Shelby Winchester's Backstory...

By Ziehmer28

What if Dean and Sam had a sister? When Dean, Sam, and there little sister Shelby were kids Shelby was taking... More

Pilot Pt. 1
Pilot Pt. 2
Sister Pt. 2
Family Ghost Pt. 1
Family Ghost Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 1
Sammy Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 3
Sammy Pt. 4
Wendigo Pt. 1
Wendigo Pt. 2
Wendigo Pt. 3
Dead In The Water Pt. 1
Dead In The Water Pt. 2
Dead In The Water Pt. 3
Phantom Traveler Pt. 1
Phantom Traveler Pt. 2
phantom traveler Pt. 3
Bloody Mary Pt. 1
Bloody Mary Pt. 2
Bloody Mary Pt. 3
Skin Pt. 1
Skin Pt. 2
Skin Pt. 3
Hook Man Pt. 1
Hook Man Pt. 2
Hook Man Pt. 3
Bugs Pt. 1
Bugs Pt. 2
Home Pt. 1
Home Pt. 2
Home Pt. 3
Asylum Pt. 1
Asylum Pt. 2
Aslum Pt. 3
Scarcrow Pt.1
Scarecrow Pt. 2
Scarecrow Pt. 3
Faith Pt.1
Faith Pt. 2
Faith Pt. 3
Rout 666 Pt. 1
Route 666 Pt. 2
Route 666 Pt. 3
Nightmare Pt. 1
Nightmare Pt. 2
Nightmare Pt. 3
The Benders Pt. 1
The Benders Pt. 2
The Benders Pt. 3
Shadow Pt. 1
Shadow Pt. 2
Shadow Pt. 3
Hell House Pt. 1
Hell House Pt. 2
Hell House Pt. 3
Something Wicked Pt. 1
Something Wicked Pt. 2
Something Wicked Pt. 3
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 1
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 2
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 3
The Truth and The Consequences Pt. 1
The Lie and The Consequences Pt. 2
Salvation Pt. 1
Salvation Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 1
Devil's Trap Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 3
Discontinuing Story.... Sort of?

Sister Pt. 1

4.6K 84 1
By Ziehmer28

Dean

“This is crazy” I said the next morning outside “it it, I mean she's had a pretty good life” Sam said to me as I looked at him like he was crazy. “Kids aren't supposed to hunt, Sam” “I was talking about Shelby. Besides, we did” Sam said “yeah, and look what that did for us, look what happened with Shelby. She's out killing Demons and Vampires and showing kids moves that they should be doing” I yelled at Sam.

“Well, maybe they're doing it right, maybe they can hunt and have a real life” Sam said “you know that's not true” I said. “Why, 'cause it didn't work for us” “because it doesn't work for anybody” I yelled at Sam. It was silent “do you believe them, about Shelby” Sam asked “no, do you” I asked Sam like he was crazy if he did. “Yeah Dean I do, I mean look at her, she's more like us then she was when she was a kid. She acts just like you, she's our sister and you know weather you want to believe me or not” Sam said to me.

“Sam open your eyes. Our sister was kidnapped by Demons and killed, kidnapped, burned, then killed” I said mad at Sam. Sam sighed “okay, then what do you want to do? 'Cause Victor's not gonna stop this with those kids”. “They told us they were hunting a nest, right” “yeah” Sam agreed. “Well, let's hunt it for 'em until we can figure out what to do with Victor, they stay safe” Dean said.

“All right, so, what's your move” Sam asked me “I want to talk to that girl who was tied up at the hotel, something didn't smell right about that. Why don't you stay here and look after the Brady Bunch” I said to Sam. “You mean our sister” Sam said and I rolled my eyes at him, getting in the car and driving off.

Sam

I walked into the house as I run into Shelby and she looks up at me, not knowing what to say. “Hey Shelby” I said as she just went into the kitchen. I sighed and walked in seeing Josephine sitting at the kitchen table doing homework while Aiden was rushing around the dining room getting ready for school. “Sam, just in time, grab a seat their plenty of bacon” Victor said.

“Bacon” I asked confused “yeah, it's Shelby's favorite” Aiden said and I looked at Shelby who was sitting at the table silent as she ate some bacon. “Really, mine too” I said with a smile as I sat down next to her.

Victor removes the book from in front of Josephine “Interact” Victor said “yeah, nerd” Aiden said with a smile “manners” Victor said to Aiden “we're gonna be late” Aiden said “Come on, grab your stuff, I'll pick you up after school” Victor said as they all leave but Shelby stays seated. “Don't you have school” “she graduated already, doesn't need school” Victor said proud of her.

