Why do I have to Help (Medaka...

Από Nightmarefredbear666

When a student attends a new school, he finds the first friend he makes, forces him to help out the student c... Περισσότερα

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1: Why is She Doing This to Me?
Chapter 2: Fixing a Friend's Friendship
Chapter 3: Crime is the foot, A Canine Caper
Chapter 5: judo match Zenny V Akune, The New Council Member
Chapter 6: Budget Cuts, Shark in the Water
Chapter: 7 When Nice Girls get Angry, All Work + No Sleep makes Y/N A Pissed Boy
Chapter 8: What Should Not Be Seen, Vincent Van Gawk
Chapter 9: The Disciplinary Committee, Handcuff Knuckles Vs Absolute Strength
Chapter 10: The Chairman, Race to Save Our Friends
Chapter 11: Dragon vs Gremlin, The Beast Awakens
Chapter 12: Music Soothes the Beast, What Livestream?
Chapter 13: Judo Chop!, Snuggling With the Enemy
Chapter 14: Since When Are Board Games Important, Check and King Me (WRONG GAME)
Chapter 15: To Fight, or Not to Fight, Trouble comes in Six
Chapter 16: Who Does She Love? Big Brother Comes to Help
Ch 17: Why Did It Have to be Superhumans? Why Be Smart When Fist Do All Talk?
Chapter 18: HE'S FASTER THAN ME?!?!?!, She has no WHAT NOW?!?!?!
Ch 19: Battling a Mass Murderer, Weapons are Supposed to be Outside, Not Hidden
Chapter 20: In the Jungle, The Mighty Jungle, Is that A Kamen Rider Reference?
Special Chapter: Deck Their Halls, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Chapter 21: Oh Sister, How Art Thou?, The Loser's Club
Chapter 22: Fighter vs. Goblin, A Duel of Destruction

Chapter 4: First Rule of Fight Club, Club Crashers

12.7K 285 267
Από Nightmarefredbear666

'' thoughts
"" speech
() author note
[] reading
** scene/expression/POV change
_______________________________________________________________________________________
*Recreational building*
*1st pov*

I was walking towards some clubs in the recreational building because Zenny wanted to meet me there for some reason. She didn't say why. When I saw her, she was looking through the door at the club but I couldn't see what it was, but I called out to her.

(Y): Yo Zenny, what's the big deal of dragging me out of bed?

Zenny: I wanted you to help me get into this clubroom.

I looked in to see it was the boxing club as they were practicing inside.

(Y): Well why don't you just walk in?

Zenny: Well since we only have a boys boxing team and no girls boxing team, they won't let me in.

(Y): I see, and you wanted my help because I'm obviously so persuasive and wise, I know I know. It's a blessing and a curse.

Zenny: No, it's because you're the only guy I have a good relationship with.

(Y): You could have just stuck with what I said, but whatever. *To everyone inside* Hey guys, could my friend here practice for a bit? She's really interested in working out here.

Captain: Sorry, but this room has been reserved for club practice, and even though this is our trial time, the school doesn't have a girls boxing team so she can't practice here. I'm sure she's very capable, but faculty just won't allow it.

(Y): Why don't we make a deal then? I face anyone in your club and if I win, she gets to practice here whenever.

Captain: And if you lose?

(Y): Then I'll drop student council and join the boxing team.

Everyone: WHAT!?!?

Zenny: (Y/N), you don't have to do this. It doesn't matter, you don't need to get hurt over this.

(Y): Zenny, I'm shocked. Do you have such little faith in me? Or are you just worried your favorite face will be hurt~?

Zenny: Grrrr! Fine! Go die if you want! I just won't be the one to tell Medaka you abandoned her.

(Y): And why would she care about that? Besides *whispers and grabs chin* I'm not going anywhere.

Captain: Okay your opponent will be......Me!

(Y): *sarcasm* What a shocker, I mean who would expect the captain to choose himself?

