Sidlink: My precious pearl (C...

Door Fivesosisnotonfire

Fivesosisnotonfire. 2020 - 2021 Wattys 2021 Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Final)
Author's note

Chapter 6

398 5 0
Door Fivesosisnotonfire

I had successfully gotten into Gerudo Town without a hitch, thanks to my new outfit. I looked around Gerudo Town was nicer than I thought. It was definitely lively and vibrant as the guard at the bazaar told me, I asked around for anyone who could help me with the Divine Beast. Most people pointed me in the direction of the Gerudo Chief up top the town. I was expecting the chief to be a grown women like the majority of town but when I walked into the Chief's room, there was a little girl on the throne. It was fair to say I was shell-shocked, how am I supposed to get information about the Divine Beast from a little girl who looks to be several years younger than me?

She looked at me as I walked further into the room, there was a large woman standing next to the throne whom I assumed was a guard. "Yet another traveler.... How did you get in here?" The Chief spoke to me, I still didn't how to judge how helpful she'll be. She looked at my hip and her sight landed on the Sheikah Slate, she gasped and began to speak again. "Oh, it seems you have something rather interesting there...." I walked closer to the Chief but as I neared the steps to the throne the guard stopped me. "You stand before Lady Riju, chief of the Gerudo! Declare your business, but come no closer!" I stepped back and raised my hands to show I wouldn't take another step. "Hold on, Buliara.This one appears to be more than a common traveler. You there-what is your name? Link....and what is it you've come all this way to tell me, Link?" I cleared my throat before answering her question. "I can calm Naboris." I said with confidence as I felt less nervous about doing this Divine Beast than I was when I faced Medoh.

The guard spoke to me again, in a mocking kind of tone this time. "You think you what it takes to subdue something so powerful as a Divine Beast? The only ones who could ever control them were Champions like Lady Urbosa. And all of the Champions died in the Calamity 100 years ago." Riju stopped Buliara from speaking any further and spoke herself. "Hmm....Buliara, a memory just jumped into my head-something my mother spoke of. When the Calamity happened, the princess of Hyrule placed a swordsman into a deep sleep. That swordsman, much like our new friend here, was named Link....though it always seemed more legend than fact." Buliara piped up as Riju finished to correct her of the legend she was speaking of. "But, Lady Riju! Do those same stories not also say that the Hylian Champion carried a legendary sword? I see no such weapon in this person care." Riju hummed and thought of Buliara's words. "They do indeed...If I recall correctly, it was called the sword that seals the darkness. The princess supposedly hid it in the Lost Woods."

I knew they were confused by my appearance and I knew that they were in fact talking about the same sword Kaneli told me of after calming Medoh. I teared away from my thoughts and back to my conversation with Riju. "What of the device on this one's hip? It appears to be a precious relic of the Sheikah. I can't imagine they would give something so valuable to a simple drifter-can you?" She asked Buliara who replied with another statement. "I don't remember ever hearing of a Hylian vai among the Champions." Before staring intensely at me with a realization. "Wait a moment.....You're a voe!" Riju laughed as Buliara was furious with the fact I was a man disguised as a woman. "A voe within our walls is a great crime. But a voe that is a Champion. Well, we'd never mind mistreat a friend of Lady Urbosa. And if you're here to help us with Naboris, then we are allies." She told me, smiling.

"You saw it on your way to our town. Divine Beast Vah Naboris, cloaked in a massive sandstorm, hurling lighting at any who dare approach. We have to do something to stop it, but we have yet to find any way to appease the Divine Beast on our own. If you truly are a Champion, perhaps you will be able to enter Naboris and calm its anger." Buliara piped up again with anger. "Lady Riju! I don't see how you can trust a complete stranger with something as important as this task. Perhaps if this person were first to prove his worth by recovering your stolen Thunder Helm....." She smirked, looking me. "Ah. yes....An interesting suggestion. You see, there is only one thing in all of Hyrule that can withstand the lighting from Naboris. The Thunder Helm, a family heirloom and relic of the Gerudo. But as Buliara says, it was stolen from us." She said solemnly. "You needn't worry, Lady Riju. If he truly is a Champion, this should be as an easy task for him." She assured Riju and looking at me.

