✿ᴮᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ ᶦˢ ᴾᵃᶦⁿ✿ [βιΙΙdιρ]

By 2006LL

Beauty is something that intoxicates severals..its a poison many try to achieve♡ Beauty is seen in man... More

•°W E L C O M E°•
🌱good morning 🌱
🌱good morning pt2🌱
🏵️•°Interview w/"Mabel"°•🏵️
🍀•Tickets•🍀
🥀h o m e🥀
🌾°Moving°🌾
🌻*First encounter*🌻
💮=who are you?=💮
🍂•°Gruncles?°•🍂
🌴!I've seen you before!🌴
💫$Money is money$💫
💫^Preparations^💫
🥀?Where are you?🥀
💫Performance💫
🌱*small talk*🌱
🥀..for now..🥀
🌿open your eyes🌿
🌻Don't go near me🌻
🥀where are you🥀
🥀please🥀
×🥀 Let Us Help🥀×
💫 animatic 💫
•¿who hurt you?•
☆•Questions•☆
♡kiss on the cheek♡
♡●βειηg α Ριηεs●♡
º°♡ΙιττΙε dσΙΙγ♡°º
°sταrε τιΙΙ γσu drσωη°
<--γσur Ισνε ιs ρσιsση--<3
°●ησ mσuτh. ησ αηsωεrs●º
♡mεΙτ ιη mγ αrms♡
☆*♡υηdεr α τσxιc sρεΙΙ♡*☆
Σ>―crυsh mγ hεαrτ sΙσωΙγ→♡
*•°✖°•*
°ωε dση'τ sρεακ σf hεr°
×σωη υρ τσ ιτ×
*κησcκ κησcκ*
<3
Σ>―♡--→
×⚠×
×♡×
✄---
♡-✉-♡
☏-♡-☏
peck on the forehead♡
the end???👀
spoilers lol

Σ>―✖→

1.1K 44 98
By 2006LL

       There they stood. Both the brunette and the blonde, awkwardly standing as they stared at the person who answered the door.

       Dipper went to recalling what happened right after their laughter died down, a small smile forming up on his face, feeling himself wanting to cheer.

----flashback----

       The two stared at eachother, Dipper having a gentle smile that spreaded across his face, meanwhile Bill was still chuckling to himself..

       They didn't even know what they were laughing about, they just found themselves all giggly after the events, but they were glad that it was to make the situation a bit more positive.

       "We should probably get going.." The brunette spoke up, a few couple of giggles escaping him as he wiped his tears with his palm, looking up at the blonde who only nodded with a smile.

       Dipper sighed to himself, walking ahead as the blonde began to catch up, but before he did, the brunette spoke up, looking back at him with a sweet, soft smile. "You know, you're an asshole, but..at least you can recognize that."

       "Ouch, my feelings have been stabbed~" Bill responded back, walking along side Dipper as they continued their path. The two speaking normally as if nothing happened, but..they did think it was important to speak about..everything.

       "..there's something Ruby would tell me. Any time someone would apologize to me or her, she would always tell me the same things," The male began, his gaze now at the ground as he took note of how both walked in sync, he continued, "but I didn't question it. Usually, but..I did agree with it. I remember her exact words even as of now. That "an apology isn't a statement from the person in question, it should be a promise they'll say to make it up to them. If not, drop them.". And usually, I kinda thought that was a bit harsh of her, but..I could kinda see why now."

       "She's pretty cold to be honest, but I don't blame her, I suppose..but she isn't lying when she says that."

       "Guess not. I remember when Mabel would apologize to me after she may have accidentally hurt me in a way..she apologized a lot in our childhood. But she kinda apologized as if it fixed everything, and I did see it as a bit childish of her when I was younger, but..well she was a child and so was I. We just had..different mindsets?"

       Bill slightly winced at the mention of the female brunette, but he didn't say much. "Will also did the same, but he was a crybaby anytime he said sorry. Always began to cry after I said I didn't forgive him. I was a HUGE asshole as a kid, I always made him cry whether intentional or not, but we somehow always made up. My parents honestly fucking despised whenever we argued, but they lived through it!" He smiled after hearing Dipper let out a giggle.

       "..I never asked, but..where are your parents?"

       "Well first off, they're not dead!" Bill chuckled out, seeing a relief expression show up on the brunette before continuing, "They moved to another state when they had enough money to get some new ass house, I had to help them with the pay obviously, but ya know, they're kinda on a forever vacation after taking care of me and Will. And I respect them for that, but I haven't called them in awhile..I was a bit busy."

       "Mm. When was the last time you visited them?"

       "Six months ago, from what I can remember. I stayed there for a week or so, but I had to leave because of some other meetings and photoshoots..I was a bit upset with that, but ya know, I couldn't do much!"

       "Well what takes up a lot of your time. I mean like just how much stuff do you do? Since I don't think models usually have-..well I don't think they're busy 24/7 unless they have some other sorts of jobs they have to do.." Dipper looked away from the blonde, saying out his thoughts as he out a finger on his chin, signifying his thinking, but he quickly put his hand down after realizing his action.

       "I work with Tad strange, he has the shittiest name, but eh. He's a busy man, a strong, well known business man. Works for several industries so he's usually busy every second, but he sure as hell knows lots of things. Almost anything, so you can tell that when I met him, I almost shit myself, but I handled it pretty well. My parents knew a friend who knew some other guy that worked with Tad, so after hearing that he also worked with photography and Model agencies, my parents quickly set up a day we would meet. Will, Pyronica, and I had to meet up other random ass guys before seeing Tad, but it was worth the wait. After months or a year, we began working with him and next thing ya know, I got the old man's trust. So now, he just kinda calls me to come with him to some meetings in which he wanted to see my perspectives in, so yeah, me and him are kinda friends in a way? But I'm just someone the guy trusts when it comes to some important shit. I'll tell ya this, I have never seen so much information in just a file!"

       The two let out a few chuckles, Dipper sighed to himself, looking ahead as Bill questioned him.