We got up in the ring they had in the gym as he was busy hopping in place with his hands up while I stood with my hands in my pocket and one knee bent forwards slightly.

(Y): So what's the rules?

Captain: First one to knockout their opponent wins, 1 round.

(Y): Alright, lets go then.

Ref: 3, 2, 1,..........Go!

The match started as the captain ran towards me with his fists up he got right up into my face to which he threw a punch that was going for my chest, so I decided to shock him. As his fist came towards my chest I bent backwards, and kept bending until the only thing holding my weight was my thighs and feet.

(Neo Matrix dodge)
Then while using my absolute agility I grabbed his arm and flipped him before punching him in the stomach and knocking him out.

(Y): And that's the end of that.

Ref: But that's not legal in a boxing match.

(Y): Neither is someone not wearing boxing gloves which *chuckles* oh look at that, I'm not. But your captain never said this was a traditional boxing match so that's on him. The rules were to knock out the opponent and only 1 round, by those rules I played fairly and I won.

Ref: I-I mean yes, b-but this is the boxing club.

(Y): Then your best fighter should have said it's a boxing match, and I didn't challenge anyone to a boxing match, I challenge y'all to a fight, so nowhere did anyone say it was a boxing match.

Captain: Urgh, he.....he's right, he won fair and square.

(Y): Thank you, now will you let my friend practice here?

Captain: Yeah, you won the deal, though with that speed and strength you'd make a good boxer.

(Y): Nah, too tiring, I nearly had to break a sweat there. Alright Zenny, you're free to practice as you please.

Zenny: No thanks.

(Y): *angrily* What?

Zenny: I'm gonna go check out some other clubs, find something more all around fitness.

(Y): You mean I did actual shit, for NOTHING!?!?!?

Zenny: Yep, bye.

With that Zenny walked away as I was left steam shooting out of my head.

(Y): Screw it, I'm gonna take a nap.

*Next day*
*Cafeteria*

I had gotten to the cafeteria where I ran into Hansode and green hair dude from the Kendo club. We were chatting for a little bit when Zenny walked in and sat next to Hansode with a notepad in hand.

Zenny: Okay, so yesterday I checked out boxing-

(Y): Bullshit!

Zenny: *Ahem* So now I'm gonna focus on full contact sports.

Green hair: Why are you being so active? I don't remember you being a tomboy.

Zenny: I'm not really. But I have this rule. Everyday, I must sweat 5 liters.

Hansode: *removes head from ramen bowl* Oh, I know what you mean. I have to drink 5 liters of ramen everyday.

(Y): And yet you keep such a slim and tiny figure, magnificent.

Zenny: Shiranui, ramen is not a beverage.

(Y): Just because her goals don't match yourself doesn't mean you need to shoot them down Zenny.

Hansode: Caesar salad is basically vegetable juice!

(Y): Pure wisdom.

Green hair: Meh, if it's what you need to do to keep up with superwoman then go for it Zen, I'm just surprised that (Y/N) here isn't doing the same thing.

(Y): Oh yeah I got a thing for that, it's called her dragging me everywhere.

Green hair: Still, you might want to at least scale it down a bit Zen, people have been talking about you.they've been calling you the student council club crasher.

(Y): Oh look at that a nickname, and it's a mouthful, no thanks I'll stick to calling her Zenny.

Zenny: Don't call me that! And besides I'm just trying to build a reputation here. Also, why are you here acting like we're friends, last time we met, you knocked me out and then (Y/N) kicked your ass.

????: So you're trying to gain a reputation eh? Why don't you join us (L/N)?

(Y): Oh you must be mistaken 90's bad guy, it's my friend Zenny who wants to gain reputation.

????: Still, why don't you two join us? Don't worry, there's something in this for the both of you.

Zenny: Kanoya-senpai.

Then shark tooth decided to take us to the roof where we spent the past 5 minutes watching him clip his nails with bolt cutters.

(Y): You gonna tell us why you dragged us here or are just going to watch you get a mani-pedi?

