𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄...

By zhenqtinq

˚➶ 。˚ . ۰ ۪۪۫۫ ❬"= 𝓢.ix girls find themselves attending school with young gods in a new world zeus made fo... More

..⃗. ✨ •̩̩͙⁺゜𝓜.𝑖𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑒𝑓 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑑𝑠 . . . ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈
⠀⠀⠀ ۰ ┈ ۰ ┈ ۰ ᝢ 𝓡.𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 ୭̥*ೃ *ૢ✧
⠀⠀⠀ ۰ ┈ ۰ ┈ ۰ ᝢ 𝓢.𝐥𝗼𝐭𝐬 ୭̥*ೃ *ૢ✧
⠀⠀⠀ ۰ ┈ ۰ ┈ ۰ ᝢ 𝓕.𝗼𝐫𝗺 ୭̥*ೃ *ૢ✧

⠀⠀⠀ ۰ ┈ ۰ ┈ ۰ ᝢ 𝓖.𝗼𝐝𝐬 ୭̥*ೃ *ૢ✧

235 17 26
By zhenqtinq

❝ that sounds super ! doesn't it sound super HADES? ❞

❝ no ❞

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀ ┊˚ ❏. °𝓐.𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐍 ɞ
⇗ ' 97❛ アポロン ꕀ ⸝⸝ ↝ ˢᵘⁿ

╭┈┈ ˒ ˒ 𝓐.𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐍₊⇾ ❏﹏
╰╮⺌THE GREEK GOD OF THE SUN and zeus's son. APOLLON is your basic bright boy, but can get very attached to and protective over people he cares for. he is carefree and happy-go-lucky type of person. he calls the other gods with weird nicknames such as bal-bal for BALDER and kiki for TSUKITO. he looks and behaves like a noble, he likes to be motivated by different things and is a charismatic leader, shown by the fact that he was elected as the student council president in the academy. he is very cheerful, but can be seen as overenthusiastic at times. he tends to say things twice regardless of the situation. although he seems like a perfect guy, it still seems like something is lacking. APOLLON looks cheerful and bright, but he is actually very lonely. he tries to make friends wherever he goes by doing things for them.

╭┈┈┈┈ 〻 ♧ 𝓜.𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 ଽ ⤿ ┊˚  ۰ ┈ ۰ ┈
╰┈┈ .°୭̥ * HE HAS A SMILE AS BRIGHT AS THE SUN
FACECLAIM SOMEONE WHO RADIATES MALE LEAD ENERGY !
PAIRED WITH GOGOBEBE

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀ ┊˚ ❏. °𝓑.𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 ɞ
⇗ ' 98❛ バルドル ꕀ ⸝⸝ ↝ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗ

╭┈┈ ˒ ˒ 𝓑.𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑
╰╮⺌ NORSE GOD OF LIGHT. BALDER is a cheerful god who attracts every person to him because of his good looks. he often trips where there is nothing to be tripped on, he absolutely loves meat and will eat it for every meal if he could. BALDER has a carnivorous personality and is very forward when it comes to making his advances on people. he cannot be harmed by any object because his mother frigg made a pact with all objects on earth not to harm him. even when there is rain, there comes a magical barrier that protects him from it. childhood friends with LOKI. he's rather humble when it comes to his visuals preferring that people would look more into his personality and prove that he's not just a pretty face. he has his limits and can get cruel and violent if he wishes.

╭┈┈┈┈ 〻 ♧ 𝓜.𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 ଽ ⤿ ┊˚  ۰ ┈ ۰ ┈
╰┈┈ .°୭̥ * HIS FACE CAN MAKE ANYONE'S JAW DROP
HANDSOME FACECLAIM !
PAIRED WITH IT'S RAINING

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀ ┊˚ ❏. °𝓣.𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐎 ɞ
⇗ ' 99❛ 戸塚 月人 ꕀ ⸝⸝ ↝ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ

╭┈┈ ˒ ˒ 𝓣.𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐎
╰╮⺌ JAPANESE GOD OF THE MOON. he is quiet and sometimes painfully blunt. he is the big brother of TAKERU, the japanese god of the sea. he always take notes about whatever the girls say regarding humans. he is assigned by thoth caduceus to be the disciplinary head. TSUKITO seems cool, not interested in anything and rarely shows expressions, nevertheless he is responsible and dutiful. although he is an unsociable person, he somehow always gets involved with APOLLEN and gets dragged into the problem. he sees the idea of the school as just another task and tries to perform it without getting emotionally involved. he enjoys moon gazing, being god of the Moon. similar to his brother, TSUKITO was born from Izanagi's washing of himself in the waters of yomi. nothing much about him is known, except that he managed to calm TAKERU'S rampages.

