBG

LP: 4700 - 2100 = 2600

And finally Shien who has swung it's finest sword at DBG.

DBG

LP: 2600 - 2500 = 100

"Almost 7000 damage in one turn?! That's unreal!" Leo exclaimed in compete shock at what just happen.

"Hmm... I wonder..." Miss Tavare said to herself.

Luna remained quiet with a somewhat worried look on her face.

Ken laughed. "How do you like that? I'll place a card face-down and end my turn. So... how's it feel to be a los-what?!"

(YU-GI-OH! 5D's - Sound Duel 1 - 23. Counter Attack ended)

FOURTH TURN

DBG (100) VS Ken (3000)

DBG stood unflinched from the hits and he brushed off the attacks like it didn't faced him.

"Why you..."

DBG slowly pressed his finger on the top card, then Luna got a sudden feeling from before but it's a little better for a split second.

"Uh? What.. what was that feeling?" Luna said to herself.

"Hurry up and start your turn already so that I can finish you off and win this duel!" Ken shouted being impatient.

Then DBG look's straight at him, with that steely blue eyes as for some reason Ken's hand is started to shake as he noticed this as he had his hand on the other stopping it.

"W-what's going on here?! I'm shaking?! Impossible!" Ken being angrily at this.

As the crowd is curious as to why it's happening, but the one person that seems to know what's going is Akiza.

"He just lost the game." Akiza stated.

"Huh? What do you mean Akiza?" Leo asked as this made Luna worried at this.

DBG then had his eyes close for a second, before opened them wide as there's a insane determination.

(YU-GI-OH! Fang of Critias Extend)

"FINAL TURN!" DBG declared with confidence

Everyone is shocked including Ken as they couldn't believe what he just said.

"D..Did he just say..." Leo shocked at this.

"F..final turn?" Bob unsure what to make from this.

Luna is getting worried as this made her nervous to what is now gonna happen.

Akiza just stared in curiousity as to why he would call it.

"Hmm.." Miss Tavare looked at DBG with special intrest.

Ken is just steamed mad at this. "Final turn you say?! Who in the world do you think you are?! You have no cards in hand, the only card you got left is that spell card and it's not even two turns past you wise guy!"

DBG just stared at him as he said nothing, as he starts his turn.

"I draw!" DBG declared, drawing his card as he looked, he knew it's just what he needs to end this. "Now, by banishing a LIGHT and DARK monster from my graveyard, I can now special summon Lightpulsar Dragon from my hand!"

As the warriors see that a new enemy appeared, it's white and blue stripe dragon as it lands on the ground as it stares hungry at the samurais.

Lightpulsar Dragon

LV: 6

ATK: 2500

"So that's the card that's gonna win you the game huh? Whatever effect you are gonna use I won't let you! I activate my trap card, Torrential Tribute!" Ken declared.

A large current of water poured from the card and washed away all monster cards, except Shi En.

"When a monster is summoned, all monsters on the field are destroyed. And thanks to Spirit of the Six Samurai, Shi En remains unharmed."

Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En

LV: 5

ATK: 3000 - 500 = 2500

"HA! Your final turn failed you big time! Give up now! You can't win. You have nothing." Ken taunted and remarked.

DBG scoffed again.

"What?"

"I knew you would do that. You are full of empty talk and no bite. You're a terrible player from the way you been like, and what you try to do to that kid. You're also full of terrible plays that a child can duel better than you." DBG replied.

"What was that, you son of a-"

"You heard me. I don't know what crossed your mind or who taught you to play like you been doing, but that counter move you did there, is gonna cost you this duel now spike bully."

The classmates and Leo were laughing at his insult comment.

"Hahaha! Oh, man. That's a good one DBG!" Leo commented.

"What did you- Huh?" Ken was about to remark on he just called him, but the graveyard slot in DBG's Duel Disk is glowing.

"I activate the other effect of the Lightpulsar dragon. When it's sent to the Graveyard.... I can special summon one level 5 or higher DARK Dragon-type monster from my graveyard."

This quiet down the laughter as the crowd couldn't believe what he said, as they just stared at him and still reminded that he declared the final turn so that means...

"But.. But.. you don't have any dragons that match what you are saying!" Ken stated.

"Don't I?" DBG questioned him.

"Wait..." Ken eyes widened at a realization.

Flashback to two turns ago...

'Then I activate the continuous spell card, Future Fusion. I reveal a Fusion monster in my extra deck, and send it's fusion materials from my deck to the graveyard, and in two turns, I can summon that monster.' DBG explained.

