Pet Names

By Love_of_Fandoms

Imogen didn't feel right calling the Mandalorian "Mando", it felt like when someone called her "girl" or "hum... More

Hun
Sweetie
Honey
Sunshine
Pumpkin
Love
Muffin
Sugar
Dear
Din
Sequel is Up

Interlude

4.3K 146 11
By Love_of_Fandoms

    "Huh?" Imogen's eyes opened the smallest amount possible as she felt herself being jostled. She was lifted by a pair of strong arms before being placed gently back on her cot.
    "Yaimpar nuhoyir, cyar'ika," the Mandalorian's voice commanded, and though she only understood the word nuhoyir, sleep, his voice sent a pleasant warmth throughout her body, and she succumbed to the drowsiness that was intent on pulling her under as she heard the clunking of boots climbing up the ladder.
    Several hours later, Imogen awoke once more, this time feeling well rested and ready to get up and face the day. She was facing the wall, and she just laid there for a moment, blinking heavily to get the sleep out of her eyes.
    "Where did you get a wind up speeder?" the Mandalorian's shocked voice traveled over to her, and Imogen sat up, turning to face him and Ruu'Eva.
    "That would be-" she cleared her throat, noticing her voice was all scratchy from sleep. "That would be me," she said, flashing the Mandalorian a sheepish smile.
    "He tried to kill me," he exclaimed, arms flopping up and back to his sides dramatically, and Imogen froze in shock, before sputtering with laughter.
    "How did he try to kill you?" she asked between bouts of giggles and laughter, and the Mandalorian placed his hands on his hips, trying to seem stern, but the shaking of his shoulders betrayed his amusement.
    "He zipped it right under my foot when I was walking!" he said, the chuckles beginning to bubble out of his mouth, and soon enough both Imogen and the Mandalorian were roaring with laughter, and Ruu'Eva, though confused as to why his caretakers were so amused, joined in with cooing giggles of his own. Imogen stood, walking over and swooping down to lift Ruu'Eva and place kisses on both of his cheeks and forehead before resting him against her hip.
    "Well what can I say?" Imogen got out once the pair was starting to calm down, both able to properly breathe again. "Your son is a menace,"
    "Our," Imogen froze, a tentatively hopeful smile coming onto her face as she peered up into the Mandalorian's visor.
    "Our?" she questioned, and the Mandalorian didn't miss a beat.
    "Yes," he confirmed. "Our son,". Imogen's small smile widened, and she knew she must look ridiculous to the Mandalorian, grinning like a fool with joyful tears welling in her eyes.

    Imogen had never looked more beautiful to Din than she did in that moment. Her eyes were full of such admiration for both him and his son, and were Din anything but a Mandalorian, he was sure he would have crashed his lips against hers...
    But instead, he settled for the next best thing, stepping slowly towards her. He leaned down, and a hand reached around her to cup the back of her neck, pulling her towards him, and rested the crown of his helmet against the top of her head. While usually, it would be crown to crown, their height difference was so comical that the most comfortable way was for his face to be pointed directly down as his helmet rested on the top of her head. He closed his eyes, basking in the moment for a precious few seconds, before pulling away.
    He breathed out a fond chuckle at the pretty pink that was blossoming across Imogen's cheeks, and she quickly averted her gaze, biting her lip. He knew it was in no way intentional, but everytime she did so his attention snapped right to her full lips, wanting nothing more than to kiss her, and Din knew it was only a matter of time before he said something stupid- something like Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum.

Mando'a Translations
Yaimpar nuhoyir - Go back to sleep
Cyar'ika - Darling
Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum - I love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.2K 16
You're a Jedi and he is a Mandalorian. For you, love is prohibited and he must follow his Creed. But what happens when your feelings take over? The...
35K 900 25
𝗔 π—šπ—œπ—₯π—Ÿ π—π—π—ˆ π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—Œ π–Ώπ–Ίπ—Œπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ π–»π—Žπ— π–Ίπ—…π—Œπ—ˆ 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 π–»π—Žπ— π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 π–Όπ—π–Ίπ—‡π—€π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗂𝗇...
4.1K 48 17
.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»I hate being suspicious about everything but damn, my gutt feeling was right .γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»
4.8K 49 11
Self explanatory. There will be some smut, self harm, death, and pregnancy at least. Thank you for reading :)