โ” ๐’๐”๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

By angvish-

๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ - @๐€๐๐†๐•๐ˆ๐’๐‡- , 2020 All Rights Reserved More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž!
๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡
ส€แด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s!
About me!
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ - ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐๐†๐™
๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ ๐๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ | ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ ๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐„
AHS SHIPS
New book!
Updating
lemme talk to yall. (last psa)
One more talk. Important

๐…๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ ๐Š๐‘๐”๐„๐†๐„๐‘ - ๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐๐€๐’๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž๐‘

2.8K 100 568
By angvish-

𝔖𝔲𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔖𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫

━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇,

       𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘯
                           𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘰 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘏𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴.

⋘ ──────── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──────── ⋙

October 31st, 2019 | 8:51 p.m.

A/n: I'm so sorry for this being late :( I wanted to give y'all the best shit I could to start this so vote + spam the comments®️🖤

Symere let out an exaggerated sigh as he watched the mocha colored male stare out of his window. Montero had been watching the boy across the street since he'd moved in, and Symere could tell he was planning a wild goose chase all over again. The man was stubborn, and sadistic as hell, so there was no stopping it.

Symere just let shit play out.

"How long are you gonna be watching him? We got other shit to do Monte'." The shorter boy fussed as he plopped down onto his cousin's bed. Despite his question, he was still ignored. Making him grow annoyed by the second.

Symere picked up a nearby pillow and launched it at the taller male. Him instantly catching it and his dark red orbs glaring at his cousin menacingly. "stop." He mumbled and threw it back on the bed. He quickly diverted his attention back to the house across the street, staring as the white 2018 Honda Accord pulled out of the driveway and drove down the street.

That was Ian's Mother going to work. Montero has noticed that the woman would tend to leave a hour ahead of time, since her job was approximately an hour and ten minutes from their neighborhood. Ian's father didn't live in the state, he lived in Harlem, New York and was a Middle aged white man. Wasn't bad looking, but wasn't the boy's type.

Montero smirked. Knowing the boy was now home alone, and one of his friends were about to come over in the next ten to fifteen minutes. They were always late for some reason, but it wasn't bad timing. It was perfect for the plans the boy had. And he hoped for them to play out just right.

Even though, he was a little blood thirsty. A few bodies on his hands wouldn't hurt. He could use the stress relief.

"You know, you could just talk to him like a normal person," Jahseh walked into the boys bedroom. The chocolate man groaned and snapped his head towards the two friends in his bedroom. "How the fuck- bruh I'm pouring holy water in front of me door," he sighed. Jahseh scrunched up his face and laughed.

"It'll burn you too.. dumbass," Symere said and montero glanced at him. "suck my ass with a straw. I'm busy." Monte said in annoyance. Jah giggled. "I don't want to, but Ian sure does," Symere laughed right along with him.

Montero just ignored them and walked into his closet. Making sure his supplies were together and he had what he needed for tonight. His hunting night to be exact.

He didn't need much, but he still wanted to have a little fun while he handled business.

He had a abnormal feeling in his gut that he was gonna have to kill a little tonight. Who knows? Maybe he will. But regardless, he had one goal, and one goal only.

To get Ian Dior all to himself.

The man paused from looking through his bag. He'd felt someone's presence in the closet, and by the warm air that's brushed over his dark skin, he could tell it was Marius. The sneakiest fucker In the family. He gets away with any and everything.

yeah.. he knew montero's plans. And being the good cousin he was, he was gonna make sure no witnesses are left alive. Or on the grid.

"Marius either show yourself, or get the fuck out. I'm busy, got damnit!" Montero fussed as he closed his closet door. He turned around and blank faced his overdressed family member. "A) put my fucking choker back. B) I'm pouring salt around my room and imma start fighting demons at this point."

"Nigga you ARE A DE-," Jahseh was cut off by scar speaking. "No don't explain it to him. He's being a dick because he might have to kill tonight," he chuckled and threw the spikes choker at montero. And As always, he caught it.

