𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢...

By Lia2NE1

ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴠ sᴛʏʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛᴀɴᴛs sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ £50,00... More

❤︎𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜❤︎
❤︎Episode 1
❤︎Episode 2
❤︎Episode 3
❤︎Episode 4
❤︎Episode 5
❤︎Episode 7
❤︎Episode 8
❤︎Episode 9
❤︎Episode 10
❤︎Episode 11
❤︎Episode 12
❤︎Episode 13
❤︎Episode 14
❤︎Episode 15
❤︎Episode 16
❤︎Episode 17
❤︎Episode 18
❤︎Episode 19
❤︎Episode 20
❤︎Episode 21
❤︎Episode 22
❤︎Episode 23
❤︎Episode 24
❤︎Episode 25
❤︎Episode 26
❤︎Episode 27
❤︎Episode 28
❤︎Episode 29
❤︎Episode 30 ✨
❤︎Episode 31 ✨
❤︎Episode 32 ✨
❤︎Episode 33 ✨
❤︎Episode 34
❤︎Episode 35
❤︎Episode 36
❤︎Episode 37
❤︎Episode 38
❤︎Episode 39
❤︎Episode 40
❤︎Episode 41
❤︎Episode 42
❤︎Episode 43
❤︎Episode 44
❤︎Episode 45
❤︎Episode 46
❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨
❤︎Paradise Mansion The Reunion: TEASER
❤︎Reunion - Part 1
❤︎Reunion - Part 2
❤︎Reunion - Part 3

❤︎Episode 6

7.3K 509 1.7K
By Lia2NE1

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

All hell broke loose

"Seriously mad over a fucking game!"

"Bitch fuck you!!"

Secrets were revealed

"this boy cheated multiple times on his ex while they were together."

"Jungkook?"

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

The Islanders face a tough decision

"The boy I want to couple up with is...."

ɪᴍ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴏ ғᴀʀ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ! ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ!

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ʙᴏᴘs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ

Kaia:"Islanders, tonight there will be a re-coupling, the girls hold the power. Any boy not picked to be in a couple will immediately be dumped from the mansion."

The islanders gasp in shock and look around at each other.

Sunmi:"Oh my god. Someone's will be leaving."

Namjoon wraps his arm around her as the gloomy feeling hits them all.

The boys look towards the girl; finally hitting them, they needed to graft if they wanted to stay. On the terrace Ashlyn looks back at Jungkook.

Ashlyn:"She's gonna pick you."

Jungkook looks at her and frowns.

Jungkook:"You don't know that. She's got to get to know everyone else as well. And even if she did, that doesn't mean everything between us is over. I like you, I've said that. Her coming in doesn't change that."

Ashlyn scoffs and stands to her feet.

Ashlyn:"I'd hate to think you were lying about your feelings Jungkook."

Jungkook:"Ash.."

Ashlyn walks back into the house; leaving Jungkook sat alone on the terrace. He throws his head back and sighs.

Outside, sat over on the sofa swing. Kai and Jay talk about the re-coupling.

Jay:"What are you gonna do about the re-coupling?"

Kai:"I've already chatted with the new girl and I'm not feeling her. So, I can always persuade Kaia. She's so easy."

Both boys laugh as they watch Kaia sit by the pool with Jennie and Taesan.

Kai:"What about you, where's your head at? I mean with this whole Jungkook and Ashlyn thing, looks like you got an opportunity."

Jay thinks for a second and sees Ashlyn walk outside and over to Cam and Sunmi.

Jay:"I could get her to pick me. Then I again I don't know what type of bullshit, whatever his stupid name is, has said to her. To be honest if I stick with her It'd only be to mug her off like she did to me."

Kai chuckles along with Jay while they continue to talk. Over on the bean bags, Ashlyn tells Sunmi and Cam about her talk with Jungkook.

Cam:"So what did he say?"

Ashlyn:"Well first he tried to lecture me about the fight."

Cam rolls her eyes.

Cam:"Is he stupid? Does he not see what that dumb bitch was doing?"

Ashlyn sighs as she sits back and shrugs.

Ashlyn:"He told me that he had a toxic relationship with his ex, where they cheated on each other, but it's still hard to trust him now. Like it doesn't sit right with me."

Both Cam and Sunmi nod. They can tell it bothers Ashlyn so much and they can clearly see how much she's really starting to like him.

Sunmi:"What about the re-coupling? Do you not want to be with Jungkook?"

Ashlyn looks down and plays with her nails. The girls watch her; seeing that she's really contemplating her thoughts.

Ashlyn:"I don't know. I don't know how I feel about him right now."

Sunmi and Cam look at each other slightly taken back. They hadn't expected Ashlyn to now be unsure about Jungkook.

