Shelby Winchester's Backstory...

By Ziehmer28

What if Dean and Sam had a sister? When Dean, Sam, and there little sister Shelby were kids Shelby was taking... More

Pilot Pt. 1
Pilot Pt. 2
Sister Pt. 1
Sister Pt. 2
Family Ghost Pt. 1
Family Ghost Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 1
Sammy Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 3
Sammy Pt. 4
Wendigo Pt. 1
Wendigo Pt. 2
Wendigo Pt. 3
Dead In The Water Pt. 1
Dead In The Water Pt. 2
Dead In The Water Pt. 3
Phantom Traveler Pt. 1
Phantom Traveler Pt. 2
phantom traveler Pt. 3
Bloody Mary Pt. 1
Bloody Mary Pt. 2
Bloody Mary Pt. 3
Skin Pt. 2
Skin Pt. 3
Hook Man Pt. 1
Hook Man Pt. 2
Hook Man Pt. 3
Bugs Pt. 1
Bugs Pt. 2
Home Pt. 1
Home Pt. 2
Home Pt. 3
Asylum Pt. 1
Asylum Pt. 2
Aslum Pt. 3
Scarcrow Pt.1
Scarecrow Pt. 2
Scarecrow Pt. 3
Faith Pt.1
Faith Pt. 2
Faith Pt. 3
Rout 666 Pt. 1
Route 666 Pt. 2
Route 666 Pt. 3
Nightmare Pt. 1
Nightmare Pt. 2
Nightmare Pt. 3
The Benders Pt. 1
The Benders Pt. 2
The Benders Pt. 3
Shadow Pt. 1
Shadow Pt. 2
Shadow Pt. 3
Hell House Pt. 1
Hell House Pt. 2
Hell House Pt. 3
Something Wicked Pt. 1
Something Wicked Pt. 2
Something Wicked Pt. 3
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 1
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 2
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 3
The Truth and The Consequences Pt. 1
The Lie and The Consequences Pt. 2
Salvation Pt. 1
Salvation Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 1
Devil's Trap Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 3
Discontinuing Story.... Sort of?

Skin Pt. 1

436 14 0
By Ziehmer28

Shelby

Sam, Dean, and I pull into a gas station “alright, I figure we’d hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south, hit Bisbee by midnight” Dean said and Sam doesn't respond “Sam wears women’s underwear”. “I’ve been listening, I’m just busy” Sam says and I pop my head next to him to see what he's doing. “Busy doing what” I ask “reading emails” Sam says as Dean get out of the car and starts to fill the tank with gas. “E-mails from who” Dean asks threw the open window.

“From my friends at Stanford” Sam said to Dean “you’re kidding, you still keep in touch with your college buddies”. “Why not” Sam asks “well, what exactly do you tell ‘em, you know, about where you’ve been, what you’ve been doin’” Dean asks leaning on the car next to Sam's window. “I tell ‘em I’m on a road trip with my big brother and little sister who haven't seen in forever. I tell ‘em I needed some time off after Jess” Sam says. “Oh, so you lie to them” Dean says “no, I just don’t tell them, everything” Sam says.

“That’s called lying” I said to Sam and got out of the car “I mean, hey, man, I get it, telling the truth is far worse” Dean said. “So, what am I supposed to do, just cut everybody out of my life” Sam asks. Dean shrugs “you’re serious” Sam asks. “When isn't he” I said to Sam and walking over to Dean. “I'm going to get something to eat” I said and headed towards the gas station. I walked in, looking around and grabbing a bag of chips and a drink.

I walk up to the desk and wait in line “that will be 3.59” I heard someone say and look to see my ex boyfriend Trevor. I froze as I was next in line and he looked up, seeing me and looked at me shocked. “Shelby” Trevor asked as I slowly put the stuff on the counter. “I thought you died” Trevor said still looking at me “this is all” I said pointing to the stuff. He shook his head and started to ring the stuff up “and I thought you were never going to talk to me” is aid pulling out some money.

Trevor stopped for a second before finishing up “3.70” Trevor said and I gave him a five. Trevor gave me the change and grabbed my hand, looking at me “who are they” Trevor asked looking at Dean and Sam. “My brothers, they'll also kick you're ass if you ever touch me again” I said and pulled my hand away. I quickly walked outside and threw the stuff in the car, walking over to Dean.

