Shelby Winchester's Backstory...

By Ziehmer28

What if Dean and Sam had a sister? When Dean, Sam, and there little sister Shelby were kids Shelby was taking... More

Pilot Pt. 1
Pilot Pt. 2
Sister Pt. 1
Sister Pt. 2
Family Ghost Pt. 1
Family Ghost Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 1
Sammy Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 3
Sammy Pt. 4
Wendigo Pt. 1
Wendigo Pt. 3
Dead In The Water Pt. 1
Dead In The Water Pt. 2
Dead In The Water Pt. 3
Phantom Traveler Pt. 1
Phantom Traveler Pt. 2
phantom traveler Pt. 3
Bloody Mary Pt. 1
Bloody Mary Pt. 2
Bloody Mary Pt. 3
Skin Pt. 1
Skin Pt. 2
Skin Pt. 3
Hook Man Pt. 1
Hook Man Pt. 2
Hook Man Pt. 3
Bugs Pt. 1
Bugs Pt. 2
Home Pt. 1
Home Pt. 2
Home Pt. 3
Asylum Pt. 1
Asylum Pt. 2
Aslum Pt. 3
Scarcrow Pt.1
Scarecrow Pt. 2
Scarecrow Pt. 3
Faith Pt.1
Faith Pt. 2
Faith Pt. 3
Rout 666 Pt. 1
Route 666 Pt. 2
Route 666 Pt. 3
Nightmare Pt. 1
Nightmare Pt. 2
Nightmare Pt. 3
The Benders Pt. 1
The Benders Pt. 2
The Benders Pt. 3
Shadow Pt. 1
Shadow Pt. 2
Shadow Pt. 3
Hell House Pt. 1
Hell House Pt. 2
Hell House Pt. 3
Something Wicked Pt. 1
Something Wicked Pt. 2
Something Wicked Pt. 3
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 1
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 2
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 3
The Truth and The Consequences Pt. 1
The Lie and The Consequences Pt. 2
Salvation Pt. 1
Salvation Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 1
Devil's Trap Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 3
Discontinuing Story.... Sort of?

Wendigo Pt. 2

747 26 1
By Ziehmer28

Dean

Sam, Shelby and I knocked on Mr. Shaw's door and he opened it with a cigarette in his mouth. “Look, ranger, I don't know why you're asking me about this, it's public record. I was a kid. My parents got mauled by a” Sam interrupts “Grizzly, that's what attacked them” Sam asked. Shaw takes a puff of his cigarette, takes it out, and nods “the other people that went missing that year, those bear attacks too” I asked.

There was a pause “what about all the people that went missing this year, same thing” Shelby asked? Another pause “we knew what we were dealing with, we might be able to stop it” I said “I seriously doubt that. Anyways, I don't see what difference it would make” Shaw says and sits down. “You wouldn't believe me, nobody ever did” Shaw said as Sam sits down across from him.

“Mr. Shaw, what did you see” Shelby asked making Shaw pause “nothing, it moved too fast to see. It hid too well, I heard it though, a roar. Like...no man or animal I ever heard” Shaw said “it came at night” Sam asked? Shaw nodded “got inside your ten” Sam asked “it got inside our cabin. I was sleeping in front of the fireplace when it came in. It didn't smash a window or break the door, it unlocked it. Do you know of a bear that could do something like that? I didn't even wake up till I heard my parents screaming” Shaw said.

“It killed them” Sam asked “dragged them off into the night” Shaw said nodding “why it left me alive, been asking myself that ever since” Shaw said and his hands go to his collar. “Did leave me this, though” Shaw opens his collar to reveal three long scars. Claw marks. We all look look at them “there's something evil in those woods. It was some sort of a demon” Shaw said.

I, Sam, and I walk the length of a corridor with rooms on either side “spirits and demons don't have to unlock doors. If they want inside, they just go through the walls” I said “so it's probably something else, something corporeal” Sam said “corporeal, excuse me, professor” I said. “Shut up, so what do you think” Sam said with a small smile.

“The claws, the speed that it moves... could be a skinwalker, maybe a black dog” Shelby said. “Whatever we're talking about, we're talking about a creature, and it's corporeal, which means we can kill it” I said. We walked outside and I opens the trunk of the Impala, then the weapons box, and props it open with a shotgun. He puts some guns in a duffel bag while Sam leans in.

