(GxG)Forever in love, the seq...

By Psycopqth

What's happening now after kaliana found her true mate Mabel and her real loving family. Kaliana needs a chan... More

chapter 1
AU- I made a boo boo
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11:

chapter 8

826 55 1
By Psycopqth

Addilyn came and brought the three of us home and before I was able to get to bed kaytlin gave me a bit of a telling off I mean I know we haven't talked as much as we did cause she's working at the school with Alicia and even she said that it doesn't matter what she's doing I should tell her everything good or bad.

After kaytlin said that she just hugged me "don't be stupid again, you have a family and a pack for a reason. And you're lucky their both. Ok" she let go of me and smiled "i should get back home and see if I'm going to get in trouble from Alicia because I sort of just left. Ill see you later little sis".

I sighed and then sat down on the couch. The new pack house was complete empty now so were still all living at kris's for the time being kris says that hell clear out this house and use some of the furniture for the new house, and that we could use this house as another pack house for when the time comes for the pack expanding and growing.

I felt a slight headache coming on and I started rubbing my temples trying to sooth it a little "hey, you wanna go up to bed?" Mabel asked me as she came and sat down beside me, putting her arm behind me and slightly rubbing up and down my back. "i would but I'm too tired, I mean this couch seems comfy enough" I said and mabel just laughed.

"i assure you the couch is not comfortable to sleep on. Come on" mabel wrapped her arm under the back of my legs and then the other behind my back. Then she lifted me up and started heading upstairs to our room.

"you know I kind of like the fact that I'm the strongest one out of the two of us now" mabel said with a grin. "i have never let you put me on my back before and I don't plan on letting you now even if I'm not as strong" I said looking at her but then she just laughed. "true. But I have definitely put you on your back more than once and if I remember correctly, you enjoyed it. Very much" I felt my face slightly heat up and I just gasped.

We got into the room and she lay me down on the bed and then placed the blanket over me "hows that?" She asked after kissing my forehead. "theres still something missing" I hit the space beside me and she smiled and began walking around the bed. She kicked her shoes off, and took her top off just leaving her sports bra on and then took her jeans off and tossed them on the floor. She lifted the blanket and then got in beside me, getting closer before she dropped the blanket over her shoulder and then wrapped her arm around my waist. "goodnight gorgeous" mabel kissed my cheek and then lay back down.

I woke up and rolled over but felt that the bed was empty, I slowly opened my eyes to see that the curtains had been opened and the window too letting in a nice breeze. I don't have a headache anymore, my body doesn't ache, I actually feel alright. Apart from the fear of nor being able to be who I was before.

I got up and put one of my oversized hoodies on and some shorts that were on the floor beside my bed. I walked downstairs and saw that no one was downstairs, I couldn't hear anyone talking, I couldn't sense them, so I walked around for a little bit. After looking around the house I wondered out to the back yard, which was basically a field.

I saw everyone training some in wolf form and some not, it was a bit more difficult to see them properly cause I was so far away.

"why did no one wake me?" I asked as I walked closer to them, everyone stopped and turned towards me. I heard mabel tell them to continue training and asked jess to come with her. They got up to me and mabel gave me a small kiss "good morning, I thought you would need more rest and I didn't want to wake you. But how are you feeling?" She asked holding her hand up to my forehead seeing if my temperature had come back probably.

"yeah better, no headache or ache anywhere in-fact. So um about the thing that I told you did you tell anyone else?" I asked worried that they'd all know and be weird around me.

"they only know about the serum, and that its temporary. But the other thing only me jess and addilyn knows" I just nodded and then looked back over to them.

"so temporary, a day, a week, a year. I mean has addilyn been Able to get anything out of the guy who drugged me" I asked them "well he doesn't know how his own serum actually works. I mean he hasn't been able to test it on anything obviously since your one of a kind. We only know what's in it but addilyn isn't a scientist she's a witch and whatever is in your system is nothing to do with magic, which is unusual".

"ok. Well the downside to me being human technically is that I am very vulnerable. I can't defend myself and if the guy has told anyone that it worked and I'm weak then we're all gonna have problems" I feel weird in my own skin and I don't like it, I don't feel safe and I don't feel like myself.

"no ones gonna let anything happen to you" jess said as she gave me a hug but as she did she started squeezing a bit too hard. "j-jess, your sort of hurting me" I tried pushing her off but she wouldn't. "jess?" Mabel said as she tried to push her off too.

And then finally yes let go stumbling back a little sounding a little shaky. "what is it?" I asked knowing that she clearly saw something "i mean that was a bit of a blur and a rush but um. Uh the mystery guy addilyn I saw him making the antidote. And there's something else" jess started holding her head in pain, I haven't seen this happen before. "i can't see it. It's like it won't let me, it went black after that" I just shook my head and rubbed her shoulder.

