Eliza Gilbert | Damon Salvato...

By TarynAbercrombie

When Elena's Twin enters the picture, Mystic Falls has a different take on our adventure. Eliza is strong, ca... More

Playlist.
Cast list.
The Begining. *Edited*
The Night of the Comet. *Edited*
Friday Night Bites. *Edited*
Family Ties. *Edited*
You're undead to me. *Edited*
Lost Girls. *Edited*
Haunted. *Edited*
162 Candles. *Edited*
History Repeating. *Edited*
The turning point. *Edited*
Blood Lines. *Edited*
Unpleasentvill. *Edited*
Children of the Damned. *Edited*
Fool me once. *Edited*
A few good men. *Edited*
There Goes the Neighbor. *Edited*
Let the right one in. *Edited*
Under control. *Edited*
Miss Mystic Falls.
Blood Brothers.
Isobel
Founders Day.
The Return.
Brave New World.
Bad Moon Rising.
Memory Lane.
Kill or be Killed.
Plan B.
Masquerade.
Rose.
Katerina.
The Sacrifice.
By the Light of the Moon.
The Descent.
Daddy issues.
Crying Wolf.
The Dinner Party.
Know Thy Enemy.
The Last Dance.
Klaus.
As I Lay Dying.
The Journal.
The Birthday.
The Hybrid.
The End of The Affair.
Disturbing Behavior. Edited *smut* Edited
Playlist Two.
Before, now, and forever.
Update

The Sun Also Rises.

2K 49 26
By TarynAbercrombie

* This chapter is going to cover two episodes, if you get a little lost I'm sorry. Also there's going to be a warning of character death, trigger scenes and more. I'm sorry, RIP Jenna.*

"ahh Matt how dare you say you love Elena more! She broke your heart you bitch!" I yell out across my window into Matt's car window. Matt gives me a shit eating grin. "I knew I should have went with drowning that slut in the toilet." I shake my head in disappointment as Jeremy gives me a scared look before jumping out of my passengers seat before running across the lanes and jumping into Matt's bed of his truck, my mouth pops open in shock. "What the fuck Jer?"

"Did you know dolphins, whales, and apes are the only animals besides humans known to commit suicide?" I mutter out as I turn my head to face Jeremy as he starts to wake up from his afternoon nap."Ahhhh!!! The grudge is in my bed! Help me Jenna!" My mouth pops open in shock before Jeremy grabs his nearest pillow before smacking me with it in the face. My eyes widen as I hit the ground and pop my head back up to face my brother. "Jeremy! You're getting stronger!" "Help me!"

"Look Matt I'm doing it!" I yell out behind me as I continue to skate down the sidewalk. "If that's what you call skateboarding!" I start laughing as I look back before I see a huge rock in the middle of the sidewalk. "Ahhhh! Mattie!" I yell out knowing I won't be able to avoid it. "O shit!" I yell out again as the wheels hit the rock before I'm launched in the air and land on my ass a few feet away as I watch the skateboard propel itself into someone's car windshield, shattering it on impact. "I hate you fucking Gilbert's!" My mouth pops open in shock as I look towards the driver of the car. "I love you too Mrs. jankiens!"

Matt starts hysterically laughing as he picks up the small pebble before walking up to me. "This is what took out the Eliza Gilbert?" Matt says as he starts to snort between laughs. "Careful Mattie your inner pig is starting to show."
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Elena said that the sun and the moon curse is fake?" Stefan asks from the recliner across from me as Elijah gives us a brief rundown of the sacrifice. "That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus?" Stefan asks Elijah as he leans back into the recliners cushions. "Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it... he'll be a true hybrid." "Where's McCall and Stilinski when you need them?" I mutter out as I push my curls away from my face as I look towards the ground in thought. I have less than 48 hours to live and I have no idea if our plan was going to work or not. "What's a galinski?" I look up to Elijah before bursting out laughing at his confused face before I stand up and put my hand on his shoulder before making my way passed him and to the large bookcases hanging off the walls of the den. "Why are we letting him break the curse?" Damon questions as he strides into the den with hate burning in his eyes and on his tongue. "We can kill him today. With Bonnie." Damon says as he looks over towards me before placing himself next to me as I run my hands over the books I'll never get to read. "Damon.." Stefan tries before Elena cuts him off entirely. "No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying." "I'll write her a great eulogy." I snort out a laugh at Damon before bringing my hand foreword and placing it on his left bicep covered with his signature black long sleeved shirt. Damon turns to look into my eyes at the contact. "It's not an option Day." I say softly trying to convey how much I'm going to miss him when I'm gone.