Kanoya: I want you two to join me in the Kurokami Medaka Takedown. I'm recruiting allies right now. Either of you two interested?

Zenny: You must be joking. You do see we both have these arm bands right? You picked the wrong people.

Kanoya: No, that isn't true. You two may have the title "general clerk," but in reality, you two are just her bitches. Hitoyoshi, I've heard how you've been crashing all the clubs, just blowing off stress right? Or are you letting us know you'd like to quit the student council? And (L/N), don't you just want to sleep whenever and wherever? With Kurokami gone I can assure you can sleep through the entire year with no interruptions. Surely you two are tired of following her orders all day while getting nothing in return. Then join me and I will take her down by force like she used to take me down!

Zenny: That's because you were intimidating girls into voting for you.

Kanoya: Ha! You can stop playing goody-two-shoes, Hitoyoshi. I'm trying to help you and (L/N) here. I don't want to see hardworking people like you be ignored. There must be something else you'd rather be doing. We're holding a meeting today after school. If you want to switch sides, that's your last chance.

Kanoya then walked away as Zenny and I were left standing there in our own thoughts.

Zenny: Rather do something else.

(Y): So Medaka, how long have you been lying there?

Zenny and I turned around to see Medaka lying on the bench behind us as she sat up.

Medaka: Since the beginning.

Zenny: Then you know the whole story. I guess you aren't so popular, Medaka.

Medaka: That's fine, being loved was never my goal-

(Y): Guess I'm useless, bbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The end!

You thought I was serious huh? No you didn't y'all are probably used to my shit by now.

*Rewind time*

Medaka: Being loves was never my goal. What's important for me is to love everyone! This is none of your business, for either of you. I'll handle this personally. It is the ruler's responsibility to quell a rebellion.

(Y): Fine by me, just means I get to nap more.

Zenny: I don't need you to tell me when to stay out.

*Timeskip* I was walking down some hallway after I had my nap and heard some voices in one of the classes along with a loud crash. I looked in to see Zenny was standing up to ole shark tooth and had knocked an assortment of weapons into the ceiling causing them to get wedged.

Zenny: Medaka is willing to love punks like you. And if you carry out your plan, you probably won't even scratch her. But since you let me find out, I'll have to take steps. My childhood friend can do everything by herself, but I can't neglect her and I can't let you try to turn my other friends against her. Kanoya-senpai, you said there must be something I'd rather be doing. And you were right. I want to become someone who can protect their friends!

Kanoya: Aaahhh! I don't know what that means! What the hell are you trying to pull here?

Kanoya then pulls two clubs with nails in them and swings them at Zenny, but before they can hit, I swung my wood sword at them and the clubs splintered and broke into multiple pieces of wood.

(Y): My my Zenny, you always find a way to drag me into these things. At least it's something interesting, just not worth my time.

Kanoya: H-how did you do that!?

(Y): Well, I walked in, got in front of you, and sliced those two clubs. Did you not see me do that?

Kanoya: You two will pay for getting in the way!

(Y): No! UUUUUUUUU!!!!!

I swung my wood sword over my head and slammed it on his head. I didn't want to kill him so I didn't bother slicing, but what happened next made me wish I did. As Kanoya collapsed onto the ground my wood sword broke into two halves.

(Y): How thick is your head you mongaloid!? I only got to use this thing the one time! Fuck it, I'll just get my parents to send me my old one. My as well get it back.

I turned back to see Shark tooth's allies backing up in fear.

(Y): Now if you want to attack the student council, spread this rumor. The student council has a vicious dog and a an ex-hero on their side and don't you forget it!

Zenny and (Y): For personal reasons, the student council will act!

Zenny and I left as I patted her on the back. She didn't have to fight today but she did and I was proud of her.

(Y): You know, that was adorable what you said back there.

Zenny: W-what do you mean?

(Y): The fact that you want to protect your friends. It was sweet and adorable.

Zenny: *blushes* Well, I don't want my friends to get hurt okay?!

(Y): That blush tells me there's something more to that.