"its fine, now that we know he has an antidote that's enough. You don't need to hurt yourself to find more" I said and she just smiled as she took her hands away from her head.

"ill phone addilyn, tell her to get where the antidote is out of him and if he won't talk then do anything to get it out of him" I just nodded and mabel went back into the house to go get her phone.

"how does it feel not having your wolf side right now" jess asked curiously, I mean she knew what she was her whole life the history, the pack, the looking forward to a mate. A soulmate and the incredible amount of happiness that brings. "everything feels, weird. Everything dulled, everything gone even the feeling of me and mabels bond. It hurts" I felt myself choke up a little wishing that it comes back because that's what I miss the most, the feeling that our bond made.

"we'll find a way to fix it kal. I promise, everyones gonna help. Then after that if your still having that other issue. Me mabel and addilyn are going to help you with that too" I just nodded and she gave me another hug. "we've been through a hell of a lot and don't think we can't get you through this either. I'm going to go back to train the now, but if you need anything I'm right here" I watched as she ran off back with the rest.

As I turned and went to walk back to the house I felt a shooting pain across my chest and up through my neck, I slowly dropped to my knees and just sat for a second. But about a minute later it was gone. Well that was weird. I got back up and headed upstairs for a bath, maybe that'll help me relax a little bit more.

As I got upstairs and began to run the bath luckily it didn't take too long. The water was really warm. I closed the door over and got undressed but as I got undressed I caught a glimpse of myself in the big mirror that was on the wall above the sink.

"oh my god" I felt my eyes start welling up at the sight of me.

Across my chest were scars, the scars that mars left when she tried to kill me. The claw marks, they weren't there before, they healed and disappeared. Even though I hate her what she done to me that day broke me because I didn't have the memories that I do now of me and mabel. What I felt before, it was real, and I did love mars. But the hate in my heart complete pushed that out.

I covered my mouth trying not to make a sound as I cried remembering everything about that day, and some things from before.

The pain in the yard, that's what was happening that's when the scars came back. I quickly got closer to the mirror and lifted my hair over the one shoulder, and there it was too. When I killed mars it disappeared the bite she left on my neck was there. I lifted my hand to feel the slightly rough marks on my neck and they were really sensitive and sore, like a bad bruise.

"hey, I phoned addilyn and she said that she's close to getting the answer out of him. So that's good news" I quickly wiped away my tears and then talked to her from the bathroom. "yeah, t-thats great" shit I pushed the door some more so it clicked close. I turned the bath off and climbed in.

"kaliana? Hey it going to be o-" mabel had walked in and I quickly pulled my knees up to my chest hiding the scars.

"whats wrong?" She asked as she kneeled aside the bath and wiped under my eye, guess I didn't get all the tears. "nothing, nothings wrong" she looked at me with a look that clearly said. I'm not stupid. And then I also remembered the conversation we had in the hospital that I can tell her everything. I let out a sigh and slowly let my legs fall flat in the tub, she looked down and I saw that she was taken aback.

"when did that happen? How have I never seen those scars before?" She looked back up and looked kind of sad. "they appeared when I was outside about half an hour ago but I only saw them when I was getting in here" I said running my hand over the bumpy skin.

"what do you mean appeared?" She asked carefully touching the scars but I winced and shuffled back a little.

"before you came the day when we killed John, Kate and mars. Mars did this to me, she either did it to try and kill me or weaken me for John and Kate. But when she did this it only healed when I killed her and they they were gone. Along with this" I turned slightly and moved my hair again and showed her the mark mars left.

I saw the reddish pink fill her eyes and I saw that she was getting angry. I mean even though she's a vampire and I'm a were-. Not a werewolf at the moment, she can still mark me because she was previously a wolf plus were mates and have been for hundreds of years. Nothing like this has ever happened she's always been the one that was supposed to mark me and being on the run and barely making it to 17 we've never had that chance.

And now mars doing that has taken that away from her, and me. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't think it was going to come back. I hate what she did to me. I'm sorry" her eyes went back to the normal greyish green colour. "you don't need to apologise. You had no idea what was going to happen" she leaned over and placed her hand on my face and kissed my forehead and then my lips. Even without the bond her kisses are still comforting and really really nice.

"ill let you have your bath in peace. And after i'll make you lunch for when you get out" she rubbed her thumb up and down the side of my face and walked out closing the door behind her.

I lay back in the bath and just closed my eyes letting the warm water relax my body. After a while I finally opened my eyes again and sat up, my back was stiff and my finger tips were wrinkly. Did I fall asleep? I quickly got out and wrapped my towel around me feeling the cold air hit my body. I dried myself off and got some clothes on and just dried my hair with the towel a little so I could head downstairs.