"All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asks trying to take the attention off of Damon. "Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know." Elijah says as he makes his way across the room towards the glasses of bourbon. "The moonstone. A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound with the stone. After that, Klaus, being both vampire and werewolf, will sacrifice one of each." I nod my head as I walk down the small staircase back to the couches in the middle of the den and stand behind Elena's back. "And where do I fit it?" I ask as Damon moves his way back to my side. Elijah gives me a brief look before continuing, "the final part of the ritual." Elijah states before moving to the closest bookcase and grabbing a small box from one of its shelves before making his way in front of us. "Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger....to the point of your death." I nod my head as Elena and Stefan turn their concerned gazes back to me. "Aww come on guys we all knew there was a chance of death." I say softly before shrugging my shoulders at the obvious. "I'm not afraid to die, it's just another adventure waiting for me."

"This is an elixir that I acquired.." Elijah stated before placing the box on the small side table opposite of us before flicking it open and exposing the small crystal bottle, displaying the green concoction inside being held in by a small brow cork with intricate designs. "Some 500 years ago for Katherina. It posses mystical properties of resuscitation." He finishes as he twirls the small bottle between his hands before looking up to me. "So I'll be dead?" I question as Damon suddenly freezes next to me upon hearing my question. "And then you'll won't." I quickly grab Damon's left hand into mine trying to ease his fear. "That's your plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date?" Damon rushes out, making his sarcasm obvious. I quickly latch on to Damon's left bicep with my opposite hand, as my right was still invaded with his hand before bringing him into a hug to try and keep him from lunging at Elijah, who looks on in confusion at our behavior.

"You want to come back right? What about Johns ring?" Damon question as he looks down at me in his arms. I slowly shake my head before Elijah intervenes. "Those rings only work on humans. The doppelgängers are a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the ring won't work." Damon quickly releases himself from me  before he turns his attention back to Elijah. "I'll take those odds over your elixir." Damon turns and makes eye contact with me. "What if it doesn't work, Eliza?" I give Damon a small smile, which comes out more like a grimace. "Then I guess I'll be dead." I say trying to keep the fear from my voice. Damon's eyes shine with anger and fear as he shakes his head at my answer. Damon looks over to his younger brother but only receives a shake of his shoulders before Damon shakes his head in disbelief.

"Do we know Klaus has everything he needs to do this?" I question Elijah before grabbing Damon's hand to keep him from walking out of the room. "Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over a thousand years. If he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight he will." I give a small chuckle, "is it weird that I interpreted that as he's been waiting over a thousand years to kill me?" Damon shakes my hand away from his before storming out of the room entirely.

"Breakfast of champions?" Stefan asks as he comes across his brother drowning himself in his signature bourbon. "I'm surrounded by idiots I need all the help I can get." Damon replies back to his younger brother as Stefan takes to leaning against the nearest adjoining wall on the backyard patio. "You know, you're not helping." Stefan replies back as he watches Damon turn to face him. "Elijah is an original vampire, Stefan. One we tried to kill. You're going to believe this guy?"  Stefan pushes himself off of the wall, "what do you want me to do, Damon? Eliza has made her decision, long before any of us realized. She's choosing to trust Elijah, so I'm going to put my faith in her." Stefan says as the brothers face each other once again. "Why? She's going to end up dead." Damon stutters out before taking the small glass cup and launching it into the Forrest that surrounds the boarding house. The brothers watch as it sails through the air before crashing and breaking in the nearest tree trunk. "Because despite everything she trusts her sisters boyfriend, even after what I've done to her, and even after knowing what we are. I can't take her choice away Damon, she's the older sister trying to protect her family." "Then that makes you the biggest idiot of them all." Damon replies in spite before his brother shakes his head. "She chose to trust you too. She chose to trust you before any of us did." Damon lessens the gap between their faces before replying. "Then maybe you shouldn't be so sure about her instincts." Damon spits out before turning his back on his brother and making his way back into the chaos inside.

