My Secret Love Song

By acrum12

Hailey Malik life seems great, living with One Direction and having Zayn Malik as an adopted brother. Even co... More

My Secret Love Song
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note :)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author Note
I'm Back!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Reminisce
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 50

48.9K 573 96
By acrum12

Hey guys! I UPDATED! WHHHAATTT!!! Btw I ended the play and now I'm in basketball so I'm really busy! 

READ ON!!

~~

Hailey’s POV

I was sitting in a chair in the corner while all the boys crowded around the laptop trying to figure out how to set up a twitcam. It’s just a goddamn twitcam for god’s sake! I walked over clicked a button and saw the light go green smirked and walked back away.

“What the.. HEY!” Niall waved once he saw the twitcam on. I held back a laugh as he did so. All the boys waved.

“I take full credit for getting this to work!” Liam said and I raised an eyebrow. Prick.

“But anyway! We have a guest here with us.” Harry said in his slow drawl that I was in love with.

“Yeah guys! She’s pretty cool! Damn they guessed it.” Zayn muttered the last part as I finally let out a laugh. In a split second Louis had gotten up and thrown me over his shoulder and sat me down in a chair in between him and Harry.

“This is Hailey!” Louis announced.

“No!” Niall said. “But yes this fabulous young lady will be helping out with this twitcam.

“Hello guys!” I waved. “Can someone let all my fans know I’m here – I kind of forgot to tell them.” I asked and soon I saw all the usernames with my name in them flood the comment section. “There we go! Hey babes!” I blew a kiss at them.

“So what should we do?” Liam asked us and the viewers. I snatched the laptop and sat it in my own lap.

“I get to choose!” I exclaim looking through the comments. “Have a sing/dance off. If it’s a sing off sing the other artist songs.” I read out loud, smirking.

“Sorry I guys I don’t think Hailey could pull of our songs.” Harry said taking the laptop from me.

“Excuse me?” I asked him, he looked at me with a slight smirk.

“Well Hailey, a lot of our songs are a little sexual for poor innocent you.” He said and I raised an eyebrow.

“Oh its on Styles. I go first.” I said putting the lap top on a cabinet so the viewers could see all that was going on. I laughed internally at all the comments I saw from my fans. Noah and I had done a dirty dancing contest on our last twitcam, so my fans knew I wasn’t just all innocent. “Why don’t you help me out with this one Styles?”

He came and stood next to me and walked over to the piano hitting a pitch in my range to start from.

I ran a hand through my hair starting.

We were together summer ’09

Wanna go back there every night

Not gonna lie it was the best time of my life

The lower part of my voice came out, in which I can do riffs and such, kind of like Zayn’s. I saw Harry’s eyes widen – it really did match the song. I smirked slowly walking towards him. You know ow fun it is to tease your famous boyfriend live to thousands of people while he can do nothing about it? Its fun.

Laying on the beach while the sun blew out

Playing this guitar by the fire to loud

Oh my my, they could never set us down.

I used to think that I was better alone

Why did I ever want to let you go

Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea

The words you whispered I will always believe

I reached Harry standing on my tip toes, so I can whisper sing on his ear.

I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me yeah

As he went to grab my hips I took a step back, he took one forward. With each line I took a step backwards.

I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me yeah

Hit the petal, heavy metal, show me you care

I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah

I pushed him away continuing to sing just to the twitcam, finally I finished the song took a bow. I turned around walking back towards the boys.

“Your turn.” I said taking a seat.

“Where the hell did you learn to dance like that?” Zayn asked. Oh the older brother moments.

“Simple. Noah.” I said looking at Harry who had a dazed look in his eyes, focused right on me.

“Why didn’t I guess that.” He mumbled. “To all the little sisters out there, don’t do that in front of your brother.” He said to the camera, causing me to laugh.

“I could be Rihanna! Being all like S – S – S – S and M – M – M.” I sang to him and he shook his head.

“Lets not.”

“Boys! Are we really going to let Hailey beat us in a sing off? Shes one girl , we are five men!” Louis suddenly exclaimed.

“Beat that then. My songs can’t exactly fit your voices so well.” I said to them.

“Give us a second guys, talk to Hailey.” They said and I went up to the computer as tey went to the piano in the corner.

