Under the same universe

Minipurse द्वारा

At 40 years old Allie has finally earned her freedom. 20 years of toleranting abuse and fear has left her nu... अधिक

Glossary of Cautions
Epilogue: My Recurring Past
E: M R P
E: Mean while
E: M w
E: M w
E: M w
E : Akl-6734
E: Akl-6734
E: Akl-6734
author note:
Chapter one
C:1
C:1
C:1
C:1
Chapter 2
C:2
C:2
author note:
Chapter 3
C:3
C:3
c:3
Chapter 4
C: 4
Author note: Intermission

coming back

85 5 0
Minipurse द्वारा

Hello, fellow humans

Lady Justice is blind

But we can help tear the bandage glued upon her eyes.

That she may look into the light of truth and she may use that light to discover the path.

The path of equality, understanding, equity, acceptance,and most of all fairness.

So that we may all walk on that enlightened path together. And so, it starts and ends with us.

Love, enlightment, and knowledge. Etcc, Etc..... May we progress forward and not backward.

Special note:

The road is long and whinding. We shall prevail in the midst of unending adversity.

To all those who courageously fight to better the conditions for our fellow human kind.

Thank you

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Lunar Virus ✔️ Honestly, द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

5.1K 471 38
Elodie's life changes at the turn of a doorknob when she is forced into joining a secret organization that claims to be protecting the Earth from ali...
Fate of Terra JC_The_Continuer द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

61.6K 2.5K 45
Dedicated to Intrepid_Fate. HIGHEST RANKING: #217 SCIENCEFICTION, #384 WAR Michael Dragomir starts out life as anything but the typical human. Early...
227K 11.5K 21
When Mandy loses her job, she thinks she’s hit rock bottom – until her plane is swallowed by a strange storm that sends her and everyone else on boar...
My Alien Soulmate Just Sarah द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

106K 3.8K 65
When Daisy was abducted by aliens and forced to work on their ship, she felt hopeless as she watched species of all kinds being drained of their bloo...