Old Version of Pushing your b...

By Elizabethisntedgy

The story of Vel Walker, a new recruit to the BAU and how she gets the attention of Agent Aaron Hotchner. Plu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors note

Chapter 6

1.4K 26 46
By Elizabethisntedgy

   It's been a month since the Texas case, Morgan and Anubis getting closer yet not having gone a first date yet because it's hard to plan when you  work for the BAU. Hotch seems to have returned to normal, maybe just slightly more distant from me but in my now ten months working here, I don't let it get to me since it's Hotch and he just has his moments. After our first case this month, Elle left us for another department, emotions getting the best of her and affecting her field work. We didn't have long with an absence, as Strauss hired a new agent, Emily Prentiss; who I've bonded quite well with since I recently went through exactly what did. It being a Friday night without a case, we all finish up at five and plan on having gendered nights out, that way us girls can get better acquainted with Emily and so we can have all the girl talk and not have to hide the teasing about Hotch. Emily jump on board with the teasing, now leaving me to defend myself since everyone else was against me.

"Why do we always have so much paperwork?" Morgan complains, rubbing his face.

   "It's not even that bad, just be happy it's not difficult work." I respond, not looking up from my current sheet of paper.

  "I just want it to be the end of the day already, I wanna go have some drinks and watch Reid fail at talking to girls." Reid gives him a confused scowl, as I roll my eyes and stand from my desk, grabbing the recently finished workload.

   "I bringing my file to Hotch, anyone need something turned in?" Morgan and Prentiss hand we theirs with a thank you, before a ascend the stairs to Hotchner's office.

   The door is open so I give a soft knock, waiting in the doorway for him to welcome me in. He does without looking up so I walk to the edge of his desk and extend the files.

  "These are My, Prentiss', and Morgan's files."

"Thank you. I see you finally remembered a jacket." He responds raising a playful eyebrow as he finally meets my gaze.

   "Only for my work outfit. It's hopefully going to be warm tonight and my dress is long sleeve so let's pray my weather forecast is correct." He gives me a soft chuckle before returning to his work, myself going back to my desk.

   He was right thought, I finally remembered to bring a hoodie, it being the one I wore on the plane, and some black slacks for bottoms, dressing work appropriate but still comfy enough to not hinder my work performance. I sit back at my desk and pass Emily a sticky note, her desk being in front of mine. Drawing her brow she grabs it and quickly scans it before smiling and scribbling something before passing it back. I look at it and instantly snort, trying to hold back laughter, causing the team to look at me with amusement.

  "What in the world is so funny?" Morgan asks, rolling to my desk across the aisle.

   "I drew a crab and pasted it to Em, and she out a cowboy hat on it. I cannot explain why this is so funny to me." I answer, grabbing a piece of tape, and hanging it on the corner of my laptop, not wanting to loose my now favorite piece of art work.

  The rest of the work day went by relatively slow, Emily and I joined Garcia and JJ in the 'bat cave' for lunch, but after that, JJ went to her office and Emily and I returned to our desks, to finish up our work and also maybe shoot some rubber bands at Morgan and Reid, who did their best to shoot them back, Reid hitting Anderson instead of Emily, causing the warm to end before we had more casualties.

  "You boys have a fun night out." I say as they head in one direction, us in the other.

   "You too, get some numbers for yourselves." Morgan says winking.

    "Maybe. Anubis is free tomorrow night by the way. It was gonna be our movie night, but you guys should have a first date already." We all say goodbye, us girls getting into two cars.

  "Is Anubis still meeting us at the bar?" Penelope asks from her car.

   "Yeah, she's heading there now!"

  Fun enough we all brought clothes to change into so we could get ready in the locker room, which we did, laughing and joking the entire time. Penelope joined us in the room but didn't change, being able to wear her best outfits to work anyway, same with Melody; JJ, Emily and I not so lucky. Emily wore a stunning black dress that hugged her body in a beautiful way, her hair down and wavy, JJ opted for a flowy blue shirt and black jeans, paired with her black booties. I chose a black long sleeve body con, the neck dipping just enough for some cleavage and black heels bringing me up to 5'8 and making my legs stand out. I decided to put my hair in a sleek ponytail, my bangs down and so face framing pieces, doing my best to look as attractive as possible and totally not to catch Hotch's eye.

