my one piece fantacy

By ganesh12334

a dude gets zapped over to one piece with the powers of magic warrior with a basic gamer system note : no... More

A/N
BIO
CHAPTER 1!REBIRTH/BACKSTORY
CHAPTER 2! MEETING THE WORLD'S GREATEST ADVENTURER(PIRATE)
CHAPTER 3! MEETING THE AUTHOR
CHAPTER 4! MASTERING SECONDARY OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 5! FIRST MAGIC,ID AND THE ISLAND OF DESPAIR
CHAPTER 6! MEETING THE EATER OF LIGHT
CHAPTER 7! RETURNING HOME
CHAPTER 8! MEETING AN ISLAND AND FIGHTING A BLUEBERRY
CHAPTER 9!MEETING THE DOCTERINE AND FIGHTING A BUSTER CALL
CHAPTER 10!THE SECRET PASS AND MEETING A OLD MAN WITH A WISH OF FAMILY
CHAPTER 11! YEARS LATER AND MEETING THE FATED ONE
CHAPTER 13! SAVING TATCH AND CONSEQUENCES
APOLOGIES
CHAPTER 14! MEETING THE PROTAGS AND A SURPRISE
CHAPTER 15! A LITTLE ROMANCE, SPARING & FIREWORKS
CHAPTER 16! MONEY LENDER ZENNY AND SEPARATION
CHAPTER 17! A SPAR WITH THE WORLDS STRONGEST AND MEETING DARKNESS
CHAPTER 18! REACHING THE CLOUDS AND A LEAP OF LOVE
CHAPTER 19!THE DEVIL OF THE SEA AND TRAINING THE STRAW HATS AGAIN
CHAPTER 20! MEETING A CHILL DUDE AND LEGION
CHAPTER 21!DEVIL'S MANGOS AND YAMIKO VS MARINES
CHAPTER 22! YAMIKO VS MARINES Pt 2 AND A VISIT TO THE HEADQUARTERS.
VOTE
A/N

CHAPTER 12! RELATIONSHIPS AND FIGHTING THE DESERT

755 10 0
By ganesh12334

It's been an year since he met Robin and she would usual come to the restaurant mainly kinda like a keeping tabs or as if she was afraid but as they interacted more it became more of robin coming here to ease herself that was because Tim always kept his aura of hope on in the restaurant and he would turn it up whenever robin came to visit and now she would show him all kinds of expressions she would frown, smile act surprised and even pout when he pranked her with super hot chilli so in conclusion they got close enough in that one year  that Robin no longer put on the fake smile mask when ever they were together. 

Today after opening the store and every one came to work Tim suddenly felt that one of his connections with the clones disappeared and Great Sage informed him that the connection with Mit had disappeared and Mit had not come to work yet so Tim teleported to Mit's home(Yes, he had given homes to all of his clones)  only to catch Mit and Jessy kissing Tim simply hid and when it looked like they would be continuing it to the bedroom Tim cleared his mouth snapping them out of their zone Jessy who realised what was going to happen blushed and hid behind Mit who was looking at him as if he wanted to kill him for disturbing their Time together.

"Well before you get mad Mit don't you notice anything different?"(Tim with a serious face) 

Mit herring this calmed down and noticed that he no longer felt any any connection to Tim and was happy because he was finally free and not some clone of some person.

"I don't want to rain on your parade but there is something I want to discuss with you it might be related to your life"(Tim)

"Alright let's go in.."(Mit putting on a serious face)

"I should probably go.."(Jessy)

"No, I want you to hear this,It's what I have been hiding from you and I no longer want to hide anything from you"(Mit turning and holding Jessy's hands and looking her dead in the eyes)
"Is that OK?"(Mit turning to look at Tim who just shrugged indicating that it was his choice)

"O..ok"(Jessy sweating nervously as she always felt a sense of danger from Tim a feeling as if he could take away something precious to her in an instant)

"Well let's go in first"(Tim)

After they went in and Tim drank a glass of water to calm down and sat opposite to the couple."First of I have to congratulate you two on becoming a couple and thank you Jessy for choosing to love Mit"(Tim bowed to jessy)  

"No no, please raise you head"(Jessy kinda confused)

"Well let me introduce myself My name is Peak. D. Tim one of the whitebeard pirates"(Tim)

This shocked Jessy she did not think that the kind but scary owner was one of the pirates of the worst criminals in the world.

