The Revelation

By Rddudd

The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT T... More

The seven are back together
Embarrassed and ashamed
It shouldn't make a difference
In session
Senior ditch day
How do you know?
The rat
Sweet sweet revenge
Objectionable content
Judge, jury, and executioner
Two wrongs
One helluva long day
I wouldn't dream of it
Start talking
Off the roof
Prime example
On the rocks
We didn't mean to interrupt
Captain's table
One ounce
You were just leaving
Good intentions
No escape
Lesson learned
Pay attention
Past sins
24 hours
Signs
Exactly
You're a meanie
Too young
Summer's almost over
I've got this
Our daughter
Cell
Livid yet calm
I bet
Take a seat
You're way off base
I agree darlin'
Lonely road
Downward spiral
Back on track
Two birds one stone
Scholarship
Stacey's motivation
My generosity comes with stipulations
Uninvited guests
The only test I ever hoped to fail
Higher power
Think before you speak
Before we face the music
Oh honey
Back home
It's not that deep
One more time
Are you finished?
Are you even serious?
A few calls
You will apologize
Regardless
Tears and fears
Seafood
Walking a very thin line
Welcome to stay
Submitting to authority
Maegan
Cake
Not too busy
Carry me
Who knew
Next time
Drop it
Pick up your blocks
Grown-up time
Showing off
That's not your call
Don't rush
Luxury of time
I'm sure we are
I didn't even
No greater pain
Another cup of tea
The Revelation

I truly didn't understand

1.5K 39 4
By Rddudd

Dr. Curtis's office

Stacey's pov

I swallowed hard, bracing myself for this beat down.

"Sit down, Stacey Marie, and do not make the mistake of interrupting me or speaking out of turn."

I obediently sat and remained silent.

He rolled up his shirt sleeves, ran his fingers through his hair, and stood with his hands on his hips, his back to me.

"You should consider yourself extremely lucky I was unable to view that video, young lady."

I certainly am grateful of that, I thought to myself.

Dr. Curtis took a long, slow deep breath before turning to face me.

"The unmitigated gall you had to take matters into your own hands, practically leaves me speechless. Have your guardians or I somehow given you the impression that what you did to Mindy in the woods was in any possible way even remotely acceptable?"

So much for being speechless I thought as I examined my fingernails which were in desperate need of a fresh coat of polish. Oh oh, why is it suddenly quiet? Shit, did he ask me a question? I'm too scared to look at him now.

"Am I boring you, child?" Dr. Curtis bent to my eye level and gripped my chin tightly. It was amazing how quickly he shed his caring paternal persona to adorn his strict authoritarian one.

"No sir, not at all." I made the mistake of locking eyes with him, causing whatever confidence I had upon entering his office to vanish into thin air.

"I find your inability, or perhaps unwillingness, to pay attention while you're being reprimanded to not only be disrespectful, but also extremely unwise, young lady." Dr. Curtis let my chin drop as he stood to retrieve his paddle. "Tell me what you did wrong, Stacey Marie, and we may begin your punishment. Failure to recognize and voice your misdeeds will require an appearance by my belt so I strongly suggest you choose your words carefully."

Dr. Curtis spoke with so much authority that I wouldn't even dream of sassing him. The more dealings I have with him, the easier it is for me to understand why Mike and Shane both fear and respect him with such voracity.

"I took..."

He immediately interrupted me, "You will stand when speaking to me."

The steely tone in his voice made me shudder as I instantly rose from my seat.

"I won't be nearly as forgiving the next time you disrespect me so don't make that mistake again. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir, I apologize." I'm trying my best to mask my nervousness but I'm sure he can hear the fear in my voice as it falters.

"Tell me why you're so deserving of my correction, Stacey Marie."

I swallowed hard trying to force my rapidly beating heart down my throat and back into my chest cavity where it belonged. After reciting everything I did wrong by spanking Mindy, Dr. Curtis was ready to begin paddling me, or so I thought.

