The Alpha's Angel

By Angie8177

When spirited Angel, Hannah is cast down from the heavens for her disobedience, she stumbles into the path of... More

Note to reader
Intro
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Hey!!!

1.5K 63 12
By Angie8177

@AradiaCline32  I'm sorry you feel this way and your well within your right to feel so. I figured you erased this but it was what I woke up to in my email.

Now with that said, first and foremost I want to clarify that none of my stories involve rape. Unintended rape or accidental rape. Let's be clear about that.

I am honored that I have female and male readers of diverse backgrounds and cultures. But it stresses me out when comments are left like this I'm my comments. I understand that in foreign countries as in all others including the U.S., it's a subject that is traumatic to the victims or those who live in areas where this heinous crime has been dealt. But please don't confuse it and pin it with what I write or in the manner how I write it.

I write my romance novels with an emphasis of possesive passion and fierce dominant love or at least I try. Please don't confuse the two with your idea of rape.

I first want to thank you for reading my books and getting this far into the story but I also want to advise that none of my romance novels going forward are for the faint of heart or delicate in nature.

I ask those who are reading this as well to take that into account too so that we can avoid these encounters.

Im just putting it their because believe it or not your review or comment can be seen by others and not everyone at least will decide for themselves to read a book based on the comments. I don't bother with reviews before reading a book but most do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 283 16
Being a curse on her own pack. She never wished for it. Taking all the pain she waited for her mate. When finally they met. From sneaking out to gett...
29.6K 509 5
Four generations of war ended the moment he saw her. Alpha Kane has been waiting six years for his mate. Unable to search for her because of the gen...
1.7M 69.2K 79
Mia had given up all hope after being captured by a group of human scientists at a young age, subjected to years of torturous testing from those who...
9.7K 532 35
Two strangers fall captive to a sudden delectable aroma in the air. The scent guides their eyes to meet, igniting a spark which blazes into an infern...