'If this duel last that long.' Ken remarked.

'I revealed Five-Headed Dragon. It's Materials are five dragon monster, so I send away five dragons from my deck to the graveyard.' DBG continued as he sent five dragons to the graveyard and each one is level five or higher.

Flashback ended return to the present...

"You mean..." Ken just stared in horror at what move DBG did two turns ago.

"Took you long enough to finally noticed," DBG said. "I'm about to bring back one of the dragons I sent away with Future Fusion with. I now summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon."

As the black armored dragon made it's appearance, the samurai just stumbled before it hold it's ground as the black dragon lands in front of the warrior as it gives off an imtinated look at the warrior.

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

LV: 10

ATK: 2800

"I activate Red-eyes effect. Once per turn, I can summon any Dragon-Type monster from my hand or graveyard. Revive... Scrap Dragon!"

It's eyes flared as it gives out a loud beat roar as the crowd covers their ears from the noise, and soon enough Scrap Dragon makes it's appearance too as it lands next to Red eyes, they each stared viscously at the Duelist and the warrior.

Scrap Dragon

LV: 8

ATK: 2800

Leo, Luna, and Akiza once again felt a strong pulse in their arms, Luna then noticed DBG's right hand grabbing at his chest where his heart is at.

"DBG...?" Luna said to herself.

"Go Red-Eyes, destroy Shi En!" DBG commanded.

The black dragon then opened it's mouth as fire forming in, as it then launched it straight at Shi En destroying it completely.

2800 - 2500 = 300

Ken

LP: 3000 - 300 = 2700

"No.. please... STOP!" Ken begged as he took a step back as Scrap Dragon get's ready to attack.

"Scrap Dragon... direct attack!" DBG commanded.

Scrap Dragon did as ordered as Ken screamed as the blast hit him square on.

(YU-GI-OH! Fang of Critias Extend ended)

Ken

LP: 2700 - 2800 = 0

WINNER: DBG

Everyone stared at Ken who was sprawling on the floor as the dragons vanished. Ms. Bartlet and Miss Tavare approached ken for a check up.

Luna turned to DBG, who appeared to be limping away toward the exit but then, Luna realized something.

"Hey DBG wait!" Luna called out for him to stop and he did as he turn his head at her.

"What is it?" DBG asked as he sound exhuasted for some reason.

"I just wanted to say thank you, for helping me and my brother Leo." Luna thanked him from before as he turned his whole to face her.

"It was no problem, just make sure your brother does what I ask him, okay?" DBG says to her as she nod her head.

"Hmm! Yes, I will. Thank you." Luna says with honnesty as DBG is about to make to the exit.

"Wait a moment." Luna called him back as he looked to her again.

"Yes?" DBG waited for her to answer.

"My name is Luna. Is DBG really your name?" Luna asked as he stood silence for a moment.

"It is, for a long time it is. It's good to meet you and your brother, I must go." DBG answered her as he made his way out.

As Leo and Akiza walks next to Luna as she just noticed them.

"So what did you and that guy talked about that was important?" Leo asked.

"I wanted to thanked him properly for helping you and me out is all." Luna told her brother.

"Well that's good but, I'm glad he won it's just there's something off and weird about that guy." Leo said as she agreed with him as she knows what he means to well.

"Whatever it is that cause our marks to react like that." Luna added to a reminder.

"Right..." Akiza said as the three stared at the exit where DBG went through as they couldn't help but feel they will see him again.

Unkown area...

DBG opened the door to his house, breathing heavily.

"Why did I help them like that? And why do I even bother?" He thought to himself. "Nothing I do matters anymore or to anyone..."

He closed the door and leaned on it.

"I don't matter at all..."

DBG dragged himself further inside.

...

Living alone, being alone

There is no comfort anywhere from anyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.5K 36
We all know of the mighty Signers and their war against the forces of evil with their powerful Synchro dragons. What would happen when someone new en...
43K 548 22
we all know the story of the the red dragon and the earth bound immortals but there were monsters that were just as much of a threat the evilswarms a...
2.5K 143 66
I'm just a normal girl, right? All that stuff that happened in the past doesn't matter, this is a fresh start. New country, new city, new school... w...
1.1K 40 3
After helping Yuma and Astral putting an end to the conflict between Astral and Barian world, Naminé left Heartland alongside Luna and E'rah with the...