       "You never really told us much about your manager and how they..act? I've seen her a few couple of times, but that's it." The blonde took note on how the brunette tensed at the mention of her, before he responded.

       "..uH..well she isn't exactly the best, but she isn't the worse. I can't say much since they doesn't like me talking about them, but I can say a few things I'm pretty sue they wouldn't mind. Um..shes rather strict, but I think that's obvious with the amount of..limits I have. We don't speak much unless we have to, but she doesn't really like to..befriend her workers? We don't have much employees, but we sometimes do? With several photoshoots and the songs stuff, we have several people we work with, we only meet up..but we also do have official co-workers, but I'm not allowed to see them."

       "That's..a bit odd, but I'm guessing you also don't know the reason?"

       Dipper opened his mouth slightly, before pausing to think..he never seen any of his co-workers since they don't even know about him. His mother didn't want others recognizing him by accident. "..well I kinda do. I don't really need to hide this anymore since you already know, but the other co workers also don't know I work with her. She doesn't like others knowing about me being a sibling of Mabel and she wouldn't like others recognizing me and her..similarities?"

       "..thats a bit harsh of her."

       "It is, but I don't really have a say in it..I'm not supposedly allowed to speak my opinions near her since she doesn't like that." The brunette rolled his eyes at that, yes he knew it was pretty out of the ordinary for him to show an attitude, but he recalled the amount of times he's been shut up by her just because he wanted to speak..he just never agreed with that. Well aaprt of him did, but most of him really wanted to shout at her. Obviously he didn't have the balls to do so.

       "Why haven't you filed a complaint about that? Or just speak up?..I mean, what can she really do to you? Shout back?"

       "She might fire me. I'm going to be honest, I use to think she was a BIT nice, but now I just think she hates my guts in general. Almost hates my existence..I don't hate her for that, I can't ever hate her, but it does annoy me now."

       "Damn. I would've also hated her forever if I was in your shoes- wait a fucking minute. You're telling me you seriously don't even hate her?"

       "We-well, no not necessarily. I just don't agree with her? I-..I'm a bit incapable of disliking her, since we use to talk with eachother and were..kind to eachother maybe? Well me and her use to be on good sides, but she changed so now she just hates me..cant do much about it, but ya get use to it!"

       An awkward laugh came out of him, looking back at his hands that he fiddled with, but he quickly stopped himself yet again..he didn't really know what to say as of current, they did just literally have some emotional moment back there and now they're just taking normally. Was that normal?..he didn't know that, but he was a but scared to question-..

       Why was he always so scared?

       He wasn't near his manager anymore..he could question all he liked for once.

       He was fine and free. It was time to acknowledge that.

       "..Bill, about that apology back there.."

       The blonde rose an eyebrow, but he only responded with a short answer. "Yes?"

       "..I-I..ah- this is a bit awkward since I've never really been through this type of stuff and I don't really know how to respond to that- um..wait- lemme take a moment to think!" He found himself flush as he stammered, his other hand unconsciously curling a string of his hair with one finger.

       "Hey, it's alright. There's no rush, well unless you need to quickly go to the shack, but I don't think you have to?"

       "uhhh..." Dipper paused, just what was he suppose to say? That he forgave the guy? No- he didn't want to seem like an ass, but he didn't actually forgive the guys apology completely, sure his grudge against him was no longer more, but..forgivness? He didn't know about that. Just like Ruby also said, 'Forgiveness doesn't exist unless you pity everyone.' He didn't know how Ruby just got those words out of her mind, but he was a bit thankful. Like seriously, was he just going to have to forget what happened and let whatever happens happen?

       He finally got an idea of what his response was going to be, a bit of panic filled him, but he would be fine, at least that's what he thought.

       "Look, Bill, you know-..um..oh fuck, this is a bit more harder than I thought.." He took a deep breath in, Bill eyeing him wearily, but he continued, with no stutter, "..you know I can't exactly forgive you. Like logically I can't, because I think we both know I do hold a slight grudge against you whether I would like to or not. I appreciate your apology- fuck, I even cried because of it, but..it isn't exactly forgivness you're asking for if you really are apologizing. I still stand on what I said yesterday, it will be rather..difficult to speak a bit more to you and your crew- I'm fine talking with you for some reason because you give me comfort in a way- okayletsjustforgetIsaidthat! But still..your crew are nice people, I know that, I know it wasn't in any of your intentions to harm me so much, but this is a reaction even I don't like? I don't want to be scared of you and your crew, but damn you guys just kinda scare the shit out of me now and I don't know why.." The brunette looked down, seeing how Bill was still listening he spoke again.

       "..I'm scared, Bill. We both kinda know that by now, and I have my own issues I need to fix by myself, since I know if someone else would try to help me in some sort of method..then it won't go good. I'm not saying I'll fix myself entirely, because I do know I wont be able to be completely alright, but that's fine. I..I just need patience from you and your group.."

       He tensed after hearing no response, but he quickly looked up at the blonde after feeling a hand ruffle his hair. His face flushed after hearing the blonde chuckled before responding.

       "My crew and I would wait an entire year for you, Pinetree..c'mon, enough chitter chatter, I'm pretty sure your uncles are awake by now and are wondering why you haven't gotten out of your room yet!"

       Dippers face quickly turned into immediate regret, his face only reddened more from embarrassment before speaking quickly and working at a fast pace. "Damnit! I-I forgot I technically sneaked out- oh gosh, what if Ruby finds out?!"

       "Don't worry, Pinetree! I'll set up the funeral for you! What do you want to wear when they put you in the coffin?" Bill quickly replied with a laugh as he began to realize that Dipper literally was running, how he had enough energy? He didn't know, but maybe it was the fact the guy didn't want to die.

       "Less talking, more walking!"

       "You're running!"

       "Same thing if you're tying to not get stared down by Ruby!" Dipper quickly spoke, his legs never giving up on him as he did NOT want to face a pissed Ruby again. He remembered the last time he did something irresponsible, and boy he has never wanted to die so quickly- but now wasn't the time to think, he really did need to quicken his pace. Bill was already along side him, but they quickly ran, reaching towards the shack.