"I know what you are thinking but the reality is not like that at all it would be faster to just show you."(Tim)
Tim then created an illusion showing her his memories with the crew and what they actually did and behaved and when that was done.

"They are not criminals or bad people at all and Whitebeard is like grandpa Line why would the world government show them as if they are criminals who kill every one ruthlessly?"(Jessy questioning her sense of justice)

"Well it's not as if they are completely wrong most of the crew were bloodthirsty criminals who had performed various crimes and atrocities until they came under whitebeard and the government hates people having power look at me I haven't killed a single person and I still have bounty of a billion belies oh and I suggest you don't tell this to the marine they will probably level this whole Island In order to kill me not that it would work anyway I will simply teleport to another island"(Tim)

Jessy just nodded.

"Now back to Mit.I don't know how to say this but Mit was not 'born' per say he was a clone I created using my power"(Tim)

"What?!!"(Jessy shocked)

Mit just looked away trying not to look at her he wondered if she would accept him or would she look at him as if he was some kind of freak bujt to his surprise she gripped his hand as hand as hard as she could.

"THIS IS NO TIME FOR JOKES MISTER TIM MIT IS AS REAL OF A PERSON AS WE ARE DON'T GO CALLING HIM A CLONE OR SOMETHING THAT WILL DISAPPEAR"(Jessy almost crying)

"Calm down miss did you not hear me? I said he WAS a clone he started being independent and developed his own personality soon after he met you this had not happened before with any of my clones and I have a connection with them that lets me communicate and control them and today the connection was completely cut meaning Mit is not my clone but rather his own person he IS a human being"(Tim)

"so he won't go anywhere he won't disappear?"(Jessy with tears streaming down her face)

"Yes he won't disappear and I came to him immediately in order to make sure he won't disappear"(Tim reassuring her)

"I am so glad"(Jessy bursting into tears and hugging Mit)

After few minutes she cried herself to sleep and Mit  Carried her to the bed room and tucked her in.

"So why did you come here?"(Mit)

"You can feel it can't you? the mana inside is slowly fading and I KNOW for a fact that you can't recover and you don't have the great sage to stop it either and best case scenario where you don't use mana at all you have a max of 5~6 years to live and the more you use it the faster you die"(Tim) 

Mit just nodded and "So do you have a solution or did you just come here to warn me?"

"I do have a solution I didn't just stay idle all these days you know.From the very first time you showed signs of independence I have been considering what would happen to you if  you become completely independent thankfully the worst case  scenario did not happen this condition is not the best case I had imagined but it's not far off either hence the solution is quite simple actually i just need to engrave an array on you meaning you would be getting a tattoo and let me warn you no do not eat a devil fruit you have my memories so should know what it means for me and since you are entirely made of that power I don't know what will happen to you if you eat one"(Tim) 

"ok so what if and I had children would they have the same problem?"(Mit)

"Dude!! do you want to kill me or something? my clone has a girlfriend and  from the tone of it you guys have decided to get married and are planning to have kids while I don't even have a girlfriend and no they won't be having the problem "(Tim)

"Will they look like you or me?"(Mit)

" Really? I am not going anywhere you could ask me that later you know like when you two of you get married for real or something"(Tim exasperated)

"You did not answer my question"(Mit with a serious expression)

"They will follow your genetics and your genetics  somehow got mutated and are totally different compared to mine for one I don't even know if you can use magic"(Tim sighing)
"Take the day off you are going to need it.And cherish her it's nearly impossible to meet someone you can truly love in this world"(Tim getting up and leaving)
"One more I'll write the array tomorrow so decide where you want it "(Tim at the door)  

After Tim left ,Jessy who was listening to their conversation from the bedroom door came out and without a word kissed Mit and I don't want to or have to continue what happened next  you guys can figure it out yourselves.

