The Villain born from Shatter...

By KainXander

Months after being rejected by his hero Midoriya was in the depths of depression, but Shigaraki's question wo... More

A Fateful Encounter
The New Midoriya
The Hero Killer
Conviction
Analysis
Stain and the League of Villains
A Villain, a Hero, and a Killer
Everything is Connected
Planned Encounter
Midoriya vs Bakugo
Can't Be Friends
Restrained
Shattered
Bakugo's Reflection
Deku's Starting Line
Deeper into Shadows
Overhaul
For a Friend
The Girl in Bandages
To Use and be Used
Manipulation
Underestimated
The Note
Reaching for Midoriya
Hero
Those Who Care
Unforeseen
Deku's Gamble
What's Yours is Mine
Eri and the League
A Mother's Feelings
Awkward Similarities
The Gentle and The Cruel
A Diary of Villains
The Beast
Not a Tool
Rebirth
Metahuman Liberation Army
The Power of Love
What I Want to Protect
The Villainous Victors
Paranormal Liberation Front
Distrust
A Game of Cards
Hero for a Day
Looking Back
Quirk Secrets
A Deal with Deku
Coercion
Nine
A Moments Peace
Hero strike
Through Her Eyes
Loss
Desperate Kids
Awakening

Tag In

3.1K 115 24
By KainXander

"Where did Deku go?" Multiple people asked as no one could see where Deku was. 

It was during the battle of ice and flame that Deku decided to slip away. The destruction that those two were causing was large enough that Deku used it as a distraction to head into the sewers.

"That person's ice work is probably the reason the water is gone," Deku said to himself as he headed in the direction of the tower.

The sounds of fighting could still be heard above him as Deku traveled until he was right under the tower. Destroying a hole underneath Deku climbed out, a few people noticed him but they were quickly disposed of.

"Can't have you announcing my presence," Walking to the elevator Deku presses for the top floor.

Re-Destro was standing in front of a window looking down at the fight between his Liberation soldiers and the League of Villains. The elevator behind him opens as he glances back to see Deku step out. "Around the time Dabi and Geten started fighting we lost sight of you. I must know, how did you manage to sneak by everyone stationed outside?" 

"Geten? Oh, that must be the name of the person with the ice quirk. I just went into the sewers, they were pretty easy to navigate with all the water gone." Deku replied.

"If anyone used the sewers then Geten's quirk would be able to eliminate them, but since they're fighting Dabi I guess the plan worked against us. I'm surprised it's the quirkless one who arrived first. You even abandoned your allies so you could get here first," Re-Destro said

"If I kill you quickly then me coming was the better decision instead of getting worn out down there.  Also, why call me quirkless? Does such a term really apply to me anymore? It's nothing but how I was born not who I am now." Deku said.

"It matters, it matters more than you think. You're a child who's faced hardships for being quirkless, yet years ago the mother of all quirks was killed for wanting people with meta abilities to be treated equally." Re-Destro responded. 

"I know about the woman you mentioned from school. She was killed by an anti-quirk faction and as a result, the government started to accept people with meta-abilities. An organization arose but they were eventually captured." Deku stated

"Yes, Destro was the founder of the Meta Liberation Army. I am Re-Destro his son and the one who carries on his will." Re-Destro said.

"I truly despise your ideals, being able to use a quirk freely would allow further abuse by people with stronger quirks. I don't remember who but I do know someone made my childhood hell all becasue he had a superior quirk. I would rip you apart before you ever achieve your cursed dream," Deku declared.

"You see, being quirkless has affected your thinking on Quirk usage. This is why despite you not being quirkless physically, your mentality will always be that of a quirkless child," Re-Destro said.

"It's not just me, your story and ambition wouldn't sway anyone in the League of Villains. Toga's dream alone makes you question the sanity of such things. She wants to live in a world that's easy, where everything she dislikes his gone and she can do whatever she wants," Deku said.

"Then you will all die with your weak ambitions!" Re-Destro declared.

Deku lunged forward as Re-Destro's arm suddenly grew in size swiping at the green-haired kid. Deku managed to jump back the walls were destroyed and the glass shattered. "Your group is most disappointing and if you don't want Giran to be killed then I recommend not doing that again," Re-Destro stated.

"Well if you're going to kill him then let's make it interesting," Deku smiled as his hand was touching the floor and as the building began to crumble. 

