50 shades of gray

Galing kay ShoopDaWho

This is the story of a 21-year-old college student, Anastasia, who begins a relationship with a 27-year-old... Higit pa

Chapter 1 -The First Time
Chapter 2 - If At First You Don't Succeed
Chapter 3- A short lesson in Limits
Chapter 4 - initial Negotiations
Chapter 5 - Briefly....
Chapter 6 - Upkeep
Chapter 7- Long and Awaited
Chapter 8- Morning
Chapter 10-Her Collection
Chapter 11-A Skype How-To
Chapter 12-Smooth Moves
Chapter 13-Signature Dish
Ch 14-For Your First Challenge
Chapter 15- Benefits of Submission
Ch 16-The Name of the Game
Ch 17- Be Careful What You Wish For
Chapter 18-The Dressing Part
Chapter 19- Graduation
Chapter 20- Mine
Chapter 21- The Laying-Out of Cards
Chapter 22- Two Kisses
Chapter 23- Stare Down
Chapter 24- Trapped
Chapter 25 - A Graceful Exit?
Chapter 26- Ready or Not...

Chapter 9- The Email

5.3K 57 8
Galing kay ShoopDaWho

Finally, I force myself to reply to Christian's text.

*Yes, sir. Very nice indeed.*

Not a minute after I hit send, my phone pings.

*Ah, but did you behave yourself, Miss Steele?*

I am now completely convinced. He must know. There's got to be a camera somewhere in my room. I wave my hand around just in case to let him know I know.

*Any misbehavior was completely unconscious, Mr. Grey*

I wait for a reply but it's long in coming. I decide to hit the shower and get dressed instead of focusing on it.

Before I've even finished drying off, I hear the doorbell.

Who in their right mind would show up here at 8:30 in the morning? None of our friends ring the doorbell anyway. We don't have a peephole, so I just open the door.

A young man with a pony tail is standing there in a uniform-style polo shirt and khaki pants, looking enthusiastic and cheery. It's way too early for that. He's holding a large box.

"Hello," I say in surprise. Just not what I expected. I'm not sure what I expected.

"Miss Steele?" I nod. He suddenly looks very uncomfortable, attempting to look everywhere but at me. He is failing miserably.

I realize I'm in my tiny towel and nothing else, dripping wet. I guess it's time I invest in a bathrobe.

"I have a delivery for you, may I come in to set it up?"

I take a step back and grant him entry.

"Where would you like me to set this up?" he asks.

"Well, what is it?"

"It's a pre-release MacBook Pro."

Of course it is.

"On the dining room table is fine," I say, leading him there. "Now, will you excuse me, I really should get dressed."

I head into my room, feeling his eyes on my ass as I walk. I slam the door behind me.

Picking up my phone, I see I have a new text message from Christian Grey.

*I think I will have to hold you responsible for unconscious indiscretions. Doesn't seem fair you should have a free pass just because you're asleep, Miss Steele*

My fingers fly over the keys in reply.

*I don't particularly think that's fair. Meanwhile, what's with the computer?*

He replies right away this time.

*Good, it was delivered. It's for research. I want you to know what you're getting yourself into.*

Ha, like I didn't get a first-hand demonstration last night.

*I already have an idea of what I'm getting myself into and I have the sore ass to prove it.*

"Miss Steele?" I hear the tech guy call from the other room.

I quickly throw on a pair of jeans and a tank top, not bothering to waste time on a bra or underwear. At least I'm more covered than I was when I met the poor guy.

Walking out of my room, I see that the computer is all set up. I sit down next to him at the table.

"Now, Miss Steele, I'm going to show you how to set up your new Grey Industries email address and how to access the internet. Is there anything else you'd like to do on this computer?"

I think for a minute. New email address? I already have my WSU email. I guess it'd be better to have a more professional address. And it would be great to work on my resume on this computer.

"Word processing?"

He gives me a rundown of all the applications on the computer, explaining that the iTunes account is linked to Mr. Grey's, so I should be able to purchase any music I want or any additional applications I may need without incurring any expense.

I roll my eyes.

"Thank you," I say, showing him out.

He's making me so uncomfortable, constantly sneaking peeks at my chest. Ah, yeah, I remember. No bra.

Finally he leaves and I head back over to the computer. I already have an email.

From: Christian Grey

Subject: New Contract

Date: May 23 2011 9:15

To: Anastasia Steele

Miss Steele,

I've attached a revised copy of our contract. Please have a look over it, do some research (despite your extensive first-hand knowledge), and let me know of any changes you'd like to make. I'll have it updated and we can just proceed with signing on Wednesday evening. I don't like to leave these things waiting.

Christian Grey

CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings, Inc.

PS, I expect a full accounting of the dream in question at dinner Wednesday.

I take the computer into my bedroom and close the door. This research and the contract aren't things I really want Kate looking at over my shoulder. My abdominal muscles tense at the thought. It would embarrass the hell out of me.

I open up the contract pdf and really read it carefully. The main part of the contract only has two changes:

12 The Submissive will make herself available to the Dominant from Friday evenings through to Sunday afternoons every second, third, and fourth weekend of the month during the Term at times to be specified by the Dominant ("the Allotted Times"). Further allocated time can be mutually agreed on an ad hoc basis;

And

15.25 The Submissive will be forthright with the Dominant in regards to her sexual experience and any discomfort, physical or emotional, she may experience without the need for the Dominant to prompt her

I guess I should have anticipated him adding a clause to that effect. I continue on with the appendices. The changes I see are just as we discussed for the most part.

Food:

The Submissive will eat regularly to maintain her health and make every effort to eat three full, healthy meals daily.

