A Blooming Relationship (A Jo...

By JoeSugg9012

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic) Joe and Aly meet on a plane to Heathrow. Their instant love conne... More

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFiction)
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-Eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-Seven.
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-Three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Eight.
Chapter Eighty-Nine.
Chapter Ninety.
Chapter Ninety-One.
Chapter Ninety-Two.
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four.
Chapter Ninety-Five.
Chapter Ninety-Six.
Chapter Ninety-Seven.
Chapter Ninety-Eight.
Chapter Ninety-Nine.
Chapter One Hundred.

Chapter Seventy-One.

2.8K 57 17
By JoeSugg9012

Aly's POV

  The next morning I woke up next to Joe, of course. Yesterday, I felt fine pretty much all day, I can only hope that today, Christmas, is the same. Joe and I decided to exchange our gifts to each other prior to going to my parents' house for the day. Although, Joe wasn't awake yet so I just slipped to the bathroom and then came back to bed.

  "Happy Christmas, babe," Joe said as he woke up.

  "Sorry if I woke you," I apologized.

  "No, you're fine," Joe smiled.

  I cuddled next to Joe and we talked for a while then decided to exchange our gofts for each other. Joe handed me a small wrapped box and I grabbed my present for Joe.

  "Unwrap yours first," Joe insisted.

  I unwrapped the small box and opened it. Inside there was a necklace, specifically a locket, inside it was engraved: J & A

  "It's beautiful!" I gasped.

  "Do you like it? It was my great-nan's and my great-grandad gave it to her when they were about our age," Joe explained as he helped me put it on.

  "I love it!" I said as I gave Joe a hug and kiss.

  "Good, now one more thing," Joe smirked as he took out another present.

  "Oh no," I laughed.

  "Nah, you'll like it..." Joe smirked again, "...I hope, I do."

  I opened the box and there layed a new pair of designer matching bra and thong. They were beautiful!

  "Oh my goodness, they're amazing!" I smiled.

  "Check to see if the sizes are correct, if not I can exchange it when we get back home," Joe said.

  I checked the sizes and indeed the bra was a 34C and the panties, a small.

  "Perfect!" I smiled.

  "Yay!" Joe said.

  "Now for your present," I smiled.

  I pulled out the two boxes, one small and the other medium. They were basic gifts but I really like them. Joe opened the bigger of the two first, it was a really fancy, and expensive, aftershave and cologne set.

  "Thanks babe," Joe said smiling ridiculously.

  "Welcome, now the next one," I insisted.

  "Okay, okay," Joe laughed as he opened the smaller box, "Wow."

  Inside was a watch that he has been looking at for a while now but hasn't actually bought.

  "Like it?" I asked Joe.

  "I love it!" Joe smiled and gave me a kiss as he slipped it on.

  Joe put it back in the box when we decided to go take a shower. I started the shower and then took down my hair so I could wash it. Joe then joined me in the bathroom and I stripped before getting in the shower. It's weird to think that when we were first married I was almost embarassed to be naked around him, but now it's more normal. Although I do sometimes feel almost self-conscience when I catch Joe looking at all of me.

  "I love you," Joe smiled as we got in the shower together.

  "I love you too," I grinned.

  So far today, I feel pretty much fine, if I really think about it, then my stomach hurts a bit but other than that I think I'm okay.

  Once Joe and I finished in the shower, we got out and got dressed. I was tempted to wear my new underwears but I decided against it and decided to save it for a more special occasion than hanging around the house on Christmas.

  "Should we wake the kids up?" Joe asked as we finished getting dressed, "But first," I said as I gave Joe a kiss.

  That one kiss turned into us making out. Once I broke the kiss I said:

  "Thank you for the gifts."

  "Ditto," Joe grinned as he leaned in to kiss me again.

  Joe placed his hand on my thigh while we kissed and I ran my hand through his hair.

  "There's so much I want to do with you right now," Joe whispered as I broke the kiss.

  "Joe," I blushed.

  I slowly got up and got the kids up. Joe and I once again decided to leave them in their pajamas and take another pair of clothes to my parents' house.

  "Happy Christmas!" Joe smiled to the kids.

  We had already taken the gifts to their house in days previous to today. We gathered the diaper bag and other what-nots before heading to my parents' house.

  "Merry Christmas!" Bryan said as he opened the door.

  "Hello!" I chirped.

  "Papa!" Fletcher squealed.

  We went inside and everyone was up and hanging around the sofa and kitchen.

  "Let's start presents!" My mom hollered as she came from the kitchen with her camera in hand.

  "Kids first," Jess smiled.

  Caeb and Fletcher went to the tree and Maisie crawled around, ignoring the tree and presents.

  "This is yours," Caleb said handing a present to Fletcher.

  "Say thank you, Fletch," I reminded Fetcher.

