Motherly Love

By Waitahdamnminute

Kayla is a single mother that is about it graduate high school with supporting parents, after her last boyfri... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30

27

6.5K 226 23
By Waitahdamnminute

Kayla Summers
9:33am
Hailey's birthday🥳

I hugged sitting Hailey's food on the table and walking back to the kitchen sitting at the island.

Today was Hailey's birthday and she said she wanted to have a sleep over so I got a hotel room.

Hailey skipped down the steps and I smiled at her as she walked over to me, "Happy birthday baby." I said grabbing her.

I kissed her cheek and she blushed, "Thank you mommy." She said and I smiled and pointed to the food.

"Your food over there." I said setting her down and she smiled running over to the food and sitting at the table.

I chuckled and walked over to the table and sat down with her to eat as we just talked about random things.

Jay went to set Hailey's room up for her sleep over and when he was done we were all going to 6 flags with her.

We going me, Hailey, Jay, my parents, Veah, B, Bullets, and Kay and then to Lunch then picking up her friends.

I heard a knock and I went to answer the door seeing it was just B and Veah I let them in and walked back to Hailey.

"Happy birthday Hailey." They said kissing her cheek and she blushed, "Thank you." She said.

She got up putting her plate in the sink and skipped up to her room, "I'll tell you when it's time to get dressed and have you bag packed." I said up the stairs.

"Okay mommy." She yelled back down and I smiled and walked over to the couch and sat down by Veah and B.

"You told Hailey yet?" Veah asked and I nodded smiling, "She was so happy." I chuckled to myself.

I rubbed the tiny bump that was forming on my stomach and turned the TV on, we watched a random movie on Netflix.

I heard the door opened and I looked up to see the boys walking in, Jay came and sat by me.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips, "We done we just gotta get ready." He said and I nodded.

He started rubbing my stomach and I laid my head on his chest, they rest had got up to leave.

"We'll see y'all at 6 flags."  Rah said and everybody agreed waving by they locked the bottom lock before leaving.

I grabbed my phone telling my parents that they start getting ready and we'll meet them there.

I tapped Jay chest and he let me go and I got up walking to Hailey room seeing her watching TV.

"Time to get ready now?" She asked and I nodded she turned her TV off and walked to her closet.

I smiled and walked to the stairs and stood on the bottom stair looking at Jay with one arm over his eyes.

I walked over to him and grabbed his arm pulling him off the couch, "Come on you can sleep while I'm in the shower." I said.

He took his shoes off and laid down while I grabbed my clothes and headed towards the bathroom.

I walked in the bathroom showering and putting my lotion on after I got out the shower and walked out the bathroom.

I walked over to Jay and shook him a little and he looked at me, "Go get in the shower." I said and he nodded.

He stretched before walking in the closet and I walked out the room to Hailey's seeing she was dressed.

"You ready for me to do your hair?" I asked and she nodded her hair sitting at her vanity.

I grabbed her hair kit and started parting it, I jelled it down and put the rubber bands in.

"Okay i'm done, you want to take pictures now?" I asked and she nodded walking out the room.

I followed her out the house and she posed making me smile and snap the picture of her.

"Alright come on let's go check on da." I said, she grabbed my hand and started with me.

"Okay." She said and we walked in the house and walked up the stairs Jay came out the room and stood in front of us.

"Y'all ready?" He asked and we nodded and he picked up Hailey and grabbed my hand and we walked out the door.

I locked the door and we walked to the elevator I laid y head on Jay's shoulder as we waited to get to the garage.

When we got there we got in the car and headed towards 6 flags, we listened to music all th way there.

We meet everybody at the front and walked in getting bands and stuff walking  in.

"What you want to do first Hailey?" I asked and she smiled running over to the merry go round.

Jay stood by her as she sat in the carriage and it started to go round and smiled and waved when she waved at me.

After a while it stopped and they got off and we all separated after like an hour of all of us staying together.

At first Hailey was with me and Jay but we ran into my Parnets and they took her with them.

Me and Jay sat at a near by table and I sat in his lap and cuddle into his chest, "I'm hungry papa." I said.

He looked down at me and we stood up and got some food and sat back down I finished mines and his looked good.

I looked up at him and he glanced down at me sliding it towards me making me smile and eat some of it.

I gave it back and and closed my eyes laying on his chest, I felt him wrap his arms around me.

After is sitting there for a while we meet back up with the others and we stayed for a little bit before leaving.

We all got in our cars and headed towards Shell's it's this seafood place and it's so good.

When we got there we waited for everyone and then walked in side getting a table and ordering.

We all talked and joked around till it was time to go and we walked all said our goodbyes before heading to the house.

When we got there Hailey went and got her bag, "Bye da see you tomorrow." Hailey said hugging Jay and kissing his cheek.

"Bye Hai." He said hugging her back and then she walked to the front door I walked over to Jay and hugged him.

"Imma miss you papa." I said and he chuckled leaning down and pecking my lips, "Imma see you tomorrow." He said.

I huffed pecking his lips and walking to the front door, Jay couldn't come since it's all girls.

We got in the car and picked up all her friends and then drove to the hotel Veah and B agreed to help with the party.

When we got there we went up to the room, all the girl started so move around the room situation there selves.

It was a cute lil set up and we had different activities planned for the night so they wouldn't be bored.

"Alright we gonna started with the toes and nails." I said and they started cheering making me chuckle.

They all put the feet in the thing that were at need of there seats, me and the girl went around and turned them on.

We waited for them to finish with there feet and then 3 by 3 they came up and got there nails painted.

When that was done we gave them some toys and sat them by the decorated beds and they started unwrapping them.

They played with the toys for a little while and soon we were all watching Princess and the Frog.

They soon started to fall asleep in the bed and me and the girls were out as soon as they were all asleep.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511 40 16
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...
121K 4.7K 31
Briana has always grew up in a good Christian home, had great parents, and loving siblings, but everything changed after the death of her father who...
8K 191 31
sade is a 19 year old girl in college but loves a thug Sade wants to be successful a new thug comes to town to save her and Sade falls for him but ri...
71.8K 1.9K 28
Kayla was 12 years old when her parents were killed. At a young age she saw, her father die and her mother get raped and killed right in front of her...