The Problem Family | Namjin

By JungkookSimp22

A story about how Seokjin and Namjoon meet and fall in love after all the hardships the went through in life... More

The characters
original cover picture
The past of Jin and his family
The story of Namjoon and his family
Our normal day
Our routine
Meeting Jisoo
First Interaction
Urgent Low
Him again?
Talking to him
Am I falling for him?
Going out with him
Going out with him pt.2
He did WHAT!?!?
Who he is
Kiss
My Love
Change in the story
Meet my Family
Meeting my Family pt.2
Asking him out
Songs for him
The 2:30 AM Life
Date Night
A Loving Night
The day after
5 Kids
Without Ji
Album Release
Happy Juneteenth
Papa?
Fight pt. 1
Fight pt. 2
Make up
Make up pt. 2
First Concert
Without Namjoon
Man in my Bed
Bad Day
New Book?
Bad Day pt 2
New Book Pt 2
Finally just the Kim Family
the squeal is up!!
Please go check out my two new books
Hey, check out my new book๐Ÿฅฐ

I'm here for You

2.7K 127 31
By JungkookSimp22

"I've already got you, Jin. No need to hide my need for you anymore." He said following me.

"Shut up!" I say angry pouting.

He laughed and kissed my lips. God, how did I find this one? Do I really deserve him? He's adorable but also hot. I love him.

Jin POV:
I walked into the garage door and went into the kitchen giggling to myself. I hate Joon sometimes, but I love him most of the time. He is really a great guy, I wish I met him instead of Josh.

A pair of arms wrapping around my waist pulled me out of my thoughts. I turned and looked at him. He had the biggest smirk on his face.

"Joonie, aren't you supposed to be getting your sons and leaving?" I ask him turning to face him.

"Yea, but I thought I could stay the night." He said while starting to kiss my neck and wrapping his hands on my waist.

His kisses tickled me, so I giggled and pushed him a bit "Namjoon, no. There are 5 innocent children upstairs, who's minds don't need to be corrupted." I tell him, sternly.

"Fine." He said with a pout "But can I still sleep here tonight? I don't feel like driving anymore."

"Fine, you big baby." I say to him. He smiles at me and hugs me "Did you have dinner?"

"No and I haven't eaten since 4." He said while holding his stomach.

"Well you can have some kimchi fried rice, that's what we had today." I say as I take out the food from today's dinner.

His eyes light up when he sees the food. "Thanks, Hyung." He said excitedly "I really am hungry."

"No problem. Go move your car while I heat this up for you and lock the door when you get back inside." I tell him. He nodded and left the kitchen.

As I was heating up the food, I started to sing. This song I've been obsessed with. It's name is The Truth Untold. I don't know who sings it but it's a very beautiful song and kinda how I feel with Namjoon.

I want him to only see my strong side. I want him to see the part of me that smiles not cries. I hated when I cried in front of him. I don't want him or the kids to know that I fear walking outside everyday because I think that he is going to jump out and take us back to his ways of life. 

I guess I do wear a mask everyday to hide my fear and sadness that I have constantly. To hide the doubts I got about Namjoon loving me or about our restaurant actually being good. A mask to hide my truth.

"Wow…" I heard from behind me, making me jump about 20 feet in the air. 

I quickly turn around and see Joon standing there starstruck. My cheeks heat up. I don't know why I'm so embarrassed to have Namjoon hear me sing, but I am.

"Oh uh s-sorry." I say while looking down at the floor.

I hear footsteps and see feet in front of me. A gentle hand grabbed my chin to make me look up. I was met with the dimpled smile of Joonie. Just blinked at him.

"Why are you apologizing? Your voice is absolutely amazing. Perfect. Beautiful." He said while caressing my cheek gently.

I smiled back at him and hugged him. "Thanks, Joonie." I say from his chest.

"Anytime, Jinnie. Your voice is very good. We should do a song together where you sing and I rap." He said.

I pull away from the hug and start to shake my head repeatedly. "Nooo. I'm not THAT good." I say before chuckling a little.

"Yes, you are. I just heard you with my own ears. It was amazing. Your voice was very soothing." He said while following me over the microwave where his food was.