“Hey. Psst. Yes you guys, you should vote for me to win – even if they are better – to piss them off. Ok? Ok.” I told them in a whisper. “Also this better be being made into a gif right now.” I said.

“Ok!” Liam said after a couple of minutes. I took my seat as they all line up.

I'm walking fast through the traffic lights

Busy streets and busy lives

And all we know is touch and go

We are alone with our changing minds

We fall in love till it hurts or bleeds, or fades in time

Liam sang and he did a pretty good job. I smiled at them all as they mixed their voices.

And I never saw you coming

And I’ll never be the same

Zayn took the second short verse then the bridge came.

This is a state of grace

This is the worth while fight

Love is a ruthless game

Unless you play it good and right

These are the hands of fate

You’re my Achilles heel

This is the golden age of something good

And right and real

Harry sang out of his gorgeous mouth, quite well. Oh god I wanted to kiss him. Crap, well the ‘lets tease my boyfriend’ thing totally backfired.

Soon the song finished and I stood up, clapping and cheering.

“ONE DIRECTION FOLKS!” I teasingly said to the camera. They all chuckled and did the fist in the air thing – at the same time. Creepy.

“Well I guess we won then.” Niall smirked. We all went over and went to the comments.

@hails22red: Hailey won by far

@malik4life: HAILEY! #thatwassexy

“That is the best freaking hash ag I have ever seen! Shout out to @malik4life! Love you babes!”

“So what all your fans think you won.. the directioners – wait WHAT!”

@my5homos: Sorry boys, Hailey wins that one

@kisshimhe’sirish5: Hailey – great job! Sorry boys <3! DON’T HATE ME!

“Oh in your face!” I said jumping up and down doing a mini victory dance. “I win, I win, I win I win I win!”

“Shut up Hails.” Harry mumbled. “Lets just take questions for a while.”

“Sore losers…” I smirked but sat down with them anyway.

After a while I stumbled upon a question. “Hailey we all know you are currently 19, why do you have a song called 22?”

I bit my lip, knowing the answer. “Speaking off that… I have a pre-question announcement.”

I blushed a little. “I may or may not be in a relationship.” I told them. Comments flooded in. “Yes – it is the boy I was talking about with the Noah twitcam. He’s pretty cool guys.” I told them smiling.

“And I may or may not have a girlfriend.” Harry proclaimed from next to me. He put on a cheeky smirk. “Huh.. I wonder…”

I slapped his arm. “Way to be subtle.” I mumbled.

He just smiled. “Hello world! I’m Harry Styles and this is my extremely lovely girlfriend of 6 months and 2 weeks and 4 days! Hailey Malik!” I blushed hiding my head in his chest.

He kissed my head sweetly. I looked back in the comments, ignoring the hate reading one out loud. “That awkward moment when you can’t have a ship name #hailey+harry=hailey #fandomproblems.” I giggled “That’s true, our ship name is Hailey or Harry.”

“They’ll figure it out. I bet SugarScape will.” He told me and I smiled.

“So yes 22 – the first time Harry and I dated our first date was the 22nd of August so yeah that’s why. Oh, and when I turn 22 I can drink wherever I want!”

Everyone laughed at me. “Or stay sober!” Liam pointed out.

“Eh no!” I smirked.

“So now….” Harry smirked pulling my face to his looking in my eyes before pressing his lips to mine softly. I kissed back smiling. He pulled awaymumbling. “I love you.”

~~

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT IM LOVING ALL OF YOU. FANNING ME ALL THE TIME, I CANT HELP LOVING YOU. I KNOW YOU MAY NOT VOTE, BUT I BET YOU WANT TO. EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALL RIGHT, KEEP COMMENTING BECAUSE I LOOVE YOOU!!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 6.4K 34
Being Liam Paynes younger sister, Holly feels like she will always be second best to her protective and famous brother. After moving out of her house...
404K 7.5K 20
Can you imagine what it would be like, to be the sister of THE Edward Sheeran? How it feels to know millions of people could be listening to your own...
36.4K 458 22
Macie Horan had the dream life any girl could wish for. Her brother was Niall Horan of One Direction and his best friend was Harry Styles. On her 18t...
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...