Zenny: Shut up!

(Y): 'She is rather cute, but I doubt she's interested in a guy like me, like she said, I'm her friend.'
(You dense MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!)

*Timeskip*

It was the day after Zenny and I made our stand against shark tooth and his minnows and we had just walked into the student council room to see Medaka in just her bra and panties wearing a Gi top without pants or covering up at all. (Just a little fan service)

Zenny: M-M-Medaka, what are you doing!?

Medaka: We're going to the Judo club today!

(Y): I give it an 8/10, you look better in black than white.

Zenny then pushed me inside while she began closing everything.

Zenny: Lock the door! Close the curtains! Don't you have any modesty!? And (Y/N) look away!

(Y): Nah, too much fun.

Medaka: I don't understand. Why should I have any qualms about showing off my finely tuned body?

(Y): Yeah! Own it girl!

Zenny: You both sound like exhibitionists!

(Y): Welp, when in Rome, *Throws off clothes* do as the Romans!

Zenny then felt backwards in shock as her face went beet red.

(Y): What? I'm not that fit anyways. I don't have a rippling 20-pack so by anime standards I'm either fat or a wimp.

*Timeskip*

After forcing me to put my clothes back on, party pooper, Medaka told us about how a 3rd year from the Judo team submitted a suggestion.

Medaka: The judo club's captain, Nabeshima, submitted a suggestion.

Zenny: Nabeshima? Nabeshima Nekomi from team special? The one they call the judo trickster? She's the judo team captain?

Medaka: Yes. However, soon she will be stepping down. And she'd like us to help her select a successor. Besides, we should pay a visit, the judo club has a familiar face.

(Y): Oh?

We had gone to the judo team dojo and were immediately greeted by a woman in a Gi with a black belt, red undershirt, green hair, and purple eyes.

Nekomi: Ah, you made it! I'm the Judo Team Captain Nabeshima Nekomi! I'm so glad you could join us.

Medaka: Student Council President Kurokami Medaka. We shall render any assistance we can.

Nekomi: And who are you tall cute and ominous?

(Y): Student Council General Clerk (L/N) (Y/N). I really want a nap.

Nekomi: Well I'll be counting on you two and the blonde girl there to help me out. See, I'm only really a captain in name. So I've been having trouble choosing a replacement. Oh yeah! First there's someone on our team who wants to say hello. Akune! Hey, Akune!

Suddenly in walked a man with long blonde hair that was brighter that Zenny's somehow. And while he was walking he decided to "subtly" open up the top part of his Gi to show off his chest, to which I mentally and physically threw up at how egotistical he was.

(Y):

(Y): Great now I lost my candy!

When Akune got in front of Medaka, he got down on one knee and so one thought went through my mind.

(Y): 'Simp'

Akune: Medaka, I have stayed in the background, not wishing to disturb you, as you reformed the student council. I have awaited the day when we would be reunited.

Medaka: Dispense with the ceremony, Akune the second year. Others are watching. For a man of your stature to behave thus sets a bad precedent.

Akune: On the contrary, I feel no shame from submitting myself to you.

(Y): *cough* simp *cough*

Akune: I shall never be able to adequately express my gratitude-

Medaka then grabbed the top of his head to stop him and began to speak.

Medaka: If you wish to express your gratitude, then stand up confidently, chest out!

(Y): No keep the chest in the Gi please, I already lost my candy, don't need my lunch to follow.

Akune then looked up at Medaka with a blush adoring his face.

Akune: Y-yes ma'am! As you wish Medaka!

Medaka: Oh, we're supposed to be here on student council business. *to Nekomi* We're to help pick your successor, a new team captain, right? For now, Akune will be the exception, now go chat with Zenny and (Y/N).

Akune and I went over to the wall with Zenny as Akune's smile dropped into a frown and a scowl as we got to the wall and he was directing it at the both of us.

Akune: *lokks away* It's been a while uh.......what was your name again?

Zenny: *looking away* Hitoyoshi Zen.