I make my way to the small box that Elijah has the elixir contained in. I grab the small glass container as I feel Elijah's eyes on me. " I wish he would understand why i'm doing this." I state to him, trying to rid the awkward silence from the room with the absence of the Salvatore brothers. "why are you?" The original asks me as I fiddle with the small glass container. " I'm the key to breaking the curse. Klaus is here because of me. If I don't stop him, then he's going to hurt people, especially my sister. I'm the oldest so it's only natural that I be the one to face the danger head on. It's that simple." I say as I take the small glass bottle and carefully place it back into the small black box it was produced from. "You know, there's a possibility this Elixir won't work. I don't want to mislead you." I nod my head to the Originals words before facing him once again. "I know what I'm getting into. I just hope that my luck doesn't turn like it always tends to."

"Get out!" "Jenna! It's me!" My eyes widen as I watch Jenna try and slam the Boarding houses's door in Alaric's face. "Jenna, put the crossbow down, ok? I'ts Me." "Jenna!" I yell out in shock before quickly grabbing the crossbow from her hands. "You can't shoot your future husband!" I look over to see Damon in the opposite hallway looking over to Rick. Rick turns and faces me as Jenna keeps telling him to leave. "It's me Eliza. He let me go. Klaus let me go." I look over to Damon as he makes his presence known to everyone else. "prove it." Alaric takes a breath before nodding his head and turning back to Jenna. "ok, uh, first night you and I spent together, Eliza walked in right when I was about to--"  "It's him." Jenna says as my face fills with horror at the memory that i just had to relive. "My eyes Rick! Why!" I yell out as I drop the crossbow from my hands before covering my eyes with them. "o god I'm going to die with that image in my head."

"Why would he let you go?" "He wanted me to deliver a message. The sacrifice happens tonight." Never mind less than 12 hours. Damon turns his gaze to look back at me at the news we were o so graciously given.

"you disappeared." I said as I make my way through the doorway of Damon's bedroom. I cross my arms over my chest as I watch Damon look through the large windows that cover the expanse of the far wall of his bedroom. " I don't want to hear anything." Damon responds to me without turning around. "I need you to understand why I'm doing this." I say as I lean against the doorway of his room. "Why? It clearly doesn't matter what I think." Damon replied to me as he turned away from the window to finally face me. I gave a small sigh before pushing myself off of the doorway and make my way to the middle of the room. "I'll be okay Day. I'll drink the elixir, Bonnie will kill Klaus, and then all of this will be over." I said as I finish my walk to the middle of the room, meting Damon halfway, only a few inches separate us.

"If it works." "it will work." I say as I lean against the bedpost of Damon's large bed. "You think it will work. You want it to work. Why am I the only one who's convinced it won't? There has to be another way." I nod my head to Damon's words before bringing my right hand up to cover Damon's undead beating heart. " There isn't another way Day, I'll be okay." I say softly before Damon's left hand reaches up and covers my own. "You have so much potential to hope, but because of who you are, you only see the bad and it's okay Damon. I'm not going to die." Damon shakes his head at my words. "you're going to die, Eliza." Damon states before turning his hand and gently pulling me closer towards him. "And then I'll come back to life." I say as Damon's right hand winds itself around my waist before eliminating the space between us. "That is not a risk I'm willing to take." I nod my head and lift my palm against his cheek. "But I am." I answer softly.

Damon shakes his head softly before bringing his hand up to encase mine against his cheek. "I can't lose you." He says softly as I give him a small smile knowing I couldn't promise him that I'll live to see tomorrow. "I'll always be here with you, right here." I say moving my fingers once again against his heart before slowly releasing him and turn to make my way to the den, knowing Alaric will need help. Suddenly Damon speeds in front of me before grabbing my hand once again. "There is another way." My face fills with confusion before I understand where he was going with this. "Damon?" I question softly before his eyes become a blood red and veins fill the under portion of his eyes as he quickly bites into his wrist and grabs the back of my head softly before shoving his wrist into my mouth. My senses fill with copper as Damon's blood covers my mouth and slides down my throat. Suddenly Damon is launched away from me as I hit the ground and find Stefan in our place. "What did you do?" Stefan questions as I look over to Damon using the Chester doors to lift himself from the ground.

