ruel imagines

By bonezzzzzz

imagines of our favorite lanky boy :) More

ridiculous
his favorite
all love ♪
tears
drunk
silent treatment
distraction
miserable
shy
annoyed
skater boy
unexpected
smaller than this ♪
catching feelings ♪
too much
heather ♪
she ♪
stuck on you ♪
arguments
his friends

persistent

4K 87 34
By bonezzzzzz

"Come on, girl. Don't you wanna go out and have fun for once?" Y/F/N asks, plopping down into your bed, right next to where you're laying.

You look up from your laptop screen and simply shake your head. "Not really."

"Y/N please?" She pouts, resting her head on your shoulder. "You've rewatched Teen Wolf like five times. You won't miss anything you haven't already seen."

"You know I don't enjoy socializing, Y/F/N. Especially not at parties."

"I know. But can't you just come to this one? I promise I won't ever bother you again." She sits up again to look at you.

You sigh and close your laptop, pushing it off of your lap. "Fine. But if I feel uncomfortable then i'm leaving, got it?"

Your best friend squeals and immediately pulls you off of the bed. "I love you so much for this! Now come on, it's time to get ready."

Y/F/N practically begged you to let her choose your outfit, and after a bit more hesitance, you agreed. She has a good sense of style, which is mainly why you were okay with it, but you also had no idea what to wear to a party.

"Here. I have the perfect dress for you." She tosses you a short black dress, one that will definitely hug your body.

"Are you crazy? This is tiny." You look at it with wide eyes, holding it up in the air.

She laughs at your expression. "Just go put it on. You're gonna look hot."

Despite how badly you didn't wanna show up wearing something like this, you decided to give it a try, mumbling about the tiny material on your way into the bathroom. 

Though you had to admit, when you looked into the mirror after slipping the dress on, it looked perfect on you. Fitting your curves better than anything else you've ever worn.

"Damn girl, look at you!" Y/F/N exclaims, clapping her hands together excitedly. "I told you you'd look amazing. All the boys will be drooling."

You grimace at the thought of a boy even looking in your direction.

Let's just say things ended...badly with your ex.

Once Y/F/N was dressed, she basically dragged you outside and into her car. The ride there only lasted about fifteen minutes, before she parked on the side of the road, behind tons of other cars.

Y/F/N sees the look of worry on your face as you both stand in front of the house, where the blasting music is coming from. "This is gonna be fun, I promise." Is the last thing she tells you, before she once again pulls you inside.

You're immediately overwhelmed by the loudness and there's a slight ringing in your ears. There are people everywhere, and you guys have to push your way through the crowd in order to get to wherever Y/F/N was taking you.

She stops at her destination, which ends up being the kitchen, where it's less crowded, and turns to you with a grin. "There are so many people here."

"I know." You wince, wishing you could be back home, curled up watching Netflix.

"Want a drink?"

You were gonna say no, but then you decided that maybe one drink would help calm you down. "Sure."

After grabbing two cans of some sort of drink from the cooler placed on the counter, she hands you one, and opens hers. Your eyes widen when she immediately starts chugging it down.

"Is that a good idea?" You ask unsurely, once she's done with half of it.

She smirks. "Of course it is. I came to have fun silly."

You do the opposite of her, slowly drinking your can of alcohol. You'd never drank before, so you didn't know how sensitive you were to it, but it didn't taste bad, and you were relieved when after a while you didn't feel like throwing up.

"Come on, I wanna introduce you to some people."

She then leads you out of the kitchen and through the living room surrounded by people, to another room with only a few others sitting around. Three guys and two girls to be exact.

"Y/F/N! I was wondering when you'd get here." An unfamiliar voice exclaims, and you look to see that it's a guy with dark brown hair, who's standing up from the smaller couch. His eyes then land on you and he grins. "You must be Y/N?"

You attempt to return a smile, but you were nervous. "Yeah, hi." You'd never been good with meeting new people.

"Y/N, this is Garrett, Sunday, Mary, Josiah, and Ruel." Y/F/N points to each person as she says their name. Thankfully they all seem friendly. "Guys this is Y/N, my best friend."

