Welcome to the apocalypse.(...

By Porschetiger1

Y/n l/n is a young man who just trying to survive the wasteland, but when he arrives in Boston his whole life... More

Info
Chapter 1 the raider killer
Chapter 2- the common wealth and Dimond city
Updated equipment
Chapter 3 the brotherhood and the institute.
Harem (all of it) for now
Chapter 5 (the lose and the gain)
The new eastern brotherhood of steel info
The new eastern brotherhood of steel info part 2
Chapter 6 the rebuilding
I will start anew
Bets song fight me
Thank you
Random things
A story vote(edit)
New fallout story

Chapter 4 the battleship and the milerk queen

4.4K 49 71
By Porschetiger1

3rd pov: The mission from maxson was a success you and your group successfully killed super mutants and and securing the fatman warheads, which impressed the brotherhood of steel which grants you the rank of knight,piper went back to diamond city to continue with her newspaper. Your group enjoyed killing things and messing with the institute, but the in thing you never had, a place to call home. With help from local settlers you build a massive base with concrete wall and dozen of auto turrets, and you called it fort defiance.

You enjoyed having company and all but you wanted to some space so you said you elders going on a scavenging run for parts for a new weapon you had plan. Myra and tink begged to come with you but stood firm and went alone, and to challenge your self you did not take either suits of power armor, and took your old weapons before attack the raider group. You leave the base and decide to explore the commonwealth exploring the old Atomics store, scaling skyscrapers, and even finding the railroad. But as you explored the commonwealth you an old gas station with a old suit of power armor.

You get closer and you see it's a suit of t-45 power armor with a missing right leg and left arm.

My favorite set of power armor.

Y/n: Might as well. You pop in a fusion and jump in as you as continue explore the commonwealth, when you arrive you see something glimmering in the distance, like a ship of some kind you want to see what it is so you get radio in the brotherhood.

Scribe: Who this?

Y/n: Its knight y/n here. Can you I report of something off in the distance, like something big.

Scribe: Oh I see. I will report this to maxson immediatel.

Y/n: Excellent.

Time skip brought to by y/n flirting with female brotherhood members. You make to the base as you get to as you then exit the suit you make your way to meeting we're maxson and captains Kells and a few others are waiting.

Maxson: Good to see knight, now what we're doing before saw this...ship.

Y/n: Well I was just exploring the commonwealth collecting any valuables I could, and as I came to the harbor I saw something glimmering far off in the distance, I couldn't tell what it was but I assumed it was a ship of some sort, I mean what be that far out and that big. So that's what have to report.

Kells: So I assume you want a scout team to go to this...thing you saw.

Y/n: Yes captain kells

Paladin: I don't know what happens if you lose the recon team?

Y/n: A risk I that I will blame my self for.

Maxson: Hmm...I think we can spare a vertibird ,can we? The council look at each other nod in agreement.
Alright we will give you a recon team and vertibird to go to this object you saw. Ad Victorian knight.

Y/n: Ad Victorian.

Time skip. After a few hours you are now ready to go on the scouting mission your power armor fixed even a laser rifle.

You then are approached by three women one in power armor.

Y/n: You must be the rest of recon team.

???: Yes we are I am paladin Danse this loyal Rhys and
this is scribe Haylen.

Haylen: Pleasure to meet you.

Rhys: You your the one who took out fort strong. I got to say that's impressive.

Y/n: It's a pleasure as well, but we have a mission to complete. The three of them nod as Danse puts on her helmet and Haylen checks her rifle as vertibird gets into the air heads to were you saw the object, the flight is a little long but when you arrive you see it's not just a ship, a pre war American battleship.

Y/n: Wow just wow.

Waylen: It's incredible!

Danse: Be careful there could be people aboard. You all jump off as you hit the deck excepting resistance, but there's not a sound happening it's just an ire silence. You grab your ecological scanner ,and your surprised at the results.

Y/n: There's no life forms in this ships.

Rhys: Let me see! She yanks it out of your hand her eyes widen. Holy shit he right!

Danse: Well this strange.

Haylen: Strange?! You not see the possibilitys? This ship is for the taking!

Y/n: She is right you know. This ship can help us explore the east coast and eventually all of america.

Danse: Alright I'll get Maxson to get the prydwen to come over here. And come did it indeed maxson freak out when ship was a battleship, you then leave the base a continue to explore the commonwealth and then you stumble across a old fort with a destroyed wall.

Y/n: Huh neat. You enter the fortress exploring the inner wall busting down a metal door and destroying a sent try bot. You the enter the armory impressed that the minutemen once a powerhouse in the commonwealth.

You get in the armory, you look at the weapons, but none really interest except one.

You pick up the machine gun inspect it, and leave the armory. You exit the fort, you thrown into the air knocking into a wall you see a mirelurk queen but... different.

Y/n: Ok what the actual fuck. You try to run but the queen grabs you with one of her claws, her grip almost crushing the power armor. Your helmet fall off her angry expression turns into one of lust as she takes you in the fortress, you look confused.

Y/n: Can you put me down please?

Mq: No mate will run away.

Y/n: Wait mate?

Mq: Others ugly, you pretty. Your left a little dumb founded the mirelurk queen wanted you to her mate, you think a little and your still wondering if you should even consider this.

Y/n: Ok I will be your mate, but if you see my friends don't hurt them, because they won't like you if you hurt them or me ok?

Mq: Ok what makes mate happy. She puts on a warm smile you smile back as she puts you down you grab your helmet and place it back on, and head back to fort defiance.

Mq: Were is mate going?

Y/n: To were I live.

Mq: Can I come with mate

Y/n: Umm...sure you can come, but will scare a lot people.

Mq: Me don't care, I want to be with mate!

Y/n: Ok let's go!

1127 words That's chapter 4! So what do want name the mirelurk queen? I will see you chem dealers later?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
432K 7K 44
Y'all are probably wondering why I'm doing a book like this one huh? Or why it's on spider man and not dbz or mha. Well, I was watching the spider ma...
1.1M 36.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
13.8K 275 13
In this story you are an ordinary teenager who recently moved to Metropolis to start a new life and hopefully meet new people and maybe start a relat...