----end of flashback----

       So here they were, panting lightly as their faces were slightly flushed with the amount of running they were doing. There clothes a bit ragged up, but they were fine..right?

       "So..." The old man who stood behind the door took a long sip of the soda, the deadly loud noise of it killing the two before he continued, "How was it? In the woods? Didn't think people would hook up in nature!"

       Bill immidietly choked on air, quickly covering his mouth so he could silence his loud coughs, meanwhile Dipper quickly went over to pat the males back, his face only flushing more at what he said before commenting with a surprised face.

       "Gruncle Stan! I- no!..wai-wait, are you the only one awake?"

       Stanley rose an eyebrow before gulping his drink, throwing the cup at wherever before responding as he leaned on the door frame. "Nope! Ruby's upstairs in her room, probably over the phone arguing with someone, and your nerd of an uncle is at the gift shop packing some things up, he's also waiting for you!"

       "..huh? Does Ruby know I went out?"

       "Not that I know of? I don't think so-"

       Dipper quickly stopped patting Bills back and went over to Stan, pratically pleading as he spoke. "Please don't tell her that I snuck out! I would be dead meat!"

       "Eh, stop your yapping! You're fine, kid, but hurry up inside since Ford wants to see you, I guess?"

       Dippers attention perked up, his face filled with confusion before nodding gently. With that, his Uncle went back inside, letting the two males out on the porch to say their goodbyes.

       "..you okay?" He quietly questioned the blonde who finally finished his sudden fit, he sighed to himself before responding to the brunette.

       "Marvelous..", fixing his posture, he turned his head towards Dipper, "So I'll see you later? If anything happens just call me, okay?"

       "But how would I-" Bill interrupted him, handing the male a card that had a few information on it.

       "I don't carry a card for nothing, Pinetree. Well, I need to leave since the retards are probably dead by now, I'll see you whenever." With that, the blonde walked away, not sharing second glance as Dipper quickly went inside.

       The brunette sighed to himself, a small smile appeared on his face as he began to think of the things that happened rather quickly in the morning..

       His face flushed at the memory of when the blonde rested his head on his shoulder, and it sure as hell didn't help the fact that Pyronica really thought it was a good idea to give him a thumbs up. He let out an annoyed groan, he wasn't busy, but it sure felt like it. And the stare Vincent gave wasnt helping him at all.

       He slid down to sit on the floor, his back against the door as he grumbled to himself. "..agh, I'm a mess.."

       "Dipper!" Suddenly, Fords voice was heard from across the room, the brunette perked his head up. Quickly standing up as he walked quickly to where his Uncle was at.

       "Com-coming, gruncle Ford!"

----♡----

       "You seem in a better mood!" A female spoke up, leaning against the counter in the kitchen as she looked away from her phone, a smirk laid on her face.

       Bill had already came back to the house of Gleeful, he quickly went to serve himself coffee right when he walked in. He wasn't an addict per say, but he also was..no wonder he had the scent of coffee lay on him 24/7.

        "Oh, please, " the blonde scoffed before rolling his eyes, " be glad I hadn't kicked you out, yet!"

       "Well I mean Pyronica isn't lying!" Will jumped in, an apple juice box in hand as he walked towards the two, sitting down on a chair, "Did anything happen back there? I mean, I'm getting the vibes that something did. C'mon, Bill. Spill."

       The blonde sighed, resting his chin on his palm as he avoided eye contact before replying. "Pinetree and I kinda made up? I may or may have not apologized-"

       "Nice joke, but seriously, what happened?" Pyronica let out a chuckle, but the blonde only stayed silent. An awkward moment of quiet happened before the woman rose an eyebrow and spoke up.

       "Wait did you ACTUALLY apologize?!"

       "Well, no shit, pinky! Of course I did, I mean you think I wouldn't after that stunt I did? I was an asshole to him, so ya know..I apologized!"

       "Love to see you improving, Bill! So, I'm guessing he forgave you? Since you didn't blowup this place yet." Hs brother spoke up, laying down the juice box onto the counter before moving his attention towards him. Bill inhaled harshly before letting out an awkward chuckle.

       "Well, not really? He kinda still holds a grudge against me, so..um- yeah. And he's also a bit scared to really talk to any of you, but he did say that he's trying? That we just need patience."

       "Ya know, if I was him, I'd also hold a grudge against you. Maybe even black mail you for karma, but oh well.." The blue haired male muttered, continuing, but a bit more louder to hear, "And anyways, I'm sure he'll come around one day! We just need to wait and kinda help him to get close to us!"

        Bill looked back at his brother, before rubbing his temples as he questioned with stress laid on his tone. "Remind me why I can't tell Dipper the reason to stay away from Vincent?"

       "You know we would tell him if we could, but Sapling has too many issues already laid on his shoulders. Telling him about his involvement with a sex offender would only raise his stress, and I don't want him getting more overwhelmed. We're really trying to get Vincents case back on court so the judge could actually claim him to be guilty, but it's a bit difficult when this quarantine from other states are happening in. And, I'm pretty sure Gravity Falls court house is one of the worse places to be in..mainly prison cells. There's more cases of people escaping there than the ones entering! How is that even possible?!" Wills rant quickly stopped after he realized his rambling, he let out a small cough, signifying he was done. Pyronica sighed at that, before looking over at Bill, giving him a gentle smile as she gently began talking.

       "We're trying our best to help him, Bill. And I'm sure you also are, but sometimes you have to keep a few secrets to help someone. It'll either turn our horribly or it'll turn out for the best. And, I'm just hoping Vincent isn't SO persistent when wanting to be with Dipper.."

       "He's persistent enough to climb onto the roof to knock on his window in the morning.." Bill grumbled to himself, aware that the two heard as they both questioned him at the same time.

       "WHAT?!"

       "Stop shouting so much! God damn, I might as well rip out my ears. But yes, he snuck Dipper out of the shack. I'm all in with Rebel Pinetree, but not when he's involved with Vincent. They fell off the roof by accident, so that must've been fun.."

