You're MINE || Min Yoongi ✔ (...

By fangirl_hiraea

" ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴏꜱꜱᴇꜱɪᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ... More

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
Announcement
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞 ( 𝕄)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡
💜 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 💜
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝 💜
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕐𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦
#𝔹𝕋𝕊𝔻𝕪𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕖✨
Announcement
Shameless Plug😉
✨𝟙𝟘𝟘𝕂 𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ ✨

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙

1.4K 48 17
By fangirl_hiraea

Eunha's pov:

When I arrived at the kitchen, I started cooking pasta and chicken. After an hour and a half of cooking, finally the food is done.

"seohee! Dinners ready" I called out.

She immediately went to the dining table and sat down. I brought the food there and when she saw it, her eyes widen.

"what? You don't like it?" I asked her.

"no, I just felt special because my best friend cooked for me" she said while wiping her imaginary tears.

"drama queen" I mumbled and giggled.

"hey!" she said and we both laughed.

"let's eat shall we?" I asked her.

"we shall bestie" she said and we digged in.

While eating, I received a phone call and I was about to not answer it but when I saw the name, I looked at seohee as if I'm asking for permission and she nodded.

"answer the call eunha" she said and I press 'answer'.

"hey taehyung" I answered.

"eunha, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but can you come here right now?" he asked me with concern.

"w--what's wrong?Can't it wait for tomorrow?? " I asked even though I know that this is about yoongi.

"yoongi hyung haven't eaten anything today and all we can hear is shattering noise and his cries. We're worried for him, we tried to reason out to him that you will be angry if he will starve himself but he don't want to listen" he told me.

"yoongi hyung, will you please eat? Eunha is on the way here" I heard him say. "go away!! Im not going to open the door unless you bring my eunha back. I don't believe that eunha will be back, she left me!! " I heard yoongi muffled and then a sigh from I believe taehyung.

"I'll be there taehyung. I'll just prepare and go there" I informed him with tears threatening to pour. "okay eunha, see you. I'm sorry for calling at night" he said a little relief and end the call.

"who called you eunha?" seohee asked.

"it's taehyung, he is asking me to come there now" I told her.

"oh, okay. Leave it here eunha. I'll wash the dishes, go and get ready then I'll drop you off"she said.

" thank you seohee " I said and went upstairs to my room.

I got a bag and put clothes in for a couple days knowing once he see me, he will not let me leave. After packing, I head downstairs with my backpack and purse and put it in the sofa.

" thanks seohee for washing the dishes" I told her and she just smiled.

I placed the pasta in a container and the chicken in another container. When I finished, I put the containers in a paper bag then I washed the pot and pans. After doing that, I head back to the living room and placed the paper back on the sofa.

"what's inside the paper bag eunha?" seohee asked.

"it's the food that I cooked. I have cooked a lot and I decided to bring this to them than let it be spoiled here" I said and she just nodded.

"you ready?" seohee asked and I nodded.

"yeah let's go" I said to her and I locked the house then put my bag and the paperbag in the backseat then sat down in the passenger seat.

We then drove off to bts House and on the way there, I can't bring myself to not be nervous not knowing what will i see later.

"are you okay eunha?" seohee asked me.

"not really, I'm just guilty and nervous" I sighed.

"don't blame yourself eunha. You did that for a good reason" she said trying to make me feel better.

"okay" I said and gave him a small smile.

"We're here already "seohee announced.

" thank you so much for today seohee" I said and gave her a hug.

"no problem. Good luck" she said and I nodded.

I got my bag and the paper bag from the backseat. And I waved at her then she drove off.

~~At the bts House~~

When she drove off, I walked towards the front door and bring myself ring the door bell. I took in a deep breath and ring the door bell. I heard shuffling of the feet and the door opened.

"eunha!! Thank god you're here"jin oppa greeted me with a hug which I returned. I gave them a small smile and did the same to the others.

" by the way, this is for you guys" I said and gave the paper bag to jin oppa.

"what is this eunha?" taehyung asked me.

"it's pasta and chicken that I had cooked." I replied and they all gave me a chorus of 'thank you'.

"go ahead and eat it guys" I said and gave them a nod.

" have you eaten already eunha? " Jin oppa asked and I nodded at him.

" I have ate already before going here" I told them. Then suddenly we heard a crash.

"let's go eunha, I'll bring you to him" namjoon said and I followed him upstairs to yoongi's room.

"yoongi hyung, open the door please" he said.

"go away *hic*" yoongi replied. We looked at each other and namjoon told me to knock in which I did just that.

"I said Go away! What is it that you can't *hic* understand? *hic*" yoongi shouted a little but clear for me that he's drunk.

"ya! Min yoongi! You said you wanted me here and now that I'm here, you want me to go away. Fine then" I said and I heard shuffling of feet.

Namjoon oppa left me here alone and the door opened quite quickly might I add and I am pulled inside.

"e---eunha?!?" yoongi said clearly shocked to see me then pulled me to a tight hug.

"it's me. I'm here" I said while hugging him back.

I pull out of the hug and closed the door then placed my bag and purse beside the door. I took a close look at him and my heart shattered to see him in the state that he is right now. Bags under his eyes, tear stained face, disheveled hair, he reek of alcohol.