Sunmi:"Well I'd say just think about it babe. I know he's got a history that's unpleasant and not really nice to hear, but sometimes people do stupid things but they learn from it. He's a sweet boy and I'm sure he would never want to hurt you. But I want you to do what's best for you."

Cam:"Yeah what she said."

Ashlyn smiles and chuckles.

Ashlyn:"Yeah I'll think about it."

As the girls chat, mathew decides to come over and have a chat with Cam. He smiles as he flicks her forehead to annoy her.

Cam:"You're such a pest."

Ashlyn and Sunmi look at each other and smile.

Mathew:"Sorry ladies but my I pull miss grouchy for a chat?"

The girls laugh while Cam shakes her head.

Sunmi:"We'll leave you to it."

Both girls get up and leave Mathew and Cam to chat. Mathew pulls the bean bag next to Cam and takes a seat.

Mathew:"So. The re-coupling?"

Cam:"I'm not picking you."

Mathew's eyes widen while Cam laughs.

Mathew:"Wait why?"

Cam:"You need to work for it."

Mathew smiles and watches as Cam closes her eyes and waits for him to grovel.

Mathew:"Okay, so what if I told you, that even though you can be moody, fiery and grouchy at times. I like everything about you."

A smile starts to spread across Cam's lips.

Cam:"Go on."

Mathew:"I like that we can have a laugh. I like annoying you just to see you smile, and I don't know who hurt you in the past but ain't that type of guy. You can open up to me whenever you're ready. But I'm putting it out there that I do really fancy you."

Cam looks at him and bites back her smile when she sees him grin at her.

Cam:"I'll think about it."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Mathew:"I can tell she's really trying to keep me on my toes haha. What can I say, I like that about her."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"I'm not giving anything away to him haha. Nah I'll just keep him guessing a little longer."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

The day continued with most of the boys grafting on the girls. Currently Hoseok was talking to new islander Taesan.

Hoseok:"So I just thought I'd chat to you because I haven't really gotten to know you."

Taesan:"Yeah, I haven't really gotten the chance to really speak to everyone properly but everyone seems nice, well almost everyone."

Hoseok chuckles.

Hoseok:"Yeah I'm sorry you're first day had to go like that. But anyways how you feeling about tonight's re-coupling? Anyone you got you're eye on?"

Taesan looks around and her eyes stop when she sees Jungkook in the kitchen.

Taesan:"Uh, maybe one or two. I still need to think about my decision. But tell me about yourself. Where are you from?"

Hoseok:"I'm from Miami."

Taesan:"Oh nice, I'd love to visit one day."

Hoseok:"Well you never know I could just have an extra ticket for you."

Taesan giggles as she continues her conversation with hoseok.

{ᴄᴏɴɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Hoseok is really nice. He's definitely got a nice vibe. I'm not sure if I see him as anything romantic, but he'd definitely make a great friend."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️

*sᴛᴀʀᴇs ɪɴᴛᴇɴsʟʏ ᴀᴛ ʙɪɢ ᴍᴀᴄ ʙᴜʀɢᴇʀ*

"ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ*

Uʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs sᴘᴏɴsᴇʀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ

(ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴊsᴋsᴋᴋ)

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

And night finally hits the mansion the islanders begin to prepare themselves. The nerves of tonight's re-coupling still brews within the islanders. The girls all silently do their makeup and hair; the awkward tension between Ashlyn and Taesan is still very prominent.

Kaia:"So does anyone have a clue who they're picking tonight?"

As Ashlyn straights her hair, she gives a glance at Taesan and screws her. Taesan ignores the obvious eyes glaring into her.

Taesan:"It's gonna be a tough decision."

Cam scoffs as she finishes applying her lip gloss.

Cam:"Try and remember the correct name this time little girl."

Ashlyn snorts as Taesan looks at them both.

Ashlyn:"Some bitches were just born with short term memory apparently."

Taesan:"Still hella pressed for what sis?"

Jennie:"You guys are so pressed over someone neither of you are with. Geez. Clearly Jungkook goes for personality only otherwise, he would be coupled up with me. Just saying."

Cam glares at her.

Cam:"No one even likes you."

Jennie turns around and before she can retaliate, Sunmi decides to step.

Sunmi:"Girls seriously this needs to stop. You're all pointlessly fighting for no reason. We're all women and we should all be supporting each other. You've done nothing but fight since we all got here and it's getting really frustrating. You're all lovely girls."

The girls all fall silent, except Jennie who rolls her eyes.

Jennie:"Oh spare me the lecture."

She grabs her water bottle and leaves the makeup room.

Cam:"And that is why she deserve a foot so far up her ass she can't walk. Stupid twig."

The girls return and get ready.