Tim who put all that behind him teleported home but he did not disturb or contact any one simply went to the forest to gather a few herbs and had Great Sage process it with sea stone to make propper magic array ink fit for the human body. He still felt a little depressed for some reason went back and closed glutton and and for the first time drank even tho that did not make him even a little drunk what he did not notice was robin who usually comes to the store at this time was surprised that it was closed and after some hesitation sneaked in and saw Tim trying to get himself drunk and the empty barrels of wine and alcohol thrown all around the place and was a little alarmed during their time and and interactions she knew that Tim did not like drinking and when she saw his face for the first time she saw Tim was crying she did not know why but it broke her heart to see him like this Tim who was in a trance did not notice her at all.

 Robin hugged him and sunk into her finding comfort in her sweet scent and broke down and as he did so many 'shadows' grew from him all the sorrow he had buried with in him from the many many id's he had visited during all his travels had sprung out but these 'shadows were different they stood in attention as if awaiting orders but they did not show any presence and one would not be able to detect them even if they were right next to you.

Tim broke down crying and emptied all his pain and sadness he had accumulated all his life Robin for some reason found strength and felt  pride in able to support Tim like this and she also realised that Tim had been doing the same for her the last year she had been visiting him,He did not ask about her past nor did he ask her about any thing he simply was there erasing her pain and supporting her, she realised she had fallen in love with him.

Tim for the first time cried himself to sleep robin carried him to his room and slept with him as for why she did that she had no idea and for the first time she did not suffer from nightmares and had plagued her nearly all her life.

The next day when Tim woke up the next morning he was surprised to find himself on his bed and even more so to see that he was in the embrace of robin who was sound asleep as much he wanted to stay there he still had a job to do so he switched places with a body pillow took a quick shower made coffee for her and kept it near the desk and a note saying he will be back latter and a thank you for the hug and went to find Mit.

After reaching Mit's home he knocked on the door and waited only to be greeted by a smiling Jessy.

"Welcome mister Tim will you be joining us for breakfast?"(Jessy inviting him and going to the kitchen to fix a third plate of breakfast for tim before he even responded)

Tim raised an eyebrow at Mit who was having break fast who just shrugged in return after a very annoying  break fast with a couple Tim just asked Mit where he wanted the tattoo Mit just pointed to his back. 

Tim nodded and asked him to take off his his shirt Tim first drew the array which came out as magic circle which gathers mana and process it so that his body can use it to sustain it self and he added an adam tree in the space of the circle for good luck and longevity what Tim did not know was Mit's descendants would have the same magic circle with the tree on their backs allowing them to use body amplification magic like the akimichi clan from naruto and the saiyans letting even 10 year old kids to have the same power as a average vice admiral temporarily. 

After the Tattoo was done he went back to find that robin was gone but she had written that she would visit him later in the evening and he should tidy up the shop.Tim just smiled kept the note in his inventory and turned his attention to the 'shadow' soldiers he could not communicate with them but he could command them so he took them into an ID and surprise surprise they were like a neat organised army and any 'shadow' defeated by them turned into a soldier which followed him and he gained stats as if he were the one fighting he realised that it was one of the applications of 'darkness' magic and those shadows were linked to his own and he had complete control over his own shadow and the shadow soldiers had masks like hallows that was surprising to say the least, now why the heck did he need his own army Tim had no idea but he was not willing to throw away a gift.

Tim left the shadows to do what they did and Tim cleaned up the restaurant  but he did not arrange it in the normal pattern no there was one table in the center and all other chairs and tables were moved out he set the mood for a romantic candle light dinner .Robin seemed to have the same idea as she came in a dress instead of her usual clothes they had a lovely dinner and a dance and after he sent her away he then returned the restaurant to what it was and when he opened the restaurant and Mit was back on body guard duty  he had an unexpected guest a tall man with a scar across his face and a golden hook.