As you scan each person, your eyes stop on someone in particular. Ruel. You couldn't deny the fact that he was cute, and the way his own eyes stared back, scanning your entire body, made you nervous for some reason.

"It's nice to finally meet you. Y/F/N's told us so much about you." Mary sends you a smile. "Here, come sit."

You return her expression and do as she said, sitting between her and Sunday. "Thanks."

"Did you guys get something to drink yet?" Josiah asks, getting ready to stand up.

"We did, but more wouldn't hurt." Y/F/N turns to you from her seat on the other couch, next to Josiah. "Want another one?"

This time you shake your head, since you had just barely finished the first one. "No thank you."

"So, what school do you go to?" Sunday asks, once Josiah leaves to get more drinks.

You tell her the name of the private school you attend, and her eyes widen. "Oh, so you're like, rich rich."

Your cheeks heat up slightly, and you're unsure of how to respond. "I-I wouldn't say that-"

"Please. She's being humble." Y/F/N scoffs. "Her parents are loaded."

"So, it was daddy's money that bought you those designer shoes." Ruel, the only one who hadn't spoken to you yet, nods towards your red bottoms, the ones that Y/F/N forced you to wear with her dress.

You'd only worn them once previously, and it was to some charity event for your fathers work.

You meet his intense gaze, only to see him staring at you with a lazy smirk on his face. "I-I guess." You whisper, quickly looking away when he raises an eyebrow.

"Oh shut up, Ruel." Mary rolls her eyes. "You're gonna scare the girl away." She leans towards you, also whispering, "Ignore him. He's an antisocial ass."

You can't help but giggle at her choice of words, and when you glance at him again, you notice he's still watching you with that same smirk on his face. This only makes you blush even more, as you redirect your eyes when Josiah enters the room.

For the next hour, you talk with the rest of the group, and surprisingly, it went well. Ruel rarely ever spoke, only when he was asked a question, and you realized Mary's words about him being antisocial were true.

So what is he doing at a party? You wonder.

Maybe his friends dragged him here just like yours did.

But the whole time, you couldn't help but notice the way Ruel would steal glances at you, looking up from his phone every once and a while. It happened every time you spoke. But then he would just go right back to scrolling through whatever was on his phone.

"I'm gonna go get a water, i'll be right back." And with that you stand up from the couch before leaving the room.

Everyone in there was actually pretty cool, and you decide that you want to hang out with them more often.

You reach the kitchen after pushing your way through the crowd, and grab a water bottle. Just as you turn around to head back, you bump into a hard chest.

"I'm so sorry-" You cut yourself off when you realize who it is.

Ruel still has that same smirk on his face as he looks at you. "My bad, princess."

Princess?

Now that he's standing right in front of you, you notice how tall he really is. He towers over you.

"I-It's okay." You say in a small voice, suddenly nervous again by the way he's staring down at you. "Did you want a water too?"

If possible, his expression grows, and you can see a hint of something unrecognizable in his green eyes. Without saying anything, he reaches behind you and pulls out another water from the cooler. His actions caused him to move even closer, to the point where his chest was only a few inches away from touching yours.

Your breath hitches at his close proximity, and you step back, only to bump into the counter right behind you.

Ruel chuckles at this. "Nervous?"

Instead of replying, you turn to walk around him, desperately wanting to escape this nerve-racking situation. But before you can even think of taking a step, his arm reaches out and rests on the counter behind you, basically trapping you there.

Ruel must've seen the panic in your eyes, because something in his face changes and his features soften. "Relax, i'm not gonna hurt you."

You were shocked by how soft he really sounded when those words escaped his mouth, but you were still skeptical. "How do I know that?" You whisper. "I just met you."

You watch him closely, as he uses his other hand to brush your hair behind your ear. "I promise, Y/N."

The way he says your name sends shivers down your spine.

You bite your lip and your gaze nervously lowers to his chest. "W-We should go back."

"I think i'd rather stay here with you, princess." In the corner of your eye you can see him tilt his head. "Besides," He begins, using his hand to tilt your chin back up. "I don't think they'd mind if we disappeared for a little bit."

