Dear You

By AredgonAven22

You gotta speak to make things clearer. Sooshu <3 (G) i-dle More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
NOTE
15
16
17
NOTE
18
19
20
21
NOTE
22
23
NOTE:
24
26
27
28
EXTRA CHAPTER
EXTRA CHAPTER (2/End)
NOTE

25

1.6K 70 33
By AredgonAven22

Shuhua enters the school hurriedly as she's almost late for her class. But before she can run towards her classroom, she caught two people in the middle of the hallway, standing and talking to each other. Shuhua wouldn't bother about their business truth be told, except that one of the two is Seo Soojin.

"I love you Soojin, please be my girlfriend?" Shuhua couldn't see who the girl is because the latters back is what she's seeing.

But somehow the voice sounds a bit familiar to her. And moreover, she just heard the girl ask Soojin to be her girlfriend.

Shuhua frowned upon realizing it and so she immediately walked to where the two is, but she stopped upon hearing Soojin speak.

"I love you too Somi and yes, I'll gladly be your girlfriend." she saw how Soojin smiled after saying those words.

Shuhua saw how Soojin smiled at her as well after saying YES to Somi.

"oh God!" Shuhua screamed as soon as she sat up.

"what the?!" she said, frustrated.

"argh! it's the worst nightmare ever!" she says as she stood and went inside her bathroom to do her morning routines.

+++++

Shuhua arrived inside the school with a frown on her face. Her dream or nightmare as she calls it is still bugging her.

"Shu, El's been worried about you." she heard Tzuyu say beside her.

"okay." she said, not interested to talk at all.

"ow, what's with you?" Tzuyu curiously asks.

"had a nightmare." she answered as she closed her eyes.

Tzuyu looked at her in concern, "about what?" she asks, Shuhua does look like she's not feeling good at all and as her childhood friend and best friend, Tzuyu's worried.

"my Jinjin agreed to be Somi's girlfriend." Shuhua said and Tzuyu reacted immediately, slapping Shuhua's arm.

"yah!" she yelled and the few students who are already in the classroom turned to look at them.

Tzuyu remembered this is the second time she's done this and so she cleared her throat, apologizing to them before turning to look at Shuhua again.

And the girl's still sulking in her desk, no reaction at all about Tzuyu's behavior.

"I thought you had a really really bad dream and all." Tzuyu said, speaking in Mandarin and Shuhua turned to look at her, pouting.

"what if they really become one?" Shuhua asks and Tzuyu rolled her eyes at that.

"that will only happen if you don't make a move right now..there's not only you who can see how great Soojin is you know." Tzuyu said that made Shuhua pout even more.

Tzuyu just lets her be as she once again rolled her eyes and took her phone out, texting someone.

But after awhile, she turned to look at Shuhua again.

"El already told me about the meet-up later at lunch, I also told Sana about it and she agreed. We have to meet them both later after class so we can actually get visitors pass for them." Tzuyu said and Shuhua just nodded, not noticing how much Tzuyu is talking to her today. A rare thing since Tzuyu usually doesn't talk this much.

"where's your phone?" Tzuyu asks as Shuhua took it from her bag, handing it to her.

Tzuyu plugged it in on her powerbank and decided to put it inside her bag as their teacher then came inside the room.

"hopeless." she says as she shakes her head, glancing at Shuhua who's mind obviously gone to somewhere else.

+++++

Lunch came and Shuhua's slowly back to being her usual happy self, she still remembers the nightmare though but she chose to ignore it.

She walks towards their school entrance to meet both El and Sana who's already waiting for them.

"yah! Shushu, you're neglecting me as your best friend." El said as soon as they got their visitor pass, now walking back inside the school and towards the cafeteria.

"I'm not..I just forgot to text you since my phone died on me last night and I was so sleepy." she explained and El nodded, putting his arm around Shuhua's shoulder, ruffling her hair.

Some students saw them and immediately rumors about them circulated their whole school. Shuhua's famous after all.