"In addition to the paddling you're about to receive, you'll be accompanying me at work for the next seven days. You will be at my beck and call and more than willing to graciously accept whatever grunt work comes your way. I expect you in my office immediately upon your return home from school and at 7am on Saturday and directly after church on Sunday. Have I made myself clear, young lady, or do you require assistance from a visual aid?" Dr. Curtis began to unbuckle his belt.

"No sir, I understand. I don't need help from a visual aid," I quickly and emphatically replied.

"Very well, let's commence with your punishment then. Assume the position over my desk and bare your backside," Dr. Curtis commanded in a no-nonsense tone, as he ominously tapped the paddle against his thigh.

I reluctantly bent over his desk as I unbuttoned my shorts and tugged them along with my panties down to my knees. He didn't make Mike bare himself. It doesn't seem fair that I have to, I thought.

"Do you have any doubts as to why you are in this position about to receive this punishment, Stacey Marie?" Dr. Curtis held the paddle flush against my naked butt, causing me to flinch from the sensation of the cool wood making contact with my warm sensitive skin.

"No sir," I answered quietly, burying my face into my forearms.

Dr. Curtis proceeded to paddle my backside with one sharp stroke after another. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter every time I heard the hard wood slap my once pale flesh. The sting of the paddle was brutal on my bare skin. I wiggled my bottom and bit my tongue as I tried to find a way to tolerate the burning pain he inflicted on my backside, without moving too far out of position.

I quickly lost track of how many strokes he had delivered once he passed twenty. I wiped the tears from my eyes and the snot from my nose on my shirt sleeves while gripping the lip of his desk tightly with my fingertips. I made the mistake once of standing upright after a particularly wicked stroke to my sit spots and Dr. Curtis responded by slapping the back of my thighs so hard, I couldn't stifle a loud yelp from leaving my lips.

"Do not deviate from the accepted stance again," he barked.

"I'm sorry, sir, I didn't mean to." I was crying freely now. I foolishly thought spanking Mindy would be worth any punishment we might receive if we were ever found out but I was wrong, so very wrong. Even though I really enjoyed smackin' her butt in the woods, I most definitely was not enjoying any part of the excruciating pain being inflicted upon my bum now by Dr. Curtis, courtesy of his wicked paddle.

He gently rubbed my back.

"I know, darlin', only ten more to go. Take a deep breath and brace yourself."

I took a deep breath and held on to his desk with a death grip. Dr. Curtis concentrated each of these strokes on my sit spots. He swung the paddle in an upward motion, intensifying the burn left in its wake. My bottom was red hot and pulsating in pain. I'm sure the marks borne from this punishment will be quite evident by tomorrow night.

With only three strokes to go, Dr. Curtis leaned closer and asked, "Are you ever going to seek revenge and take matters into your own hands again, Stacey?" Without waiting for my answer, he brought the paddle down firmly, striking my left buttcheek.

I gasped from the severity of that stroke but as soon as I regained my breath, I answered Dr. Curtis, "No sir."

"Are you ever going to overstep your bounds like that again?" He cracked my right buttcheek this time.

"No sir," I replied through my tears, my breath hitching as I tried in vain to cease crying.

"Has this session with my paddle improved your clarity so you're now aware of your place?" Dr. Curtis delivered the final stroke harshly across my upper thighs causing me to whimper.

"Yes sir," I said emphatically, as I sobbed atop his desk. I sniffled pathetically as Dr. Curtis pulled me up off his desk and into his strong secure embrace.

"It's over now, luv, calm down," he said, patting my redressed bottom ever so gently.

Clutching his shirt tightly, I choked out my apology and gratitude, "I'm_s_sorry_s_sir. Th_thank y_you." I cried harder, hiding my face in his shirt, so embarrassed to be such a blubbering mess in front of Dr. Curtis.

He held me close, allowing me to soak his dress shirt with tears and wrinkle it terribly under my tight grip. After a few minutes, he patted my back before pulling away.

"Mrs. Curtis will drive you back to the Center now, Stacey. I expect you back here at the Foundation tomorrow after school to assist with my work. Understood?"

"Yes sir," I replied respectfully, attempting to make eye contact through my tears which were blurring my vision.

"You're dismissed, young lady." Dr. Curtis swatted my bum as he held the door open for me.