“I'll be outside shooting” Shelby said and grabbed her leather jacket, heading outside “whirlwind, right” Victor asked me “yeah” I said watching Shelby walk out the door “it's always like that with kids. You got any” “me, no” I say walking into the kitchen with him. “You want any” “uh, I don't know” I said, I've never really thought about it. “Trust me, the answer's yes, I lost my family” Victor says.

“Sorry, is that why you're doing this, taking all these kids in” I asked as Victor smiled and nodded “but you know what I realized, Sam, is that these kids, they don't have to live it the way we have. You know, crappy hotel rooms, always moving, no family, no life. It's not the only way”. I nodded agreeing a bit “go talk to her” Victor said referring to Shelby.

I headed outside as Shelby kept kitting the target “your good” I said as Shelby looked over at me then back at the target. “Thanks” she said and shot again “listen we need to talk” “about” Shelby asked. “About you're not talking to me, why you act like you hate us or something” I said. Shelby sighed and set down the gun.

“I don't hate you, I'm just mad I guess. I had my life in order, what I wanted to do and everything then you and Dean come back into my life and I don't know what to do anymore”. Shelby looked at me “my whole life I've been living on my own. At night I use to wait for the cabin door to open and you and Dean and dad would be there to save me. But you never came” Shelby spoke.

“I had dreamed of having my brothers back for so long that when you did come back I just you were a dream. I didn't want to face the facts it was real because I was scared, scared that if I did except the fact that you and Dean where here that I'd be taken away from you guys again”. I went up to her “and I don't want that” she tried to hold back tears as I hugged her and she hugged me back.

“I've missed you and Dean so much” “I promise I won't let that happen” I said and polled away “and nether will Dean”. Shelby shook her head “he doesn't even believe me”. She looked at the gun “but I know away for him too” Shelby said and grabbed her gun and jacket. “Where are you going” Sam asked me “to convince Dean that his sister is standing right in front of him” Shelby said.

Dean
I get get out of the car and look around to see if anyone is around and then begin walking up the buildings in front of me. I slide my machete out of a sheath from my left side and walk up to a door that’s cracked open already. I open the door a little more and grab a flashlight out of my pocket and shine it in the doorway. All of a sudden I hear the sound of a gun clicking.

I turn next to me and see Shelby with a gun “what in the hell are you doing here” I asked as we stood in the doorway “came to help you” Shelby said. I didn't have time to argue and shook my head I looked over and did a small laugh at her “what” she asked confused :maybe you are my sister”. “What makes you say that” Shelby asked “because of the way your holding that gun.

Shelby put the gun down and looked at me “really, after everything I told you, after everything you heard you think I'm your sister now people of the way I hold a gun” Shelby asked. “That's how dad taught us” I said as Shelby shook her head at me “you really are my brother”.

I shine the light around until I shine it on a girl who is sitting on the bottom of a bunk bed. “Hey who the hell are you” I yelled at her as she looks scared, weak, and dirty. The girl shies away from the light and starts sobbing “answer him” Shelby yells at the girl, aiming the gun at her. “Please make it go away, it hurts so much” the girl said.

“What” I ask as I point the light at a light switch on the wall and Shelby walks over and flips the lights on. “No, shut them off, they're too bright” the girl says “not till you tell us what the hell's going on here” I say. Shelby puts the gun down, annoyed “I don't know” the girl suddenly has vampire teeth that pop out and she brings her hands up to her face to feel them. Shelby quickly polls the gun back up to the girl.

“What's happening to me” the girl says freaking out “come here” I say and quickly move over to the girl and yanks her up off the bed and put the machete to her neck. “That's never happened to you before” Shelby asked? “No, no, there's something wrong with me. That, that guy, he did something to me” the girl said. “What guy” I asked “I don't know” the girl started “what guy” Shelby yelled at the girl.

“I don't know, this guy in a blue van, he, he grabbed me. He took me here” the girl said and bends over in pain. “My stomach, it hurts so much” all of a sudden there was a gun click and I turned around to see Josephine and Aiden “hi again” Aiden said. There standing behind me with guns pointed at the vampire girl. I put up a hand to stop them and they look at me angrily.

Shelby

“What are you guys doing here” I asked confused “we're here for the vampire” Josephine said. “Put those away, and we can talk” Dean said “why are you with the vampire that killed my dad” Aiden asked to Dean and me. “You're barking up the wrong tree, she didn't kill your pops” Dean said “I don't want to hurt you, Shelby” Aiden said “but him I will if you don't move” he pointed the gun at Dean.