"wow, will Soojin kill me for all these rumors going around?" El asks as he still has his arm around Shuhua.

"she wouldn't bother, I guess." she answered.

"yah! I'm finally going to meet my soon to be daughter-in-law!" she heard Sana happily say beside her and so she chuckled.

"I hope so." Shuhua said as they entered the cafeteria.

Shuhua found them on their usual spot and so she dragged El and Sana to go with her, Tzuyu following behind.

"hi everyone!" Shuhua happily greeted them, but her focus is only on Soojin who seems to be busy with her phone.

"hi!" Yuqi greeted back.

"wait, leave your things here first and let's go order something." Shuhua said and the three agreed.

"we'll be right back!" Shuhua said as she once again dragged the two.

Meanwhile, Soojin looks up from her phone to look at where Shuhua went.

"they kind of look good together." Yuqi said, looking for Soojin's reaction.

"they do." was her only response and the four of them shook their heads at how hopeless Soojin looks.

Soojin continued to watch Shuhua and El together and she saw how Shuhua just lets El hold her hand, lean on her shoulder and put his arms around her like that.

can't it be me instead? she thinks as the four is walking back to where their seat is.

Soojin then pretended to be busy with her phone again.

"hi again everyone." Shuhua greeted them again and Miyeon and Yuqi chuckled.

Shuhua then sat beside Soojin as she tried to check what the girl is doing with her phone, then suddenly she heard someone clear their throat.

"Shushu." El called and Shuhua looked at him, who's just sitting beside her, Tzuyu and Sana on El's right side.

"right!" Shuhua awkwardly laughs.

"you all know who Tzuyu is..BUT, you gays haven't met the love of her life, Sana." she said, introducing Sana to everyone.

"hi, I'm Minatozaki Sana." she greets and Yuqi had her eyes wide.

"wait, so Tzuyu's in a relationship?" she asks, shocked.

Sana, though confused, she still nodded with a smile on her face.

"I actually transferred here in Korea because of her." Tzuyu spoke that earned an awed expression from the others.

"that's sweet." Soyeon said, smiling at the two.

"yes, she's the sweetest..also the coldest." Sana said, clinging on to Tzuyu who only rolled her eyes at her.

"you both are cute together." Minnie commented and the two thanked her.

While everyone's talking around her, Soojin's on her own world thinking about Shuhua.

It actually doesn't matter now that Tzuyu is not whom Shuhua likes or her ideal girl because Shuhua's already bound to marry someone else.

And as that thought consumed her, she decided to just breathe some fresh air.

"and this is---" she cuts Shuhua off just before the girl can introduce El.

"excuse me..I need to go somewhere else." Soojin said, standing from her seat.

"eh? to where Jinjin~ah?" Shuhua asks her and she so doesn't want to hear Shuhua's excited voice right now.

Or be with her presence. She feels like it's slowly killing her.

"she texted me and I'm about to go meet her now." Soojin lied and she then smiled at Shuhua.

"this is very important..I'll meet you all later, I mean..I'll try to come back as soon as I can." she continued as the others nodded at her.

She then turned her back on them.

Any second now she's going to cry from how she's feeling.

As she walks away, she can hear Shuhua's voice calling for her, followed by Minnie's voice telling Shuhua to just let her be.

I really need to move on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 600 9
after having a one night stand, jeon soyeon and song yuqi end up living together and slowly realize their feelings are much more than just what they...
234K 6.5K 36
"Stay with me" Soojin whispers. I've always been here, when will she realise. Soojin and shuhua are members of the popular girl group (g)-idle, they...
230K 8.1K 41
Soojin and Shuhua are members of the famous kpop group (g)idle. Shuhua loves Soojin, but Soojin never notices. this is a sooshu fic, since i've rec...
3.3K 131 10
"Each legacy gets 1 power. Why do you have three?!" "I don't know! Ask lilith or something!" ._. A (G)-IDLE FANFICTION because I am obsessed with Jeo...