"I saved her life." Damon says as Stefan starts to lean down before I put my palm up. "I'ts okay." I say as i start to wipe the blood from around my mouth. "He's scared he did it to protect me, you can't be mad at him Stef." I shake off Stefan's hand before using the bedpost to get off the ground. "you didn't have to shove me that hard tho." I say trying to make light of the situation before turning and walking up to the eldest Salvatore and take him into my arms. "I'ts okay." I whisper out as I run one of my hands down his back. "I'ts okay." "You're so bent on dying, at least this way I know You'll come back." Stefan takes a few steps towards us from his position. "She'll come back as a vampire!" "It's better than nothing else." Damon responds before he weaves his hands into my curls as he glares back at Stefan. "It's not like you care that much about Eliza, you aren't willing to let Elena take her place, and I have to be okay with this." I look over to Stefan as he looks like he's about to launch himself at Damon. "Stefan I need you to go." Stefan shakes his head at me.

Stefan launches himself at his brother and starts to pumble Damon. "Stefan stop!" I yell out as i watch Stefan grab a chair before smashing it on top of his brothers head before it breaks on Damon. Damon quickly grabs a broken leg and shoves it into Stefan's gut before Elena rushes to his side. Jenna and Alaric rush in before anything else can happen. "Jenna downstairs in the cellar are blood bags I need you to get a few." Rick states before helping Elena dislodge the leg from Stefan's gut. Jenna nods her head before rushing out of the room as I quickly turn and grab Damon by the forearm and rush out of the room and down the stairs.

Damon quickly leads us over to the small in table that houses his bourbon and pours himself a drink as i grab a small cloth to rub the blood away from Damon's healing wounds on his face. "Feeding her vampire blood rendered it useless." Elijah states as he closes the box on the elixir as he watches us. "Eliza I'll be back before nightfall. We'll proceed as Planed." I nod my head at the Original as he starts to make his way from the den. "We both know that elixir wouldn't have worked anyway." Damon states as he takes another drink from his glass. "The problem, Damon, you talk a good game but you don't actually know anything." Elijah states as he turns back to us. "She'll never forgive you. And never for a vampire..It's a very long time." Elijah says as he makes his way passed us and out of the boarding house. "Don't listen to him, We'll be okay."

I give Damon a soft pat before looking over to Jared as he pours Damon his usual. "So Jared...What if I were to tell you that today is my last day to live." Jared gives me look as he makes his way over to me before reaching under the bar and grabbing a water bottle and drooping it in front of me. "Nice try bitch."

I open up the large Salvatore house and am faced with an unfamiliar face as the man starts to smirk at me. "hello love, it's time to go." My face fills with confusion as the man grabs my arm before speeding off as I watch Stefan and Elena come home.

I follow behind the brown haired woman as i follow behind her through the woods. "God, I can't see shit." I say as i stumble over some rocks and suddenly the field is filled with light as the woman turns to face us. Suddenly I see a familiar looking head of hair that's laying down on the ground  a few feet away from me. "Jenna?" I question as i drop down to my knees and start shaking her before she lunges up at me. "Whats wrong with her?" "she's in transition."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, My head." Jenna says as she sits back on her knees next to me. "Do you remember what happened?" I asked her as Jenna releases her her head from her hands before looking at me. "You called me." I give her a confused look before she shakes her head. "oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire." "Klaus." I said as I filled in the blank for her. "He made me drink his blood. And I don't.. I don't remember anything after that.  Where are we? What happened?" I grab Jenna's hand, "We're at the quarry. He brought us here." "Why don't I remember anything?" Jenna asks me. " Jenna, do you remember..When i told you how someone becomes a vampire?" Jenna nods her head, "Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, i'ts..oh, god. He killed me." Jenna says as she sits back on her knees.

"Jenna, listen to me. listen to me, everything's going to be okay." "I'm a vampire?" I shake my head before the woman interjects herself into the conversation. "And I bet you're hungry." The woman starts to make her way to us as I see a large rock near us before i lunge to get the rock, but the witch saw it coming and raised her hand before sending me flying a few feet back. I quickly get back up before the witch once again raises her hands and suddenly rings of fires surround me and Jenna, respectfully. I stick my hand out to try and test if I could jump through the fire. "Don't try and think you can get through. i spelled the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do." I quickly scan around as the heat starts to travel up and start to blow my curls around me as I try and squint to see ahead of me.