   We arrive at the bar after about a ten minute drive, meeting Anubis out front, sporting a Lacy black dress and strappy red heels; Her gray hair straight and framing her beautiful pale complexion.

   "Well damn looks like we all like black." Emily says walking up and introducing herself to Anubis.

   "I like you already."

  "So shall we go get some drinks?" I ask looping my arm through Anubis'.

  Getting a tall table we order our drinks, some fruity, some bitter and a round of shots.

   "Its totally unfair, that they can go out in their work clothes and pick up girls without even trying." I say taking a swig of my vodka.

   "Honestly! Like Derek doesn't even have to look at girls to get them interested and they are usually really sweet and pretty girls, yet if we even get the chance to get hit on its by old men or douche bags." Penelope says shouting over the music slightly.

   "It's also because guys are probably not going to hit on us in groups. Some guys just don't have that confidence and I do not blame them."

   "This true Em, I mean look at us, we look like we would laugh at anyone trying to by us a drink." JJ exclaims making us all laugh.

   "So, how work going with the boss man?" Anubis questions giving me a sly smile.

   "Literally nothing is happening between us, y'all need to calm down."

"Girly, something is BOUND to happen. He was totally checking you out in the elevator." Emily says eyeing me over the rid of her drink.

   "No he wasn't!"

" Yes he was! And you are blushing, you like him!!"

   "Penelope you need to calm down I do not!"

  "I know I don't see y'all much, but even I can tell that y'all like each other." Melody says, warming up to the group.

   "You all sound like Morgan." They all make disgusted faces, causing my stern look to falter and make me laugh.

   "Well, let's get up and dance! C'mon up, up, up!" JJ yells, grabbing our arms and pulling us up one by one before leading us to the floor.

   We and smile and dance around in our little circle, drinks in hand, to the bopping rythym of "Just what I needed" by The Cars. Emily grabs my hand and spins me around, JJ and Anubis having their hair flying everywhere, not a bad mood in sight. Girls night was something I definitely needed tonight and something I would definitely be suggesting more often. Having night out with the whole team was definitely fun, but girls night just hits different; especially since they were going to spend the night at my house, bags already dropped off last night after work. Dancing around to a few more songs and finishing off our drinks, we decide to head out to the next bar, a few shops down. Grabbing our bags we exit and step on to the rest rowdy sidewalk, some music spilling out of doors every few feet, our voices traveling a bit at we about piss ourselves at each other's jokes. Pulling out our ID's, we enter the new bar, Garcia and JJ getting the tables and the rest of us get the drinks, doing our best to walk steady and not get them spilt. Passing out the liquor, we agree on playing a quick game of single, taken, or cheating.

   "That guy over there, blue polo, taken but his girlfriend to his left is one hundred percent cheating on him with her best friend." Emily points out.

   "Fedora there is single." I add, taking a drink.

"How can you tell?"

  "Anubis I literally told you why, when I gave him a nickname." We all laugh at that before listing off some more, Garcia soon changing the game.

   "Fuck, marry, kill; the guys." Rolling my eyes, I watch as JJ goes first.

  "Fuck Morgan, marry Reid, kill Hotch. Vel your turn."

     "Ummm, okay fuck Hotch, cuz I wanna know what's under that suit; marry Reid, Kill Morgan."

   "Wow you really don't like Morgan huh?" Anubis says, shoving me with her shoulder.

"Only a lllllllliiittle."

   "Oh fuck."

"What?" We all somewhat chime together, trying to see what JJ does.

    "Look who just.walked.in."

We all turn to the door to see the guys, letting different sounds of surprise. Gideon seems to have gone home leaving Hotch, Reid and Morgan, about to he to the bar. Turning to each other, Anubis and I give a look before hoping off our stools and running over to the group, her pulling Morgan into a kiss, myself kissing Reid and Hotch's cheeks.

   "Look who showed up!" I yell with a smile, looking at the group.

