A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#57

3K 326 54
By ManviGupta512

Sidharth was sitting in his room, fiddling with his phone and looking at his and Shehnaaz's pictures that they took in Italy. He had asked a photographer to snap his proposal. He has asked him to film the whole proposal.

He slept while watching the pictures. Misha was in her room getting bored, so she came out of her room and went into Sidharth's room without even knocking.

She found him sleeping peacefully
Misha went to him and started caressing his forehead. She went towards the other part of the bed and lyed facing Sidharth. She didn't think that it was inappropriate to sleep beside a man without his knowledge.

Misha held his hand in hers and slept just like that.

Preeti di and Neetu di have already decided to pay a visit to Sidharth and Shehnaaz to see whether they are able to settle down with each other or not. Actually they  wanted to make sure  whether Shehnaaz is okay or not.

They knocked the door as the bell wasn't working, but no response came.

Preet di had a spare key, so she opened the door and entered. They smiled in satisfaction after seeing that the home was clean.

It's obviously Sanu's work because Sidharth wouldn't take that much pain to clean the home.

Since, there was nobody in the kitchen or in the living room, they made their way towards the bed room. The door was closed and both the sisters smirked seeing the closed door.

They knocked the door of the room twice or thrice, so they decided to just go inside and wake them up. They opened the door, all smiling but what they saw made them shake in anger.

"Sidharth!", neetu di yelled and he woke up with a jerk. He didn't notice Misha beside him and smiled at his sisters.

He came forward to hug them but they both stepped back. He looked towards them in confusion.

He looked towards the direction, his sisters were looking at and was shocked beyond words. "Di, wo...ye...aa..aap...ga...galat samajh re ho", he said.

His sisters looked at him in disbelief. "Ye Misha hai na! What is she doing here? Shehnaaz ko pta hai ki ye yahan pe hai?", his sisters asked and he took them outside in the living area.

"Di, actually Misha is suffering from depression and  her family is not here, so Shehnaaz ne hi decide kiya ki she will stay here with us!", Sidharth started explaining everything from the beginning and his sisters nodded in understanding.

They didn't look convinced with the fact that Misha will be staying in the house." That's alright but why was she in your room?", preeti di asked.

" Di,mujhe bhi nhi pta. Mein to so ra tha, mujhe sachchi nhi pta ki kaise aayi!", he said, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Dekh Sidharth tu humara bhai hai but Sanu ko hum ek dum apni bachchi samajhte hain.

Tumhari relationship hai, we won't interfere. But think about it, agar humari jga Shehnaaz ne Misha ko tere sath aise dekha hota,no matter how understanding she is, she would have been really hurt.

Koi bhi ladki hogi, soch ke dekh. Neha ke baare mein soch, kisi bhi reason ki vja se wo apne fiance ko future mein aise kisi ladki ke sath dekhe, to use kaisa lage ga?

Shehnaaz is just too good and loves you too much, isiliye shayad sab samajh leti hai. But she gets hurt and if she gets hurt in all this, we might not forgive you!

After all Misha hai to teri ex hi na jisne tujhe cheat kiya aur uske baad Shehnaaz ko terse dur kiya!", Neetu di said in anger.

His both sisters didn't seem okay with whatever was happening. They have just started their relationship and Misha is already there in between them.

Would they be se to hold up amidst all this? They just hoped that it works out in a positive way for them.

They love their brother, but they are really protective about Sanu and if time arises they might side with Sanu, against Sidharth.

They bid adieu to Sidharth but not before reminding him that he needs to set some ground rules and boundaries for Misha, so that their personal space doesn't get invaded.

After they left, Sidharth called the doctor telling him how Misha came and sleot beside him.

"Sidharth this is an achievement. Actually she doesn't let people touch her and now she herself came and held your hand. She even slept beside you, this is an improvement", the doctor said.

"But doctor, I have a fiance. You have met Shehnaaz right? She is my fiance and this is not at all okay, I mean her sleeping beside me! I am not comfortable!", he said.

"I totally get what you are trying to say but this is important for her. She will be okay after some days and then she won't bother you. Par abhi ke liye it will be better if you don't tell her about your relationship. She only seems to trust you. She is pretty vulnerable right now, so please bear with her, because it's going to help her improve her condition ", the doctor tried to explain and Sidharth agreed but wasn't convinced.

It's been a week since Misha has started living with them. Shehnaaz came home in evening and Sidharth wasn't at home.

She called him and got to know that he had gone out to buy some essentials. Shehnaaz was preparing the diner when Misha came and stood leaning on the kitchen wall.

Shehnaaz smiled at her and got back to her work. "Shehnaaz!", she called her name and came beside her.