"Greta..please just--let her go. " Greta suddenly uses the nearest rock and quickly slices her wrist. "Klaus chose her." "no." I said as I watch Greta quickly bring her wrist close to Jenna's mouth. "Jenna, Don't!" I yell out over the flames as Jenna looks on to Greta's wrist. "I can't" Jenna says as she grabs her wrist and brings it to her mouth. "let her go!" I scream at the the witch. Suddenly Jenna attaches her lips to Greta's wrist as she starts to suck the blood from the witch. I shake my head as I watch on, unable to try and stop Jenna's transition. "That's Enough." Greta says as she yanks her wrist from Jenna's mouth and makes her way towards the large gorge and rocks. "Jenna it's going to be okay. look at me. Hey, look at me." I say as I watch Jenna look around the flames in fear. "It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay." "no."

"How are you feeling?" I ask Jenna. "I feel like myself...only on." Jenna says from her position on the ground a few feet away from me. "Everything is brighter. The fires hotter. Part of me is terrified, but there's another part of me that doesn't want to feel anything." I nod as I start pacing around the small circle. "Vampires can turn off the part that's human. That's the part that hurts." I say as I start feeling the tears form in my eyes. "I'm Going to die, aren't I?" I shake my head as Jenna's eyes start to fill with tears. "No, Jenna. You're gonna walk down that isle and marry Alaric and have mini Rick babies." I babble out quickly as Jenna looks over to me. "I'm not going to let you die. I'm the only one that is supposed to die." I tell her as we both turn at the growling of a werewolf. "whats that?"

"That must be the werewolf." I answer Jenna as I watch Greta bring Jules be placed into another circle. "I cast a spell to slow down your transformation. Your insides are trying to tear themselves free." Greta says as another circle of fire forms around the werewolf. "Greta, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature. I'ts your duty to them to keep this curse sealed." I yell out to the Witch, trying to come out with any bullshit that will stop this madness. "My duty is to Klaus!" She yells back to me as Klaus makes his presence known. "Glad to know I still have a dance partner." Klaus states with his strong British accent as the three of us look on. "Hello my lovelies are we ready?" Klaus says as he looks on to us.

"I've got the moonstone. I spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it." Klaus say's as he hands over the moonstone to Greta. "The Moon has passed it's apex. Remember everything you need to do?" "I remember." I watch on as Greta drops the moonstone on the rock formation between them as sparks flash from it, and suddenly fire emits from the bowl. Klaus makes his way over to us as Greta starts chanting in Latin. "Everything I did....I was trying to help Tyler.' I look over to her before shaking my head. "Take your apology and shove it up your ass." I say back to Jules as she lays on the dirt. "I didn't want him to be alone!" "shall we." Klaus says as the fire around Jules dissipates before she launches herself at Klaus before he grabs her by the neck and takes her down. Suddenly Klaus rips her heart from her chest as Jules takes her last breath in front of us.

Klaus squeezes her heart onto the alter as Greta continues to chant in Latin. "I think I'm going to be sick." I say as i place one of my hands on my stomach. "The day that the lawyers called to tell me that I was going to become your guardian, you know what my first thought was? Isn't there someone else who can do this?" Jenna says as she gives me a small laugh. "Jenna there was no one else who could have me, Elena and Jeremy through all of that." I said as Jenna shakes her head at me. "It's just the thought that I almost passed up taking care of you." I shake my head as tears start to form in my eyes again. "But you didn't." I whisper out as I try and get as close as I could to her. "You put your entire life on hold for us." "Look around Eliza. I failed you." I shake my head as I look at the resolve in her eyes. "No. You didn't. I failed you. I'm s..so sorry Aunt Jenna." I cry out to my Aunt. "You can't leave me! I need to be your maid of honor and you have to be there for our graduations." I say as tears start to flow down my cheeks, knowing I couldn't do anything. "Being...being a vampire, it intensifies your guilt. but it also makes you stronger and faster. you can fight back, you have to fight back. Don't leave me, I need you to believe. promise me, when you get a chance..run." I whisper out the last part as Jenna moves her head. "Okay."