The boys are already outside, broken off into their own groups while they chat. Namjoon and Jungkook sit at the fire pit.

Namjoon:"How you feeling? Did you manage to talk to Ashlyn?"

Jungkook lets out a sigh.

Jungkook:"Yeah, but it didn't go too well. I think just hearing the whole cheating thing really set off her trust issues. I feel bad because I do like her, and I wouldn't want to upset her."

Jungkook takes a pause and watches the girls finally step out from the mansion.

Namjoon:"But?"

Jungkook:"But, Taesan's stunning. I can't deny that I'm definitely attracted to her. Do I feel as strongly about her than I do for Ashlyn? No, but I don't know if maybe I could. Or what if I start to."

Namjoon places his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Namjoon:"Just go with your gut. But it's not bad to just see where things go with either of them. As much as I love Ashlyn, you could find that you have a better connection with Taesan or visa versa. Just remember to be 100% about your feelings with both of them."

Jungkook:"Thanks bro. I appreciate that. I'll chat to Ash first."

In that moment, Jungkook frowns when he sees Jay pulling Ashlyn for a chat.

The pair of them sit on the sofa swing and talk.

Ashlyn:"So you wanted to talk?"

Jay:"Yeah so I just wanted to apologise for how I acted before. I definitely over reacted and it wasn't my intention to upset you."

Ashlyn:"Right."

Jay:"Obviously im still very attracted to you and I would love to still get to know you."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"Does he think I'm an idiot? If he actually thinks I'll be picking him in tonight's re-coupling, he's got anything coming I'll tell you that."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn:"I appreciate the apology."

Jay:"So do you still want to get to know me or?"

Ashlyn:"Honestly I just don't think we suit. I think the initial spark we had is definitely gone. So you can find someone else to try and save you tonight."

She grabs her drink and stands up as she walks away. Jay watches her and scoffs.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"Honestly I'm over her. She's pathetic anyways."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Over on the day beds, Kai has surprisingly pulled Kaia for a chat.

Kai:"So I wanted to pull you and just let you know my feelings for you."

Kaia smiles brightly as she nods.

Kai:"Obviously, I know I'm not the most open and I can be quite cold at times, but I do really fancy you and I want to prove it to you."

Kaia:"How?"

Kai places his hand behind her head and pulls her in for a passionate kiss. Kaia holds his wrist and moves her lips to the rhythm of his. Once he pulls away a sheepish smile spreads across her face.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Aaaah ah can't believe he kissed us. This definitely just confirms that we have something."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kai:"Honestly with Kaia, I'm guaranteed to stay. We're here to find love so it's only fair I get to stay and meet someone who know how hot I am."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jin notices the kiss between Kai and Kaia and sighs. He walks over to hoseok and sits with him, both of them dreading how the night could go.

Hoseok:"How you feeling bro?"

Jin:"Honestly it's not a nice feeling knowing that any one of us, could be going home tonight."

Hoseok nods in agreement.

Hoseok:"It was all so sudden, I don't even feel like I had enough time to graft."

Jin:"Yeah me neither—"

The islanders suddenly snap their attention to the phone notification sound. Cam takes a deep breath as she reads out the message.

Cam:"Islanders, the time has come for the re-coupling. Please gather round the fire pit immediately. #decisiontime"

That gloomy feeling once again hits every islander. Everyone heads towards the fire pit. The girls take their seats as the boys stand in a line in front of them.

Ashlyn looks at Jungkook who already had his eyes set on her. He gives her a soft smile which she returns. Taesan looks back and fourth between the two jumping as the notification she receives. She stands up to read aloud.

Taesan:"Taesan, as they newest arrival, you get to choose first. Please choose the boys you would like to couple up with."

Ashlyn shuts her eyes and shakes her head. Taesan puts the phone down and takes a deep breath before speaking.

Taesan:"I've only been here a short while and I've only been able to get to know a few of you, so this is a really tough decision. But I want to couple up with this boy because, from the moment I stepped in he treated me so kindly. He's extremely good looking and knows how to hold a good conversation. I would definitely say that from the jump there was a connection between us. So I'd like to see where it goes. So the boy I'd like to couple up with is........Jungkook."

The islanders look at him and slowly clap and he gives her a smile and steps towards her. Ashlyn bites her lip and watches his arm wrap around  Taesan as they both sit down. Again she shakes her head. Jungkook looks at her which she scoffs at.

Next to choose is Sunmi.

Sunmi:"So, I want to couple up with this boy because, from the moment he entered the mansion I was instantly blown away by how gorgeous he was."

Namjoon shyly smiles as he glances down.

