Love Me Harder [Tank×Reader]...

By xxlilbugxx

Tank x Reader FanFiction Yes, this is a fanfiction about the freakishly tall man we know as Tank. For the pas... More

Prologue

152 2 1
By xxlilbugxx

It was a rather louring morning. As I left my apartment, I put in my headphones and headed to work. I work as a barista in a coffee shop located downtown. Although I do not enjoy my job, it allows me to pay for college. It was my roommate, Elise, who convinced me to apply for the position, since she thought it would be convenient to work at the same place. She used to be a waitress at the café, but now she is on maternity leave.

Elise... She and I are a very different person. She is so naive. It's like she doesn't see the bad in people. That's how she ended up as a single mother. Sometimes, I feel like she is too innocent for this wicked world.

Now you may call me pessimistic, but I have my reasons. I grew up in a small studio apartment with my mother. Unfortunately, I have no memories about my father, due to him passing away in the early stages of my childhood. It was a stressful period for my mother, raising a newborn and dealing with her husband's death. She began drowning her emotions in alcohol. Thankfully, she realised that she isn't capable of raising a child in a household like ours, so she went to rehab.

I let go of my train of thought as I stepped into the coffee shop. Justin, my coworker for the day was already waiting for me behind the bar.

"Girl, you look worn out. Are you okay?" he said with a small hint of concern in his voice.

"I'm just not really excited about Mondays." I complained.

"You say that about every day of the week!" he teased me. I gave him a slight nod, confirming that his observation was accurate. "Anyway..." he changed the subject. "Are you coming to the protest this afternoon?"

"I have to work the afternoon shift too, in order to be able to help out Elise. I am truly sorry." I sighed. Justin had a disappointed look on his face but he quickly brushed it away. "I understand." he reassured me.

I really wanted to attend the protests, but my work schedule made it difficult to do so. By the time I finish my job, the protesters are already heading home, since the curfew is set so early.

Justin told me about the horrible things the police are doing with the people. He attends protests every day. I sometimes cover his shift, so he could go. I honestly don't mind it. I understand that he wants to fight for the rights of his community.

As midday was approaching, Justin began to leave. "Stay safe!" I waved him goodbye. He waved back and blew me a kiss in the air.

The rest of the day went by quite fast. We had a lot of customers, mainly teenage girls who just "can't live without their daily overpriced coffee" and then proceed to get themselves a sugar filled frappuccino, which has barely any caffeine in it.

I cleaned up the counter and left the shop. It was raining. I put up the hood of my pullover, which turned out to be a bad idea. A protest had just ended and as I passed by it, I raised suspicion in a cop's eye.

Before I knew it, I was tackled down the wet road. I fell on my hands. I felt a sharp pain in my knuckles, as they scratched up against the asphalt.

"Stop resisting arrest! Give me your hands!" the cop shouted at me. I couldn't give him my hands, because he was kneeling on me. His frustration grew and he started yanking my arm. This scraped my hands even more, which made me cry out loud.

Suddenly, the weight of the cop lifted off of me as he got knocked out. I turned on my back to see what happened. A tall figure, fully covered in protective wear towered over me. He kneeled down and inspected my hands. They were dripping in blood and my arms were lightly bruised.

"We have to leave. Now." the mysterious man said and before I could react, he was already carrying me in his arms.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked him, trying to hold back my tears.

"I will take you to my place. It is nearby. We have to treat your hands immediately." he explained.

To be honest, I was scared. I was in the arms of a stranger, who was taking me to his house. I guessed that he has no ill intentions, since he saved me from the cop earlier.

Shortly, we arrived to a duplex. He carried me inside and carefully placed me down on a couch. At this point my pain had faded away, allowing me to concentrate on other things too. Like how freakishly tall and athletically built the man was.

He let go of me and rushed down a hallway to grab the necessary tools to treat my wounds. As he was focused on my hands, I tried to make out something of him, but his protective wear covered every inch of him. Only his hands were exposed, revealing his fairly tanned skin and holy shit- his long fingers.

"So, who are you?" I looked at the man cleaning the blood off of my hands.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." he said in a playful tone and gave me a quick look before continuing his work.

"Yeah, that's like the whole point. After all, I'm in a starger's house." I said still focusing on his masked face.

"I guess that's fair..." the man paused. "But you will have to keep my identity a secret. I could get in deep trouble for some things I have done during the protests."

"I understand-" i nodded and before I could say anything else he lifted his mask off of his head. His dark brown hair fell down and stuck to his sweaty forehead.

"It was getting hot under that mask anyways." he said with a giggle at the end of his sentence.

I was taken aback by this man's looks. His face was chiseled, which made sense as his built seemed sporty. His eyes were a shade of deep brown and his long lashed framed them well. And his lips... they were so plump and juicy, I felt the urge to taste them.

