Guess the Azur Lane Ship!

By Attackingoreos

Well, this is an idea I came up with, and I'm surprised that I haven't found anyone else doing it! Oh well, t... More

Introduction/Rules
Ship #1
Ship #2
Ship #3
Ship #4
Ship #5
Ship #6
Ship #7
Ship #8
Ship #9
Ship #10
Ship #11
Ship #12
Ship #13
Ship #14
Ship #15
Ship #16
Ship #17
Ship #18
Ship #19
Ship #21
Ship #22
Ship #23
Ship #24
Ship #25
Ship #26
Ship #27
Ship #28

Ship #20

1.1K 7 11
By Attackingoreos

Alright, this the last one for this difficulty, here's an example of what it's going to be like.

Clue #1: She was introduced in an infamous event for certain servers.

Clue #2: She has a sports skin.

Clue #3: She is a superhero fanatic.

Place your answers here.

Alright, the ship is...

Reno! Didn't expect her, did you? Here are the explanations.

Clue #1 (explanation): The Microplayer Medley event had an over 24 maintenance for the Sandy and Avrora server, luckily they gave us a bunch of stuff to make up for it.

Clue #2 (explanation): Here it is

That was introduced in the same event she was introduced.

Clue #3 (explanation): Most of her quotes involve something.

That's a little taste of what's to come. Some of them are gonna be easier than this one, or they may be harder. Only one way to find out, but until then, I'll see you guys next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 20.1K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
524K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...