Clothes:

During the Term the Submissive will wear clothing only approved by the Dominant while in his presence. The Dominant will provide a clothing budget for the Submissive, which the Submissive shall utilize. The Dominant shall accompany the Submissive to purchase clothing on an ad hoc basis. If the Dominant so requires the Submissive shall during the Term wear adornments the Dominant shall require, in the presence of the Dominant.

Exercise:

The Dominant shall provide the Submissive with a personal trainer three times a week in hour-long sessions at times to be mutually agreed between the personal trainer and the Submissive. The personal trainer will report to the Dominant on the Submissive's progress.

Personal Hygiene/Beauty:

The Submissive will keep herself clean and shaved and/or waxed at all times. The Submissive will visit a beauty salon of the Dominant's choosing at times to be agreed on by the Dominant and the Submissive, and undergo whatever treatments the Dominant sees fit. All costs will be met by the Dominant.

But one thing is now sticking out to me that didn't before.

Personal Qualities:

The Submissive will not enter into any sexual relations with anyone other than the Dominant.

Crap. It shouldn't be a problem, and yet I hesitate. Once I sign this, I've shut that door on that dream. I shiver briefly remembering it. Perhaps this warrants a real discussion.

No. I'm being ridiculous. I'm not going to "enter into any sexual relations" with Kate.

I'm not.

I chant this to myself but my Inner Goddess lowers her oversize Jackie O-style sunglasses and peers at me with a knowing smile.

I'm not, dammit.

The last things to look over are the hard and soft limits. The hard limits all seem totally reasonable. I wouldn't want to do any of these things anyway. Children? No thank you.

The soft limits is something like a survey.

APPENDIX 3

Soft Limits

To be discussed and agreed between both parties:

Which of the following sexual acts are acceptable to the Submissive?

• Masturbation

• Fellatio

• Cunnilingus

• Vaginal intercourse

• Vaginal fisting

• Anal intercourse

• Anal fisting

I'm a bit skeptical on those last three so I decide to open up Firefox and do a quick Google search.

The images that come up are horrifying, but I decide not to judge it by the depraved things people advertise on the internet. I click on the link to Wikipedia's article on fisting.

What stands out to me is the heading of "Risks":

Fisting can cause laceration or perforation of the vagina, perineum, rectum, and/or colon, resulting in serious injury[4] and even death.[5][6][7][8] In general, sexual activities that cause air to enter the vagina can lead to a fatal air embolism, and the risk is probably even higher during pregnancy.[9]

Absolutely not. I won't be doing that any time soon.

I squirm in my seat just thinking about it.

When I look up "anal sex" on the same site, I am sort of overwhelmed by how much more comprehensive the article is. There's entries about how it's viewed in different cultures, different religions, and how different male-female setups would work. The female-to-male one is completely confusing to me, but I skip over it.

Quite honestly, after having read the whole thing, it sounds like if your partner knows what he's doing, it's safe and very enjoyable. I assume Christian knows what he's doing. He doesn't seem like the type to undertake something like this without doing his own crazy-obsessive level of research.

It's something I'd consider. I think I have to work my way up to.

Is swallowing semen acceptable to the Submissive?

Done and doner.

Is the use of sex toys acceptable to the Submissive?

• Vibrators

• Dildos

• Butt Plugs

Other

Another quick Google search and I decide that other than the blanket term "other" I should be fine with it. Why not?

Is Bondage acceptable to the Submissive?

• Hands in front

• Hands behind back

• Ankles

• Knees

• Elbows

• Wrists to ankles

• Spreader bars

• Tied to furniture

• Blindfolding

• Gagging

• Bondage with Rope

• Bondage with Tape

• Bondage with leather cuffs

• Suspension

• Bondage with handcuffs/metal restraints

Okay, so that's a lot, and I guess the only one that scares me is suspension. After coming across an image of a woman hanging from her back piercings, I'm pretty turned off by the whole idea of it.

What is the Submissive's general attitude about receiving pain? Where 1 is likes intensely and 5 is dislikes intensely: 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5

How much pain does the submissive want to receive? Where 1 is none and 5 is severe: 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5

I don't really know how to answer those ones.

Which of the following types of pain/punishment/discipline are acceptable to the Submissive?

• Spanking

• Paddling

• Whipping

• Caning

• Biting

• Nipple clamps

• Genital clamps

• Ice

• Hot wax

• Other types/methods of pain

"Genital clamps" are a definite no. I don't even have to search that one. I can tell from the name that it's not something I could ever do. Ever. Jesus.

Caning scares the shit out of me, so maybe I should go ahead and rule that out as well. Just to be safe.

I compose a reply to Christian's email:

From: Anastasia Steele

Subject: New Contract Amendments

Date: May 23 2011 10:15

To: Christian Grey

Mr. Grey

I've read over the new contract and have attached my updates including my answers on Appendix 3. There are still a few items up for discussion on Wednesday, but this is just my first shot at it.

I've come across one other provision that has me hesitating. It's not a big deal, but perhaps it's something else we can discuss in person.

Thank you very much for the computer — it is proving to be an excellent research tool. I admit, I overestimated my knowledge base.

Anastasia Steele

PS, I can tell you about the dream if you promise not to get mad.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.6K 793 16
Book 1: Christiansen Grey a literature student at WSU. He is being friendly bullied by his roommate Kegan to help him do an interview with the famo...
16K 462 31
Okay what happens if Ana and Christian ended their BDSM relationship after the three months period on good terms. Christian goes on with his life, ev...
51.7K 1.6K 35
Anastasia Steele a high school girl moved from Vegas to Detroit where she meets the school hottie, Christian Grey. They got separated by horrible eve...
1.4K 32 15
Ana starts a job at Grey Enterprise Holdings during the global pandemic. It doesn't take long for Christian to find her position to be essential. A s...