       "..I was wondering why there was a leaf in his hair.." Will muttered to himself unknowingly before Pyronica groaned in frustration. Banging her head on the table once before she quickly rubbed her forhead as she spoke, annoyance laced in her tone.

        "Agh, Vincents going to be the death of us! I might as well lock Dipper in the basement for that bastard to not go near him..I'm so close to blowing up.."

       "I really hope that was just you overexaggerating.." With that, the blue haired male stood up, his brother giving him a questioning look so he answered before he left the room. "I'm just going to be looking through some stuff, and probably organize my room..its a bit messy.."

       "Alright! Bye, Will!" The female waved harshly, pratcially waving her entire arm. Will just gave her a dissapointed stare before leaving the two, a gentle smile laying on his face after he let out a sigh.

        "So?~.."

        Bill looked over Pyronica with an eyebrow raised, his cup of coffee still being held by his hand as he sipped it before replying. "What?"

       "C'mon, Billy boy! I know something else happened! I mean..did any confessions happen or..? Spill!"

       "Pyronica..what the actual fuck? No, nothing else happened, unless you're counting a normal conversation as something big. We just hugged for a moment then went to working and spoke about our jobs..and then we had to run because his Uncles didn't know about him leaving so he was pretty scared that time..and then I gave him my number and said our goodbyes-"

       "OOOO! Damn, you really out here making the first move? So, how did you give him your number? Did you write it on his hand with a heart? A note? Or- did you type it in his phone and gave yourself a cute nickname on it?!"

       "..huh? What kind of drugs are you on?" Bill laid his cup onto the counter before continuing, "I just gave him my card that had my number on it. Jesus, Pyronica, this isn't some fanfiction novel. Anyways, what happened to the coffee beans? I finished the ones I had and now there's no more for my coffee.."

        "Ight, Ight, we going formal? I see how it is! And, Bill you're always finishing the coffee beans. Obviously we're going to run out of them because of you, fucking addict."

       "Fuck off, pinky. I'll send someone to buy some later, but I'm gonna make a phone call now. Don't barge in my room unless it's actually important- and no, having no clean clothes is not an emergency, go ask someone else to help you." Afterwards, the blonde stood, phone in hand as he scrolled through his millions of contacts. Finally tapping onto one of them.

       His footsteps being clear, yet sounding like harsh taps. Walking into his bedroom, he closed the door, leaving on it as he held the phone to his ear. The obnoxious ringing defending him, but his patience was soon answered. A sly smirk made his way to his lips, hearing the other on the end question what he needed.

       "Buddy! Hey, hows the good ol mighty?" He could hear the person on the other line laugh, before questioning what he actually wanted. A cheery sigh escaped him, replying with his cheerful tone.

       "I'm gonna need you to do me a favor.."

       A muffled voice could be heard from his phone if anyone was outside his door. Bill let out an amused chuckle as he replied, the glint of annoyance and frustration clear in his eyes.

       "You think you can look through someone's backround history for me? And see their cases?..mhm.." His smile only widened after hearing the person accept, he spoke up again.

       "Thank you, Tad, I'd never know how to repay you!" He couldn't help, but let out a chuckle after his boss asked who they were to look at. His glare deepened as his tone now sounded rather annoyed than delightful.

       "Vincent Harrison."

----♡----

       "Wha-what's wrong with what I'm wearing?" A brunette spoke up, an eyebrow raised as he stated at his Uncle.

       "There's nothing WRONG with your clothes, but it's not so..suited for what we'll be doing.." Ford replied, trying his best to not offended the male who frowned slightly at him.

       Currently, the two were getting ready to set off into the woods just as promised. Stan didn't bother the two as he was in the living room, binge watching a drama television show as both Ford and Dipper prepared for the small trip. The elder man was waiting for the male to get ready as it was his first time to really ever go out to search for creatures, so he had to have the outfit as well.

       "Then what am I suppose to wear? I don't have much for stuff like..this.." Dipper warily eyed a grappling hook as he spoke, putting it in Fords bag that they were grabbing supplies for.

       His Uncle then tossed him a heavy journal, catching it as he let out a surprised yelp, but a reliefed sigh later on.

       "Maybe we can work with something..do you have any stretchable jeans?" Ford rose an eyebrow, tossing another journal to the boy who quickly caught it, almost losing balance, but bumping into the register.

       Dipper stumbled a bit, putting both journals into the bag as he looked back at his Uncle, answering. "Well..I suppose  I do, yea-yeah I have some jeans like that!"

       "Alrighty! Now you just need some jacket to carry around a few things for me, and some normal shirt with some knee and elbow pads! Then we're off to go!"

       "..um- I have a sweatshirt?"

       Ford blinked at his nephew, sighing as he walked towards him. "Don't worry, my boy! I'm pretty sure Stanley has a vest or something somewhere!"

       With that, he dragged him upstairs till the very top, in which q few boxes were scattered across. Dipper furrowed his eyebrows, he never took notice of that or even saw them.

       "Alright, you go look through those boxes and I'll go through those!" His Uncle began, pointing towards a specific group of cardboard boxes as he then pointed towards another. "I'll call you over if I find something. If you found some sorts of useful materials, then we can also bring those along!"

       Dipper only nodded at his Uncle before walking towards where he was directed to be at. His eyes warily staring at the boxes that were laid out messily, noticing how most weren't even closed and we're just flat out open. He could already catch a few glimpses of several objects in them- was that a tombstone!? Oh, who was he to question..it was probably some way to decorate for Halloween..at least he hoped it was.

       Rummaging through the materials, he would from time to time get harshly poked at by sharp edges in which he would wince away from. He didn't complain of course, but he sure as hell was not pleased with having his hands pratically covered in dust and other chemicals he wouldn't like to question.

       His eyes lit up for a moment after catching a glance at what seemed to be knee pads. Didn't Ford say he would also need those? Well damn, this was just his luck!

       Quickly, he went and reached over it, taking it out of the package, revealing more than one knee pads. There was pratcially the entire stock! Jee, maybe he had luck on his side now..he kinda needed it after all that happened to be honest.