Klaus makes his way to Jenna's circle with a stake in his hand. "Hello, Jenna." Klaus says as Jenna raises to his feet. "Let her go! I understand that I have to die, but she doesn't!" "Eliza." Jenna says as she looks at me. "Jenna we can't  leave Elena and Jeremy without a family. I followed your rules, I did everything you asked. I didn't run. please." Klaus looks between me and Jenna before facing Jenna completely. "well, well. I don't recall you being on the quest list." Klaus states before looking up to the gorge and seeing Stefan. "Stefan, my best friend not a good time for an apology." "I'm here to talk." "Very well, then."

"All this talk about preserving family and here's Stefan granting your wish." I shake my head at the younger Salvatore. "Stef.." "It's okay. Elena knows I love her." Klaus fittles around with the stake before looking at me. "So who's it going to be Eliza?" "no." "Oh, don't worry. There's actually no choice." Suddenly Klaus speeds back and shoves the stake into Stefan's back. "Stefan!" I yell out as Klaus takes the stake from his back. "I actually have other plans for your friend. I want him alive." He suddenly spins and snaps Stefan's neck, rendering him unconscious. Suddenly the fire around Jenna disappears, "no." I mutter out as Klaus draws closer to my aunt. "Your turn." "No! Jenna, no!" I yell out before trying to jump over the fire, but the fire suddenly grows ten feet. "I know what I have to do." I cry out as i watch Jenna grabs Greta and feeds off of her before Klaus speeds behind her to shove the stake into her. My knees give out as i drop to the ground watching the life leave Jenna's eyes. "You're my mom Jenna! Don't leave me!" I Yell out as tears travel down my cheeks. "Why do you keep taking from me?" I whisper out as I face the stars that glare back at me. My hands make their way into my hair tugging and pulling at the strands watching Jenna turn grey.

I watch in anger as Klaus makes his way to my circle. "It's time." "I Hope you burn in hell." I mutter out as Klaus grabs my bicep and starts to drag me to the alter as tears stream down my cheeks. I look down to aunt Jenna before he forces my face up to meet his eyes. "Thank you, Eliza." "Fuck you." I spit out before Klaus latches himself onto my neck as he starts taking large gulps from my neck. My eyes meet Stefan's before black dots start to cloud my vision as the feeling in my body disappears. Is this how it feels to die? I couldn't hear anymore and as my eyes start to close, I fear I'll never wake up. I'll never see Damon again.

I gasp and suddenly launch myself up and I open my eyes quickly to find Damon's eyes staring back at me. "You okay?" He asks quietly as I nod my head to his question as he threads his hands through my curls. "I feel okay." I answer noting the grainy sound of my voice. Damon releases a big breath before giving me a small smile.

I look up at the picture surrounding my mirror as I attach the earring Jenna gave me two birthdays ago. I take another breath in trying not to cry all over again, but knowing your mother figure isn't downstairs waiting for you take a toll. I give the small mirror a fake smile before rubbing under my eyes, to rid them of the stray tears. "I'm okay." I say trying to give my best performance, but the smile looked more like a grimace than anything. I shake my head as the curls bunch around themselves as I collect the small picture frame from my dresser and make my way downstairs. I give Damon a nod as he grabs my hand before we make our way out the door. To my aunts funeral. How many people will we burry this year?

Elena quickly scatters the roses amount the tombs as the pastor draws to a close. I give my sisters shoulder a squeeze before dropping to my knees and setting the small photo of Jenna and I next to her name written in bold black letters. "I'm sorry." I whisper to her, knowing she'll never respond, she'll never hold my hand, she'll never have ice cream night with me again. She'll never marry Rick and grace us with mini Ricks around the house. She'll never see me graduate, or get married...is this all we amount to when we die? A big rock on top of our lifeless bodies? Is there an after?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 32 28
Hello! First of all, I would like to say, that this is my FIRST story written in English. So I would like you to ignore the mistakes... !FAN FICTION...
27.2K 573 13
"So I'm Amelia Gilbert. Yep, Elena's twin sister... We may look alike but we're very different. How? Well, I more weird, tough and smarter. We used t...
20.2K 917 94
After graduating from Harvard, I returned to my hometown of Mystic Falls after a long time. Unfortunately, things were not as I had left them. I lost...
79.1K 2K 64
After both her parents pass away, Olivia is left with her uncles house in Mystic Falls. She finds people get hurt while she's around. But is there a...