Love For Unkind Souls (BEING...

By -Soft_Decays-

(Sequel to "It's You"; DabiHawks) (Still Soulmate AU) Even after what seemed like a happy ending for a unlike... More

Just a Heads Up
Chapter 1; Soulmates
Chapter 3; Attempting a Good Ending
Chapter 4; Morning

Chapter 2; What The Fuck?

2.2K 107 233
By -Soft_Decays-

*Shigaraki's POV*

"Fuck you!"

"I fucking swear, Hawks get your ass up here now!"

"Give me a second, geez."

In all honesty, Hawks is the worst Mario Kart player I have ever met. As soon as we started the game, he immediately ran into a wall and hasn't been able to straighten himself out.

"Just give me your remote." I groaned, ripping the remote from his hands and got him away from the wall before tossing it back.

"Thanks."

"Just, try to at least finish the race." I hissed, eyes narrowing at the screen as I passed the finish line for the third time with Spinner following in close behind. "This thing won't end until you do your laps."

"You know you can force stop the race, right Shigs?" Dabi jeered from behind me. "Just leave him. I'm about to finish this last lap anyway."

"Yeah!" Toga yelled beside me.

This literally just started out as a single game. Just me. That was, until Toga came in. I did my best to ignore her, but then she sat down beside me on the ground. I reluctantly let her join, then let Dabi join when he came in. Hawks also wanted to play, so now three of us were sitting in a line infront of my bed while Dabi and Spinner sat on top of it.

"He hasn't been able to finish a single lap for the past hour." Spinner complained rather loudly, setting his own controller down as he stretched with his arms over his head.

"Come on guys, I'm not that bad."

"Aaaaaaand you just ran into another wall." Right when Dabi said that I growled under my breath, my grip on the remote tightening. I had forgotten to put on my gloves, so as soon as my pinky touched the remote it turned to dust.

"Well, I'm done." I stood up, dusting the remains of the remote from my pants and shirt. I backed up slightly, instead sitting on the bed between Dabi and Spinner. Hawks was still somehow fucking up one of the easiest courses to go through, but I didn't care.

"Do you want help Bir-"

"No, I've got it!"

No, he doesn't.

But I don't say that. Instead, I just sit and watch. My hands are folded carefully as to not effect anything else.

I would be lying if I said that I hadn't been regretting the past few months. Ever since Hawks joined, I've had less time to spend with Dabi. Sure, I still hung out with him, but now that they're sharing a room and fucking working together, most of that time is spend with both of them.

The last time I've been with him and only him was when Hawks went into the forest to set up a surprise for him. Even then, he barley even talked to me.

Maybe he's still mad at me for kidnapping Hawks, which, okay I get that. I just, I dunno, I just wanted to hang out with him like normal again.

How long is it until the abnormal becomes normal? How long until we stop being able to hang out because it wouldn't be "normal?" I'd rather not think that way.

"What the fuck?" Hawks yelled, having gotten flipped around for the second time. Dabi chuckled, gently kicking his back.

I crossed my legs and shifted so I was just a bit closer to him. I wasn't going to try anything, I don't want to hurt either of them, but I did want to be closer.

Dabi didn't acknowledge me at all, so I didn't move away.

I didn't think this was going to happen, not at all. This wasn't my plan.

Was I happy that my plan fell through?

Yeah.

But was I?

Not really.

It's kinda weird. Like, I'm glad I didn't kill Hawks. He's a okay person and pretty valuable. He has an alright brain and he's helpful. Plus, I hate to admit it, but he did feel like some sort of friend to me.

He was one of the first people to forgive me for what I had done to him. How could he?

He doesn't make any sense.

I glanced back up at Dabi, he still refused to acknowledge the fact that I existed, however I didn't move away.

That was until I caught Spinner glancing back over at me with a somewhat judgemental look. He immediately looked back at the TV again as soon as I saw him.

With a small sigh, I straightened up a bit before backing up away from the edge of my bed.

***

By the time Hawks had finally gotten past his first lap, I had decided to start playing again. We had extra controllers just in case.

We had somehow switched again, I was on the floor with Toga and Spinner while Hawks and Dabi took my bed. Normally, I didn't want people on my bed, but I would live.

"Damn it!" Hawks had once again driven off into the water. I didn't know a person could be so bad as Mario Kart, yet here we are.

"Fuck this, I'm done." He passed Spinner, (who had given Toga his remote so she could play a bit) his remote, allowing him to finish the race for him. He didn't move from his position on my bed, having been right flush against Dabi.

Against my soulmate.

Whatever, soulmates are overrated anyway. But just the thought of it reminded me of the words on my thigh and the burning blue match beside it. Would it be possible to make it disappear? Can't it just go away?

Honestly, having no soulmate would probably be better than having a soulmate who's soulmate is probably way to kind towards you. Especially when you did kinda have a plot to kidnap and kill them.

I turned off the game, much to Toga's dismay, and collected the remote from her.

"But Shiggy, just one more race? I'm going to win this time."

"No, you wouldn't." I said, looking back down at her with a glare. She huffed, frowning and crossing her arms across her chest.

"You don't know."

"Just get out of my room." I sighed, opening the door. Toga huffed again before stomping out of my room with Spinner following close behind, tossing his own remote into the box. Hawks and Dabi on the other hand didn't seem to mind leaving at all.

"Night handyman."

"Yeah, goodnight Tomura."

That's another thing. Since I had told Hawks that my name was Tenko, he would either call me Tenko or Tomura. He would only ever call me Tenko over the phone though.

I didn't really mind it.

"Night you two. Also, I really don't give a fuck what you guys do, just be quieter this time." I glared at Hawks specifically and he got bright red.

"That wasn't me!"

"Yeah, sure. Just get outta here."

So now I'm alone.

That's alright, I like being alone.

I checked the time, it was nearly three in the morning. When did we even start? I don't know, and frankly, I don't really care.

I sat down on my bed, scratching at my thigh instead of my neck for once. It felt, weird, and itchy. With a sigh, I pulled up my pants legs expecting to see my mark.

"What the?"

It was as if an injury had been healed, the mark completely gone. The words were gone, everything was gone. Well, except for a few new words, right where mine had been.

"Morning."

***

Who do y'all think is Shiggy's new soulmate? :)

🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 192 20
All this time. All the events that have happened my whole life, has come down to this. It is time, he's coming for Earth, for the galaxy and he need...
32.1K 1.6K 16
~COMPLETED~ Life is perfect for Kaminari Denki. His depression is getting better, he doesn't have to deal with stupid flowers anymore, and most impor...
36.1K 1.2K 23
Gon moves in with his father. Ging starts abusing gon verbally and physically. He hides the truth until his friends start noticing strange occurrence...
3.9K 62 6
What happens when Reki gets seriously beat up and Langa finds him? Also this takes place after that 'gang' beats up Reki (but this time they do it m...