"Our soldiers can tell all you need to know about the thieves who stole Lady Riju's heirloom, Head through this arch. It will lead you to the barracks. Then, seek out Captain Teake, and ask for a full report." She pointed to the arch to the left of the throne room as Riju began to speak again. "Without my heirloom, you'll never be able to approach Naboris. Heh, you know..... I take heart in having such a rare visitor as yourself. Lady Urbosa must be looking out for us. " I nodded smiling and headed in the direction Buliara pointed me to go to find soldiers training and a guard up top the room who I thought must have been the Captain. "What are you doing in here?! This is the barracks for the chief's guards, not a place for tourists to gather. We're on high alert after the recent theft, so you should clear out." I explained to them that Buliara sent me to speak about the theft of heirloom and that I was willing to help, they gasped. "What? Buliara sent you? My apologies! I'm the officer in charge of the soldiers, Captain Teake." They introduced themselves.

"The chief's heirloom was stolen by thieves belonging the Yiga Clan the other day, so everyone is on edge....We're determined that the Yiga's hideout is in Karussa Valley, but....The soldiers are all exhausted, so I was just thinking about requesting some extra help..... " She addressed the soldiers. " Hey, everyone! Listen up! This Hylian vai has agreed to help us, so offer her any information you can! Consider yourself a part of our unit! If you have any questions, my troops will be happy to help." I nodded, I was glad they could not see my blush as my cheeks were hidden. I couldn't believe they all apart from Riju and Buliara still though I was a woman. I asked around a few soldiers to find out any information about this Yiga Clan, I found out that a guard had actually gone missing a few days ago to scout the hideout and haven't come back yet, apparently this has happened before because the guard was quite worried they'd get punished again with laps around the desert.

I walked away and looked at my Sheikah Slate, I marked where the valley was and headed in that direction by transport of sand seal. I as I entered the depths of the valley I started to see banners across the top of the canyons very similar to the ones leading up ton and in Kakariko Village, except the these banners had upside down Sheikah eyes on them so I was assumed I was getting close to the hideout. I must have been getting really close as I heard laughter behind and what must have been a Yiga Clan member appeared behind me they tried to strike me but I managed to block it with my shield. This happened a few more times, more members trying to prevent me from entering the hideout territory, some had hand weapons, other had bows trying to shoot me off guard. I as I made to the entrance finally I knew it was only going to get harder from here on out considering that I was thoroughly ambushed just getting here. I walked in and there was multiple ways I could go from here with drapes covering the entrances, I burned each drape with a arrow I shot through fire.

There was dead ends at the other side of nearly every drape, except one so I followed the hallway it lead down and found a Gerudo woman who appeared to be imprisoned, I assumed she was caught trying to recover the stolen helm, that was when I discovered she was the guard that went missing a few days back. "Hey, what are you doing here? This is the hideout of those Yiga thieves who stole the Thunder Helm.... If they spot you, they'll call their friends for sure. There's no way you can take them all on at once. All I ever see them do is patrol and eat bananas. I haven't seen anything else that you could exploit as weakness... Listen, this dangerous. You should get out of here while you. I can take care of myself." I nodded and started to make my way through the hideout, the guards in the hideout were massively strong guys. I could tell they wouldn't be easy to take down if they caught me.

With the help of few bunches of bananas and arrows, I smoothly made my way through the hideout t without a hitch to find a small sanctuary at the back of the hideout where I could see I few chests hidden in the sand which contained a few gems and what not. Using the Sheikah Slate to search for a exit I found a metal plank that could be twisted and I was out of the hideout's interior. It was a large arena type place behind the hideout with a large hole in the middle that I could see it goes down very far. I walked closer away from the hideout in search of Thunder Helm, when I heard a shout. "Hey!" A member appeared behind and I thought I was being captured I went to sheathe my sword and shield when I saw this guy was big but he was also very unfit by looks of it. I raised my eyebrows and wondered how this guy would handle a fight if he was out of breath from just appearing next to me.

