My savior(overdeku)

By silverandluna

What if Deku was Abandoned as soon as he was told he was quirkless and Deku saved overhaul/kai and stayed wit... More

My hope
New member of the family
Little dream
Little villanounse
Infoshi
Two kids
Hurry
New kid
School
To be human
Info and storyline
Mor info
A/n
End(cause why the fuck not
Hi
Man been a long time
This whole story
I
Am
back
Woo
Tinkerbell
Sorry
| (• ◡•)|
(• ◡•)(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Help

16.6K 330 16
By silverandluna

🥦 p.o.v
I was kicked out with very little food after my mother found out I was quirk less she threw me out at only 5 .i then found An abandoned building and slept there and I at least had some money from mom before she disowned me so I found a job that would hire some one like me and now have money for food i have a few leftover for blankets.I found a boy who seemed scared with little bruises on him.he had a lot less than me(and for the sake of the story kai/overhaul is the same age a 🥦boy and if you don't know this is 🥦 Izuku.).i brought him to my house and stitched him up he then slowly wakes up and jumped up."hey it's okay your safe now.
Kai's p.o.v
I wake up to find a little boy covered in bruises "hey it's okay your safe now".the boy with big green puffy hair and green eyes almost like my savior

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1K 11
If you were to ask these five boys how they felt about one another their answers will be different and the same. If you asked them to define their re...
99.6K 2.9K 40
You know the title. He will have a levitation quirk but, I will not ship him with Uraraka because it's to vanilla for me. Btw Izuku will be more edgy...
83.6K 2.6K 14
Omegas were supposed to be weak and rare. However what are the odds that I am one of them and a snake on top of that too. First off Snakes-Shifters a...
301K 9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...