Meanwhile at the NJC

Mike's pov

While Neil was reprimanding Stacey, I went back to the Center to speak to Julie. I found her in one of the common rooms with Carrie, Lisa, and Shane, watching tv.

"Julie, I need to have a word with you in private please," I said, after greeting Shane and the girls.

"I have nothing to say to you," Julie replied dismissively, returning her attention to the show they were watching.

Biting my tongue to keep my temper at bay, I told her, "Well, I have something to say to you and I hope you'll grant me the courtesy of listening."

"No!" she shouted, remaining defiant.

I breathed in deeply and slowly through my nostrils, fighting the urge to scold my mouthy daughter. Thankfully, Shane did it for me.

"You need to check your tone, young lady. You don't tell Mike no when he asks you to do something. Am I clear?" Shane sternly admonished her.

"You don't understand, Shane, you weren't there. Mike totally humiliated me yesterday in front of Rick and Mindy. It was really embarrassing," Julie huffed, as she crossed her arms and pouted.

Gripping Julie's chin, Shane calmly repeated, "I believe I asked you a question and I most certainly expect a respectful response. Am I Clear?"

Getting up from the couch in a hurry, Julie angrily vented her frustrations.

"AARRGGGHHH! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU'D TAKE HIS SIDE." Balling her fists, her cheeks flushed as she heatedly threw her temper tantrum. "UNBELIEVABLE!" she barked, storming out of the room.

I sighed heavily, wishing for once she could just make things easy for me.

"JULIE, GET BACK HERE!" Shane shouted, as he rushed to catch her.

Grabbing his arm before he could get past me, I said, "Don't worry, Shane, I'll take care of this. She has every right to be upset with me. I owe her an apology."

Shane hesitated, reconsidering chasing after her but he relented.

"Alright, mate, let me know if you need me. I'll be here with Lisa and Carrie."

I rushed out the door to try and catch her.

"Julie, wait," I called to her, as she was already at the other end of the hallway.

Ignoring me, she entered their bedroom and slammed the door.

I took a few slow deep breaths as I walked down the hall, knowing I no longer had to hurry. I knocked on the door while simultaneously turning the knob but it was locked.

"Julie, open the door."

"Go away, Mike. I don't want to talk to you," I heard her reply, from the other side of the door.

Through playing games, I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door. When I entered, Julie was sitting cross-legged on her bed, clutching her pillow as her eyes welled with tears. I stopped short, my heart ached seeing her hurting. I truly didn't understand how upset she was until this moment.

Softly, I said, "Julie, look at me."

Without looking up, she shook her head no, burying her face in her pillow to avoid me.

I sat down on her bed and sighed, slowly lowering the pillow so I could see her face.

"Julie, I'm sorry. I never should have punished you like that in front of Rick and Mindy. I know that must have been very humiliating for you."

I tried to guide her chin to look in my direction but she resisted and turned her back to me.

"I know what I did was wrong and I should have handled the situation differently, sweetheart." I tried to put my hand on her shoulder but she flinched and pulled away. I got up to leave as I sadly said, "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry so I'll leave you alone now."

Just as I had my hand on the doorknob, I heard her quiet plea, "Mike, wait."

I hesitated, deciding not to turn around in case she had more she wanted to say without having to face me.

"You can stay, only if you want to, I mean." Her timid voice was laced with so much sadness, if I didn't know any better, I would swear it couldn't have come out of Julie's mouth. She seemed much younger than her eighteen years of age right now and I'm not gonna deny, I rather liked it. It's a welcome change from her usual bold, cocky, and snarky teenage attitude.

"Of course I'll stay." I dropped my hand from the doorknob and immediately went to my daughter, pulling her into my arms, rocking her gently as she sniffled into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, I'm so sorry," I repeated, as I tried to comfort my little girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
57.7K 1.8K 53
#1 in Country #2 in Adoption #2 in Middle School #3 in Family #4 in Moving on from the Past #5 in Discipline #6 in Overcoming • The First Book In Th...
77.6K 1.9K 31
Kat grew up with her Mother in a toxic environment all her life. Only being twelve she had been through so much plenty of people wouldn't be able to...