"Who are you?"(Crocodile to Tim)

"Well before I answer that why don't we go to place where we can fight without holding back after all I am pretty sure that we will end up fighting"(Tim placing a hand on croc and winking at robin who looked like she ran all the way here and taking croc into the ID)

Crocodile pov:

I visited glutton considering that Ms. All Sunday has been visiting it a lot almost the whole time and all the workers keep saying It's better not to mess with the place and It's not bad for a restaurant the owner was a young man with white hare and golden eyes I vaguely remember  reading about him but where

"Who are you?"(Crocodile)

"Well before I answer that why don't we go to place where we can fight without holding back after all I am pretty sure that we will end up fighting"(Tim)

As soon as he placed his hand on my shoulder every thing changed we were in the middle of the desert away from civilization.

"Well now to answer your question Mr.0 my name is Peak Tim one of the white beard pirates and yes I know of your plans and I also know the poneglyph under alabasta as well as your plan to take over alabast and I have no interest in it as I can destroy islands on my own so I won't be bothering you now what do you want to ask me"(Tim having the same cheerful tone,voice and expression that he uses to interact with the marines and walking away)

That name why does it sound familiar?

"You know too much did robin tell you?"(Crocodile) 

"Not at all I have my own spys  robin does not realise that I know of her Identity as Ms. All Sunday"(Tim summoning a shadow soldier)

"My shadow?"(Crocodile)

"Yes"(Tim)

"All the more reason to kill you"(Crocodile slashing the soldier causing it to dissipate)

I must kill him he is too dangerous and I will be able to fool white beard later.

Crocodile launched his poisoned hook at Tim who simply dodged and held crocodiles sand arm shocking crocodile

"Haki?"(Crocodile)

"Yes and"(Tim)

Soon tendrils of darkness came out of Tim's hand and crocodile started to lose strength and his devil fruit abilities.

"This is more useful than I thought "(Tim muttering to himself)

Crocodile panicked at first but soon calmed down and kicked Tim forcing Him to let go and as soon as Tim let go Crocodile regained his powers and tried to run cause he did not know the extent of Tim's powers but was soon pulled towards Tim who looked like a demon with darkness oozing out of him Tim then took a hold of crocodile and punched him knocking him out.

 Normal pov:

Tim then shook his head and thought that the darkness element was really unfair towards devil fruit users he should  create counter measures for it. Tim then held crocodile by the collar and exited the ID and saw that robin was a bit worried and when she saw Tim 

"Are you ok you did not get poisoned did you?"(Robin to Tim) 

"I am fine and he is just knocked out and when he wakes up tell him that he can do what he wants and not to disturb me and this is for you "(Tim handing her a letter and a package)
"I found it in the desert and it was red you will understand what I am talking about when you see it"(Tim smiling sweetly)

"On another note what do you want for dinner?"(Tim)

"How about  curry? I liked it a lot"(Robin receiving the packets and smiling in return)

"Sure see you later then"(Tim walking Robin to the door while she had multiple arms carrying the croc)

"Bye"(Robin kissing him on the lips causing Tim to freeze and going away with croc)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 136 26
Two teenagers found themselves in another world after jokingly wishing on a shooting star. They say if you see a falling star, you should make a wis...
28K 862 15
You are the daughter of hated pirates, just like Ace. You are injured, tortured, and almost killed. This, believe it or not, is my first fanfic, the...
8.9K 274 43
This fanfiction is of my oc named Silver and Zoro from One Piece / I do NOT own one piece or any of the characters besides Silver or any other charac...
336K 15.5K 30
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ”₯☠️ ── OPLAβ”Šβͺ κœ±α΄€Ι΄α΄ŠΙͺ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴒᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ πƒπ‘π”πŒπ’ πŽπ… π‹πˆππ„π‘π€π“πˆπŽπ ❜ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ a ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION fanfiction. ...