"Are you mad!?" Re-Destro yelled as the building shook.

"Never said I was sane," Deku responded as he lept towards Giran.

Deku grabs Giran and destroys the chair Giran was bound to. Nearby Re-Destro was also falling with rubble all around them. 

"I hope you have a plan," Giran said as they were quickly approaching the ground.

"As long as you weren't hoping for it to be a pleasant landing," Deku responded as they all crashed into the ground.

 Around Re-Destro were large debris on top of him. Deku and Giran landed in a huge pile of fine dust that cushioned the impact. Deku with a broken arm and a few other broken bones Overhauls himself before Overhauling Giran. 

"You should be able to walk, I recommended getting out of here," Deku says.

"You're not going anywhere," Re-Destro says as he pushes some rubble out of the way. 

"Falling off a multi-story building is supposed to kill people," Deku says.

"And yet you two are also alive," As Re-Destro approaches, his size was even bigger than before. "Since you can recover any wounds I'll just have to kill you in one blow." 

Deku quickly shoves  Giran hard "Get moving!" he yells as a giant fist smashes into the ground almost hitting Deku. The shockwaves from the stroke made it hard to stand.

Deku quickly touches the ground having large spikes try to impale Re-Destro who smashes them back into rubble. "Simple tricks won't stop me, if you want to kill me you'll have to come closer."

"The way your acting is quite different than when you were in your tower being all smug, did something I do make you mad?" Deku taunts.

"Mad? No, I'm livid. I'm the type of person who keeps his anger bottled in, and it's done a number on my hairline. Now I'm going to use every ounce of it to crush you," Re-Destro says.

"Don't get blinded by your emotions now," Deku says sarcastically as he creates more spikes along with four walls surrounding Re-Destro.

"Amature!" Re-Destro easily destroys everything Deku created with a single swing.

Deku used this rubble to close in from behind as he reaches out to grab Re-Destro, however, Deku's arm is grabbed instead as Re-Destro snaps it like a twig. Deku quickly destroys his arm freeing himself from Re-Destro's grasp.

"You knew if you tried to do touch me with your other arm than I would have broken it too and you would've been useless, however, what will you do without your arm," Re-Destro says standing between Deku and the blood pile that was once an arm.

"I'll be getting my arm back," Deku declares.

"Then come take it already," Re-Destro mocks.

Deku touches the ground once again recreating stone structures over Re-Destro and having them fall on top of him. Any rubble that would fall on Re-Destro was knocked aside. He knew Deku would close in again, Re-Destro reached out and once again was able to grab Deku. This time Deku used his leg as bait and once he destroyed it he touched the blood piles to reconstruct his body.

"A pretender with a quirk cannot defeat me, so let me show you a taste of my true power." Re-Destro starts gathering energy that's generated from his stress and releases it in Deku's directions.

The energy creates a massive explosion that lanches Deku back as he was hit with a force that felt like a bomb. Choking and coughing up blood Deku's vision was blurry as multiple bones were broken and a couple of his limbs were shattered. 

"You see, this is the undeniable strength of quirks, something you can never achieve. Society suppresses those with true gifts, but no more," Re-Destro declared.

"I may say a lot of things but I don't care about society, so shut up about it!" Deku Overhauls himself but in the face of such strength, he doubted he could win.

"So you don't even have your own conviction, just a weak boy trying to seem strong," Re-Destro mocked.

"You don't get to decide the worth of my conviction! Society has never done anything for me and the society you would create would be worse than nothing. Shigaraki, Toga, and the League are the reasons I can and will fight against you," Deku declares.

"If that's how you feel then you shouldn't continue struggling all by yourself," A voice calls from behind.

Deku turns around and sees Shigaraki walking with a group of Twice clones, "Shigaraki!"

"You should rely on your friends more often, so allow me to tag in and show him how terrifying the League is."

--------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 0 19
A random idea I had. Still working on it, but it's coming together nicely! If you like My Hero Academia, you'll definitely like this book! At least...
702K 29.3K 83
Going from a nobody who works for villains to a boy who's training with future heroes is not as easy as it looks. Trust me, ask Izuku
17.3K 639 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
1.7K 22 50
(Cover art does not belong to me) COMPLETED Izuku Midoriya always had difficulties with trust, whenever he trusted someone they hurt him. His father...