"Stop throwing shit in my fucking room! Damn!" He fussed and threw the choker down. everybody in the room way irritating him and he was getting fed the fuck up. He took his planning very seriously. One wrong move, and he could lose his chance of getting his hands on the prize everyone knew as Ian.

There were no limits in who could get hurt in the process. Either stay out of the way, or get killed. Your choice.

Nas got was he wanted regardless.

+**_+^ slatt!🦋_**+*

Ian jumped, hearing Loud knocks on his front door. He tended to be paranoid when home alone. Any and everything scared him, which is why he owned at gun, pepper spray, etcetera. He's never had to use it, but he sure in the hell knew how to.

He got up from his spot on the couch and went to the front door. Quietly taking a look through the peep hole to see michael, Cordae, Jahmier, and Gustav. All four friends he'd made since moving here.

Being excited to see the group, he opened the door and everyone engaged into a group hug. Except Jahmier. He was an asshole but Ian still considered him a friend.

"Hi guys! Thanks for coming on short notice. Mama went in early today and I don't like being here by myself," he said quietly. He wasn't the loudest person in the world either. He likes to speak in a calm tone. It prevented conflict, and it made living in Atlanta way more peaceful than it seemed to be.

People here weren't as friendly as he thought.

"So, what we doing today?" Michael asked and plopped down in the plush L shaped couch in Ian's living room. Cordae followed and eventually everyone had claimed their seats there.

The younger boy had no idea what he wanted to do for today, since he definitely wasn't planning on going trick or treating. The thought of roaming the streets with thousands of strangers, taking candy from possible murderers or child traffickers.. Halloween just didn't sit right with him.

"Horror movies? I have Netflix." Ian suggested. the group all looked at eachother and shrugged. "Snacks? Shouldn't we go out to get some?" Cordae said. Ian shrugged. "I already have popcorn but if y'all want more, y'all can go. I'll set up the movie and get blankets," the light boy offered. Jahmier nodded. "Bet, if y'all coming, come on because y'all will get left,"

"Stop being such a fucking ass all the time!" Cordae said as he followed behind him. Gus stood up an hugged Ian. "I'll be back, be safe hun!" Henpecked the boys cheek and walk off. Michael just Waved and walked out.

The young boy laughed a little to himself and picked up the remote. He had no idea what he wanted to watch, but he knew it was something old. A classic. And then, it hit him.

Freddy vs. Jason, His favorite horror movie, especially growing up. He somehow fell in love with the concept of both characters, and enjoyed watching them go against eachother. Itching to see one another go down in flames. Literally.

After clicking what felt like millions of buttons, he eventually found the movie and smiled to himself. "Finally," he sighed and got up. Going to the kitchen to prepare the popcorn in the maker his mother had bought a few months ago when they got here. It was actually pretty useful, and came in handy when all he had were kernels and butter.

When he got in the kitchen, he paused. His stomach turned and for some reason he felt the sudden urge to regurgitate. He wasn't sick, not was anything wrong with his kitchen, but the aura was unsettling and he began to feel as if he was being watched.

Hazel orbs searching his surroundings, he seen a dark figure dash down the hall, through the opening of the kitchen. "W-what the fuck?" He mumbled. Internally panicking. He had no idea what or who was in his house, his friends literally just left.

"no.. no no no!" He started to cry when he noticed his taser wasn't in the drawer he left it in, or anywhere in sight to be exact. This is when the boy grew scared, and felt his heart rate elevate dramatically.

something was in the house, and it was definitely faster than he was. But, He tried to just shrugged it off, and continued to walk to his pantry. Remaining paranoid and aware.

As he entered the small space, he seen a dark tall figure with glowing red eyes standing in the distance, inside his kitchen. Right behind him. That was his last straw. He ran into the pantry and slammed the door shut. There wasn't much room but he could feel an panic attack flaring up.

