Ice Cream Cake! SaeranxReader...

By Minty_Lemon

It's a SaeranxReader one shot. More

SaeranxReader

187 6 1
By Minty_Lemon

Saeran POV
My fingers felt cramped and tired. My eyes hurt from looking at this bright screen for days. I felt sleepy. All these numbers, letters, words, EVERYTHING! Looked the same.

I lean back and put my weak hands against my face. I then notice that my arms are numb and I can't quite feel my legs. I stayed like that for a few seconds before jumping to a loud sound.

The sound of the door to this room opening. Hardly anyone enters this room which is why it surprised me.

I quickly turn my chair and soon notice it's (Y/N). "H-Happy birthday...." She looked very flustered and shaky. "D-Did I scare you?"

I stare still startled for a few seconds before shaking my head. I look down and run my hands through my hair.

"You're (Y/N) right? You work in the intelligence unit don't you? You're a day worker...why are you awake right now?" 'Why do I know all this?'

She jumped slightly before fiddling with her hair. "I-I...." her face was really red. It wasn't until
Now that I notice she held a box. "The Savior said you like ice cream! I-I got you a slice of an Ice cream cake!"

She held out the box making sure I grabbed it before running out. "W-wait!"

I look down at the box confused. I myself was flustered by her actions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...