Free Solo

Par AMAC45

Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
113
114

112

3.4K 127 7
Par AMAC45

Audrey's POV

"Audrey...Babygirl...Babygirl it's time to wake up."

"Too tired." I mumble.

"You're gonna miss your wedding."

"I'm up." I say and shoot up in bed.

"We gotta get going baby." Mom says.

I nod then I get out of bed, get dressed, and grab my stuff I'll need for the day.

"Did Daan already leave?" I ask as I walk into the living room of my London home.

"They left an hour or so ago." Viv says.

"Dammit." I mumble.

"You'll see her soon." Mom says as she hands me Paris. "Let's get going."

I nod then my bridal party and I grab our stuff before we leave my home and head down stairs. Once down stairs we get in a couple of cars then head to The Gherkin building where the wedding will take place. When we get to The Gherkin building my bridal party and I get out of the cars, grab our clothes, then we head up to the wedding venue.

"Damn." Mom says as we look at the wedding venue. "That's one hell of a view."

"I'm glad we got this place." I say.

"I still can't believe you pulled this off." Mama says as we head to my get ready room.

"Finally." Ash says when she notices the food laid out for us in the get ready room. "I'm starving."

"When aren't you hungry?" I question.

"When I'm sleeping." Ash sassily says.

"Well okay then." I say then we start eating.

"Are you and Daan doing vows?" Tobin asks.

"We are, but they're not anything personal." I say. "Mainly because I'm not good with my emotions unless I write them down so we both wrote our own personal vows to each other then we read them to each other last night before bed."

"This day feels so surreal" Christen says then she hugs me. "My little Rugrat's getting married."

"I'll always be your Rugrat though." I mumble.

"Yes you will." Christen says then we continue eating.

After everyone has finished eating we start getting ready so all of my bridal party start showering.

Once Tobin, Ash, Jordan, Viv, Chase, and Christen are out of the shower I grab my toiletry bag and suit bag then head into the shower room and shower. After I'm clean and sweet smelling I dry my self off, put on my under wear, then I help Balto put on his suit.

"There we go." I say as I finish adjusting my husky's suit.

Once Balto has his suit on I put on my suit before I put my son's suit on then we head out into the get ready room.

"You ready?" Mom asks as I notice tears pooling in her eyes.

"Mommy." I say then I hug my Mom. "Please don't cry."

My mom and I hug for a while then I wipe the tears for her eyes.

"I know I promised not to cry, but I make no promises now." Mom says.

"Rugrat it's time." Christen says.

"Okay." I say then my bridal party, my mom's, Balto, Paris, and I head to the place we're meeting Daan's Bridal party.

When we get to the meeting place I hand Paris to my Mom then I take my daughter from Leah.

"Well aren't you just the prettiest little girl in the world." I say then I kiss my daughter's cheek.

"We're ready Audrey." The officiant says.

I nod then everyone gets in their place for the processional.

"Here." I say and hand London to Mom. "You and Mama carry the twins."

Mom nods just as it's time for her and Mama to be escorted down the aisle so they each grab onto my arm then I walk them down the aisle while Balto trails right behind us. Once at the end of the aisle, my Mom's kiss my cheek then they sit down with my kids while Balto and I stand next to the officiant. After I'm in my spot the bridal party walk down the aisle and get in position then my soon to be wife appears and walks down the aisle.

"Fuck." I whisper as I wipe the happy tears from my eyes.

When Daan gets to me I hug her father then I lead my soon to be wife up to the alter.

"Hi Audi." Daan whispers.

"Hi Babygirl." I whisper. "You look beautiful."

Daan smiles at me as we get to the alter then we join hands and listen to the officiant.

Okay that's a lie.

I zone the officiant out and focus on my breathtaking soon to be wife.

"Audrey." Daan whispers which breaks my trance.

"Huh? What?"

"Would you like to say your vows?" The officiant asks with a smile

"Did you already say your's?" I ask as I look at my Dutch queen.

"Yeah" Daan says with a smile.

"Oops." I say. "I kinda got lost looking at you."

"Aww." A bunch of people say.

"I'll tell you them later." Daan whispers.

I nod then start my vows.

"I promise you, Daniëlle van de Donk, that I will respect, admire and appreciate you for who you are, as well as for the person you wish to become. I promise to support and protect your freedom, because although our lives are intertwined, your choices are still yours alone. I promise to seek a deep understanding of your wishes, your desires, your fears, and your dreams. I promise to always strive to meet your needs, not out of obligation, but because it delights me to see you happy. I promise to be there for you when you need me, whenever you need me. I promise to nurture your goals and ambitions; to support you through misfortune, and to celebrate your triumphs. I promise to keep our lives exciting, adventurous, and full of passion. I promise to persevere when times get tough, knowing that any challenges we might face, we will conquer them together. I promise to treat you with compassion rather than fairness, because we are a team, now and for always. I promise to show you, every day, that I know exactly how lucky I am to have you in my life."

"May we have the rings please." The officiant asks then Christen hands me the ring she's been holding. "Audrey you first."

"Daniëlle you were my yesterday, you are my today, you will be my tomorrow. All that I am I give to you." I say then I slip Daan's ring onto her finger.

"Daniëlle." The officiant says.

"Audrey you were my yesterday, you are my today, you will be my tomorrow. All that I am I give to you." Daan says then she slips my ring onto my finger.

"It gives me great pleasure to say that you two are now legally married." The officiant says making me and Daan smile. "Audrey and Daniëlle, you may kiss your wife."

Daan and I smile at each other then we passionately kiss each other.

Once Daan and I have sealed our marriage with a kiss, we walk down the aisle then we take pictures with the wedding party.

After all the pictures are taken Daan, Balto, and I head to my get ready room to have a moment to ourselves before we're introduced for the first time as a married couple.

"I can't believe I tuned out your vows." I say as I hug my Queen.

"It's okay." Daan says as the door to the room opens

"We're ready." Mom says then she shuts the door.

"Come on Mrs. Solo." I say then I kiss my wife. "Let's go start the rest of our lives."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

103K 2.7K 41
y/n y/ln was born in the US but her fathers family is from England and her mothers family is from Italy. Her parents moved back to England and y/n gr...
308K 4.8K 40
Uswnt oneshots with Y/n reader.
Rush Par Alex

Fanfiction

247K 8.3K 50
Stella has been working for to achieve her dream for 20 years, but not all of her family are supportive of her dream. How will Stella landing her dre...
265K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...