  "You look really nice Vel." Reid says with a turn of the lips.

"Thank you Reid. Wheels up like now, c'mon, come to the table." I say grabbing their hands, and pulling the through the crowd towards the girls, Anubis and Morgan already ahead of us.

   I take the moment to notice how large Hotch's hands are and how warm they make mine. Getting to the table I still them down, realizing that now, there is not room for me, Emily only finding two more stools. Hotch offers me his but I shake my head.

   "Ill just have to jump from lap to lap." I respond with a smirk, JJ and Garcia letting out a chorus of 'oooo's.

       "I'll grab you guys a drink, beers alright?" They thank me before I run off to the bar, quickly returning with the beers in hand.

   I pass them off before grabbing my drink and patting Hotch's leg.

  "What?" He asks confused.

"I said I need a lap, c'mon I promise I'm not THAT heavy."

   "I never said you were! I just didn't realize I was the lap." He responds, turning slightly so I can sit on his thighs, Anubis winking at me.

  "Wow Hotchy, your lap is comfy." I shout over the music, causing Garcia to practically spit out her drink.

   As if the dj just knew what the team had planned, a very sexual song fades in, causing my cheeks to hear slightly at the fact of realising that I am actually sitting on Hotch's lap.

  "Oh I love this song! What's the name of it?" Garcia asks the table.

   "Lovin', touchin', squeezin', by Journey." I say leaning forward slightly cause my ass so every so gently rub across Hotch's crotch.

      Not being able to help it I do start so slowly sway to the music, making sure to not block Hotch's view of everyone else. Turning my upper body slightly to talk to Melody, I slide back some, almost falling of his lap, causing him to have to grab my hips to steady me.

   "Good job dumbass, you can't even sit on a lap without almost dying." Anubis retorts, causing me to flick her off.

  She playfully gasps before returning her attention to her drink.

   "Sorry about that." I say sheepishly to Hotch, now facing him, our mouths inches apart.

"It's okay, I'm just going to have to hold you, so you don't do it again." I lightly nod in agreement, losing myself in his enchanting brown eyes.

    Finally pulling my gaze away from his I quickly finish off my drink, trying to calm my nerves.

   "Ayyeee!!" Anubis yells as she hears Lollipop by Lil Wayne, blow through the speakers.

   Morgan pulls her up from their seats right by the dance floor and start dancing on each other, earning a whistle from Emily.

   "That is not leaving any room for Jesus." I say, causing Hotch to actually laugh.

   "I'd like to see you do it better!" Morgan shouts over.

"I don't have a date douchebag, I can't show you up!"

    "Who's lap are you on right now?" He responds, wiggling his eyebrows.

   My face goes red as I try and respond but can only sit there and basically pout.

   "You know I'm a better dancer than you Morgan." I hear from behind me, causing my eyes to widen.

"Prove it boss man!" Garcia jumps in, way to enthralled by this.

   "Fine. C'mon Vel, let's go." My face flushes even more as I hop off his lap, his blazer now on the back of the chair, tie on the table and the first two buttons of his shirt undone.

   He pulls me to next to Morgan and Anubis, the team absolutely losing it at this point as the song changes to Temperature by Sean Paul comes on, a smile making its way to my red cheeks.

   Hotch puts a hand on my lower back and slings my arm around his neck, our bodies now moving to the music. I have to admit that this is something I will never forget and we will never live down, as I can see Garcia recording the whole thing from the table, the team with shocked looks across their faces. Morgan and Anubis soon join as again, myself turning to face Anubis, and mouthing "oh my God" causing her to laugh, Hotch's hand now moving across my waist to my stomach. The song fades out and we stop, Hotch and Morgan now shoving each other as we walk back to the table. I have no idea how many drinks Hotch has had, but I am glad he is as loose and relaxed as he is. Getting back to our seats, he grabs my hips and pulls me on to his lap again, a hand on my hip as his other goes for his beer.

   "Hotch can move!" Emily laughs, still shocked at the fact her very strict boss practically grinded with me on the dance floor only moments ago.

  "If anyone's got moves, it's Vel." He responds a grin plastered to his face.