"Disappeared?" You ask unsurely, having no clue what he could possibly mean by that.

Another quiet chuckle escapes past his lips, and he shakes his head. "Come on." Before you can even try to stop him, he grabs your hand and tugs you towards the exit of the kitchen.

You squeeze his hand tightly, anxious about being in the large crowd again. "W-Where are we going?"

Ruel moves his grip around your waist, placing his hand on your lower back, before pulling you closer as he brings you to this unknown destination. He doesn't answer your question though, only sends you a quick look of reassurance.

You reach the stairs and debate following him up there. Who knows what he's going to try and do? But you decide that, even though you haven't known him long, you can tell he really doesn't plan on hurting you, like he said before. So with that thought in mind, you walk up the steps, staying close behind him.

You walk past multiple doors, along with people standing around talking, and a few waiting in line for the bathroom. He finally stops in front of the door at the very end of the long hallway.

Without explaining himself, he pulls you inside. The first thing you see is a large bed against the opposite wall, and just by the bed sheets you can tell that it's a boys room. You slowly scan your surroundings, taking in the posters, and even a guitar resting in the corner.

"Ruel? What are we-" As soon as you turn back around to look at him, Ruel has your face cupped in his hands, before he leans down and crashes his lips onto yours.

Woah.

Your eyes immediately widen, and you bring your own hands up to place them on his chest.

He tries to deepen the kiss, but you're still completely frozen. Though that quickly changes when he moves his hands to your hips, gently squeezing them. Somehow you just know that's him telling you to return the kiss, so that's exactly what you do, with only a little reluctance.

With your eyes now shut, you begin moving your lips against his, following his lead, since he's obviously more experienced.

As sad as it sounds, this was only your second time kissing a boy. And so far, this kiss with Ruel is so much better.

When Ruel suddenly spins you around and pushes you up against the locked door, you can't help but gasp. He smiles against your lips at your reaction, and his hands move yet again, but this time, they slide down to the back of your thighs, just below the dress you're wearing, and slip under the fabric. They aren't high enough to the point where you're uncomfortable, so you don't stop him.

You realize that you're running about of breath, so you slightly push on his chest, motioning for him to back away.

Instead of doing that, he begins trailing kisses along your jawline, and eventually down to your neck. You close your eyes at the feeling, enjoying it way more than you should. At first you're too distracted by his lips to feel his hands getting higher and higher up your dress, but when you do, you quickly grab his arms to stop him.

"Ruel." You say quietly, still trying to catch your breath.

"Baby." He mumbles against your skin, not yet pulling away, but his hands stop just below your bottom.

You can't help but blush at the pet name. "We-We need to stop."

He finally stops leaving kisses all over your neck, and stands up straight to look down at you. You notice how swollen his lips are, and realize that yours must look the same.

"Why?" You notice a small frown on his face. "I thought you were enjoying that?"

Your already red cheeks only get worse. "I-I was..." You trail off, looking down at your hands sheepishly. "But i'm not that kind of girl."

Ruel runs his hand through his hair. "Trust me, i'm not that kind of guy either. But fuck Y/N," He curses, breathing heavily. "There's something about you."

Your eyebrows furrow curiously. "What do you mean?"

"I mean..." He fills the gap between your body's again, forcing your chest to be pressed up against his. He leans down again, only close enough to where your lips are just barely touching. "I want you."

It takes you a minute to process his words, and when you do, you shake your head. "You don't even know me. How could you possibly want me?"

Ruel chuckles, the sound of it sending shivers down your spine. "You're cute, you know that?" He brings one of his hands up to gently wrap it around your neck. "And very, very naive."

You frown. "I'm not-"

"My plan is to get to know you, princess." He interrupts, before you can argue with him. "When I say I wanna know everything...I mean everything." His hand slightly tightens, but not to the point where it's painful. "And once i've succeeded in finding out absolutely everything about you, I promise, that i'll want you just as much as I do right now."

You stare up at him in shock, taken back by his words. You have no idea how you're supposed to respond to that.

"L-Like, as in you want to be my friend?" You ask lamely.

