Dancing The Edge // ptv /aldc...

Por moth-ia

Florenity Desya was a normal 14 year old girl. At least, until her mother passed in a car acident, she was se... Más

Cast
prolouge
ONE : California bound
TWO : Competition and Leaving home
THREE : Room Shopping and Dance
room details
F O U R : The Opportunity Of A Lifetime
F I V E : Auditions and Anxiety Attacks
S I X : Day One At The ALDC
S E V E N : Week One Competiton
E I G H T : Interviews, and Instagram
N I N E: Panic Attacks and First Solos Of The Season
A note
T E N : Week Two Competition and Third Pyramid Down
E L E V E N : Dad Mode and A Dance
T W E L V E : Jealousy Divides A Team
T H I R T E E N : Feelings? We Don't Know Her
F O U R T E E N : Group Rehearsal
F I F F T E E N : Sleep is For Cowards
S E V E N T E E N : I Fall Apart
E I G H T E E N : Exhaustion
N I N E T E E N : The Process to Heal
T W E N T Y : CrushCrushCrush
T W E N T Y - O N E : The Biggest Crowd

S I X T E E N : Avoiding

128 0 0
Por moth-ia

FLORIENITY

When we arrived I ended up between June and Brady.

As June did her makeup for her solo - she had already had her costume on when I came back from watching a few dances in the audience - I did my hair for our duet. I had the costume on but was waiting to do a majority of the makeup when June came back for our duet, considering they were an hour apart in performing on stage.

While waiting I decided to go out in the audience and watch while I secretly texted Alex- watching over my shoulder to make sure no one could see me (like Abby or the moms or producers/cameramen)

F- bruh I have been banned from talking to people from other studios 😑

A - haha sucks for u but why

F - apparently I'm being "immature" and "I'm supposed to be the oldest on the team and don't like a 5 year old"

A- that Abby saying it or producers 👀

F - both probably can you believe they told me to talk back to her? They tryna get me murdered and traumatized 😀

A - oof well I gotta go perform see ya 😜

F - rude

I sighed and put my phone away, lifting my head up towards the stage to hear them announcing Alex's number and name. I smiled a little and clapped as he came out and took his first position.

I clapped when it was over and watched the next few until June was announced.

(costume change)

After June I rushed back to the dressing room to greet her and get the makeup done, only to be stopped halfway there by none other than Tweedledee and Tweedledum along with Alice- who I hadn't seen since my mom passed.

"oh my god, Valy! I heard about you're mom, how are holding up?"

Looking over my shoulder I only saw Michelle's back as she was talking to Joanne.

Making sure no one could see me, I tightly hugged Alice as tears sprung up in my eyes. I may or may not still be avoiding the subject of my mom for as long as I possibly can.

"I'll text you later Al, i- I got in trouble last week talking to other studios. I really miss you guys."

Letting go, I rushed back into the dressing room and tried my best not to break down into sobs. Danielle, Tricia, and Stacey were all in there along with Lilly, Pressley, Brady, and Gianina.

All four of my new teammates were quick to hug me.

"hey, you can't cry - you're mature and save those tears for the pillow" Lily mused, impersonating Abby, which caused me to laugh as I wiped my eyes and the door opened.

"who's crying? Why?" I flinched as Abby rolled in with everyone else behind her. I sighed and looked to the floor in shame. I can't exactly just say "oh yeah I just saw my best friend from my old studio and talked to her briefly about my dead mom I'm in the process of grieving" without ending up in trouble so I needed a good excuse to come up with quick.

"oh, I accidentally sprayed Florienity in the eye with hairspray" Lily blurted out, causing Abby to raise her eyebrows in doubt but she let it go.

I let out a breath before finishing getting ready for my duet.
(Costume change)
June:

Florienity:

Backstage in the wings, Alice helped me calm down a little better and we made small talk that would be unnoticed by anyone else.

June and It's duet was first, then Brady and Pressley, then Hannah and Lilly's was last.

"judges our next entry is a teen duet from Abby Lee Dance Company - please welcome entry number 56, The Weight Of Your Love"

(June is in red)

Getting back stage, I lay on the floor panting with my arms above my head, my hands intertwining behind it to support it while I caught my breath.

June giggled with Pressley about something but I ignored it, closing my eyes briefly only to feel something cold against my neck.

I shot up into a sitting position and glared at Brady, grabbing the water bottle from him and chugging it down. He laughed and patted my head before offering a hand to pull me up.

The number before his duet came off - I told them good job even though I didn't pay attention before hugging both him and Pressley.

"Break a leg - y'all will be great" I snorted at June's y'all and she slapped my arm.

As they stepped off stage, Presley collapsed on top of me playfully to which Brady added onto the small pile up and we all three laughed before getting up. Hannah handed them both a water bottle before her and Lily's number was called out.

Once they were off stage, Lily ran to me and hugged me as I picked her up and spun her.

"that's what I call a dance! You both killed it"

---------INSTA----------

@florienity.fading - 🔆when it all comes down to a sunrise on the East Side🔆

Lowkey missing dad and my uncles but I follow enough ptv fans to see snippets of them and their concerts

Tagged - xomissdanielle, bradyfarrar

piercethevic - aw I miss my girls too

sarah_georgina - sImp

bradyfarrar - thanks for pc sWeaty
Replying to bradyfarrar
florienity.fading - 😘

ptvjaime - I'M SMUGGLING YOU ONTO THE BUST NEXT TIME
Replying to ptvjaime
florienity.fading - bet 👁👄👁 I wish but dance

----------------------

Getting backstage after the group dance I sighed heavily and so did Lily. We both messed up, though mine was a little more obvious than Lily because I had actually ended up hitting Brady in the nose with my hand in one section that left a small mark.