“Please tell me we can go” I whispered to Dean but loud enough for Sam to here. “Why” Dean asked me worried “can we just go” I said a little nervous. Dean looked at me worried “God” Sam said reading his email “what” Dean said looking threw the open window at Sam. “In this e-mail from this girl, Rebecca Warren, one of those friends of mine”. “Is she hot” Dean asked and Sam ignores him “I went to school with her, and her brother, Zack. She says Zack’s been charged with murder. He’s been arrested for killing his girlfriend. Rebecca says he didn’t do it, but it sounds like the cops have a pretty good case” Sam said.

“Dude, what kind of people are you hanging out with” I asked him “no, I know Zack. He’s no killer” Sam said “well, maybe you know Zack as well as he knows you” Dean says. “They’re in St. Louis, we’re going” Sam says making Dean chuckle “great, lets go” I said wanting to get out of here. As always, Dean ignores me “look, sorry about your buddy, okay? But this does not sound like our kind of problem” Dean said to Sam.

“It is our problem, they’re my friends” Sam said “St. Louis is four hundred miles behind us, Sam” Dean said. Dean and Sam exchange a look and Dean sighs “alright” Dean said and I quickly get in the car, slamming the door shut as we pull out of the gas station and start driving. I turn around and looked behind me at the gas station. Dean looks at me threw his review mirror. “You okay” Dean asks me and I sighed, there was no point on trying to hide from Dean.

I couldn't look at Dean “I saw Trevor” I said and Dean slammed on the brakes making Sam and I jolt foreword. Dean pulled over and got out of the car making Sam and I do the same “when, where” Dean asked mad. “It's okay, nothing happened” I said to Dean “who's Trevor” Sam asked leaning on the car. “My ex boyfriend” I said “I wouldn't call him that” Dean said making me regret telling him. “Where did you see him” Dean asked me “Dean it's fine, can we just go” I said.

“Whats wrong with this kid” Sam asked us and I sighed “one day Dean and I were on a case and I met this kid named Trevor. He was nice and I liked him, so I told Dean to go on the other case alone, while I staid and got to know Trevor. As time went on I started to date him, it got serous and, and I found out what he was” I said looking at the ground “what was he”? “A demon, so I tried to kill him but I couldn't, so I called Dean and before he could get there. Trevor had put up a good fight with me and ran off, we never found him” I said looking at the ground before looking at Dean.

“I say we go back and kill him” Dean said mad “Dean, its over, lets just go please” I said. Dean look at me and sighed knowing that I had won. I got in the car and waited for Sam and Dean.

Dean

Shelby went inside the car and waited for Sam and I “you really hate this guy” Sam said with a small smile. “Yes, and if you saw what he did you would too” I said mad and got in he car with Sam sitting next to me and we drove to Sam's friends house, Rebecca. We pull up to Rebecca's house and knocked on the door. She opens it, seeing Shelby, Sam, and I and smiled “oh my God, Sam”. “Well, if it isn’t little Becky” Sam says “you know what you can do with that little Becky crap” they smile and hug each other.

Shelby

“I got your e-mail” Sam says to her “I didn’t think that you would come here” Rebecca said. Dean steps forward and extends his hand “Dean, older brother” he smiles at her and she shakes his hand. “Hi” Rebecca said “hi” Dean said with a smile as I just roll my eyes at him. “Rebecca this is my younger sister, Shelby” Sam said and I shake Rebecca's hand “we’re here to help. Whatever we can do” Sam said “come in” Rebecca says and we walk inside the house. I close the door behind us and look at the house.

“Nice place” I said as we walked threw the house “it’s my parents’. I was just crashing here for the long weekend when everything happened. I decided to take the semester off, I’m gonna stay until Zack’s free” Rebecca said “where are your folks” Sam asks? “They live in Paris for half the year, so they’re on their way home now for the trial”. We walk into the kitchen “do you guys want a beer or something” Rebecca asks us and Dean smiles “hey -” but before he could finish Sam stops him “no thanks. So, tell us what happened” Sam says.

“Well, um, Zack came home, and he found Emily tied to a chair and she was beaten up and bloody, and she wasn’t breathing” she starts to cry. “So, he called 911, and the police they showed up, and they arrested him. But, the thing is, the only way that Zack could’ve killed Emily is if he was in two places at the same time. The police, they have a video. It’s from the security tape from across the street and it shows Zack coming home at 10:30. Now, Emily was killed just after that, but I swear, he was here with me, having a few beers until at least after midnight” Rebecca said.

