Surviving ➹ Teen Wolf x TVD ✓

By ritzmix

Being human? Not so fun after living 500 years on the run and having enemies left and right. After having... More

Cast
Playlist
Human
Pulling a 'Stefan'
Wolf-Girl
Bowling of the Dead
Teenage Witch
Prowling Through The Night
Red Eyes Sparkling in the Darkness
Wolf howling at the stars
Hook, line and Sinker
Curiosity Killed the Kat
Witch's Cookbook
Work in Progress
Cursed Family Blood
Glowing Golden
Bound in Blood
Feeling the Same
Slaying It Gradma
Two Negatives Make a Positive
Dressed to Kill
Slaughter Your Enemies
Words Like Knives
Epilogue

Eyes, Leather and Attitude

10K 358 133
By ritzmix

A/N: Hey guys, so I update yesterday but you can consider this chapter a Christmas gift from me to you. 

Happy Christmas!

Chapter VIII: Eyes, Leather and Attitude

"I know we've only known each other for a short while..." The youngest Salvatore said, giving me a sweet smile as he looked into my eyes. He was dressed smartly, truly dashing. We had just come from the founders party, and he had escorted me to my room. "And I know I have competition for you affections, but I have never met a woman quite like you... I look at you and I see... an angel." 

"It's to a touch of skin..." He continued, as his hand caressed my cheek. "My entire body ignites. I kiss you and I know that I'm falling in love with you."

He then slowly, gently leaned into me. He put his hand around my waist, and the other in my neck and softly pressed his lips against mine. 

"I am in love with you." 

"KATERINA GET UP!" A very annoying voice screamed into my ears, waking me up from the best dream I had in a while. I groan loudly, and bury my face into my pillow. My dream was just starting to get good, while Stefan was dashing wearing anything I preferred him wearing nothing.

"Kat, are you forgetting what day is today?" Liliya, the annoying little witch, questioned as she moved towards my wardrobe. 

"No idea, but I'm sure you're going to tell me." I responded, not moving an inch from my spot. After the night I had yesterday in the woods I was planning on hibernating till Christmas. 

"Today is the first day of school." The girl informed me, with a large smile on her face and a outfit in her hands. "So get ready, because I'm not going to be late because of you!" She exclaimed before trowing the clothes into my bed and leaving my room. 

I groan once more. I had completely forgotten about school, not to mention that Liliya had also transferred into Beacon Hills High School as a sophomore. Not only did I have to deal with a crazy Alpha, a teenage Witch, most likely a new beta- if Scott didn't die, and Laura's brother but now I had school. 

"Damn you Elena Gilbert!" I growl under my breath.

"By the way..." Lils starts, peeking into my room, with a grin on her face. "Who's Stefan? You were totally moaning his name!"

I moan before trowing my pillow at her face however, she had already closed the door.

I drove us to school and unfortunately I ended up parked right next to Jackass. The idiot had a broody face worth that of a Bennett witch, and they were quite the broody bunch. Right next to Jackson's car I saw Scott, who had just parked his bike.

His holy broodiness hit Scotty with his car's door and arrogantly said- "Dude, watch the paint job."- before turning to me and Lils. "Looking hot ladies."

"Morning Jackass." I grunt out, ignoring his comment. Jackson glared at me before running of to met some of his friends. 

"Hey Scott." Lily called, before we started walking towards the boy. The boy who would soon either be wolf-boy or dead-boy.

"Hey Katherine, Liliya." He greeted, giving us a radiant smile. "How are you guys?" 

"We should be asking you that." I replied, giving him a hard look, before glancing to his torso- where the alpha had bit him. 

"I'm all good." He informed us, a smile still on his lips. "My mom's a nurse so I had the stuff at home to make sure it didn't infect or something. Anyway I gotta met Stiles, see you girls soon." He waved us off, before running towards his nerd-ish friend, who was glaring daggers at me from far away.

"What does Stiles have against you?" Liliya asked, looking at the green eyed boy with an amused smirk on her face.

"I don't know, aren't you the witch that knows a person's darkest secrets just by looking at them?" I ask in return, rolling my eyes at her teasing.

"I can only do that if their supernatural, and let me tell you that guy is definitely human." Lils replied, looking intensely at Stiles. "I mean, can you imagine Stiles as a vampire?"

I suddenly imagined Stiles as a vampire and a snort escaped my throat, Stiles the Teenage Vampire just sounded like a bad tv drama. I finally shook my head and started walking towards the school building, with Liliya right behind me. 

We were told to wait for the principal in the corridor, and after a few minutes the principal appeared with a girl. The teenager had dark long hair, which was slightly wavy, a heart shaped face and caramel eyes. 

"Ladies, this is Allison Argent. She, like you, is also a new student." The principal informed, before turning to the girl, Allison. "Allison these are Katherine Pierce and Liliya Karkelova."