Sunmi:"He's such a sweet and caring person and I could have asked to meet anyone better than him. The connection between us is undeniable and I can't wait to see how far we go. So the guy I want to couple up with is........Namjoon."

The other islanders all clap and smile as Namjoon goes over to Sunmi and places a sweet kiss on her lips. The couple sit down and next to choose is Cam.

Cam:"Um so, I don't really like to get all mushy and shit."

Everyone chuckles as she continues.

Cam:"Um, I want to couple up with this boy because, I know I can be super feisty and grouchy when I wake up but he puts it with it. He makes me laugh and smile and whenever I'm around him, even though I hate to say this out loud, but he gives me butterflies. So the boy I want to couple up with is....Mathew."

A wide smile spreads across his face as the islanders cheer and clap for them. He goes to give her a hug and the too proceed to sit.

Next to choose is Kaia. She stands up and looks at all the boys. She's had a few chats with Jin and has so far been coupled up with Kai who didn't show interest until today.

Kaia:"Ah'd like to couple with this boy because, he's proved to us that he does like us. I'm interested to see where it could go for the pair of us. So the boy id like to choose is......Kai."

Kai smirks and walks to her; giving her a short hug before taking a seat. Cam looks at him and rolls her eyes, wishing deep down that he was not picked.

Hoseok, Jin and Jay are left standing. Next to choose is Jennie. She looks at all the remaining guys and sighs.

Jennie:"So this decision is hard because I don't feel as though I've found the connection I'm looking for with any of you."

Cam:"Wonder who's fault that is."

Cam mumbles and Mathew nudges her. Jennie then continues.

Jennie:"Anyways. I'd like to couple with this boy because, he is really hot, and I haven't gotten the chance to really get to know him so why not. So the guy id like to couple up with is.......Jay."

Jay smiles and gives her a hug. None of the islanders expected it but clap nonetheless as they both sit down. Ashlyn takes a deep breath as she stands up. She looks at Jin and Hoseok. She can feel tears rushing to eyes due to how bad she feels. She hates being in the situation and knowing the fact that she's sending one of them home.

Ashlyn:"So obviously this situation is not ideal. It's annoying when you think you have something good with someone and then someone comes it and ruins it."

Taesan rolls her eyes while Jungkook looks to the ground.

Ashlyn:"I really don't want to send either of you home. But, I have no choice and that's shit. So I want to couple up with this boy because, despite not knowing him that well, he's managed to have my back in certain situations. I can see that he's been a joy to the mansion and I see him as someone who could be an amazing friend. He's kind and he's funny. So the boy I'd like to couple with is......"

The two boys anxiously stand, awaiting her answer. Everyone is practically on the edge.

Ashlyn:"Hoseok."

Hoseok shuts his eyes and lets out a sigh of relief. He turns to Jin and gives him a tight hug before walking over to Ashlyn and giving her a hug.

Hoseok:"Thank you."

The Islanders stand up all rushing to Jin as they give him a hug. Ashlyn wipes her tears as she goes over to Jin.

Ashlyn:"I'm so sorry."

Jin:"Don't be silly, you had to make a decision. I know it wasn't easy for you."

Jin pulls her in for a hug. The islanders all watch with sullen faces. As the two pull apart the boys follow him and help him pack his things.

Cam turns to Ashlyn and pulls her into a hug.

Cam:"It's not you're fault babe. You had to choose okay? It was never going to be an easy decision."

Ashlyn nods as she sniffles.

In the bedroom they boys all sadly help Jin pack.

Namjoon:"Gonna miss you man."

Jin:"It's been a pleasure, getting to know you all. And don't let DBS die you hear."

The boys laugh as they huddle around Jin and chant DBS. They break apart laughing and watch as Jin pulls his suitcase along.

The islanders all gather around the entrance; giving Jin final hugs before he turns to leave.

"Bye Jin!"

Jin turns around; waving them all goodbye as he pulls his suitcase along with him.

Jin:"Even though my paradise mansion experience was short and I didn't find the connection I had hoped for, I still managed to get to know amazing people and loved every second of messing around with them and getting to know them. I'll definitely continue my journey of finding love on the outside."

And with that Jin leaves the mansion.

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Hurtful words spark up drama

"Why would you say that!!"

And a secret kiss, could make everything explode

"Fuck sake man"

Tune in next time 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.4K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...
827K 36.1K 90
First book of idol love series... Jungkook- "you are shameless miss manager. You know that??" Annie- "You are talking about shame. I became senseless...
15.3K 742 13
Your relationships always end up so fast and get yourself hurt. And you just wished that one day a guy would come to you and love you wholeheartedly...
13.3K 1.1K 38
Relationships are hard. When growing up and growing apart go hand in hand, sometimes you can't help but to await the inevitable. Can you ever really...