“We cannot let that Haley girl go out there” Sam said “oh yeah, what are we gonna tell her? That she can't go into the woods because of a big scary monster” I asks “yeah” Sam said like it was obvious. “Yeah, you have fun trying to convince her to stay out” Shelby said. I looked at Sam “Shelby's right, her brother's missing, Sam. She's not gonna just sit this out. Now we go with her, we protect her, and we keep our eyes peeled for our fuzzy predator friend” I said and picks up the duffel bag.

“Finding Dad's not enough” Sam said as Shelby slams the weapons box shut, then the trunk. “Now we gotta babysit too” Sam asks as I stares at Sam “what” Sam asks “nothing” I said and throws the duffel bag at Sam and walks off with Shelby as Sam stares after him.

Sam, Shelby and I pull up into the forest making Hayley, Roy (a ranger), and Ben (Hayley's little brother) turn and look at us. Hayley shakes her head while we get out of the car. Sam opens the back door of the Impala and pulls out the duffel bag “you guys got room for two more” I asked “wait, you want to come with us” Hayley asked?

“Who are these guys” Roy asked “apparently this is all the park service could muster up for the search and rescue” Hayley said with a smirk. Sam heads past everyone “you're rangers” Roy asked us? “That's right” Shelby said standing next to me “who's this” Hayley asked nodding towards Shelby. “This, is an old friend, knows here animals” I said “and you're hiking out in biker boots and jeans” Hayley asked Shelby.

Shelby looks down at himself “I don't do shorts” Shelby said walking past Hayley and I nod to Hayley before walking with Shelby. “What, you think this is funny, it's dangerous back country out there. Her brother might be hurt” Roy said and Sam turns back. “Believe me, I know how dangerous it can be” Shelby said. “We just wanna help them find their brother, that's all” I said.

We start hiking through the forest, Roy in the lead, then me, Hayley, Shelby, Ben, and Sam. “Roy, you said you did a little hunting” I asked “yeah, more than a little” Roy said. “Uh-huh, what kind of furry critters do you hunt” I asked “mostly buck, sometimes bear”. “Have Bambi or Yogi ever hunt you back” Shelby ask making me smile and I walk in front of Roy.

Roy grabs me making everyone stop and look at us. “Whatcha doing, Roy” I asked him as he grabs a stick and pokes a bear trap that I had almost stepped in. “You should watch where you're stepping, Ranger” Roy says and drops the stick and retakes the lead. “It's a bear trap” Dean said with a laugh and we hiked on.

Hayley catches up to me “you didn't pack any provisions. You guys are carrying a duffel bag. You're not rangers” Hayley said then grabs my arm making me stop and Sam and Shelby stop as well, looking at us. “So who the hell are you” Hayley asks as Ben goes past us. Sam and Shelby looked on me and I nodded my head telling them to keep moving.

Sam listens but Shelby still stands behind Hayley making me sigh. “Sam and I are brothers, Shelby's are little sister and we're looking for our father. He might be here, we don't know. I just figured that you and me, we're in the same boat” I said “why didn't you just tell me that from the start” Hayley asks.

“I'm telling you now, besides it's probably the most honest I've ever been with a woman, ever” I said. “It's true” Shelby says and passes us “I can tell she's your sister” Hayley said nodding to Shelby. “So we okay” I asked and Hayley paused “yeah, okay” “and what do you mean I didn't pack provisions” I asked and pull out a big bag of M&Ms and sticks my hand in the bag as I hike on. Giving Shelby some along the way.

Shelby

Roy leads the way, followed by Sam, Ben, Hayley, Dean, and me “this is it, Blackwater Ridge” Roy said as Sam heads past him and we all stop. “What coordinates are we at” Sam asks as Roy pulls out a GPS “thirty-five and minus one-eleven” Roy says and Dean and I join Sam and listen. “You hear that” I asked “yeah, not even crickets” Sam said “I'm gonna go take a look around” Roy said.

“You shouldn't go off by yourself” Sam said to Roy “that's sweet, don't worry about me” Roy said and waves his gun and pushes between us to retake the lead. Dean turns back to the others as Ben and Haley catch up “all right, everybody stays together, let's go” Dean said. “Dean, I have a bad feeling about this” I said to Dean as he looked at me and sighed “yeah, so do I”, we started to hike again.

We are looking around near a large rock “Haley, over here” Roy yells and Hayley runs towards Roy's voice, followed by everyone else. We come to a halt “oh my God” Hayley say as we see a few tents that are torn open and bloody and all the supplies are scattered “looks like a grizzly” Roy said.

“Tommy” Hayley called and took off her backpack and went through the campsite “Tommy” Hayley yells again. Sam moves to catch up with her “shh” “Tommy” “shhhh” Sam says again “why” Hayley asked. “Something might still be out there” Sam said as Dean and I went up ahead “Sam” Dean called. Sam came over to us and crouches next to us.

