Vampire Skittles

By Kinzin12

(This is how you say her name)=L-e-ze-v-ya, Eleezeeva is a half vampire torn between the choice of being a h... More

Chapter1:Crash
Chapter 2:Unforgivable
Chapter 3:Love bitten
Chapter 4:Not forgivin
Chapter 5:The council
Chapter 6:Unlucky
Chapter 8:Vanish
Chapter 9:The Trail Of Lost Tears
Chapter 10:Sober

Chapter 7:The Choice

70 2 0
By Kinzin12

I woke up in my bed with a major headach, my body hurt all over what happened last night, i asked myself head pounding.

"You're wake" Denali smiled knocking on the door walking in with a glass of water riley following behind.

"And she rises he snickered giving me sludgly hug", O yea your boyfriend called he's grin not fading away.

"Boyfriend my face scrunched with confusion, take this pill denali gestured handeding me a glass of water.What about school i questioned myself?

"Ya he said he's gonna be over later", riley bragged takeing a seat on my bed,I looked at denali then at him wondering what the flip is going on why am i taking pills my head swarming as i began choke on water.

"wait" I shouted out of my coughs, shacking my head, why are you guys being so nice? what happened last night? Denali looked at riley then down to the ground. "You're hiding something from me"? did I go blood crazy, omg i did didn't i who did i kill my eyes burning from holdin back tears I felt a hand on my shoulder looked up to see it was riley's

"You didn't attack anyone ellie" his frown forming a smirk at least i dont think you did a fang slipping from his gums denali just found you in your bed an um,

"Um what i mimicked him"?

Denali barged in the conversation an their was guy looking at you from over your head,Shocked i looked at them an arubted to unstoppable laughter, you're joking, "a guy over my head" i contunied to laugh wiping a tear away they just starred at me an then each other.

Riley began to get frustrated "she's taking this as a joke i don't have time for this he got off my bed an walked out my room shutting the door as hard as he can leaving ripples in my wall.

"Ignore him, she mumbled, how can i put this.... someone drank your blood, an their was a guy in your room he took a glipmsed at me when i walked in and then jumped out the window i think he did it.

"Drunk my blood" my gaze becomin lost in thought how is that possible, vampire 's can't drink from each other it's like gross it's our own poison at least that was what i was told.

"How can a- vampire, i gulped drink my blood isn't that against the law?

Denali nodded her head "not many know about you but it was a myth i didnt know vampire's drunk from each other

"but i drank from you ellie mummbled gripping her cover frustrated"?

"That's differen't" denali snapped, your not a full vampire so i guess we can drink your blood with no consequences speaking of consequences denali eye's dropped to ellie's grabbing her wrist with fierce speed her fangs fully exposed,"I desever a taste her eye's flashing purple.

"Denali stop eleezeva screamed to the top of lungs,denali fangs retracted back in her gums a smirk forming on her lips i was just joking calm down she nagged, letting go of my wrist.

My heart raced i was bitten once i dont wanna get bitten twice, denali got up an before leaving told me to get dress eyeing me up and down in digust in what i was wearing now. It's just my work uniformed i insured myself.

."where are we going i shouted after her?" no reply so i decieded it was better to just find out myself

After a quick bath my muscles which where once tensed felt more relax i found a cute plaid purple t-shirt that was bedazled with the words "Bite me". an some cute jeans. I decided to wear my hair down the wavy brown curls. I look nice i thought talking a glipms in the mirror. When suddenly their was a knock at the door an a familiar voice began to speak James i thought alot of alerts going off in my head.

"O hey their Denali smiled opening the door riley standing inches away

"hey he smiled back handing her a box of chocolates and giving riley there secert handshake,

"Dude riley grinned, i don't see you over here anymore what happened?

"school started james grinned then all eyes went to the stairs ellie slowly approached down the stairs james eyes lighting up smile begun to form on his lips

"You're beautiful, he whispered in my ear, everyone must've noticed he said something because i felt my body red and heated.