"Nice to meet you." Allison greeted softly, giving them both a delicate smile. 

I controlled the urge to roll my eyes, the girl reminded me of my doppelganger way to much with that smile, and replied. "Pleasure." While Lily gave the girl a smile in return.

The principal then guided us too a class. We entered and the first people I saw were Scott and Stiles, and I sighed. "Class these are our new students. Katherine Pierce, Liliya Karkelova and Allison Argent. Do your best to make them feel welcome." The principal announced to the class, before smoothly leaving. 

We then took a seat. Me and Liliya next to each other at the back of the class, and Allison took a seat behind Scott. Scott turned behind and silently gave Allison a pen, and she sweetly replied "Thanks.".

"Did we just witness love at first sight?" Lily asked me in a low tone.

"I just threw up a little bit in my mouth." I grunt out rolling my eyes before taking my phone out to play candy crush, ignoring the world around me.

The bell finally rang and I quickly pocket my phone, grabbed my purse and ran to freedom. This school plan was my worst idea ever, I was probably going to die of boredom soon. I walked into the corridor and I noticed, once more, Scott and Allison looking at each other like love sick puppies and I just rolled my eyes silently. "Hey there's Lydia." Liliya pointed out to me. 

Lydia was talking to Allison and we walked towards them, right in time to ear Lydia say- "And you are me new best friend."- before Jackass appeared out of nowhere and greeted Lydia with a long kiss.

Allison was looking around uncomfortably while the love birds swapped saliva, so I butted in. "They do that a lot, I wonder If they even need to breath."

Allison was about to say something when the pair finally stopped making out, and Lydia greeted us. "Kat, Liliya good morning. This is Allison but it appears you guys have already met, anyway, this weekend there's a party." 

"A party?" Me and Allison ask at the same time. All I could think about was the free booze, and maybe some good looking guys. I hadn't had sex in a while, and man did I need to get laid. While normally I would just compel myself some boy toys that would end up dead by the morning, I could no longer do the same. 'Thanks Elena, I now have the sex life of a nun!'

"Yeah, Friday night. You guys should totally come." Jackass butted in.

"Sure, I need to get drunk." I replied to the invitation, and Lily also reply positively. "Mama needs her vodka!" Jackass and Lydia both gave us wide smirks while Allison replied with a lame excuse. "Oh I can't, it's family night this Friday. Thanks for asking."

We all frowned at her, while Jackass inquired again. "You sure? Everybody is going after the game."

"You mean like football?" Allison inquires innocently, while I sigh in irritation. Jackass had already given me the reasons as to why lacrosse was superior, in every way, to the other lame group sports. I just knew he was going to be impossible if we won the game, his ego was going to be of the charts.

"Football is a joke here." Jackson snorted. "The sport here is lacrosse. We've won the state championship for the past two years."

"That's because of the team captain!" Lydia exclaimed, giving Jackass a sweet smile.

"We practice in a few minutes. If you don't have anything else to do..."

"Well, I was going to..." Allison started, before Lydia interrupted. " Perfect, you're coming! Both of you as well." The last part was meant for me and Liliya, and we ended up being dragged by Lydia to the lacrosse practice.

We sat in the bench while all around the field the players warmed up. I saw Scotty heading up to the goal. "Who is that?" The ever so annoying Allison inquired, nodding towards Scott. 

"Him?" Lydia inquired, looking ardently towards the dark haired teen. "I'm not sure who he is, why?"

"He's in my English class." Allison simply replied. 

"That's Scott." Liliya informed the girls. "Scott McCall." Both girls turned towards us, probably wanting to question us about Scott, when the boy himself got hit in the head with a ball. Everybody laughed at his pathetic fall, until the little brat started defending the goal like a pro. 

"Hello wolfie..." I mumble to myself but I see that Liliya too as noticed that Scott is no longer human. 

"He seems pretty good." Allison says, a smile on her lips.

"Yeah very good." Lydia agrees, a surprised look on her face. 

Jackson then tried his luck against the newly turned werewolf, but Scott easily stopped the ball and everybody applauded, even Lydia, while Stiles screamed happily- "That's my friend! He's my friend!"

I silently smirked at Jackson's face, apparently teen drama was more entertaining than a soap opera. 

Things went smoothly the rest of the week- me sleeping or playing candy crush in classes; Liliya entertaining herself with Scott and Allison's love story, or as she called it, the scallison ship; Lydia and Jackson swapping saliva now and then; Stiles hating my guts and Scott and Allison looking at each other like I used to look at blood when I was starved.

Friday night arrived and I was ready to get drunk, and so was my witchy sidekick. I curled my hair, got myself into a dark sexy dress and put on a pair of red pumps- oh yeah, I was ready to party. Liliya took a page from my book and she too was dressed in a black short dress, but her pumps were dark blue instead of red.