Akune: Oh? Medaka called you Zenny, what's that about?

Zenny: It's a nickname my friends call me. Amd who might you be?

Akune: *scowls* Hey insect! I see you're still doing a fine job limiting Medaka's potential! Just so you know, it's your fault Medaka didn't win 100% of the vote!

(Y): No that's not true, we've met a bunch of people that didn't vote for her.

Zenny: *scowls back* Don't be too hard on me. How would your fans react when they find out their precious Judo prince was bullying an underclassmen?

Akune: Hmph, My mind and body exist to serve Medaka. For her, I'd be willing to be reviled as a poisonous viper.

(Y): Simp.

Akune: And just who are you smartass!?

(Y): Medaka and Zenny's friend (L/N) (Y/N), and just so you know, if you hurt either, reality won't be the only thing I slice today. 'That is, if I had my sword'

Akune: Oh, you speak big for someone so out of shape!

(Y): Fitness isn't tied to one's actual body shape numbnuts.

We were brought out of our argument with Medaka talking.

Medaka: Right, to choose the next judo team captain, I will face all comers and whoever bests me will be captain!

What ensued was a massacre as the judo team tried to take on Medaka all at once, but one by one they fell. It was like watching a single lion take down a herd of wildebeests. While we watched, we were approached by Nekomi.

Nekomi: My my, it seems that Medaka is just too amazing. How do you two keep up with her?

(Y): Zenny here trains hard and I was born with powers that I honestly don't care about. But they are useful at least.

Nekomi: Does anything she do surprise you?

(Y): Meh, at first, but at this point I just go with it. Besides she's our friend, so what kind of friends would we be if we didn't know her better?

Nekomi: I'm just surprised someone as lazy as you and someone as normal as Hitoyoshi try to keep up with her.

(Y): Meh, she kinda drags me around but I've learned to have fun with it. Say do you guys have a mattress or a bed I could sleep on?

Nekomi: My how forward you are~. We don't have one here, but you can come to my place if you want.

(Y): Tch, no thanks, you're cute but I am not interested in that right now.

Nekomi: Awwwww.

Akune: So you and Zen were forced to join? Why don't you drop out and let me take your place? I will not accept this farce any longer. You may be a smartass, but like Zen you are a helpless insect and you are in highschool now. You should learn to stand on your own instead of hiding under large rocks.

Zenny: We need to learn to stand up? Helpless? I at least can keep the freak shows away from Medaka.

Nekomi: Now now, no fighting. Of course club crasher Hitoyoshi hasn't come to our club, but I'm sure she knows judo, so why don't we settle this in a judo match. Or if (L/N) wants to take her place he can. In any case, the match will be Akune vs whoever and if Akune wins, then you 3 switch roles, Akune will join the student council and (L/N) and Hitoyoshi will replace me and Akune as the new captains. But if they win, Akune will back down.

Zenny: Was this your plan all along?!

Nekomi: I do love me some hardworking boys. Of course girls aren't too bad either.

(Y): You didn't hear a word I told you, didn't you?
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Finished

Next time: Judo match Zenny V Akune, The New Council Member

Fine additions to the harem collection:

Otome Yunomae

Itami Koga

Sorry that it took me a while to make this, I have a crippling procrastination problem in which I get so lazy I don't even want to do the things I want to do. Thank you for accepting my bullshit excuse for being lazy and have a good day!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

96.5K 5K 60
Shimizu Yuto possesses the extraordinary power to read the minds of others! Joined by his childhood friend, Sakura Airi, Yuto enters the prestigious...
25 2 2
A Teenage Boy gets transferred to a Local Russian High school which has incredibly high standards and Equally as high performing Students. The Class'...
26.3K 751 13
middle school hinata LMFOADJ Hinata Shoyo, Y/N's only friend since Junior High. who would of thought she'd get a crush on him after complaining about...
95 6 20
Fujio, a high school delinquent starts to question himself when the President of the Student Council makes him feel a certain way whenever she's arou...