He noticed me staring at him and his cheeks flushed a little. He let out a slight laughter and introduced himself. "Kai."

"Nice to officially meet you Kai, I'm Y/N." I tried to cover my nervousness around the handsome man that was squatting on my side, but I came across pretty awkward.

I haven't been this nervous around a man in a long time. My high school boyfriend broke me and ever since I have not been able to involve myself in a relationship.

After he finished wrapping my hands up he gave me a towel and allowed me to take a shower. I washed off everything that built up during the day, including my problems. He left me one of his t-shirts, since mine were dirty.

I walked back into the living room, where Kai was sitting on the couch. When he noticed me looking at him, he turned himself to face me.

"Since it's past the curfew, it is the best if you stay the night." he explained. Shit. Elise must be worried by now.

"Uh- where is my phone? I should call my roommate to reassure her that I'm fine." I asked. He pointed to a table standing in the hall. I grabbed my phone and made a quick call home.

After we hung up, I joined Kai on the couch. He had showered too and was already changed into a pair of grey sweatpants, paired with a white t-shirt.

We started talking and getting to know each other better. As it turned out, we have a similar outlook on life and similar values. We had a truly meaningful conversation.

"I am working on finding my inner peace. I feel like I am on the right path, but I still have things to work on. For example having more self confidence." I explained to him as we were on the topic of our goals.

Kai was staring in my eyes the whole time. His gaze never left mine. I occasionally lost myself in the depth of those beautiful brown eyes and when I snapped back to reality, I totally forgot what I was talking about. This made Kai smile.

He reached over and put a dangling hair strand behind my ear. "You are so beautiful when you talk about the things that you love." Kai smiled and slid his hand down from behind my ear, across my arm and rested his hand on mine.

I got flustered by his compliment. My cheeks were burning in a deep shade of red and I backed up on the couch, letting out a faint thank you. I lowered my gaze, I couldn't handle the intensity of the eye contact anymore.

Kai grabbed me from my waist and gently lifted me up. He placed me down on his lap, making me face him. He then cupped my face with both of his hands and leaned in closer. He was staring at my face. Analyzing my features. Trying to understand the emotions depicted in my eyes.

"Is it weird to say that I like you?" he asked me, which left me in shock. I didn't know what to answer I just stared deep into his eyes, which wandered off and were now looking at my lips.

After a short pause, he continued "Because I like you very much." We were so close, I could feel the warmth of his breath, causing shivers going down my spine. Deep down I liked him too. I have never connected with someone this instantly. It was a weird, indescribable feeling that I was feeling.

Kai leaned in and left a peck on my lips. He distanced himself a bit, so he could get a reaction out of me. I lifted my hands from my side and placed them around his face.

With a quick movement, I latched onto his lips. He responded quickly, kissing me back passionately. His hands rested on my waits for a time, but later wandered onto my ass. I let out a soft moan as he grabbed me hard, like I was his property.

I felt his tongue asking for permission and I let him inside. He explored my mouth with his sweet tongue and so did I. As I was sitting on his lap, I felt him getting aroused, which made him embarrassed. I reassured him, that it's okay and we continued making out.

We were interrupted by the harsh sound of the doorbell. He rolled his eyes and I giggled at his childish annoyance. He got up to open the door. It was a man, similar in built with Kai. He peaked through Kai's shoulder, spotting me, then turning back to Kai.

"I see you have a guest over." said the man teasingly. Kai reached his arm out towards me, gesturing to join them.

"She is Y/N. She is staying the night, since she got injured at a protest." Kai explained and then proceeded to introduce the man to me "Y/N, he is Calum, my best friend. He also lives in the other side of the duplex."

The man gave you a flirty smirk and went in for a handshake. He had long dreaded hair falling down his shoulders. His skin was a bit darker than Kai's and he was on the skinnier side, while Kai was more muscular.

I sat back on the couch, waiting for the two friends to finish chatting. When Kai came back, I was rather embarrassed by what happened between us earlier. I felt like I was being easy and gave in for the pleasure too soon.

"I think I will just go to sleep." I said reaching over the hand rest of the couch, where in a basket there were some blankets folded.

"Don't you wanna sleep in my bed?" Kai asked shyly, rubbing the back of his head.

"It's okay, I will be sleeping here." I announced. He looked rather disappointed in my response. He lowered his head to mine and stopped to think. Then gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Good night, Y/N..." he said before walking down the hallway to get to his room.

"Good night, Kai!" I shouted after him before laying down on my side and slowly drifting asleep.

a/n: aah i'm so nervous. this is my first writing ever. i am open to feedback, if you could tell me ways to improve the story or my writing i am here to listen. also some things may not be accurate, because it is fiction. if it bothers you i am sowwy:(( and also english is only my third language, so if the grammar is off or i used a word incorrectly feel free to correct me

i really hope you guys like it. <33 more parts will come soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
470K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...