I reached the kitchen and everyone was sitting down at the table while mabel was up at the counter making me a wrap. "hey, how was your bath?" Mabel asked as I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist. "how long have I been up there for after you left?" I asked nuzzling my head into her neck. "about an hour maybe, the water must've gotten cold" she said finishing off making my lunch.

"well I definitely feel asleep, cause one minute you were there and once you left about a minute later I woke up with, with wrinkly fingers" I showed her my hands and she just laughed.

"well I'm glad you woke up in time for lunch cause you missed breakfast. So I guess this is your important meal of the day for today" she turned around in my grasp and gave me a small kiss.

"thank-you" I gave her a kiss again then took the plate out of her hands. As I walked over to the table and sat down everyone was looking at me.

"what?" I asked as I took a bite out of my food "nothing its just, I find it funny that I can finally push your around" kris said as he picked up his mug and used his other to push my head away as he walked past to get more coffee.

"yeah well you'll regret pushing me around to much cause, addilyn close to getting the cure for whatever he did" I said as I swallowed the wrap and took a sip of my water.

"yeah but for now. There's not much you can do about it" yeah and honestly even after I get the antidote I still don't think i'll be able to do much about it, unless my 'performance anxiety' disappears.

"well she warned you kris, and I think she'll get you back ten times worse" kris went to go for my head again but I quickly stood up and went to hit him but he didn't budge and a shooting pain went up my hand and then up my arm a little.

"shit!" I winced and then held onto my arm, mabel whizzed around the table and quickly but gently held onto my arm and checked it.

"i- I'm fine" I said as she slowly tried turning my wrist but I quickly pulled away "it not fine, its already bruising. A sprain doesn't bruise this quickly, you might have done something a bit more serious" mabel said.

"kal, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" kris said and I could see that he felt bad.

"kris im the one who hit you but clearly I'm more fragile now." I sighed and held onto my hand again so I could relax it a little.

"you know I think I might go see addilyn. To see if she's got anything" I went to walk away but mabel called my name "ill drive you, cause you can't drive yourself with that wrist" I just shook my head and said it was fine.

"ill be fine, ill just phone addilyn see if she can quickly get me" I felt kind of embarrassed, I mean I still feel like their leader and that I shouldn't show weakness infant of them because I'm meant to be their alpha. I'm meant to be the strongest so I can protect them.

I pulled out my phone and called addilyn "hey, kaliana. Turns out the antidote was right in front of our faces the whole time. You want to come on over now" she said as I heard the mystery guy talking in the background.

"i can't drive right now, would it be too much to ask if you could come and get me quickly?" I heard her tell him to shut up and then she answered "no of course not just give me a-" and then she appeared in front of me, just like that, poof. "second" she said as she took the phone away from her ear and then smiled but then looked down to my arm.

"what happened?" She asked as she got closer "hitting my brother because he was teasing me wasn't a good idea" she held my wrist in her hand and then chanted something.

"eam dolorem colporis, ut evanescant et sana eam" she took her hand away and the bruising and pain went away. "what was that?" I asked "well it was just a small healing spell"she said as she held onto my arm ready to take us to her house.

"you don't usually chant when doing spells" I said looking at her "some spells require chanting and some don't. Its usually the more in depth, something that would have an effect on a person usually uses chanting but other than that, its just the mind". And a couple of seconds later we were in her house. Standing in front of the guy who darted me.

"hows being human treating you?" He said with a grin. It looks like addilyn did quite a bit to get answers out of him, he was bloody and had bruises over his face. "meh, I guess I'm doing alright. So apparently you you've told addilyn about the antidote" I said as I walked over to him.

"mhmm yeah I did tell addilyn. Ill let her do the honers though" he said grinning.

I turned back to addilyn and she let out a big sigh and then began talking "well from what he said. The antidote is in his blood but the the thing is once you get the antidote you will become the guardian again but with that you'll end up biting him and probably turn him into another like kris and the rest of your pack" I looked to addilyn with a questioning look but I think she knew what I was thinking.

Before I was drugged I couldn't access that ability, I can't make anymore like my family because of the whole trauma or mental block and not being able to access my wolf side completely.

He probably doesn't even know what I am capable of when I am the guardian. I mean if I do happen to get my abilities back and me biting him as guardian works, I know for a fact that he won't be getting the luxury of becoming stronger.

"fine. But how am I meant to do this, I don't exactly have sharp teeth anymore" I said to him

"don't worry right now your body is caving the antidote even though you have no idea so if you just get a small cut on my neck and drink it. Your fangs will eventually grow in then bite down" he sighed and then smiled. "now shall we begin" I looked at addilyn and nodded.