  "Thank you," Fletch smiled.

  Fletcher opened his present at the same time as Caleb opened one of his. Fletcher's was a toy truck and Caleb's was a set of markers and crayons. Josh then got up and got a present out for Maisie. Maisie's was a stuffed doll.

We all opened our presents and the kids got a lot of different toys and clothes from everyone. My mom got me some new makeup and got Joe some shirts. Everyone was content with their gifts. We all hung out for a while, entertaining the kids and just talking. I helped my mom prepare Christmas dinner.

  The smell of the turkey after it was cooked made me feel sick and made me throw up again. It wasn't that bad though and eventually went away. Although it did freak out my mom a little.

  "Alyson, I told you to relax so you could get better! Doing all this work won't help you get better," My mom said.

  "I know, Mom," I said.

  "Well, go sit on the sofa or lay down in your bed," My mom scolded.

  "Mom, I don't feel sick," I said.

  "I know, honey, but you are."

  I went to sit back down with Joe on the sofa.

  "You okay?" Joe asked.

  "Yeah, the turkey's smell just made me sick."

  "Did you throw up?"

  "A little, but I'm okay, I don't feel sick at all."

  "Once we get back, if you're not better, we'll go to the doctors."

  I didn't want to go to the doctors, I feel fine. But no one believes me so whatever.

  Anyway, later that evening we ate Christmas dinner around my mom's big dining table. The food was delicious but I opted out of the turkey and had a slice of the ham instead. Fletcher and Caleb sat together and Maisie either sat on my lap or Joe's lap durin dinner.

  After dinner, we all hung out again and watched a Christmas movie. Overall we had a lot of fun. Later that evening we also had desserts. I had a little slice of apple pie. Maisie also tried a tiny bit but didn't seem too keen on it. Later, I helped my mom do the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

  "What time is it?" I asked Joe and I joined him back on the sofa.

  "Half past 12," Joe answered.

  I took Maisie, who was fast asleep now, from Josh and put her in the baby carrier to sleep. Fletcher was growing tired and him and Caleb watched a movie and were both falling asleep.

  "Alyson," Jess said.

  "Yeah?"

  "We're going to the bedroom," Jess said holding Dillon's hand.

  "Goodnight, love ya," I said giving her a hug, "We'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

  "Of course," Jess smiled as she yawned.

  Jess and Dillon walked to the guest room and then closed the door. While I was talking to Jess, Josh got up and went outside with Chloe.

  "Where'd Josh and Chloe go?" I asked Joe.

  "Outside," Joe yawned.

  "Okay, I'm going to go say bye to them, then we can leave," I smiled.

  "Okay babe."

  I went outside into the cool darkness and looked on the patio. I couldn't see Josh and Chloe. I looked towards to playset and I could see them sitting on it making out. Damn, thing we're pretty passionate, that's all I am going to say about that.

  I decided not to embarass them and just went back inside and said thank you's to my parents and gave them hugs before we left.

  "Ready?" Joe asked.

  I nodded my head and Joe picked up the baby bag and Fletcher and I carried Maisie in the baby carrier to the car and drove back to the hotel. In the boot of the car we had a lot of Fletcher's and Maisie's toys that we not had to figure out how to get back home, although it shouldn't be too hard to put them back in the suitcase because they're now out of the packaging.

  "How're you feeling?" Joe asked.

  "Alright, my stomach doesn't hurt anymore," I grinned.

  "Good," Joe smiled.

  The kids were now both asleep and I went to go take off my make-up and clothes to prepare for bed.

  While taking off my make-up, Joe came and gave me a hug from behind. For a second, I thought he was butt-naked, but I then saw his tight boxer briefs in the mirror.

  "I love you," I smiled turning around and giving him a kiss.

  "I love you too," Joe said.

  Joe picked me up and carried me to the bed and layed me down on my back.

  I sat up and pulled on the waistband of Joe's boxer briefs that now appear tighter than they were minutes ago. Joe grabbed a silver packet from the bedside table and expertly slid it on.

  What a way to end Christmas.

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope everyone enjoys this chapter, I worked really hard on it. More twists and surprises coming up! I hope everyone has/had a nice Christmas surrounded by loved ones. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, hope you had a Happy Holiday! Love you all! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334 18 34
Amy is a student, with dreams of becoming a Journalist. But on her first visit to London she meets Joe Sugg, a youtuber and she instantly falls in lo...
2K 13 30
Jemma's life changes when she finds out about a certain someone on YouTube after years of watching gaming she always heard her friends talking about...
28.1K 416 24
A wattpad user who loves Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe on YouTube). This is a collection of Joe Sugg Imagines and FanFictions. Some of these Imagines deal w...
475K 7.7K 47
Another story about best friends who secretly have feelings for each others. But life has its own ups and downs. It's never as easy as expected...