Meanwhile, Jahmier, Cordae, Gustav, And Michael all walked into the living room confused. The house was dead silent and the door was still unlocked. All four boys got that same gut feeling that Ian had just experienced. But Michael was the only one who'd realized something was off.

"Nope. Nah. Hell no. I'm going HOME." Michael spoke, adding emphasis to the home. He could feel that shit was about to go down and he was not here for it. At all. Jahmier scrunched his face up. Michael wasn't even in the house, he was standing on the opposite side of the door. "Nigga why are you trippin so hard?"

Michael shook his head. "Fuck that. Y'all can have It. I ain't see shit, I ain't hear shit. I'm hellen Keller our this hoe," he spun on his heel and ran from Ian's doorstep. Everyone else was confused, but shrugged it off and continued to enter the boy's house, locking the door behind them.

(A/n: I would've pulled a Michael Keller cause FUCK THAT)

When the boys made it in the house, they could hear small cries come from the kitchen. Gustav recognized the fact that it was Ian and frowned. "Ian's having another panic attack, I'll go get him. You guys start the movie," he said softly and headed to the kitchen.

Easy mistake, thought anonymous.

When he got to the kitchen, it was awfully quiet, nothing but the small cries from the pantry being heard throughout the room. The pale man slowly approached the pantry and opened the door. Earning a ear piercing scream from Ian.

"Calm down, Ian , it's me." He said softly. When Ian turned towards him, his eyes widened and he let out another scream, pointing behind the boy shakily. "What's behind me-," he was cut off with a knife being slid across his throat quickly, yet so nice and clean, thick, dark red blood squirting from the wound.

Ian had no choice but to watch as Gustav held his own throat , blood gushing through the peeps between his fingers and even getting on Ian a little. Gus eventually began to choke on his own blood, struggling, and his gags being music to the figure's ears.

The polish man's eyes began to roll to the back of his head. His body becoming limp. Ian might have thought it was over, but it was far from it. This wasn't even the end of the first murder of the night.

The figure still remained faceless, only the eyes telling the tale. It stared deep into Ian's soul, and for some reason, Ian knew it wore a sly smirk. It let out a dark chuckle, Then, it snapped it's fingers and disappeared.

That's when the power went out for a split second and Ian screamed to the top of his lungs. He had a huge fear of the dark, last time being engulfed in complete darkness, having a panic attack and being hospitalized for days.

When the power came back on, gustav's body was no longer on the ground, so Ian looked up and covered his mouth at the sight. Warm, salty tears falling from his eyes at the sight. Gus's head hung from the ceiling , blood dripping onto the ground and forming a small puddle.

When he looked back down, "YOU" was spelled with Gus's intestines. The small boy gagged until he felt a drop of blood fall onto his head. He looked up, and seen the boy's cut open body hanging from the ceiling. Almost touching him.

His instinct kicked in and he ran out of the pantry and into the living room. There, the boys- excluding gustav, were all sitting there watching the movie and laughing about whatever, as if nothing had happened. Ian gave them all a confused look.

"Where were you? You're missing most of the movie." Cordae asked, popping a ruffle into his mouth. Ian gave him the craziest look to exist in history. "W-wha? Y-you ain't hear dat?!" He asked out of breath. He was exhausted from screaming.

Both boys looked at him crazy. "Hear what?" Cordae asked. "B-but the blood? G-Gus?" He began to cry and ramble, gripping his hair and pacing in the living room. "Gus? Who the fuck is Gus ?" Jahmier asked and Ian's jaw dropped. "Our friend Gus. Look!"

Ian showed them his wallpaper, but gus was no longer in the picture. Making him drop his phone and scream. "No! NO! FUCK!" He yelled and gripped his hair even tighter than before. The boy was utterly confused and growing annoyed with whatever and whoever was fucking with him.

