𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚 - 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬�...

By im-still-mad-and-sad

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ "𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬. 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐨�... More

Chapter Uno
Chapter Dos
Chapter Tres
Chapter Cuatro
Chapter Cinco
Chapter Seis
Chapter Siete
Chapter Ocho
Chapter Nueve
Chapter Diez
Chapter Once
Chapter Doce
Chapter Trece
Chapter Catorce
Chapter Quince
Chapter Dieciséis
Chapter Diecisiete
Chapter Dieciocho
Chapter Diecinueve
Chapter Veinte
Chapter Veintiuno
Chapter Veintidos
Author's Note ~ On Hold
Chapter Veintitres
Chapter Veinticuatro
Chapter Veinticinco

Chapter Veintiseis

842 19 32
By im-still-mad-and-sad

Shayne had been awake for a good twenty minutes, his underwear now safely back on his body, him sat mulling things over in his mind, remembering what happened last night with a smile on his face.

Things went further than where we left off, but we don't need to know the details, you can imagine what happened.

Courtney slowly opened her eyes, the soft light from the curtains illuminating  the room. Shayne saw she was awake, so he let her brain come up to speed for a few seconds before leaning in and planting a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Morning," he smiled.

"Morning, err, Shayne-" she started, before he cut her off.

"I just want to let you know I mean everything I said last night," Shayne sighed, looking at her for a second before directing his eyes to the ceiling.

"What?" Courtney breathed, warming inside at that thought.

"I do. I've never been so fucking sure of something in my entire life, sure that I want you. And, I do love you. Also..." he lifted up the covers to look at her body, hickies littering her soft skin. "You're fucking gorgeous."

"Thank you. I love you too. But I was gonna say that I don't regret anything, this right here is what I want," she smirked, gesturing to Shayne and running her eyes over his defined figure.

"Oh, wow. Did not expect that response. Well, what does that make us?" he asked.

"Fuck buddies of course," she joked.

"Um no. I did not have sex with my co-worker, breaking the rules of my workplace, to only do that for a few weeks before you get bored of me," he pouted.

"I'm joking, sweetie, I could never get bored of you, we're a thing, right?" Court smiled.

"Yes. Yesyesyes!" Shayne beamed, pulling her forward and leaving kisses all over her neck.

"Shayne I love what you're doing right now but..." she breathed. "We need to discuss how this is gonna work, what with Defy's rule."

"Oh yeah. dOn'T dAtE yOuR cOwOrKeRs..." he reminded them in a dumb voice.

"Uh huh, they never abolished the rule after Defy fell because they thought no one liked each other in that way," she said, sitting up and criss-crossing her legs

"Well they were wrong," he chuckled.

"So so wrong. That rule and one other thing have been on my mind constantly for weeks now," Court sighed, staring off into the distance of Shayne's hallway.

"What's the other thing?" Shayne quipped, knowing what it was already.

She shot him a soft smile and bit her lip slightly before replying timidly.

"You."

"What? I couldn't here you," he said loudly.

"You, you've been on my mind you bitch," she smirked. He sat up straight and shuffled forward so he was sat right in front of her.

There was a huge grin slapped on his face and he went to say something but Courtney placed a finger to his lips.

"Don't you dare say anything about that or I'll hit you," she smirked.

"Nice to know I'm getting into an abusive relationship. But if you hit me, I'll kiss you," he challenged her.

"Oh really? Let's try it then," she smiled, hitting him hard in the arm.

"Owww-" he was cut off by Courtney's lips pressed against his.

"Hey, I thought I was kissing you," he fake pouted.

"Yeah well we think a lot of things. Example, we all thought you'd be a virgin forever but look at us now," Courtney winked.

"Oh shut up, or I'll make you," Shayne retorted, running a finger up her arm.

"Yeah right, I'd like to see you tr-" and it was his turn to press his lips to hers.

Except this time neither of them pulled away. She slowly lowered herself to lay on the bed, and he placed one hand at either side of her. They were making out for a few minutes before Shayne's phone rang. He pulled away and hung his head for a second, before getting up to answer the call.

"Hey Damien, you really pick your times don't you," Shayne laughed.

"I do?" Damien asked confused.

"Erm, by that I mean I was... about to get in the shower," he replied hesitantly, Courtney rolling her eyes as she shakily hopped out of bed to collect her clothes from around the room, her legs hurting a little.

"Oh sorry, I just wondered if you have my headphones?"

Shayne was talking to Damien for a quarter of an hour, and in that time Courtney had slipped into one of her new boyfriend's hoodies, found a notepad and pen and had started drafting some 'relationship rules'.

"Sorry about that," Shayne smiled, wandering into his living room, now wearing a pair of jeans but still shirtless.

"It's ok, it's given me time to right down the rules," Courtney replied, eyes running quickly over the words on her page.

"You're hot." he stated, smirking slightly.

"Excuse me," she giggled.

"You are really fucking hot," he smirked, wandering to sit down next to her.

"Why thank you Mr. Toppless," she grinned, positioning her self on Shayne's lap so her legs stretched out onto the rest of the couch.

"There's two p's,"

"I know. Now for the rules. Rule Number 1, no telling anybody, at all, not Damien or Olivia, not your brothers or my siblings, no one can know. Rule Number 2, we have to have clothes at each other's places in case we stay over on a work night, and we have to take our own cars to work, so no one gets suspicious. Rule Number 3, probably the hardest to follow," she sighed. "PDA at the office. Very very limited, like no more toucheez than usual, and we can only kiss if we know for sure that no one else is anywhere near by, or the door is locked. You got it? Cos this shit is serious, Shayne."