"We'll we better get going james mentioned heading towards the door eyeing riley and denali they both nodding in agrement shouting have fun,as we reached the car.

The drive started pretty akward and quiet, till i turned on the radio and Misserey bussiness by Paramoe came along i began to hum then humming becaming singing, james must've saw how much fun i was having and began to sing along trying to do his rock star voice. The song ended with our laughter,

"I love that song,i Pointteded out turning the radio off.James eye's on the road an once again we sat in akward silence.Till james deiceded to speak.

"Ellie" he glipmsed, at me eyes still on the road,Do you remeber when we where little when we first met.

"um yea i do rolling" my eyes wondering what does that have do with anything,i played with a curl in my hair.

"well for our date i decided to go to that park"

"What i shouted face in exicment that's like 2 hours away Date?! i felt my face get hotter an redder.

"yes ellie he giggled a date hes attempt to touch my hand,eye's glued to the road, the other hand on sterring wheel.I put my hand on top of his.

That's sounds like a good plan i smiled, then put my hand back into my lap.

Feelin uncomfortable, He smiled turning the a/c off or are you just sleepy? he noticed i was slowley dozing off one eye closing after another. "you can sleep Elli dont fight it" after those words i closed both eye's layed back an went to a good slumber.Just to be rudely awoken all i can hear is beeping, cars passing by an a cold breeze. i felt hands on my shoulder's shaking me slightly.

''Elli the voice cried out, slowly i opened my eye's to see james.

"hey sleepy head he grined, as a car passed him by.

''Where are we i asked" my tone still half asleep.

"the gas station" he replied where only 20 min away from the park you slept the whole way,"you want something to drink james" asked waiting for a answer.

I didn't even notice how parched i was i nodded my head he brought me back a dark pink gatorade the labled said (Fierce Strawberry) ,I giggled at the words then took a quick sip the flavor exploding in my mouth james jumped back in the car starting the engine.

"you good" he starred with concern i nodded smiling to show i was fine taking another sip the ride once again was quiet i tried staying awake i don't know why i am so tired the car pulled to a stop to a little park, 

my eye's wide memories flashing of the what happened 8 years ago he found a parking spot an put the gear in park we where the only ones here i thought looking thru the window.

"Come on ellie we only have a hour here" james babbled holding my door open ,each step my heart begin to race i felt like my legs wobble i began to noticed i was  getting closer an closer to the past i tried to run away from.

"Elli james whispered you sure your ok?" his face full of concern.

"i'm fine i smiled even though deep inside I was no where near. We jumped on the swings an began to slowly swing back an forth james looking up to the sky reavealing two dots on his neck i gasped knowing they weren't from me james head looked at me eye full of curiosity

"something wrong" he grinned acknowlding my stares slowly my eye's moved away from the wounds on his neck.

"n...nothing i stuttered" i heard a noise behind use an decided just to ignore it

"Ellie" james whispered my name he's face becoming serious, before words came out his mouth, there where hands around his throat squeezing the life out him james tugged at the hands gasping for air before he fell still.

"NO ellie screamed dropping to her knee's craddling the lifeless body in her arms. The shadow becoming clear which stood adam an a guy beside him.

"what did you do"  i ran towards him tears running down my face i began to punch adam as hard as i can in his chest just to be grabbed by the guy beside him.

"let me go i screamed" kicking whatever i can.

" you how to pick them" the boy holding me smiled at adam then i felt a sharp pain in my neck i felt my body limp as my life began to be suck away the last sight i saw was adam approaching me before everything faded black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.1K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
2.4K 150 30
I almost jumped out of my skin when he placed a hand on my neck, shivers ran across my skin as he slowly brushed back the hair from my neck. It seems...
3.6M 126K 43
*WARNING: RATED MATURE DUE TO LANGUAGE/SEXUAL CONTENT. READERS MUST BE 17+* *CANNOT be read without reading prior novels in series* Asher Pryce hides...
4.4M 100K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...