“Aiden put the gun down” “why” Aiden yelled “listen to me kid, she's innocent” “and how would you know that” Josephine asked? “Because she's fresh made, a day or two. His dad was killed months ago, this whole thing stinks. That vampire that we killed last night, why was he swearing that he didn't do it” Dean asked. “Because he was a liar” Aiden said.

“Vampires don't beg for their lives, they attack” I said putting the gun to my side “look, last time I'm gonna ask you nicely. Take the damn guns off me, or somebody's gonna get hurt” Dean said. “Big talk” Aiden says to Dean “bad idea” I said said as Dean quickly moves and disarms Aiden's gun and lets the rounded chamber fall to the floor. “I know, it is, isn't it” Dean said mad.

“So, let's say this isn't the vampire who killed my dad. She's still a monster and deserves to die” Aiden said. “Not if we can save her” Dean said “what” Aiden asked “yeah, what” I asked Dean “she hasn't fed yet. We can reverse this if we find her maker and get his blood”. “And why should we care about her” Aiden asked “like I said, hunting isn't always about killing”.

“Oh, please, preach to some other choir, we're not buying it” “Aiden and Josephine put the guns down right or I'll shoot both of you. And you know I won't miss” I said a bit mad as Dean looked at me a bit surprised. “You want to kill an innocent girl” Dean asked, yelling at them. “I want the blood sucker who killed my dad to pay” Aiden said “and we're gonna find out who that is. But let's not be so bloodthirsty that just anyone will do” Dean said.

“But Victor says it's her” Josephine said “and I say it ain't. So we're gonna pack her to go, and we're gonna ask Victor ourselves, okay” I asked mad? They all nodded as we got the girl in the car and we drove off. We opened the front door walk in “hey, we're home” Dean says but we all stop as Victor had a gun pointed at us and a vampire smiled at us, showing his vampire teeth.

“What is going on here” I asked “these two are not to be trusted. They're trying to destroy us” Victor said pointing to Sam who was tied up in a chair and Dean. “Do you know this vampire, Victor” Aiden asked “of course he does! They're working together” Sam said “is that true” Aiden asked. “It's complicated” Victor said not really knowing what to say.

“No it's not” I said mad “that blue van has been turning fresh vampires and setting them up for you kids as easy kills” Dean finished. “But why” Josephine asked “because, they didn't kill your families, did they” I asked, walking up to Victor. “No” Victor said “well, then who did” Josephine asked confused?

“I did, and they all screamed, and begged for mercy, especially the little ones” the vampire started but I quickly polled out my gun and shot the vampire in the head and heart “oh shut up” I said annoyed. Victor is still holding the gun on Dean and tries to explain. “You have to understand, I saw a way to make the future better, but to get there, I had to do something hard” Victor said.

“You lied to me” I said looking at Victor, making him look at me “you made me think I was wanted again, that you cared about me. You wanted me to tell Dean and Sam who I was, why” I asked mad “Shelby -” “why” I yelled “because I wanted them dead. I wanted the Winchesters dead, so I thought if you told them who you where you would just kill them yourself” Victor said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing “they're my brothers” I said aiming the gun at Victor “they're my family, unlike you” “Shelby don't” Dean said “you wanted the Winchesters dead. I'm part of the Winchesters and if you want them dead, then you want me dead” I said. “No, that's not what I wanted” Victor says.

I cock my gun making Dean take a stop towards me “Shelby, don't” Dean said “this is for Josephine's family I said pulling the trigger but it only dry fires. The gun is empty. “For Aiden's family” I poll the trigger again “for my brothers” again nothing “for me” I say and aim the gun at his leg shooting it for real. I lower my gin “so, we're just gonna let him live, with a scratch” Aiden asked mad.

“Yeah, all alone, with himself. No family, no friends, just like I was” I said and turn back to Dean. “What, you really thought I'd kill him, I'm a Winchester” I said with a smile “wait” Aiden said putting it together finally. Dean smiled “let's save that girl” I said “gun” Josephine yelled and we turned around bur before we could do anything Victor puts the gun to his head and pulls the trigger killing himself instantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 2.1K 82
Dean's deal came to an end four months ago, leaving Sam, Maddison, and Bobby behind to mourn him. When a familiar face shows up on Bobby's doorstep u...
31.3K 678 74
Follows the story of Dean and Sam starting when they look for their dad with one key difference. They have a sister. She is the middle kid and gets d...
15.5K 521 33
Have you ever wondered what it was like to save people's lives? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to find out you have two secret siblings...
159 0 12
What if the hunters...become the hunted? Sam and Dean Winchester have been hunting for years, from demons to ghosts to ghouls, you name it. Within th...