"I'm so sorry luv" I said as tears poured down from my eyes.

"don't ever leave me again please" he begged me.

"I won't, this time I will stay with you" I  held his face and wiped the tears.

"c'mon let's get you cleaned up" I said and lead him to his bathroom.

I got the razor and put shaving cream on it and shaved his facial hair, while I'm doing it he kept his stare on me. I then told him to wash up and when he's done, I got him some clothes to change into and his towel then place it in his bathroom.

"go and take a bath luv, I'll just go downstairs" I was about to continue but he immediately shook his head once he heard me say 'downstairs' and hugged me tight.

"hushh luv, I'm not leaving. I will just ask for a broom and dustpan to clean up the shards of glass" I informed him.

"noo,you'll leave me again" he whimpered.

"look at me yoongi, you see the bag?" I asked him while pointing at my bag.

"I brought clothes to stay here with you. I'm not leaving, I'm just going to get a broom and dustpan then I'll go back here" I continued and reassured him that I'm not going anywhere. I kissed his cheeks and told him to go and take a bath.

"I'll be here when you finished taking a bath" I told him and he just sighed and went to take a bath.

I opened the door and went downstairs.

"hey jin oppa? Can I borrow a broom and dustpan?" I asked him once I saw him.

"yeah sure, I'll go and get it" he said and left.

"so, how's yoongi hyung?" taehyung asked.

"not good. I made him take a bath right now and he won't actually make me leave at first but I reassured him that I'm not going to leave the house" I informed them and they just nodded.

"here you go eunha" Jin oppa said and gave me the broom and the dustpan. I was about to say something when I heard yoongi calling me.

"gotta go guys, thanks jin oppa" I quickly said and went up to yoongi's room.

I opened the door and got inside only to be met with a shirtless yoongi who right away hug me.

" let go please. I'll clean the room first" I told him which he obliged and sat down on the chair.

I picked up the empty bottles and put it inside the box and sweep the shards of glass on the floor and put it inside the box. I sweep the floor again to make sure I did not missed any broken glass. After sweeping, I removed the bed sheet and changed it to a new one. When I finished I got the bed sheet and walked out of the room to place it to the laundry bin. I then got the boxes and bring them downstairs. Jungkook saw me carrying the boxes so he helped me carrying it and we put it the trash in outside.

"thanks noona, for cleaning and also for the food that you brought for us" jungkook said.

"no problem, just think of it as a small thank you gift from me" I told him and he gave me his famous bunny smile.

"I'll head back to the room now before yoongi thinks that I left" I said and he nodded.

"goodnight noona" he said.

"good night" I replied and walk back up the stairs and went inside the dark room. I turned the lamp on and I look for yoongi to see him hugging his knees on the floor crying while shaking a little beside the bed.

"yoongi? Luv?" I said and walk towards him.

"e---eunha?" he croaked out.

"come up here on the bed, yoongi" I told him while pat the bed. He stood up and he hugged me which made me lay on the bed.

"shhhhh, I'm here now my prince" I said softly .

It breaks my heart knowing that I'm the reason why he became like this. He's not like this before, he was not the yoongi I knew before and I am aware that I am the one who broke him.

"I miss you so much. Please don't leave ever!" he sobbed almost becoming whimpers.

"I'm sorry my luv" I said quietly while I caress his back.

"let me just change into a more comfortable clothes luv" I told him and he released me from his grip and I stood up then went to his bathroom and changed.

When I finished, I walk to the bed and layed down beside yoongi. He immediately faced me and hugged me tight.

"don't leave" he whimpered.

"I'm not going anywhere luv. I'm here forever and always. I promise" I said as I brush his hair away from his face and kissed his cheeks that are damp from his tears.

"I thought you left me for good. I thought you will never comeback" he said, pain visible in his voice.

"you had hurt me. Every night I always wish you would come back to me" he continued.

"I'm sorry that I cause you pain. I'm here now and I'm not going to leave you" I sincerely said.

And he looked at me with his eyes swollen and red from crying. I kissed him in the lips in which he returned and I gave him a small smile.

"go to sleep now, luv. its getting late"i told him. He shook his head and snuggled into me.

"Why not? You need to sleep. They told me you haven't gotten any good sleep" I said to him.

"I'm scared"he said.

" I'm scared that once I close my eyes, you will not be here and leave me"he said in between sobs.

"go to sleep luv. Close your eyes and take a rest. I'll be here when you wake up" I assured him. He snuggled into me tight and closed his eyes while I brush my hand through his hair. And he fell asleep almost immediately. Just by looking at his peaceful face, I also fell asleep and succumbed into darkness.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟲 / 𝟭 / 𝟮𝟭

A/N : wow 2 updates in 1 day🙂😁
This is for you dear readers💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 94 16
Liana and Rosa have been dating for a while. Rosa Diaz is a detective at the Nine-Nine. Being a gay detective is hard but.. she knows how to deal wit...
1M 27.4K 62
{COMPLETED} You are famous on Instagram and someone unexpected follows you. (This is my first ff) Started: November 2, 2018 Ended: November 22, 2018 ...
82.5K 4.8K 35
WILL THEY MEET AFTER 10 YEARS? - Trailer on Instagram- @jungk00kyy.
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...