  "You should see her when she isn't so nervous. Babygirl got moves." Anubis teasing.

"I love your dress by the way, your body is iconic in it." Garcia says to me, passing me my next drink.

    "Thank you!"

"It definitely gets you some looks, I've seen one guy who literally can't look anywhere but your body." Emily says with a smirk.

   "Well if he was really interested he would tell me." I retort, glaring at her, causing her smirk to grow.

"Okay, truth or dare!"JJ shouts, showing she is very tipsy at the moment.

    "I'll go first, it's a dare for all the guys." Anubis says before downing the rest of her beer.

   "Spend the night at our place with us."

   "Really? Are y'all down?" Morgan asks us girls, knowing we already planned the sleepover.

"Hell yeah! SLEEPOVER!" Melody yells, clinking her drink with Anubis.

   "Okay so it's settled. Now, Emily, truth or dare?"

  "Oh God, a truth or dare from Morgan. Okay truth."

    "Where do you place Strauss, on the bitch scale?"

"Thirteen." She answers without missing a beat.

   "Reid, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

   "Pretty boy's getting fun, daddy Morgan is proud."

"I dare you to do three shots." He groans, but makes a trip to the bar and comes back, downing all three, clearly displeased.

  We went around the table a few times before it was Anubis' turn to ask.

   "Vel, truth or dare."

"Dare" I answer quickly not backing down from my younger sisters antics.

   "Either text your most recent ex, or make out with each guy at the table for at least ten seconds." She gives me a look, fire in her eyes, not giving me an easy way out.

  "That isn't fair to the guys!"

"I'm down"

   "You already kissed me once"

I turn to look at Hotch, trying to get some help.

   "You could just text your ex." He says, trying to contain a smirk.

  I groan before getting off his lap and walking to Morgan.

  "Are you sure you want me to make out with your possible boyfriend?" I ask, eyebrows raised.

  "That's true. Hhmmm you can kiss Morgan's cheek but the other two stay the same." I roll my eyes before moving to Reid.

   "You sure?"

"Any excuse to kiss a pretty lady."

"That's my boy!"

   "Morgan, fuck off."

   I turn back to Reid and kiss him for the second time, but longer of course. We pull away and lightly smile at each other, cheeks rosy.

  "Are you sure Hotch?" I ask, afraid to get closer.

   "It's just a game of truth or dare, you did fine with Reid." He responds, a soft look on his face.

   Walking back to him I slowly sit back on his lap, making sure to turn where the group can see and hold his face in my hands. I lean in slowly, his hand going to my hip and the small of my back as our lips meet. I feel butterflies as we slowly move our lips, his tongue slipping into my mouth. He tastes of beer and hotness, as I already feel a pool of warm in my stomach, his kiss being slightly rough, making me not want to pull away. Finally we do, my face now practically more red than my hair, as laughter and whoops erupt from the table.

   Clearing my throat I turn back to she Anubis smiling widely at me. After a few more drinks and stories Garcia pipes up.

   "I have to pee, who's coming with?" All of us girls hop up and head to the restrooms, when we know half of us aren't going in there to relieve our bladder.

    The bathroom surprisingly isn't crowded so we make our way in, standing in front of the mirror, myself touching up my lipstick.

  "I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST MADE OUT WITH HIM!!" Garcia yells, unable to contain her joy.

   Everyone agrees practically freaking out that Hotch, of all people was so willing and casual about it.

    "Guuuuyyyss. I hate you." I exclaim, their attention turned back to me.

   "Why?" JJ asks in her confused and boardline drunken state.

  "I think I like Hotch..." Garcia shouts again, pulling me in for a hug, the girl now picking at me to try and 'fix me up'.

   Emily pulls up the bottom of my dress slightly, not wear it's too noticable, but you can definitely see more leg, Anubis plays with my hair to get it perfect and JJ starts giving out pointers from the stall.

  "Do a bunch of stuff with your mouth. Hold your straw between your teeth, get something on your thumb, like prick yourself by accident on something and lightly but slowly suck on it, and make eye contact."