"You ready pumpkin?" She inquired, as she finished her make up. I ignored the silly nickname, but nodded none the less. "Then let's go." We grabbed our purses and our jackets, and soon we were at Lydia house.

"You're finally here, and damn... were did you get those shoes?" Lydia inquired as he got to her house. I ignored the question but Liliya had a thing for shoes, so I left them talking and went to get myself something to drink. The party was going wild, people dancing and drinking everywhere and I quickly found what I was looking for- vodka. Couldn't find any cups so I just grabbed the bottle and headed towards to pool ready to dance myself silly that is, until I felt a pair of eyes watching me.

I turned around and found a pair of green eyes following me. They belong to the tall, muscular and handsome guy in the corner. He had black hair, a strong jawline, high cheekbones and very kissable lips. He was using a white t-shirt, a ledger jacket and dark skinny jeans. I walked towards him, curious, and when I was two feet away from him I noticed him sniffling the hair.

I stopped in my tracks. Elena really had sucked the luck out of me, or maybe she cursed me with infinite bad luck. This guy, this very hot guy, was most definitely a werewolf. He could either be the alpha, Laura's mysterious brother or another complete different werewolf. 

I looked towards him again, his sparkly green eyes were wide open staring at me and as I looked into his eyes I knew of certain who he was. Laura had said that I would know him when I saw him, and even if he didn't have the same green eyes as Laura he certainly had the same style. The dark leather must be a Hale thing. 

"You must be Derek." I said, as I took a step towards him. He was watching me with caution but I could see that he was interested in me, or better, he was interested in my scent. 

"Who are you?" He growled has he strongly glared at me. I rolled my eyes, yep this was definitely Laura's brother. If I didn't get it by his eyes, or the leather I would definitely get it by his attitude. 

"Look today was my day to get drunk, and I plan to do just that." I informed him, showing him my bottle of vodka. "I promised you're sister I would help you and I also plan to do that, just not today."

"My sister?" He asked in surprised as his eyes widened. "You knew my sister?"

"Yes, I knew Laura and I was helping her with her investigation." I explained, as I swiftly took a large gulp of vodka. I really needed to get drunk, not only was I sexually frustrated but the stress of being human and almost being a wolf snack was getting to me. "You're probably here for Scott, right? The guy that became a chew toy for the Alpha last week?" I inquired and he nodded in response.

"He's not here yet, but he should be here soon." I informed, before turning my back at him and joining the drunk teenagers at the dance floor.

He continued to stare at her back until he could no longer see her although her scent, the scent of death with a touch of life and roses, still remained in his nostrils. 

I danced for a hour and soon the bottle was empty, as I walked towards the house to get another one I saw Liliya dancing with some jock, Jackass and Lydia almost fucking against a wall and Scott and Allison dancing sweetly with each other. That is until Scott ran of, it looked like he was high but I remembered that today was the full moon and little Scotty wanted to wolf out. 

I followed Scott outside and saw him leaving in his car, probably forgetting that he was Allison's ride. I turned around and saw that both Liliya and Allison were there. Allison with a sad look on her face while Liliya was looking at me with an arched eyebrow. I, in response to her silent question, looked up to the full moon. 

I was about to head inside to get more booze when Derek appeared out of nowhere. "Allison, I'm a friend of Scott's. My name's Derek. Do you need a lift?"

"Holy shit, you're wolf-babe's brother." Liliya mumbled and while Allison probably didn't ear it Derek did, and he looked at me in question. I rolled my eyes, Liliya really couldn't control her tongue but it was worse when she was drunk.

"I do, but I can't leave them. They're clearly drunk." Allison replied, looking both at me and Liliya. 

"Don't worry about us, I still have more vodka to drink and more boys to dance with." I reply smirking at her, I really didn't need a babysitter nor did I need a werewolf knowing where I lived. Plus, being a vampire-turned-human gave me a high tolerance to alcohol and if I didn't drink more I would probably be sober in ten minutes.

"Hell yeah Kitty-Kat, let's get more vodka." Liliya said right before stumbling and falling into the ground, promptly passing out. We all started at her dead-ish body in shock before I let out a sigh. I really wasn't up to carrying Liliya all the way into my car and then into the couch, and I did have a muscular werewolf that I could bully into doing that for me.

"You're carrying her." I said crossing my arms in front of my breasts and glaring daggers at Derek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
14.6K 366 7
Aemond Targaryen meets his match when Verena, daughter of Daemon and Rhaenyra, arrives in the Red Keep alongside the rest of her family.
38.1K 897 19
[Book one of the Lance-Allen series] There was once a Lance who found her true love after a break in... Yea that's the story you wanna tell your kids...