Ruel smirks and leaves a short, soft kiss on your lips. "More than that, Y/N" Huh? "I want you to be my girl."

Your eyes widen again. His girl? He wants me to be his girl? You mentally freak out, as you stare up at the boy you barely just met.

Luckily, you don't have to think of something to say, when your phone starts ringing. You send him a sheepish smile and pull it out of your pocket, seeing that it's Y/F/N.

"Hi." You simply say, after accepting the call, watching the tall boy in front of you closely.

He chuckles under his breath, rubbing your waist with both hands.

"Where the hell are you? I've looked everywhere." She exclaims, her voice filled with worry.

Your face turns red again at the thought of what happened between you and Ruel.

"I-I'm with Ruel." You tell her hesitantly, unsure of how she'll react.

Ruel raises an eyebrow questioningly, but you just look away.

"Oh really?" Y/F/N says after a short pause, and you can practically hear the smirk on her face. "I was wondering why he left right after you. But now I know. He's totally into you."

You pull yourself out of Ruel's arms, and step around him, so he doesn't get to see your flushed face any longer. "Shut up."

She laughs at the shyness in your voice. "What? It was so obvious. The way he stared at you-"

"Okay Y/F/N, thanks. I'll meet you at the car." You quickly hang up the phone, ignoring her objections.

A pair of warm arms suddenly snake around your waist from behind, his deep voice following after. "Let me bring you home."

He brushes your hair over your shoulder, so he can lean down and kiss the back of your neck. The feeling makes your legs weak, but luckily you're able to hide that.

"You can't. I have to drive Y/F/N home. She was drinking." You explain while turning around to face him, desperately wanting to leave already. And it's not because you didn't...like being around Ruel. You just felt extremely nervous in his intimidating presence.

He opens his mouth to object, but your phone dings.

You look down to see a message from Y/F/N.

- hurry up bitch. i'm missing
out on my beauty sleep.

"It's her. I should really go, I dont want to keep her waiting. But, uh, thank you...for tonight." You slightly ramble, with a nervous smile. Before he can even try stopping you, you whisper a "Bye." And hurry over to the door, unlocking it, then pulling it open so you can rush out into the hallway.

You push your way through the people, hearing him call out your name from further behind, but you ignore it.

Finally, you make it outside and speed walk down the sidewalk to Y/F/N's car, where you spot her waiting, already in the passenger seat.

As soon as you're in as well, you sigh in relief.

You feel guilty for just running out like that, but you honestly had no idea how to react to what he was saying.

You have bad luck with boys. So of course you were hesitant to believe even a single word he said. You didn't wanna get hurt again.

You hear a giggle coming from the girl next to you. "So, did you guys fuck?"

It had been a day since the party, and you were currently at work. Which was a local bookstore.

You didn't really need to get a job, but you wanted to. You liked working for the things you got. It brought you a lot of satisfaction. You also had a lot of free time, and reading was one of your favorite things to do. Hence working at a bookstore.

Since you're super close with the sweet elderly lady who owns the place, she basically lets you do whatever you want. Which is why you're allowed to have your phone on you during work.

Usually Y/F/N and your parents don't text you while you're working, because they know not to. So you were so surprised to receive exactly that. A text message.

Though as soon as you see what it says, and the fact that it's from an unknown number, your eyes widen.

- ignoring people is considered rude, you know

- lucky for you i'm very forgiving ;)

You know who it is just by their messages. Ruel. But you had no idea how he got your number. Y/F/N would've definitely told you if Ruel asked her for it, so it wasn't her.

- how'd you get my number?

It takes only a few seconds for him to respond.

- mary, but that's not important

Right. You forgot you gave her your phone number at the party.

- are you free right now? i miss
that pretty face of yours

You mentally curse yourself for allowing his words to make you blush, and shake your head as you type out your answer.

- i'm working, ruel.

- i'll pick you up then. what
time do you get off?

- you're very persistent, you know that?

- sure, but only when i really want something

- and as i've said before, i want you

You decide that's it's best to just ignore him. He's probably only gonna end up hurting me anyways, you tell yourself.

