π—₯π—˜π—£π—Ÿπ—¬ 𝗠π—₯. π—œπ——π—’π—Ÿ |...

By Minjam_

A story between, a normal girl that accidentally texted a famous Idol. β€’β€’β€’ πš†πš›πš’πšπšπšŽπš— πš‹πš’: π™Όπš’πš—πš“πšŠπš–_ More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
OMG THNKS but weird lol
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
( ' v ' ) take a look
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
^-^
TYSM

CHAPTER 17

3.1K 105 7
By Minjam_

Noone's POV

She was still with shocked face and can't believed what was happening.
'So I must be texting to imposters'
She thought.

She quickly grab her phone and text them.

...

She changes his nickname

You:
ImpostEr Min! how dare you lie to me that ur the famous Idol! How dar e ye stole one of the handsome idol's picture!

she waited for his reply and qfter a.few seconds, she received a reply.

MinPOSTER:
what? What are u saying?

You:
Dont act like you dontknow anything MinPOSTER. WHY DID U STOLE THE IDOL'S PICTURE?

MinPOSTER:
What? that's me? okay so tell me what you are talking bout.

You:
what im saying is

WHY IS MIN YOONGI SO HANDSOME

MinPOSTER:
thank u

You:
IM NOT JOKING MIN YOONGI, WHY DID U STOLE LE PICTURE OF THE IDOL

MinPOSTER:
I can explain.
Let me explain.

You:
NO. IM BLOCKING YOU.

Before Yoongi could reply back, she blocked the famous Kpop Idol Min Yoongi. She thought that the 'Yoongi' that she is talking to is an imposter.

Next is Jungkook. She type a message for Jungkook too.

"YAH JUNGKOOK, I can't believe you do imposters!i thought you were innocent but you were the same as the YOONGI's IMPOSTER."

Then after that message, she blocked Jungkook as well, she was really upset that day. Knowing that she text to 'imposters'.

...

He bit his lower lip of angriness, she didn't let him to explain, he sighed heaviness, and throw his phone to the couch that he is sitting, He was with RM, they are planning  to write some new song called 'Respect'.
Namjoon notice how Yoongi acted so Namjoon decide to ask him.

"Hyung, you okay?"
He asked Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon, Yoongi nodded.
"Yeah." He reply.

Namjoon nodded at his answer, but asked him unexpectedly question.

"How is the girl that you were texting?"
Namjoon asked him like, Know-it-all.

He quickly, shockly look at Namjoon.
"What..?" He shockly asked back.

"I know it, Suga-hyung. When you were with, uhm.. Taehyung, I asked you guys if everything is wrong."
Namjoon said.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon, wanting to continue what Namjoon is explaining.

"And.. You thought, You guys thought that I leave the place, I just wanna know what is wrong, I mean it's obviously that something is wrong , hyung. Covering Tae's mouth, stuttering. And so yea. So as a leader, yea, I kinda spy at you, I hide behind the door,and I listen to what you were explaing to Tae. And I heard it all."
Namjoon explained.

Yoongi was with shocked face. But quickly looked away at Namjoon, and said.

"Don't tell to everyone."

"It's, kinda illegal what you are doing hyung. It's against the rules here. Because like, no girlfriends allowed. You know." Namjoon said.

"I know."
He shortly replied back

"But.. we will support you."
Namjoon smiled.

"I got a problem with this girl. She blocked me."
Yoongi sadly said.

"Why did she blocked you?"

"Well.. she, knows that I'm an idol and thought that, I'm just an imposter.."
Yoongi said.

"Oh, we'll plan about this, but not now, we gotta write our song." Yoongi nodded at what Namjoon said.

"Okay." Yoongi said.

...

She nervously step inside the part-time job that she is working, because she knew that she is dead right now.

She peek at the counter and noone is there. She went to the counter quickly. And sighed nervously.

But then, her 'boss' show up.

"HAN Y/N!!"
His boss shouted, she flinched with a nervous inside of her.

"S-sir!" She stutter.
Her boss  step closer to the counter and crossed his arms.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE THIS STORE WITH NO PERSON HERE. IN 3 DAYS."
His boss yelled.

"S-sir I can explain!"

"THEN EXPLAIN NOW"

"Well you see,my brother had a car accident, and quickly went to the store forgetting that I leave the store! Sir, my brother is more important"
She explained as his boss slam his hand to the counter.

"No payment for a month."
She shockly looked at him.

"WHAT!??"

"ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME Y/N"

"n-no sir sorry! I need money sir I-"

"NO EXCUSES, NOW DO YOUR JOB."
His boss leaves the store.
She sighed in sadness.

"What a life." She said.

...

Yoongi and RM went to the table to eat with the members.

"How's the song that you were going to release?" Jin asked.

"It was dope" Namjoon said.

"OOOO" Taehyung said.

"Where's Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.
"He was in his room, I knocked a HUNDRED TIMES, but he ain't showing up." Jimin said.

Jin sighed. And went to Jungkook's room, and Yoongi decide to follow Jin. He was worried for the maknae too.

...

"I dontt wannna eatt hYunggg!"
Jungkook said with a sniff sound

Jin knocked again,
"YOU NEED TO EAT JUNGKOOOOOOK"
Jin shouted.

Yoongi notice that Jungkook is crying.
"Jungkook, open the door, are you crying?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook finally opened the door.
Yoongi and Jin both sighed.

"What happen? Why are you crying?"
Jin asked him.

Jungkook hug Jin.

"I-I'm out of Banana Milk.." Jungkook said. And pouted again.

"We'll bring you more, just EAT."
Jungkook nodded and said "fine"

And then they eat.

After that Yoongi went to his room, with Jin.

...

I'm not done with you, Han Y/N...

●●●

HELLO EVERYONE, THANKS FOR READING, KEEP SAFE, I PURPLE YOU ALL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 80 38
Where just a random girl who doesn't know about BTS when Hoseok texted her.
32.1K 588 25
A normal fangirl attends to a BTS fansign event where something very interesting and not so expected happens. A cute love story full of different emo...
5K 333 23
esβ€’tranged cause (someone) to be no longer close or affectionate to someone; alienate ~ "You can't make her leave!" "I can and I will. You two will b...
360K 16.3K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...