       "Grun-Gruncle Ford! I found some knee pads!" He quickly spoke up, walking towards his Uncle quickly, carrying the objects in his arms.

       "Ah! That's splendid to hear! Look what I found!" He backed away for a moment as the elder mans movements startled him for a moment, but he began scanning the object- or clothing that his uncle held up high in the air, a smile laid on his face.

       There he carried- just what was he carrying, actually? It looked like it was originally a black jean jacket, but now..with no sleeves? Dipper grabbed the clothing gently as he rose an eyebrow, he looked up at his uncle.

       "..no offense, but why..this?"

       "There wasn't much, but its close enough to what you need. Has enough pockets for several small items! Stanley use to wear that actually, he had an odd taste when it came to style, but I knew it would come in handy one day!"

       "Gruncle Stan? I didn't think he would wear these type of clothes..kinda saw him as the type of person that would just wear some white shirt.."

       "Well you're not wrong, kid! Now, go change clothes so we can go! I'm sure some creatures out there are awake by now!" Dipper quickly nodded, walking towards his bedroom as he closed the door.

       A sigh escaped him, he never saw himself in..some sleeveless jean jacket, he was more of a sweater guy. But oh well, he couldn't always wear the same clothes. After all, he wasn't some cartoon character.

       Locking the door, he hesitated for a moment..he didn't even realize that he was considering to change his clothes in his own bedroom. He would always do it in the bathroom, but..that room had some mirrors. A thing in which he would see his reflection and body..maybe he could just avoid his body this once?

       Walking towards his drawers, he grabbed a simple T-shirt and some black jeans that were pretty stretchable in his opinion- how he knew this? Well because he was running away from Ruby one time and those pants sure saved his life..now to think of it, they were kinda the only ones that weren't entirely loose around his legs.

      Quickly, he stripped and put on his new clothing. Hesitation was shown when putting on the jean jacket, but he did it nonetheless! A relieved sigh escaped him, feeling far more calm that he wouldn't have to face himself in his reflection..gosh mirrors basically have him an identity crisis. It was pretty stupid, but what could he say? His eyes just reminded him of Mabel and his mother, a trait he can never rip out.

       He then looked down on himself and his body, eyeing the clothes as he slolwy twirled around to see each angle..he didn't really favor how he would be having to literally put some knee and elbow pads on himself, but who was he to complain? If it was necessary than he wouldn't question..maybe.

       "..a bit of a different style, but that's alright.." He muttered to himself, a small smile forming as he walked out of the room, but not before quickly grabbing his cap..there would be more sunlight and he wasn't in the mood to get hit in the eye by the sun.

       "Now that's what I'm talking about! C'mon, put these on!" His Uncle hyped him up right when he entered out the door. The brunette simply smiled at that. Grabbing the items, he wrapped the knee and elbow pads onto where they belonged, eyeing them warily before finally satisfied with the lay out.

       "..why do I exactly need these?" Dipper walked along side the elder male, the two already walking down the stairs at a quick pace as they went over to reach towards the gift shop.

       Ford chuckled at his nephew as he answered. "When looking for creatures, they run rather quickly, meaning I sometimes have to chase them if I need to. After years of getting scratches and bloody knees, I learned my lesson and now forever wear pratcial armor! Comes in handy when catching a creature!"

       "What kind of creature are we exactly looking for?" The males eyes widened in excitement, pratical stars in them as he turned his head towards his Uncle.

       "A creature like no other! It's looks may fool other, but not us! For I have experienced several missions including the creature, and each I've failed, but I'm 99.5% sure that I'll officially capture it! I've set up the most inescapable trap after several observings!"

       "Woah!" The brunette smiled, looking up at his Uncle with awe. He didn't completely know the old guy, but he was astonished at his works. He was already seen as an inspiration!

       "Woah, indeed! Now, is there anything else you'll want to bring before we leave?"

       Dipper thought for a moment before nodding. "Are there any flashlights here?"

       "Ah- there are some behind those boxes, but why a flashlight?"

      "I've heard the forest can sometimes have dark areas, so I'm just bringing one- just in case!" Working towards the direction his Uncle pointed at, he reached over, touching what seemed to be a cold metal which he presumed to be what he was searching for. With that, he grabbed the flashlight, putting it in one of his pockets of the jacket he wore. Giving a thumbs up, both said their goodbyes.

       "We'll come some times later, Stanley! Don't go screaming at the poeple you'll be calling!"

       "Bye-Bye, Gruncle Stan!"

       After hearing a muffled "okay", the two looked out the gift shop. Walking towards the woods as Ford slung hid bag over his shoulder, meanwhile the brunette questioned him.

       "Who's Gruncle Stan gonna call? I mean,  I don't really see him as someone that would even call someone..hes like the guy that likes to talk to people while also seeing them physical..also, he looks more like he would want to argue with someone in person."

       Ford chuckled, patting his shoulder gently as he replied. "I like the way you think, kid! And that is correct, but Stanleys only calling people to bring some supplies for the carnival he'll be hosting!"

       "Ah- I've been told by some..friends? They wanted me to ask when it'll exactly be open so they won't have to guess.."

       "Well, if I'm to make an estimation, possibly till next week. Depends on how slow Stan will be when setting up the place..but I'm positive he wouldn't waste his time, as he does already want to re-open his gift shop!"

       The brunette let out a questioning him, beofre actually asking. "I thought his gift shop was always open? Like, maybe people just didn't come over.."

       "You'd be surprised by the amount of people that use to come over. The store had an..incident happen some prior months ago, before you arrived, and Stanley had to close the mystery shack in order for the disaster to calm down. His employees had to find some other places to work in the meantime! But me and him spoke a bit, and we decided to re-open the place right after the carnival!"

       "Ah-..I-I didn't really have any knowledge on that..um- will there be a lot of people arriving?"