You hear your phone go off again, but instead of checking, you slip it into your back pocket, walking off to find a book to distract yourself.

"Bye Angela, see you tomorrow." You send the short old lady a smile and one last wave before stepping outside of the shop.

You just finished working, and you couldn't be more relieved. You were ready to go home and watch some Netflix. Maybe eat a little ice cream too.

The only bad thing about working, is that you don't have transportation. Your parents offered to buy you a car, but you were too stubborn to let them. You wanted to work for it.

The bookstore closes late at night, so it gets a little scary walking in the dark sometimes. But it can also be peaceful.

At least that's what you thought, but when you round the corner of the building and see a tall figure leaning against the brick wall, you feel the exact opposite of peace.

Your heart practically jumps out of your chest, as you squeal quietly in surprise.

You almost think about taking off in the opposite direction, until you recognize exactly who it is.

"Hi princess." He stands up straight, with his hands in the pockets of his jean jacket, and steps towards you.

"Ruel." You sigh in relief, glad it's not someone trying to kidnap you. Though a thought comes to mind. "What are you doing here? How do you know where I work?"

Ruel runs his fingers through his hair with a small grin. "I asked Y/F/N." He stops right in front of you. "And i'm here because I wanna take you somewhere."

You nervously begin to play with your fingers. "I-I really should get home. My parents-"

"Y/N." He softly interrupts you, bringing his hands up to cup your face, while staring into your eyes intently. "Why don't you trust me?"

You open your mouth to answer, but his question surprised you.

"Be honest with me. Please." He adds, almost pleadingly, after seeing the look on your face.

"I just-" You begin, trying to put your feelings into words. Because for some reason, you feel like you can open up to him. "I-I haven't had the best luck when it comes to trusting people. Boys, especially."

Ruel tilts his head with a small frown. "Why is that?"

You take a deep breath, and before you can even question if it's a good idea, you tell him the truth. "My first, and only, boyfriend...he-he used me." You admit, looking away from the confused boy in front of you. "We were together for a year, and I-I thought he loved me. But as soon as I gave him what he had constantly been asking for, he left."

When silence follows your confession, you nervously look back up, only to see his jaw now clenched, along with obvious anger in his eyes.

"That little bitch." He curses under his breath. "Who was it, Y/N? Tell me and i'll beat the shit out of him, I swear-"

In order to calm him down, when you notice him only getting angrier, you bring your hands up, so this time you're the one cupping his face. You force him to look down at you again, and although his jaw ticks, his hard stare softens.

"It's okay, Ruel." You speak to him quietly, maintaining eye contact. "It was almost a year ago. I'm fine now."

He stares at you silently, debating whether or not your words are true, before sighing. "Fine. I won't kill him." You relax at his words. "For now." Great.

"I'm serious." You narrow your eyes on him sternly.

Ruel tries to hide it, but he's unsuccessful when you see the amused grin on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" You cross your arms over your chest.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "You just look cute when you're trying to be bossy."

You definitely weren't expecting him to say that, which is why your face turns beet red. He seems to have that affect on you.

"Be quiet." You're feeling too shy to speak any louder than a whisper.

"Fine, fine." He laughs, and the next thing you feel are his hands on your waist. "But seriously, I meant it when I said I would never hurt you. I just need you to trust me." A pleading look takes over his eyes. "I need one chance, princess. That's it."

You scan his face for any sign of a lie, but find nothing.

I can't let my last relationship control my life forever, you tell yourself.

That reminder is enough for you to speak these next words freely.

"Okay. You have one chance."

And that truly was enough for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 2.9K 35
ˢʰᵉ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʰⁱˢ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ, ˢʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ˢᵉᵉ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ !
116K 1.9K 37
Imagines about a not so little boy named ruel #16 Australia 22/5/2020
86.6K 647 43
Celebrity/crush imagines What ever you want you just have to request it and I'll do my best making it. WARNING ⚠️ Includes Smut⚠️
59.3K 615 36
Ruel is a qt and in this story he's your qt, it's pretty cringe but we do what we gotta do. Am I right or am I right?