“The bodies were dragged from the campsite, but here, the tracks just vanish” Dean said “that's weird” Sam said. “What isn't wired in this world” I said and stand up as does Dean and Sam. “I'll tell you what, that's no skinwalker or black dog” Dean said and we head back to the campsite. Hayley starts to cry when she see's his cellphone with blood all over it.

Dean crouches next to her “hey, he could still be alive” Dean said and she gives him a look. “Help! Help” someone screams as Dean cocks one of his guns and I grab one too, cocking mine as we run threw the woods. “Help, somebody” we stop when we reached the spot it sounded like it was coming from and look around but we find no one. “It seemed like it was coming from around here, didn't it” Hayley asked as we all listen “everybody back to camp” Sam says and we run back,

All of our bags and supplies are missing “our packs” Hayley says “so much for my GPS and my satellite phone” Roy says bending down and looking at where his bag was. “What the hell is going on” Hayley asked “it's smart, it wants to cut us off so we can't call for help” Sam said. “You mean someone, some nutjob out there just stole all our gear” Roy says as Sam walks over to Dean and I “I need to speak with you, in private” Sam said to us and we head a little ways away from the group.

“Let me see Dad's journal” Sam said and Dean hands it to him as he opens it and flips through pages until he finds a particular page. “All right, check that out” Sam said and points to a First Nations style drawing of a figure. “Oh come on, wendigos are in the Minnesota woods or, or northern Michigan. I've never even heard of one this far west” Dean said.

“Think about it, Dean, the claws, the way it can mimic a human voice” “great” I said with a sighed and Dean takes out his pistol and points to my gun “well then these are useless” Dean said. Sam starts to walk past us “if this really is a wendigo then we have to get these people out of here” I said and Dean heads back while I stay there for a second.

I remembered something, my phone, I have it with me. I polled out my phone and held it up trying to get a bare. All of a sudden I felt something grab my leg, polling me down to the ground. My head hit the ground hard, knocking me out and making me drop my gun,

Dean

“All right, listen up, it's time to go. Things have gotten... more complicated” Sam said to everyone. “What” Hayley asked confused “kid, don't worry, whatever's out there, I think I can handle it” Roy said “it's not me I'm worried about. If you shoot this thing, you're just gonna make it mad, we have to leave, now” Sam said “one, you're talking nonsense and two, you're in no position to give anybody orders” Roy yelled. “Relax” I said “we never should have let you come out here in the first place, all right? I'm trying to protect you” Sam said.

This was not going to be good. Roy steps right up to Sam “you protect me? I was hunting these woods when your mommy was still kissing you good night” Roy said “yeah? It's a damn near perfect hunter, it's smarter than you, and it's gonna hunt you down and eat you alive unless we get your stupid, sorry ass out of here” Sam said. Roy laughs “you know you're crazy, right” Roy said “yeah, you ever hunt a wen-” before Sam can finish I push him to the side.

“Chill out” I say to Sam “stop, stop it, everybody just stop, look, Tommy might still be alive and I'm not leaving here without him” Hayley said to us a bit mad. There was a long pause as I look around “where's Shelby” I said and everyone looks around. “Shelby” I call out, no answer. “Stay here” Sam says to Hayley and everyone as we head a little bit in the woods.

“Shelby” Sam and I call “Dean over here” Sam yells and I quick jogged over seeing Shelby sit up holding her head and Sam kneeling next to her. “What happen” I asked and knelt down next to er as well “that stupid windigo got me” Shelby said. “I found my phone but apparently it doesn't want us to make any calls any time soon” Shelby said as we helped her up.

We headed back to the camp “it's getting late. This thing is a good hunter in the day, but an unbelievable hunter at night. We'll never beat it, not in the dark. We need to settle in and protect ourselves” I said as Shelby sat down on a log near by. “How” Hayley asked scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 2.6K 78
When Maddison and her brothers join forces with their father to fight the Yellow-Eyed Demon, they narrowly escape with their lives. Maddison and the...
9.4K 274 26
๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ: ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ 1-5 ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฌ๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐—” ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ i do not own Supernatural, any of the characters or their...
1K 83 16
"Ok, now you've been properly screwed. And here I thought you would be a challenge," Nicole said with a click of her tongue. "Pity." "Double or nothi...
56.9K 1.6K 61
With the opening of the Gate to Hell, Maddison and the boys find themselves thrust into the middle of a war with darkness. The three hunters have to...