╭┈┈┈┈ 〻 ♧ 𝓜.𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 ଽ ⤿ ┊˚  ۰ ┈ ۰ ┈
╰┈┈ .°୭̥ * HE LOOKS UNINTERESTED AT ALMOST EVERYTHING
A COLD FACECLAIM !
PAIRED WITH FOLLOW

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀ ┊˚ ❏. °𝓛.𝐎𝐊𝐈 ɞ
⇗ ' 00❛ ロキ ꕀ ⸝⸝ ↝ ᶠⁱʳᵉ

╭┈┈ ˒ ˒ 𝓛.𝐎𝐊𝐈
╰╮⺌ NORSE GOD OF FIRE. due to him being very mischievous, people avoided LOKI when he was young. he was the last one to know about the human and god academy. he's attached to BALDER like koala on a tree and truly hates when he sees someone spending time with BALDER, but later softens up to people when he sees that people really wants to be his friend. he is a born prankster, is good at making weapons, and has a pocket full of candy and pranks. lazy with most things but to things he finds interesting he goes all out. LOKI is a person with unprecedented, unpredictable behavior. he makes mistakes with an unforgiving smile, innocent mass of evil. a born genius in making problems anywhere, even in a school. the type of person that always want to know anything, even another person's problem. his mood is not easy to read.

╭┈┈┈┈ 〻 ♧ 𝓜.𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 ଽ ⤿ ┊˚  ۰ ┈ ۰ ┈
╰┈┈ .°୭̥ * HE IS VERY CHAOTIC
SLY LOOKING FACECLAIM !
PAIRED WITH HARD CARRY

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀ ┊˚ ❏. °𝓣.𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐔 ɞ
⇗ ' 01❛ 戸塚 尊 ꕀ ⸝⸝ ↝ ˢᵉᵃ

╭┈┈ ˒ ˒ 𝓣.𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐔
╰╮⺌ JAPANESE GOD OF THE SEA. short tempered and brash, he often gets into fights without realising it. he worships his elder brother TSUKITO, but has a difficult relationship with akira. surprising, he can get emotional rather easily. TAKERU doesn't really get along well with anyone except TSUKITO and HADES -  whom he admires due to being the god of the underworld. he prides himself in swordplay and is very skilled in it. to calm down, he likes to take walks by the beach, being a god of the sea. TAKERU finds animals cute, and sometimes plays with TSUKITO'S familiar, usamaro. he relates being born in the waters of Yomi together with his brothers. he lost his temper often, and was exiled because he was thought to have killed a goddess in anger. in reality, though, he loved the goddess in a maternal way and attempted to save her as she accidentally fell off a cliff. TAKERU also had a close relationship with TSUKITO, after the former reaching out to him when he went on another rampage, he began to look up to him.

╭┈┈┈┈ 〻 ♧ 𝓜.𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 ଽ ⤿ ┊˚  ۰ ┈ ۰ ┈
╰┈┈ .°୭̥ * HE DOES JUJITSU
ARROGANT LOOKING FACECLAIM !
PAIRED WITH SHANGRI LA

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀ ┊˚ ❏. °𝓗.𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 ɞ
⇗ ' 02❛ ハデス ꕀ ⸝⸝ ↝ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳʷᵒʳˡᵈ

╭┈┈ ˒ ˒ 𝓗.𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒
╰╮⺌ THE GREEK GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD. HADES is also said to have misfortune and often isolates himself from interacting with others. a quiet person and takes distances from other people. he thinks of himself as unlucky and cursed. he radiates this aura which makes everyone difficult to approach him. despite being cold outside actually HADES is soft on the inside. surprisingly he likes sweet things such as candies and chocolates. but he tends believes that coming close to him will bring misery to people, so he keeps everyone away from him. due to the grudges held by the dead in the underworld, he has gained a curse that causes misfortune wherever he goes, hence he prefers to stay in the underworld away from contact.

╭┈┈┈┈ 〻 ♧ 𝓜.𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 ଽ ⤿ ┊˚  ۰ ┈ ۰ ┈
╰┈┈ .°୭̥ * HE ALWAYS CARRIES CANDY WITH HIM
INTIMIDATING LOOKING FACECLAIM UNTIL HE SMILES !
PAIRED WITH BE MINE

𝓒𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 35.2K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
169K 7.5K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
951K 37.9K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...