       Ford smiled, doing a few hand movements as they walked along the dirt path, the two not really acknowledging that they were already in the forest. "Many! Your uncle doesn't have a brain, but he sure has the knowledge on how to lure others in. Though I don't completely agree with it, I think it's the only way we can gain money-"

       His explanation was interrupted by a muffled beeping that seemed to have been hidden under the elders coat, the brunette rose an eyebrow.  Watching as Ford quickly got out a small technological item that seemed like a rip off, of a walkie talkie? The obnoxious beeping never stopping, Dippers grimaced expression only seemed to have grown before he finally had enough of it.

       "What's that? It must be pretty important if it's that loud and annoying.."

       Ford pressed a few buttons on it as he answered his nephew, his gaze never shifting, walking towards a specific direction. "This, my boy, is a small invention I made during my mean time. It alerts me anytime a creature falls into one of the traps and sends me the location in which they're in!"

       "..just how many traps are there in the woods?"

       "Enough for creatures to fall in!"

       "Has there- um..hasnt there ever been a situation where a possible child may have got caught up in one of those traps?"

       Ford laughed. "Never!-..well..", he thought for a moment, "Maybe some couple of times, but there's no time to mourn over mistakes!"

       "..whatever you say- what was that?!" He quickly shrieked, his stance being slightly defensive, but he himself knew he didn't have enough energy to even fight someone off. Gosh, he really needed to try to eat more, but..he would have to take his time. He wouldn't want to suddenly throw up with the sudden new food he'll suffocate himself in. That wouldn't be considered a good choice per say..

       He flinched again after hearing another twig snap, he could see the way Ford was also suspicious..jee, maybe they both were scaredy cats from time to time.

       "..that might be the small creature.." The elder whispered, turning off the item be held on his hand as the beeping only seemed to have grown annoyingly louder. Tucking it back into his coat as he walked t the direction in which would lead them towards the unknown animal mother nature has created.

       Sudden thrashing was heard, which was interrupted by silence..it honestly worried Dipper. He literally thought the animal died and he did NOT want to see a dead animal, thank you very much.

       "..grun-gruncle Ford? Is it de-dead?-"

       "It must be a mechanism in order to lure in any prey..I've seen several do this, so don't let your guard down.." Both their voices were as quiet as possible, only audible enough for themselves to hear.

       With that, the duo walked over to where small squeaks were now heard. It sounded almost innocent..like a baby animal. The brunette sure as hell did not know how to handle the situation, but he stayed silent, following his Uncles actions who seemed rather wary of even going near the trap.

       The two hid behind a tree, glancing over the corner of it to see the view..and there jt was. A small white furball that seemed to have tiny pairs of bunny ears, the tail seemed rather bigger than the creature itself, looking like a partial knife as the tip of it was faded into grey..two pairs of small sharp teeth seemed to have been poking out of the corner of their mouths. Their eyes glistening as a galaxy was pratcially in them..shimmering as it put Dipper into a small trance.

       He shook his head, looking back at his Uncle whos eyes were widened, as if in shock and achievement? He could only raise an eyebrow at his reaction- was this the animal he's been looking for? He didn't understand why Ford would be so invested in such a small animal that looked rather common..maybe it was more about looks. Dipper honestly found it odd to think like that- something more than its looks? He remembered when his younger self use to think like that..his mother taunted him for that, telling him this was reality and everyone only cared about physical appearance. No one ever cared about personality. And- she wasn't half wrong..but maybe she wasn't right either.

       "Listen very closely, Dipper..do not look directly in its eyes. I've been studying this creature for months, by now..I know most of it. It'll base off your fate by the way they see you as. Give off bad intentions, they won't hesitate to attack. Do. Not. Show. Fear."

       "..please tell me you're joking.." He shuddered, his panic already heightening at just his words. Jeez, it felt like he would be in some court in which a small creature judges him.

       Ford sighed, grabbing out what seemed to be a flower, from his coat- how long did he have that? "I'm afraid not.."

       "What's the flower for?"

       "A way to show peace in a way, or maybe even kindness and generosity towards the creature..I've tried several, but the only one in which I almost succeeded was with a flower.."

       "I don't think that's a good idea-"

       "Trust me when I say, I know what I'm doing." His Uncle shot him a grin, showing complete confidence and bravery..no wonder the brunette slolwy began to look up at his Uncle.

       "..alright, if you say so.."

----♡----

       The noise of a keyboard typing and a few of clicks were heard in Wills room. The noise in general blocking out anything else, he seemed rather focused.

     There he sat, on the chair that was placed in front of his table in which a laptop sat on. His eyes scanning over several documents and notes he jotted down..now, what exactly was he doing? Well his pretty obvious by now.

       He was looking over the Pines again.

       He knew it probably wasn't very..normal of him to be scanning every bits of the Pines. Mainly when you know one of them, but he had so many questions needed to be answered!

       After all, Dipper was discovered to be apart of the Pines! He figured out how similar the brunettes voice was to the other voice his brother heard back in the woods! He didn't even know who Dippers and Mabel's parents were! He began noticing how Mabel's manager showed a few small similarities between her and Dipper- he couldn't just let THAT slide! And he had several tapes he needed to look over! After some weeks of not being able to look over them- he was quickly investing into the case!

       A sigh escaped his lips as he ran a hand through his hair, leaning back on the chair. Cracking his fingers, he finished off the last note he would be jotting down, his eyes began to glance at the screen of his laptop..many videos he's already watched were put into another file, but one was left out. One in which he didn't really listen to yet..

       It was the one Pyronica filmed when they actually went into of of Mabels performances..

       His eyes widened, quickly flipping over through his notepad, stopping at a specific page where notes, in quotation marks, were written in. His messy hand writing bothering him for a second, but he was in a rush when trying to write things down, so he had an excuse he supposed..no wonder he never signed his autograph in things. Always carried a stamp with him..where he could just stamp his name on. He didn't always use it of course, but he liked carrying it around.

       Clicking on the file, a video popped up on the screen. Showing the way the females shaky hands fucked everything up and he could barely see shit, but the audio was clear to him. Rolling his eyes at that, he grabbed his pen, switching it on as he began watching it. Taking note of any sort of sign of stress or just something that would seem important..hell, even lyrics, but there wasn't much about that.