Shehnaaz looked at her and raised her eyebrow asking what does she want to ask, Misha continued, "You are wearing an engagement ring! Whom are you marrying?".

Shehnaaz found it weird. Doesn't she know that she lives in this house with Sidharth? Hasn't she seen her and Sidharth sharing the same room and same bed?

If she is living with him then obviously, its Sidharth with whom she is engaged with.

Shehnaaz smiled confusedly at her and said in a matter of fact way, "Misha, Sidharth is my fiance! Who else would it be?".

Hearing this Misha started crying and ran to her room. She locked the door and started throwing things here and there. Meanwhile, even Sidharth came home.

He saw Shehnaaz standing outside Misha's room and  calling out to her. "Kya hua Shehnaaz?", he asked. "Wo Misha ne apna room band kar liya hai aur wo darwaaza ni khol ri!".

"Kuch Hua hai kya use? Jab mein gya tha to theek thi!", he said.

"Arre abhi thodi der pehle tak bhi theek thi. Kitchen mein aayi aur mujhse baat karne lagi. Fir Ekdum se pta nhi kya ho gya...", Shehnaaz said.

"Tuj baat kis baare mein kar re the?", he asked.

"She saw the ring in my finger and asked me whom am I engaged to? I told her about us!", Shehnaaz said.

Sidharth looked at her with wide eyes, "Shehnaaz tumhara dimag kharab hai? Ye kya kardiya tumne? Itne din se jitni improvement huyi thi sab kharaab ho gyi na!".

"Par mein kya kiya?", Shehnaaz asked clearly confused.

"Tumne use humare baare mein btaya. She is vulnerable right now and so she doesn't need to to know about us. OK?", Sidharth said with irritation.

"Sidharth, tujhe pta hai tu kya bol ra hai. Jo tu bol ra hai na ki use nhi btana aur ye sab, iska Matlab you are encouraging her and her feelings for you", she said.

"To tune hi bola na ki ghar le Jaata Hai aur dhyan rakhenge kyunki wo childhood friend hai!", Sidharth said.

"Han bola kyunki I thought ki hum dono ko ek sath rehte dekh kar wo samajh jaegi that we are in a relationship. Aur fir she won't get encouraged. I thought ki teri care dekh ke use koyi galat idea nhi aayega because she would know that we are together. Agar hum use nhi batayenge to use tere liye aur feelings aa jaegi! ", Shehnaaz said almost crying.

Misha opened the door before Sidharth could say anything and asked him," Kya Shehnaaz Sach bol ri hai, Sidharth?".

Sidharth has talked to the doctor and he knows that it can be dangerous for her, so he says," Arre wo mazaak kar ri thi Misha!".

Shehnaaz looked at him in disbelief and takes her car keys and wallet and shuts the main door with a thud.

Sidharth has taken Misha inside and so he didn't know that Shehnaaz wasn't at home. He came out after calming Misha and making her sleep.

He didn't try to search for Shehnaaz. He just thought that she would be in the living area and would come inside the room herself.

He woke up around 2 in the night and found that Shehnaaz still wasn't around. He got worried and tried calling her but she didn't pick up. He called neetu di to ask her about Shehnaaz.

"Di, Shehnaaz aapke paas hai?", he asked with concern.

"What do you mean but that? It's 2 at night, and you don't known where she is?", she asked, now fully awake and worried.

"Di, wo meri aur uski ladaai ho gyi thi to...", Sidharth said and di interrupted, "I am very sure ye Misha ki wja se hui hai! Kyun?".

"Di, Yr abhi ye baat karne ka time nhi hai. Shehnaaz ko dhundhna hai abhi mujhe!", he said and told neetu di to not get worried as he would find her.

He called the watchman to know whether Shehnaaz has left the society  and the watchman denied seeing her. Sidharth looked that her car keys were missing, but she hasn't gone out.

He came downstairs and moved towards the parking lot to look whether her car was there or not.

Her car was right there and she was sleeping in the backseat.

Sidharth sighed in relief and chuckled seeing her sleeping so adorably in the car.

How will Sidharth make it up to her? How will he make her understand his point of view? Is this thing going to be a serious threat to their relationship? Will they be able to sort it out?

Pleas VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 4.1K 24
It's not possible to stay away from the person you love the most. But what happens when death seperates two souls? Can people return after death to b...
148K 10.6K 36
Here is my first fan fiction on SidNaaz. Also there will be other contestants from bb 13 and 14 as supporting characters. This story is mainly about...
21.4K 1.3K 17
What if Sana loves Sid from a very young age.She never confessed it from 5 years.Finally when she was about to propose him,Sid broke her heart unknow...
139K 13.7K 46
what if sidharth starting loving a girl who is already married and also have a child...... This is a different one... i hope you like it...😊