   "Okay, enough! Let's get back out there, I want to dance with my girls!" They all happily agree, pulling me out and moving to the side where Hotch can clearly see me, Emily says something about how he's already watching.

   We all dancing with, on and around each other, smiling, enjoying our time, and every so often updating each other on if Hotch is still staring. While we dance, my dress rides up slightly, us making sly comments about it, and how Hotch's eyes keep flashing down to it. Eventually after two songs, he walks over a grand my arm gently pulling me towards him. I give him a look and he keeps eye contact before grabbing the hem of my dress and pulling it down slightly.

   "I don't want the guy next to you to get any ideas." He says with his deep sultry voice, his eyes deeper than before.

   After we finish a third song we walk back to our table, ready to end the bar hopping segment of the night, at 1:37 am. With the guys agreeing, the Dad's hop in the driver's seat and we all drive to my house, ready for some more fun.

   We decide to stop on the drinking but plan on watching some movies, and ordering some late night pizza. Arriving home we all change into PJs; they were all relatively normal and decent, except for Anubis and I, the girls having convinced us to dress a little less,for our "men" as they keep referring to. Anubis put on a black tight tank top and some gray sleep shorts, while I was given some high waisted yoga shorts that definitely cupped my ass cheeks like a horny preteen, and a cropped Stetson sweater that showed off a good amount of my chandelier tattoo, a black brallette under it, so I don't accidentally flash everyone.

  "My legs are cold!"

"Oh you whiny baby, here." Anubis says pulling some long grey knit socks out of my drawer that stop right above my knee.

    I leave my hair down and walk out with them, slightly nervous now that we are actively trying to get Hotch to notice me. Entering the living room everyone takes a seat, Eli on Morgan's lap Hotch in the middle and myself on his right, legs draped across his.

  "So, let's pick a movie, pizzas on its way. Netflix don't fail me." I grab the remote of the coffee table, having to lean over, Hotch most definitely getting a perfect view of my ass, and I assume he's taking the chance, feeling eyes cling to it.

  Moving back to how I was, he throws his arms behind me and his left hand rests on the lower section of my right thigh. I hear him speak up as I finally pull up Netflix.

   "You should get a tattoo on this thigh too." I look at him, his gaze fixed on my thigh and I smile bopping his nose.

   "Give me some ideas then." He grins at me before I pull my attention back to the screen and scroll down to the comedy section.

   "Yo, let's watch scary movie."

"Seriously Derek? Scary Movie?"

  "Vel, it's hilarious and you know it."

  He somehow talks me into it and we talk until the pizza arrives, starting the movie right after. The movie is actually funny, but the entire time I am more focused on Hotch's hand slowly and gently caressing my thigh causing goosebumps to cover my body; which made him think I was cold so he pulled me closer, providing so much more warmth, although I'm definitely not complaining.
  By the end of the movie, my eyes are closing and Reid is already passed out in the recliner. Getting up, I cover him with a blanket, Hotch and Derek taking a couch each, while us girls head to the rooms to fall asleep. Emily and I push my bed over while Anubis and Penelope drag in her mattress and box spring; deciding that since my bed is already on the floor with just a headboard, we can push the mattress together to create a huge bed for all of us to share. We all end up staying up a little longer making jokes and just taking in what a fun night we had, until we all pass out, cuddled up to each other, having had a wonderful time that we will definitely want to recreate in the future.

_______________________

I hope you enjoyed! I don't know how soon the next chapter will come out, I just got a spark of inspiration for this one and got it up as soon as possible. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2.7K 40
| Currently being re-written | Y/n has been at the BAU for five year, she's comfortable with whole team. But shes closer around Agent Hotchner. She b...
42.1K 902 14
Criminal minds fan fiction. The team have to deal with an unsub that isn't trying to kill but injure in a specific way. With no witnesses, no leads...
7.1K 133 14
[ONGOING] "Amelia. I need you. To tell me. To stop.." When Aaron Hotchner the unit chief of the behavioral analysis unit of the fbi is forced to add...
495K 7.8K 38
Hotch has always been attracted to the young BAU agent and perhaps she feels the same? But what happens when his attraction becomes something more? ...