He cracked his neck and began to speak to me and boy, was this guy dumb. "Who the heck are you? And what are you doing in my napping spot?!" Yep, really dumb. "Wait a minute...." He wiped his mask in disbelief, staring at my hip. "That thing on your hip....Is that..... Could it be a Sheikah Slate? If it's a Sheikah Slate.....Then that means..... Yeah, it's YOU! You're that Link guy I've been looking for!" He laughed maniacally and exclaimed. "What luck! My scouts are out in the field looking high and low, but you just wander into my hideout! Oh, excuse me. I haven't introduced myself yet. I am the leader of the Yiga Clan! The strong! The burly! The one! The only! MASTER KOHGA!! Now, prepare yourself!"

I chuckled at his attempt to intimate me with a fight, but I was ready anyway. I pulled out my bow and arrows as he pulled a Yiga ball out of thin air and held it above his head. I shot him with arrow, distracting him which made the ball fall on him knocking him into the ground. Wow, not only was this guy dumb he's was also extremely easy. I struck him with my sword a few times, before he got back up and pulled out another ball. The exact same rigmarole of me shooting him, knocking him down and striking him continued for around twenty minutes before he threw a little temper tantrum. "Yeah, real mature man, real grown up throw a tantrum at the fact I'm kicking your ass." I muttered under my breath quietly. He pulled out two ball this time at either side of him and began to spin them around. I smirked and shot him once he had one of the balls above his head and struck him again when he was knocked down.

It had got to the point where I was sure we had been doing the same thing for over a half hour and I was getting tired. I could tell the more tired I was getting, the angrier he was getting. He threw a bigger tantrum this time and pulled out a massive spiky metallic ball and began to swing around the ground trying to hit me and knock me down. I used the Sheikah Slate to hit him with it instead, I repeated the action twice before I think the fight was done as he collapsed out of breath. He got up, holding his arm and spoke. "Who would've thought.....I'd be done in like this..... And by this guy, of all people!" He stomped his feet in another one of his tantrums. "You think I'm just going to let this stand?! Do you?! *ahem* I almost lost my temper there...." I snorted quietly, yeah as if he hadn't lost his temper already a few times. "Argh, what a pain....I can't go out this way. What to do, what to do.....Ha! I got it!" He laughed hysterically again for like five minutes, the longest five minutes of my life.

"I need to burst out my serious moves.....A secret technique taught by my father's mother's father! It will...destroy you! This is the end!" He clapped and this huge and I mean larger than my body huge metallic spiky ball appeared blocking my view of Master Kohga and his view of me. It dropped in-between us and I heard him gasp. "Ahaha-uh.....Huh. Maybe it's just a tad too big. Are you still over there?" I didn't answer him as I didn't really want to. "Well, no matter." He said confidently, "pretty soon you'll be gone! And not just from my line of sight! Only the leader of the Yiga Clan....can use this secret technique.... It is..... the ultimate." He trailed off his rambling as he noticed the ball was getting closer to him instead me and he tried to get away but it was too late as the ball pushed him into the giant pit in the middle of the arena to which he fell down screaming. I winced as I heard the ball hit the bottom of the pit and a chest appeared in front of me in Yiga fashion.

I opened the chest eagerly to find the missing Thunder Helm, I smiled and knew I had to guard this with my life before I could get back to Gerudo town and return it to Riju.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

199K 2.5K 48
*COMPLETED* GO CHECK THE SECOND ONE FOR MORE! These are random times no actual order. This is basically like a group chat where they text each oth...
332 0 15
Hi! I'm Natalia and welcome to my new story. I will update this every time I have an idea. This is a story for my Breath Of The Wild dr, so i don't a...
3.6K 67 10
After the defeat of Calamity, the Champions are revived. Link struggles with the aftermath, collecting lost memories of those he cares for. [Link/Mip...
306K 12.8K 173
(Y/N) had lived a very boring life. She was eighteen yet nothing exciting happened to the poor girl. Then, one night, while playing The Legend of Zel...