When Lily began crying however and everyone crowded her I stepped back, grabbing onto Brady's wrist and pulling him back a bit as Gianina tried to hug Lily, who was clearly stressed out.

"guys, we should give lil space to breathe"

"But I just messed up the whole thing and Abby's gonna hate me! I would have kicked someone in the face!"

Everyone started to speak over eachother and I could feel the familiar irritation and anxiety that bubbles up when too many people spoke at once.

Brady must have noticed because he grabbed my hand gently and squeezed it, moving a little closer to me.

"You okay, Rin?" I felt my heart flutter a little when Brady whispered that but I just nodded, wiping my sweaty palm against my thigh and walking towards the dressing room with everyone else.

I hadn't realized I was still holding onto Brady's hand until Vic gave me a look in the dressing room after we headed back to regroup.

I quickly let go and avoided eye contact with everyone, trying to keep my red face hidden. I didn't need them teasing me about having a crush on him - which I definitely do NOT have.

"Lily, Flora - what the hell was that?!"

Abby came rolling in with a sour face and I sighed while fixing my hair that had gotten tangled into my face a little bit.

Lily tried to explain herself but only seemed to get more stressed the more she talked about it and in the back of my mind I knew she was feeling a ton of pressure put there by herself.

"flora? Did you not pay attention to spacing or something?!"

"I'm sorry, I'll do better next time"

I flinched as Abby slams her hand on her arm rest and I feel Brady's hand slip into mine and squeezing it once again.

"If you would just do it right the first time, you wouldn't have those problems!"

I just silently nodded and squeezed Brady's hand back.

{I messed up and hit Brady in the face during the group dance, now Abby comes in screaming at me to be perfect the first time and every time after - like sorry I'm human and make mistakes God forbid ~ Florenity}

An intercom buzzed requesting all dancers to the stage for awards and I ended up getting on Hannah's back. She had saw I was upset and wanted to help cheer me up but Brady beat her to it so this was her cheer up time. I sat between the two of them on stage and I saw June give me a weird snarky smile and mentally noted to ask her about it later.

"We are going to start with our top senior solos ages 15 to 17, we have in third place July with Spring Awake."
We all clapped before they announced 2nd overall - which was not June.

I went to grab June's hand but she rolled her eyes at me and grabbed Gianina's instead. I turned to Hannah with a questioning glance and she shrugged.

June was announced as 1st overall and I tried to give her a high five as she sat back down but she just rolled her eyes again and glared at me.

"what crawled up her ass" I heard Alex whisper behind me and I shrugged, hearing Brady suppress a laugh and Hannah shook her head with a small smile.

"now if you will, our overall teen duo/trio goes to entry number 56, The Weight Of Your Love from Abby Lee Dance Company, bring it on up here girls!" I get up with June with a huge grin on my face and accept the award, trying to ignore the amount of negative attitude June was giving me.

Sitting down, Brady and Hannah high fived me and Hannah layed my head on her shoulder momentarily. I guess she could tell I was still upset, weather it be from whatever was happening with June, or Abby yelling at me.

As they announced group dances I felt my heart pounding loudly in my ears and my knuckles turned almost white as I held both Brady and Hannah's hands.

When we were announced as first place, the first person I hugged was Lily and when we headed back to the dressing room I hugged her again because I knew some confrontation would most likely happen.

"either those judges are blind or were watching Brady the whole time because you are all lucky!"

I saw the tears forming in Lily's eyes and I felt so bad for her. It was my fault too and she was blaming all of it on herself.

"two years ago you were doing perfect side aerials?! What happened!"

Brady left me to go comfort Lily and Hannah stayed while June began putting her stuff away.

When the camera crew, producers, and Abby along with the moms left the room I decided to ask June what was wrong.

"nothing, I don't want drama Florienity, okay? So don't start it - we need to stay a united team."

"I'm not starting anything, June, I just want to know what's wrong, you seemed mad at me."

June rolled her eyes and shoved her phone in my face, it was a dm between June and Zader, who claimed that I had cut myself.

"I - June I never did that! But I don't understand why Zader would say that." I felt tears build up in my eyes and June crushed me in a hug before slapping my face.

"June!" I shouted but laughed. We were the only two left in the room, the others went to change and we both decided to pack away our stuff first.

"You better never do that or I swear to god I will hurt you myself. I'll talk to Z about it - he's always kind of been a dick to you behind your back anyways, I just assumed you knew about it."

On the bus ride back home I sat with Brady, June had left early because she wasn't joining us next week and something about her dad getting a new job/custody of her and they were moving in with Alex and Zader - who were now her stepbrothers.

Convenient and out of nowhere but hey - that's how life be sometimes.

When I got home, I collapsed onto my bed in exhaustion before I ended up pretty much passing out.

In the morning, I took a shower then face timed Brady and Hannah before I had to go in for interviews.

That's show big baybee

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

144 3 17
A girl named Shoyo (my bestie- who actually owns this acc but I'm on it all the time-) Was kicked out of her home at age 8 (turning 9), was found by...
63K 1.1K 60
[I know a lot of people have done these, I'm not copying, I just wanted to do one myself] NOTE BEFORE YOU READ THIS STORY: This story surrounds some...
64.3K 3.4K 37
// BOOK TWO // *CONTAINS SPOILERS* It's been a week since I found Demi after she relapsed and started drinking again. She won't talk about it with me...
21.4K 367 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...