"I've got it, every single word. And I know it's serious, we're gonna be lying to everyone, but it's worth it, you're worth," he assured her.

"I'm worth it?" she quipped, throwing the notepad and pen onto the coffee table.

"Just like L'Oréal," he booped her nose.

"Who the hell is L'Oréal? Are you cheating on me already? Are you fucking a bottle of conditioner?" she joked, sliding off of his lap onto a cushion, her legs still over his.

"No, no no no. I drank a bottle of shampoo," he mumbled.

"You're really committed aren't y- wait, you drank a bottle of shampoo?" she laughed.

"What no, I'm not farting bubbles you are," he retorted, carrying on the reference for as long as he could.

"Oh my goodness we're weird, but perfect for each other. Maybe we could actually make tequila steam one day," she sighed, trying to picture how it'd go.

"Ooh, that'd be so fun but also probably dangerous, and you're not being put in danger under my watch," he warned her, fake frowning.

"You're not wearing a watch, but I'll be fine, I can take care of myself," she reasoned.

"I know you can, but I like taking care of you. Plus, I don't want you to break, I only just got you, baby girl," he pouted.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm not going anywhere," she smiled.

"We have work, we kinda have to go there."

"In an hour and a half. So until we need to get ready..." she grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling herself up onto his lap properly, a leg either side of him.

"Make out?" he suggested.

"You bet your perky little ass we're making out," she whispered, closing in on his face.

Half an hour later, they checked the time and realized they should probably get ready to leave.

Courtney came in her own car so she drove herself to her apartment so she could find some jeans to wear instead of wearing her dance shorts. What they didn't think about was the fact Court was still wearing Shayne's hoodie, and she had somehow changed her bra, put on a shirt and put the hoodie back on without realizing she was wearing it in the first place.

They pulled up at work at the same time, a few minutes early and walked into the office as if everything was normal, barely resisting the urge to hold hands.

"Hey Shayne, Court," Olivia smiled as they entered the squad room.

"Hi Liv," Courtney smiled, plopping down in a beanbag chair.

"Err Shayne, what's that on your neck?" Noah asked, eyeing up the guy.

"What? What's what?" he laughed, shooting a subtle glance at Courtney, who purposely just looked down at her phone.

"That purple mark, that hickie," Keith smirked, sitting down next to Olivia on the couch.

"Oh, I didn't know that was there... don't worry about it you guys, it's completely irrelevant," he chuckled, managing to stay quite calm.

"Na ah ah, I wanna know what happened, spill the tea sis," Ian chimed in, settling into a spinning desk chair and resting his head on his hand.

"Oh nothing, it's nothing really, let's get to work guys," he waved his audience away.

"It's nothing, the most enticing words anyone could say, dish bish," Court joined in, smiling at him mockingly and letting her phone fall onto her lap.

"Fine. I may or may not have done something last night... with another human being... a female human being," he sighed.

"Ooh sounds like somebody got laid," Ian sung.

"Dad that's gross," Olivia giggled.

"But it's true, Liv," Keith smiled, winking at Shayne.

"Wait, Court didn't you go round to Shayne's yesterday to rehearse your dance?" Noah quipped, glancing between the pair.

"Yeah, but I left at like five, cos I knew Shayne was having a 'friend' over," Courtney reasoned calmly.

"Fair enough, but aren't you wearing his hoodie?" Olivia grinned, eyeing her up and down.

"Uh, yes but only cos I found it under my couch, he left it a few weeks ago and I'm giving it back, by wearing it to work," she babbled.

"Sure sure sure, give it back to him then," Noah said.

"Fuck no, I'm gonna be cold, I'll give it to him when I'm about the leave," she frowned, pouting at Noah.

"Ok have it your way. Now, Noah, Keith, Liv we need you for an EBE scene, Shayne and Courtney you can chill for an hour, do what you want, you probably won't be interrupted," Ian smiled, pointing at the trio and waving for them to follow him on set.

They said their goodbyes, then Shayne and Courtney locked eyes.

"Way to throw me under the bus, 'dish bish' that could've sunk us," Shayne whisper shouted.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist, but you could've told me I was wearing your hoodie before we left," she came back.

"I didn't realize, otherwise I would've told you, but you look really nice in it," he complimented her, smiling shyly.

"Thank you, now we have an hour, and there just happens to be a supply closet over there that locks from the inside," she smirked, taking Shayne's hand softly.

"Hell. Yeah." he winked, letting her pull him towards the closet.

She opened it quietly and stepped in, then yanked his arm, his body quickly being pushed up against hers.

They kissed, the taste of each other still lingering on their lips from everything that went down that morning.

Well this escalated from 0-100 real quick. How ya liking it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 441 23
Welcome to WriteBack, an app where you could throw back to the 90s and talk to people without knowing their names, addresses, appearances, and more...
35.1K 595 12
The only thing that would complicate Summer Games: Apocalypse would be a certain blue-eyed, witty boy. But I, Courtney Miller, could never fall for m...
35.3K 885 35
a classic best-friend-knows-best situation changes brooklyn harper's life forever. is anyone gonna read this? idk, but i hope so (okay famous last wo...
5.4K 288 14
The Realm, provider of all the good things to humans on Earth, has a huge problem: they miscalculated and failed to assign a soulmate to the constant...