       After some minutes or so, the video was close to ending before Mabel began speaking in a rather odd way. Will stiffened, he didn't remember that, but he reversed back to where it stopped. Raising an eyebrow at the woman's tactics, but he listened closely..

       "t'nod tsurt tahw ym rehtom syas..m'I ton ohw ehs syas I ma..esaelp pleh em."

       He simply paused it, replaying those uncomprehending words that she said..but realization hit him. He recalled one of the words from a video he's seen before..those words. "esaelp"..They seemed so familiar. He remembered when he reversed a video for the fun of it, it was when he was in highschool and he was basically recording Bills pleads to help him get away from Pyronica who was annoying him at the time. He didn't know why he thought it would be funny if he reverse the audio, but his younger self had stupid humor..but now he was a bit thankful for his stupid self.

       Quickly, the male cut off that end, uploading it into a video editor in which he began changing up the film, putting it in reverse and slowing the audio a bit, so it could be more clear for him.

       With that, he paused for a moment, hesitation shown to even press play as the message within hand seemed a bit longer than the old ones..the ones before were just couple words. There's never been a few more sentences till now.

       Will looked down at his notes. Seeing each message he's overall found from any audio after each performance..each had a different puzzle. Some were Morse code with repeating blinks or just a tap to a guitar or microphone, or even him mouthing something..it was always different. He only got a few, the rest were too hard to listen to as Mabel was either muffled by the speakers, or the crowd was too loud.

       -"She's mean to him."
       -"He left."
       -"Let him go."
       -"Let her go."
       -"He's not her."
       -"Lies."
       -"M(????) (????)er (?)in(??)." (too loud to figure out what she said)
       -"It's a show for you."
       -"This isn't real"
       -"(??) her s(??)." (Crowd was too loud)

       He grumbled a bit to himself, letting his head up as he rested he arms against the table. Leaning in to look at the way the brunettes face seemed a bit uncomfortable in general..a shaky sigh escaped him before he played the audio. Stiffening after hearing an actual proper sentence.

       "Don't trust what my mother says..I'm not who she says I am..please help me"

       He could only freeze at that, his eyes seeming more surprised as he took in each word..he looked back down at the notes. Quickly standing up, his chair falling over as he grabbed the piles of papers that scattered. A shaky voice came out of him as he looked back at the screen, seeing the way it repeatedly played, Mabels expressions only seeming more scared after each replay.

       "..what the fuck.."

----✖----

       "I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING!" Dipper shrieks echoed throughout the woods, his scared self already wanting to be dead so he wouldn't have to deal with this anymore.

       "I DID, BUT I DIDN'T SAY 100% CLEAR! I MEANT I KNEW ENOUGH KNOWLEDGEABLE INFORMATION THAT COULD BE USED WHEN CAPTURING- GET OFF ME!" His uncle began shouting at the creature who was now on top of him, scratching him everywhere as teeth dug into his arms or even legs!

       Ford seriously didn't know where it all went wrong..he was walking up towards the trapped cage in which the creature sat in, staring up at him with those deadly, yet glimmering eyes. He handed the Lil guy the flower, which seemed to have not made them pleased as next thing he knew..the thing bit the bars that kept it in. Chewing the peices and turning them into small sharp objects, spitting them towards the elder man who quickly screamed in agony as it hit him all over the place.

      Now here they were, a small animal attacking the living shit out of the old man who couldn't seem to catch it with its inhumanly speed. Meanwhile the brunette panicked as he ran around in circles, wondering what the hell he was to do.

       "WHY FLOWERS?! YOU THINK IT WOULD LIKE YOU AFTER IT WAS TRAPPED IN A CAGE BECAUSE OF YOU?! WHAT DO I DO?!" He yelled again, thumbling with anything on him as he inspected the violent scene..he didn't even have any materials that would be useful- they were all in Fords bag! In which..was near the little creature. He didn't want to risk it at all.

       "TRY TO FIND A WAY TO DISTRACT THE LITTLE DEMON- FUCK!" Ford almost caught it, but the little prick quickly bit his hand. Making it bleed a little as the bite marks were clearly visible..

        "I-I'LL TRY?!-OK...okayokayokay..think, Dipper! Use that brain of yours-" He suddenly stopped, his head quickly turning towards the creature who now..stared at him. The two sharing eye contact, but the brunette couldn't find himself moving, he couldn't help, but stay and keep on staring..

       Ford took notice, his eyes widened in fear of what was to happen as his instincts quickly reacted. Trying to aim a hit on the animal in which he was blocked from..like a barrier around it. Just what sort of powers did the small thing hold?

      The brunette just stared. Stared at the way he could see the animal soften in a way he couldn't understand. Stared at how the creatures two eyes shifted into one, the eye being familiar to a cat as its eyes glowed in a neon green color..which slolwy turned into a bright blue one. He stared at the way the animals gaze shifted from his eyes to his waist and hip..he gulped, afraid in all honesty.

       The creature began..whispering? Whispering incomprehensible words! It creeped him out a bit, but he froze in place, froze when the animal began getting closer..and closer. He could hear the way the animal was sniffing him from afar- how was it possible? He didn't question, but it seemed like a scent that laid on him wasn't much to the things liking..and boy did he wish he took a shower before he went to meet this little guy.

       It looked up at him again, the two staring into eachothers eyes..seperate emotions shown, but Dipper felt himself falling into some sort of spell. A spiraling circle began to form into the creatures eyes, attracting the brunette who slolwy fell into its odd spell. A glint of blue being shown in his iris's as he stood, staring down at the animal who stared back with acknowledgement..as if it knew what it was suppsoe to do.

       Ford only stared- he was pratcially incapable of moving! A threatening aura was surrounding the animal, and he felt like he was being forced down into place. Staying on the floor as his scratches burned..he could only watch and wait till its all over.

       Before the brunette even knew it, he began to kneel down in front of the small animal, his eyes never left it's gaze though..and it just walked closer, and closer, seeming to become softer somehow as each look told a different story..

       Up until their gaze went towards his waist and hips again..the sudden softening stare became hard and cold. Almost like a glare as it sniffed around him..he tensed, but his eyes followed the creatures moments.

