The Fulani Bride (Boddo)

By HafsatMohdArabi

Boddo is a Fulani girl, who will be married at young age of 13yrs to the man who she never knew or saw in her... More

Authors Note
The Loving Boddo
Saddest page
The Mix
Baffah Gidado
About marriage
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Baffah going back to the city
Sad Boddo
Authors Note
Can't say
Different worlds
Back finally
Furious Innawuro
Fainted
Authors Note
Ardo's Anger
Awakening
Chapter 19
The Arrangemts
Sanarwa
Datti loosing it
Atine Trouble Woman
Atine planing something
Curious Datti
Chapter 25
New Triangle
About the traditions
Haj.Aisha is angry
The Arrangements of Arrival.
A Message
The Closer It Get...
Arrived Finally!
Chapter 32
Datti's anger
Chapter 34
The Solution
Getting Darker
The Long Night
Jauro's shameful face
Manga unconscious
The Bonds
Cought in Act
Chapter 41
THE DESCION HAS BEEN MADE..
The preparation has just begun
Datti Finally Visited Manga
Finally the knot has being tied...
Author's Note

Still on

2.7K 250 2
By HafsatMohdArabi

             Finally I have tried today sosai fa.....

🅿️06

" Did just heard the news or not?".

"Mtsw".

Amina hist while standing up walking out of maman nan, who is startle by Amina reaction.

" Amina! Wait mana how can you walk out on me just like that!". She said, while she walk very fast in order to reach Amina, who didn't even looked back at her.

She quickly appeared in front of Amina blocking her way.

Amina stand while staring at her, she folded her hands, looking at Maman Nana with a grim smile on her face.

" Amina! What were you trying to prove by behaving this way with me? When you know already you can't do in this house without me". Maman Nana said angrily.

Amina looked into Maman Nana's eyes and give a grin smile while folding her Arms. "Look Maman Nana, I am really not ready for your tantalisation today not at all I am already happy with my complacent so! Excuse me." Amina said as she nod her head while dismissing herself from the discussion.

Mama Nana quickly move from her way seeing how Amina is trying to pushed her away from the passage, glaring at Amina's back which made her hackles to rise up, she grumbled under her breath in annoyance.

" Umma! Umma! Umma!".

Mama Nana looks at Nana with her angry face.

" What! Why on earth will you constantly keep shouting my name out like i was a def!". Mama Nana replied to her daughter Nana out of anger.

" Oh no, bad timing later". Nana said smiling at her mother knowing what happen between her and her crew member, that's how they always called them behind there backs.

She nod her head while walking out looking at Nana who's still standing and smiling. " don't worry I will soon deal with that brazen manner of yours Insha Allah". She said feeling so much frustration, and left.

" Sister! I don't know why do you don't miss opportunity to tease Umma, whenever there crew is having some sort of problems". Wudi said as she approached, her sister enjoying what had happened.

Nana roll her eyes staring at her sister who is walking towards her laughing heavily, they met and laugh constantly and very loud until they are exhausted.

" Don't mind them!". Nana said. When trying to lower her voice down.

" let's go jor". Wudi said.

They went straight to Momy's part found her sitting on her couch very worried. " lookalike something is wrong with our darling Momy". Nana said.

Wudi shook her head looking at how worried and sad she look. " Momy!" She said that while walking towards her mother.

Haj.Aisha quickly turned and looked at her daughter, who is constantly staring at her trying to read her face.

Haj.Aisha quickly exapanded her smile " Are you ready to go?". She asked, looking at them with a smile.

The nod there head staring at her smilingly.

" Here is the money, But do tell them I want my girls to look so beautiful owk" she said while adding smile to her face staring at them.

" Insha Allahu! We will do as you said Momy". Nana said, smiling at her.

" good girls, but please don't stay longer please". She add that, looking very desperate. They walked straight to the door while staring back at her waving hands.

" bye Momy!". They said, as she wave them back.

" Wudi! Didn't you noticed how stressful she is looking today?".

" Who?!". Wudi responded, looking at her sister Nana.

" Mtsw, Seriously you are asking me that?!". Wudi roll her eyes glaring at Nana angrily.

" What can we do about that if she is sad or worried?". Wudi said that turning away from Nana direction.

" Hmm, so this is all you can say right?!". She asked.

" yeah what else could we do, when she is not ready to say no to dad nor will she let us help, then!".

" I notice her this days a lot walh, and I know defiantly, and I can say like she is hidden something behind her visage cheerful face walh, is not just about The Fulani Bride something else is wrong somewhere". She said that with a grim expression on her face.

Wudi shook her head while rolling her beautiful eyes " OMG! Please stop all these talks because you are boring me walh with all this blah blah things". She said into despair.

Seeing that Nana nod her head, she is always amuse by wudi's behaviour as she always wished to be Haj.Aisha biological daughter,  due to her morals beviour, which is why she always takes her side in everything like a biological daughter. She is amazed by how come she get uncaring daughter like wudi who opposite to her mother.

The village.....
" Are you sure we can trust that Mal.Dankami?". Manga ask his father as they continue walking.

" yes I don't want you to worry yourself he will surely do the job, I know him for quite sometimes now so, stop disturbing yourself let's await for tomorrow's meeting ok!". Jauro said that at the same time holding his son Manga hands.

" Are you sure his enchantment will work on them?". He asked again sounding still worried.

"Haba! Have I ever joke about these things?!". Manga nod his head.

"But....".

" no but trust me my son, I will make sure you get all the respect of being Ardo's only in-law in this village, also the wealth we will get many cattle from his family but, for that to happen we have to work had to gain it through all means". He said that as he extended his hand into his son hands, full of pleasure and joy.

" Wow, father I just cannot wait for all this to happen, killing to birds with one stone". He said feeling very happily, the father and son are very happy as they reach there home safely, from there witch doctor.

" what on earth am I hearing from neighbours?". Hajara asked looking at her husband and son who were just returning  back home now.

" Hajara! Bring us some water first, as you can see we got here just now". Jauro said that staring at Hajara who's constantly staring at them with her curious eyes.

Manga nod his head " I don't think she can, what do you expect from her? you know Nyaako is always running after news and gossi.."he couldn't complete his sentence as something just hit him on his mouth which she throw on him quickly before he even notice it coming.

" Hajara! What was that for? How can you hit a grown up man haba this is no done gaskiya, I will not tolerate such act". He said sounding very furious at her.

Manga hold his mouth as it was hurting him a lot, glaring at his step-mother furiously,  he left in his brazen manner while bashing things up that comes in his way with his legs like kettles etc.

" Do you see how he is walking out on us?". She said angrily looking at her husband, who is not even bothered about his son behaviour.

" Hajara what else do you want me to do? After all you course this yourself so deal with it!".

               Sorry I am writing 'ALAKARMU' so no time I don't have enough time to concentrate on this so👏 bear with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Noorul-Ayn By madamsbs

General Fiction

124K 20.2K 54
#20 Spritual (29/12/2020) #2 Fulani (28/12/2020) #1 Hausa (11/12/2021) A girl that haphazardly steps into a mans life and tries to steer him out of h...
17.6K 2.2K 24
A girl in her early twenties find her self in a battle between getting married off to any one or choosing the right spouse. will she be determined to...
26K 3.4K 22
A story depicting two different people struggling with their lives and a simple arrangement changing both their lives. Sumayya Mahmoud is a stubborn...
33.8K 2.2K 35
Watching his only sister bruttally abused right in front of him, Nabil Dilregi becomes a stone hearted, self conscious and dangerous person. But what...