"Ok, but my voice isn't good enough to be a singer's. Plus I would never be a singer because all those people staring at me at once, scares me." I say as I hand him his food.

"Then your voice can just be on the track, that'll  work." He said with a big smile.

I just shook my head at him. "Oh Joonie." I say.

"What? Also, why that song? It's a very sad song, Hyung." He asked.

"Um…" I say not knowing how to answer. "Well… I like it because it represents me a lot."

His face goes to confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked, concerned.

"Well sometimes I feel like I hide behind a mask. I don't like to show anyone my weak side. So I often end up crying alone at night." I say looking down.

"Why? What weak side." He asked, sadden.

"Well, the side of me that fears everyday that Josh will come back. The side that cries a lot, but hates to cry in front of others. The side that puts on a strong face even when I feel weak. That weak side." I say while trying to not start crying. It's very overwhelming to talk about this to someone for the first time.

I feel myself being pulled into Joon's chest. He squeezes me tightly. I was very shocked. 

"It's ok to cry, Jin. And it doesn't make you weak for crying. It makes you human. We all have feelings of fear and sadness at times in life and the best thing to do sometimes is cry. But that doesn't make you weak."

"It lets you get your emotions out without saying words that might hurt you even more. Crying is the body's way to not only reduce emotional stress, but also process it. It also helps you tell others that you are hurting and you want those feelings to go away."

"I'm here, Hyung. I'm going to help you make those feelings go away. So cry all you want, Hyung. That won't change my mind that you are the strongest person I know." Namjoon said with a confident, but soothing voice.

Damn. Yoongi was right. He is great at giving inspirational words to someone in need. Because right after he finished talking, I felt all the feelings that I had been holding in for years, just being released through my tears.

I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed very tightly as I started to cry into his neck. I've never been able to have someone's shoulder to cry on because everyone had their own problems, so I just held it in and let them cry on my shoulder. It feels weird.

"It's ok, Jinnie. Let it all out." Joon said sweetly while rubbing my back and rocking me slowly.

Soon I was just sniffling on his shoulder. I didn't want to let him go. To me, this relationship was more than love, he was now someone that I absolutely needed to stay in my life. I needed him to be more than my husband or brick, I needed him to continue to be my guardian angel.

"Joonie, please don't ever leave me. Please. I won't be able to take it." I say with a hint of fear in my voice while hugging him tighter.

He hugs me tighter too "Don't worry, Jin. I'll never leave you." He said before kissing my forehead. 

I snuggled deeper into his neck. I felt him hook his arm under my legs and the other gripped my lower back. He picked me up.

"Come on. Let's go to sleep, it's late." He said as he walked towards the stairs of my house.

I laughed a little "You're talking like you know where my room is." I say to him while looking up at him.

"Well where is it then, Jinnie?" He asked as he reached the top of the stairs.

"Second door on the left." I say into his neck.

He walks to my door. After I opened the door, he walked in and gently sat me on the bed.

"I'm going to go turn off the lights and make sure everything's locked. Be right back." He said as he kissed my head and walked out the room.

I stand up and change into my pj's and set a pair out for Joon. After finishing changing I got into bed and let the warmth surround me.

After getting into bed, Joon walks in and smiles at me. He looked at the pajamas on the edge of the bed. "Are these for me, Jinnie?" He asked

"Yes, get dressed and lay down." I say as I get comfortable in the bed.

A minute or so later, I feel the bed dip from behind and then an arm going around my waist. I was then pulled backwards into a strong chest.

"Good night, Hyung." He said as he started to spoon me.

"Good night, Namjoonie." I say before falling asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...
14.5K 1.3K 18
In which Seokjin falls in love with his brother's seventeen years older caregiver. #1topjin - 26.02.2023.
311K 10.5K 50
In where Jungkook and Taehyung met each other again... But what if one doesn't remember the other one? This is the sequel book to 'MINE' If you hav...
91.7K 4.6K 29
Jin is just an ordinary young boy that dreaming to give his family a better future. He wants to marry a rich and handsome guy, that's his another dre...