“You know, maybe we could see the crime scene, Zack’s house” Sam said “why? I mean, what could you do” Rebecca asked. “Well, me, not much, but Dean’s a cop” Sam says and Dean laughs “detective, actually” I say. “Really” Rebecca asks and Dean nods “where”? “Bisbee, Arizona, but I’m off-duty now” Dean said “you guys, it’s so nice to offer, but I just, I don’t know” Rebecca said. “Bec, look, I know Zack didn’t do this. Now, we have to find a way to prove that he’s innocent” Sam says “okay, I’m gonna go get the keys”. She walks away, down the hall, leaving us alone.

“Oh, yeah, man, you’re a real straight shooter with your friends” Dean said “look, Zack and Becky need our help” Sam said. “I just don’t think this is our kind of problem” Dean said. “Two places at once, we’ve looked into less” Sam says “yeah, besides it will give you a reason to spend more time looking at Rebecca” I said with a smile. Dean looks at me “you know you're a real pain in the ass”. I smile “I know” I said and Dean sighs, defeated.

We pull up to Zacks house and get out “you’re sure this is okay” Rebecca asks Dean “yeah. I am an officer of the law” Dean says and we walk towards the house and I look at Sam and shrug, making him smile as we walk inside the house and look around. The furniture and walls of the house are smeared with blood. Rebecca stays on the porch steps “Bec, you wanna wait outside” Sam asks her “no, I wanna help” Rebecca says trying to hold back tears.

Rebecca ducks under the police tape and enters the house “tell us what else the police said” Sam said while Dean and I looked around. “Well, there’s no sign of a break-in, they say that Emily let her attacker in. The lawyers, they’re already talking about plea bargain” Rebecca says and looks around the room, crying. “Oh, God” “look, Bec, if Zack didn’t do this, it means someone else did” Sam said “any idea who” I asked Rebecca as I continued to look around.

Rebecca shakes her head, then begins to remember something “um, there was something, about a week before. Somebody broke in here and stole some clothes, Zack’s clothes. The police, they don’t think it’s anything I mean, we’re not that far from downtown. Sometimes people get robbed” Sam walks away as Dean and I move to the open front door and sees the neighbor’s dog, barking loudly. Rebecca comes up behind him us “you know, that used to be the sweetest dog” Rebecca said. “If that's a sweet dog I'm scared to know what a mean dog looks like” I said.

“What happened” Dean asked “he just changed” “do you remember when he changed” Dean asked? “I guess around the time of the murder” Dean looks at her, then walks away. I pat her on the shoulder and join Sam and Dean; Sam is looking at a framed picture of himself, Zack, and Rebecca. “So, the neighbor’s dog went psycho right around the time Zack’s girlfriend was killed” Dean said. “Animals can have a sharp sense of the paranormal” I said. “Yeah, maybe Fido saw something” Dean said “so, you think maybe this is our kind of problem” Sam asks?

“No, probably not, but we should look at the security tape, you know, just to make sure” Dean says making Sam and I smile. “Yeah” Sam says knowing that he was right before and Dean was wrong. Rebecca walks over to us “so, the tape, the security footage, you think maybe your lawyers could get their hands on it, ‘cause I just don’t have that kind of jurisdiction” Dean said.

“I’ve already got it. I didn’t wanna say something in front of the cop” Rebecca says making Dean laugh “I stole it off the lawyer’s desk. I just had to see it for myself” Rebecca said and I walked past her “I think we'll be good friends” I said making her smile. “Well all right” Dean said with a smile and we all leave to go back to Rebecca's house to watch the tape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 758 26
In which the boys have a sister. Book one in A Family of Sorts series
15.9K 834 44
Maddison Winchester is the last of the Winchesters to be involved in the family business. What will Maddison do now that Cass and Dean have disappear...
45.4K 700 13
Sara Winchester is the younger sister of Dean and the twin of Sam. At the age of eighteen she quit hunting to life her life. Now after seven years he...
956 67 29
Alexandria Rosewood's sister Natalie has been taken by demons, leaving Alex to make a choice with a looming deadline: save her sister by trading plac...