       He was snapped out of it quicker than he imagined right after the animal began to attack him, jumping onto his waist and began biting into it, while clawing at whatever was in front of it.

       "SHIT!" Dipper yelled out to himself, trying his best to remove the animal, but to not avail..so he did what anyone else would do.

       He ran into trees against his waist so the animal would also get hit. Hoping it would eventually fall off.

       "TRY A FLOWER, DIPPER!-"

       "THAT STUPID FLOWER WAS THE THING THAT BROUGHT US INTO THIS MESS- AGH!" He shrieked in pain, a yelp escaping him when he felt the animal climbing onto him higher and higher..next thing he knew, the damn bastard was scratching his entire face!

       "TRY TO THROW IT OFF!" Ford began screaming nonsense, utterly stupid tips that both him and his nephew knew were useless..

       The brunette ran, tripping down to the floor as now he tried to fight off some small little shit. He did all he could, tried grabbing it and throwing it off, tried punching the thing, but he didn't have enough strength, and even tried biting the bitch!

       After some..few minutes, he already had enough, trying to find some sort of item that was stronger than his own stupid fists-

       ..the flashlight!

       Quickly, he got out the item, as his face was getting scratched either gently or harshly. Either way, it hurt as hell.

       Without thinking, he hit the animal like it was some fucking baseball laying on his nose, the thing surprisingly got off. Without hesitation, he moved back, clutching onto the flashlight for dear life as he tried to go towards him Uncle..

       Until he heard the animal hiss.

       Hiss? Yeah. It fucking hissed.

       Dipper flinched slightly, taking a quick glance at the creature before realizing..it wasn't moving anymore? It just stood there, still staring at him creepily.

       He turned around, completely facing the animal as he stared down at it..he rose an eyebrow. Gosh this thing was complicated!..what was he to do? Talk to the bitch that literally scratched the living shit out of him?-

       Wait..the animal- it attacked right after it sniffed where his waist was. As if someone's else's scent laying on him possibly threatened the animal in a way!

       He smiled to himself in victory- sure he can be useless most of the time, but he sure as hell had a brain! Gosh..maybe he should do this whole getting attacked by an animal thing more often.

       "Wh-" His eyes widened after he suddenly felt a soft material rub against his leg..looking down, he noticed the way the creature turned back to its two eyes. The ones that looked a bit more..innocent? He grumbled to himself. He really didn't know whether he hated the little thing or not.

       Dippers eyebrows furrowed after a rather large scent was filling the air, it wasn't bad to be honest, it reminded him of nature and roses? He looked around, seeing if someone with just heavily perfume was around, but to no avail..he began to sniff a bit more..well, he stopped after Ford finally spoke up after spacing out for who knows how long.

       "..its the creatures smell- wait that doesn't make sense!..why is it scenting you?-"

       "What?! I literally hit this thing with a FLASHLIGHT and it then scents me?-..isnt that marking terri-territory? Also, I thought most animals scents are suppose to smell..bad? Well, I know it's not suppose to smell like this.." He felt himself shift uncomfortably, but he could tell the animal didn't like it as it swatted his leg.

       As of now, he was trying to catch his breath. Honestly, the entire thing tired him out..he didn't know why, but it felt like an entire literal hour of torture from the little devil- but who was he to complain- actually, no! He was to complain! Little shit seriously scratched him like he was some cat tower!

       He sat on the grass, panting from the loss of breath as he took off the jean jacket he wore. Tossing it to the side.

       "..what now? The thing isn't really..attacking us anymore?" He looked over the elderly man who was finally capable of standing of, sitting down next to his nephew..only to scoot away slightly after the creature let out a hiss towards him, the sharp tail in the end heightening, almost looking like a literal knife.

       The two gulped, looking at eachother as if they both knew how confused they were.

       "..I don't know why it would attack you..it seemed pretty calm near you- did some bad scent lay on you beofre this?"

       Dipper shook his head before responding. "No, not that I know of..I only went to meet up with someone and a few others and that's really it?"

       "That's..odd. Maybe it'll follow you if we go?"

       "I-..maybe it's best till we wait for it to calm down?-..do I smell bad enough for it to attack me? I mean, maybe someone's else's scent made it feel threatened?"

       "In my opinion you don't smell like Stanley, so that's good enough, but the other option can be a possibility, but this creature isn't like others. It's possibly from another unknown world! Or maybe it was one of the other animals infected by pollution..you never know."

       Dipper nodded before thinking to himself..he didn't know what to do about the animal. Were they suppose to put the little bastard in some cage? What if it attacked him again?..gosh he didn't know if he could face that again. He was pretty sure the animal could understand them with the way it's expressions changed from time to time, but he didn't bother to look further into it-..actually..maybe he can try something out to see what the problem was.

       He held out a hand towards the animal, the hand in which hasn't touched anything except when he hugged himself or held the milkshake..he could already sense Fords stare, but continued what he was doing. He waited for a response..

       It sniffed his palm, before giving it a small lick.

       He then out another hand on his waist, rubbing it against it so he could get whatever scent was laying on there that must've causes the ruckus..he then held that out.

       It didn't need to sniff as it quickly hissed, biting his hand before he quickly put it away.

       "..whos scent is bothering you?" Dipper gently spoke up, he knew it was stupid and he could tell Ford was looking at him like he was crazy, but it was worth a try-

"ᏉᎥᏁፈᏋᏁᏖ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 972 19
Bill is bored after his failure at Weirdmageddon so when the pines twins are I back in Gravity Falls and get to stay the school year and some...
1.2K 43 9
Don't own gravity falls Dippers POV I stared as bills form changed multiple times. It changed human and he screamed out in pain. I grunted trying to...
9.8K 606 28
The sun rises on a beautiful sunny summer day. Bill has been waiting for the perfect time to try again. Cast in stone, a statue in the forest of Grav...
549 31 30
TW: Themes of depression, bullying, abuse, death, suicide, drugs, PTSD, mental illness I do not own Gravity Falls. I give full credit to the creators...