Addilyn walked over to her desk and then pulled a knife out "if you do anything stupid you're dead" she said as she held the knife up to the side of his neck. "aww don't worry ill be out of your pretty red head soon enough" she quickly sliced a bit of his neck and then I walked closer.

"isn't this exciting" he said with a smile and he genuinely looked excited about this, if only he knew.

I got closer and let my mouth meet his skin and for a second it was absolutely disgusting but then it was so different, he was right. Whatever it was, I was craving for it without realising. I could feel myself get stronger and stronger. I clasped my arm around the other side of his neck and pulled him closer. "r-red. She can stop now" I felt my fangs puncture his skin and that's when he started trying to get out of my grip but that caused me to tighten my grasp and my bite.

"red she's, she's gonna kill me. That wasn't, wasn't the deal" I could hear he was getting a bit drowsy. And a couple of seconds later I tore my mouth away pulling part of his throat, once I looked up his body was limp. Eyes open and dull and some blood pouring down his top.

"did it work?" I turned to addilyn feeling everything buzzing but when I looked to her she jumped a little. "wow" she took a slight step back while I stood there breathing heavily feeling my body become what it was before.

"what?" I growled out but I didn't mean to "i can feel your power, your anger its radiating. Its intoxicating" she's right I could feel the anger course through my body, but I don't know why. When I couldn't shift I was so emotional getting angry over the silliest things but now. Now that Ive gotten the antidote for whatever he made all I feel is anger.

"somethings wrong" I felt myself heating up and the pain course through my body, my body is trying to shift. "arhgg" I grasped my head and fell to my knees. "kaliana? What's happening?" Addilyn kneeled beside me and went to touch my back but I quickly shrugged her off because it caused even more pain, it was so sensitive. I've never had anyone be there when this was happening, reminder don't let anyone come into contact cause that causes more pain.

"i-i need to get out of here...outside" I stood up stumbling a little but then quickly rushed towards the door, opening it up and then going down the steps falling into the gravel that was at the bottom. "get mabel. I want her here" addilyn vanished and about a minute or so later she popped back with mabel trying to get out of her grip.

"mabel what the-" I saw mabel turn around in blurred vision and saw her come closer to me.

"don't, touch me!" I fell onto my side and felt every muscle in my body tense "addilyn what's wrong with her, what's happening?" I could see my claws start to grow through slightly which was painful. It might be worse than before because I was able to partially shift, the teeth, the claws, a little in the face but now it's barely anything and its still just as painful.

"her body is trying to shift" addilyn said "this is what's been happening when she's tried to shift before?" I rolled onto my back and hit my hands off of the gravel and I looked up to mabel. "i don't know. Maybe" after a couple more minutes of trying to get my body to relax and stop trying to change, the pain finally stopped. My clothes were soaked in sweat and I could feel it drip down my face.

After I sat for a minute trying to catch my breathe mabel slowly came and knelt down beside me "hey, its gonna be ok" she hesitated wether on not to put her hand on my back because I told her not to before but I shuffled over and played my head on top of her lap and placed my hand on her knee gripping it slightly. "...kal" I felt her hand land on the top of my head and I could feel the beautiful feeling the warmth, the fireworks and the electricity "i can feel it again" I said in a sigh of relief. she began stroking my hair, moving the stray strands behind my ear. "just focus on that feeling ok. I'm here , just relax and breathe. Rest" I felt my eyes close over and let my sense just be filled with her presence. Her scent, her touch, the coldness of her skin, her voice. Everything was much clearer, I don't think it has ever been this clear and wonderful before. I guess I appreciate it more because I lost it for a while.

I tried to get up because the ground was damp and dirty but mabel didn't let me "your going to her your clothes dirty" I said finally sitting up after moving her arm "my clothes getting dirty are the least of my worries. Come here". She moved her legs so she had them crossed then she put her arms around my waist and pulled me onto her lap "lets just sit for a minute ok. There's no rush" she placed her hand on my head and gently pushed it into the crook of her neck, then she put one arm over my lap holding me close and the other was gently stroking up and down my arm.

"what if I fall asleep?" I asked her but she just chuckled "then you'll fall asleep and ill get to carry you back home".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 161 22
Harrison a young werewolf who's life in highschool changes completely due to meeting Sebastian a stern yet loving alpha wolf. Harrison has a very ant...
41.7K 1K 15
Tara rejected her mate after her mate had the dream about her. Tara was scared because Konnie was her student. Konnie disappears and no one knows any...
6K 258 23
𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬... follow the heartwarming journey of Allisa, a resilient 19-year-old girl, as she...
31.9K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...