Dog Deku

By kingnoble909

In a universe where Izuku Midoriya doesn't have a quirk still... But instead he has a mutation! More

1-Pain with a huge gain
2- My Mutation Does Not Define Me
3- Regret
4- Be Alright
5- Truth's and Forgiveness
6- Future
7- Sleepover
8- Big Skip
9- The Beast
10- Rescue
11- Inherit
12- Followers
13- Bestowed
14- Huge
15- One for All
16- Letters
17- School Shopping
18- ...first day
19- Fitness Gram Pacer Test
20- Heros v Villains
Question? Answer it or faster updates!!
21- Sorry
22- Tasty
23- Should I?
24- Lunch Things
25- Momo's Addiction
26- Cleaning
27- U. S. J Part 1
28- U.S.J Part 2
29- 4th Wall Part 1
30- 4th Wall Part 2
I have an idea
31- Bite
32- Mine
Hiatus
34- Race
35- Calvary
36- Rival
37- Performance
New Book
38- Burn
Recommendation
Recommendation Part 2
39- Rival & Internship
40- Street Dog's
41- Worried
42- Shouldn't Happen
Question?
43- Confrontation
44- #BestAuthor
45- Alpha
46- Killer
47- Declaration
Question?
48- Pack Member
49- Hang Out
50- Training
51- Exam Part 1
New Book (Plz Read)
52- Exam Part 2
53- Break Down
54- Protect
55- Stop
56- Almost
57- No Hero [18+]
58- Broken Bond's
59- Forest Attack
60- Muscle Villain
61- Creature
62- Another Victim
63- Taken
New Book Idea
64- Despair
Hiatus
65- Torture
BAD NEWS
66- Plan
67- Rescue
68- Alpha
69- Beta
70- No
71- Father?
72- Super Moves
73- Realization Part 1
74- Realization Part 2
Announcement
75- Realization Part 3

33- War

1.8K 66 6
By kingnoble909

Shinso’s Pov

God, I hate this freaking class. To be part of Class 1-C is a disgrace to me. It’s not like that I don’t like being in U.A. it’s just I want to be in the Hero class instead of the General Department. How was I supposed to know that the exams were going to regard people to have a physical quirk instead of a mental one? I can’t use mind control on a robot even if it responds, believe me, I tried.

As I was walking down the hallway I saw a crowd of students surrounding Class 1-A. The whole school is stuck between calling them “Class 13-A,” for how unlucky they are for the villain attack or “Trauma,” for how much trauma they’ve been through. I walk over to see what they are talking about.

“You really think your all that just because, you took down some villains before the rest of us huh?! Well, Class 1-B will destroy you during the Sports Festival next week!!  With me standing at the top above all of you!” A blond-headed kid said laughing. “You think you can beat us you crazed eyed freak?! You’re going to take that lie to hell because that’s where you’re going to explode your ass!!” The hedgehog yelled out charging at the dude. Before he can charge forward two huge arms come out from behind him and lifts him in the air. Then the legend itself reveals himself Izuku Midoriya the cutest/biggest/hottest person in the first-year U.A. students probably even the school.

“Kacchan stop your making the other classes not like us!!” Midoriya's pleads. I push my way o the front of the crowd. “Well look at that the school hotshot is hanging around this egomaniac loser! You better watch out Midoriya we don’t that attitude to affect you.” I put on my best cool act trying to put pressure on them. “Who the fuck is an egomaniac you bastard?” He replies. “You egomaniac shit...This is my declaration of war against Class 1-A. I will take my place in the Hero course and destroy you effortlessly.” I say getting face to face to the hedgehog. I walk past him and go towards Midoriya and starts to caress his ears. “That is sexual harassment!!” Glasses yelled. I give him a face of disdain, “Your whole entire class forced Midoriya to go shirtless and then groped him all over his body...drooling.” I say leaving them dumbstruck. “I will beat you and all these other extras,” Hedgehog says. “I’d like to see you try…”

I’d like to see you try

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 621 7
(This is very up but I keep it up for those who want to read) In this Bakugou got hit with a quirk that turned him into a wolf for the rest of his li...
254K 6.4K 31
Izuku MIdoriya is known to be quirkless. Well, that's what other people thought about him. They just didn't know that he was a late bloomer. Being to...
42K 1.7K 41
In this alternative universe, Midoriya Izuku has become a villain. He no longer fights for justice but for revenge. Will his childhood friend Bakugo...
519K 16.1K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...