Again, he seen the figures appear behind Jahmier, now smirking but Ian still couldn't make out its face, but he now knew it was definitely male. "J-ja-," his voice started to fade and he could no longer talk. Whatever the thing was, it wasn't letting him warn anybody and that's what hurt him most.

Having to watch the people closest to him die in silence.

"Say, imma go take a piss, don't wait up," he spoke nonchalantly and walked upstairs. Ian could feel the tears rush down his face, resembling the man from the get out scene. He felt as if he was in the sunken place. And it wasn't good at all.

Whatever it was, it was fucking with his Brain. He just wanted it all to end.

Cordae just shrugged as if Ian wasn't there and kept watching the movie. He thought Ian was silent, but in reality, Ian was screaming for him to run. Screaming to save a friends life. Cordae had so much more to live for out of everyone. He needed Cordae to live but he couldn't help him.

"GO! RUN PLEASE!" Ian screamed internally, sobbing because he knew Jahmier was long gone at this point. "PLEASE GO HOME! BEFORE IT TOO LATE DAE DAE ! PLEASE!" He screamed, but nothing came out.

The only thing Cordae could see was Ian's puffy red eyes, tears falling from his face, and his expression blank, as if he was zoned out. But the boy could see everything. He was witnessing yet another life being too right in front of him. Helpless, lonely, slow, and painfully. He wouldn't wish this on anybody. Not even his worst enemy.

Meanwhile, Jahmier was in the bathroom, finishing up his business when the lights shut off again. He scrunched up his face and reached for the light switch, but could feel his hand being sliced as soon as he did so. Letting out a loud scream in response, but nobody could hear him. He was just like Gus, just another memory to be forgotten.

When the lights came back on, he looked in the mirror. The same dark figure standing behind him with a smirked. "Wrong place, wrong time. Shouldve left" Spelled in blood on the mirror.

Jahmier scrunched up his face. "What the fuck going on?! Who the hell is you?!" He yelled. The figure only laughed at the boy pulling out his gun with his only hand. Trying to shoot at the thing, but failed tremendously. The figure only laughed and looked next to I'm.

The caramel boy's eyes widened when the creature like thing grabbed a bat out of thin air. Still laughing at how the boy was trying to put on a tough act, but was literally pissing himself in fear.

the lights shut off again.

Nothing but loud screams, the gushy sounds of skin being ripped from the man's body, banging noises, and laughs could be heard. By the time the lights came back on, blood was splattered everywhere but on the thing. The mirror was drenched in jahmier's blood, along with the counters and the floor. The man's testicles had been removed and shoved inside the man's mouth.

The figure stripped the last piece of skin from the man's face and threw it on the mirror, watching as it slid down the glass slowly. The skinless, penisless, and testicleless body was now laid on the ground, lifeless, but they didn't mean he was done. He hadn't even used the bat yet.

The figure grabbed the bat and swung it onto the man's head repeatedly. Watching as one of the eyeballs fell out from the first hit. He chuckled to himself and sent another blow to the man's head until brains were being splattered everywhere.

He then moved on to the boys chest and swung until he heard the sounds of the man's bones cracking, music to his ears. Blood still getting everywhere.

"Should've stayed out of my fucking way. Now look at you, tore the fuck up," he mumbled and spat on the body, chuckling a little and exiting the bathroom with a slam of the door behind him.

Hearing the door slam, Ian snapped out of it and his chest heaved as if he was about to have a heart attack or some shit. He couldn't see to catch his breath and he felt like passing out at any second. The feeling was familiar, and he knew it all too well by now.

It was back.

"Fuck.." he mumbled to himself. He looked back over towards Cordae to see that he was gone. The movie was still playing and his bag of ruffles were still sitting where he'd left them. Shit got worse at that point, if that was even possible.

The small one heard one last scream coming from.. his back yard? "What in the hell?!" He yelled to humans ran to the back door. Passing through the kitchen, only to see that gus's body was gone.

He still was oblivious to Jahmier's death, but he'd be finding that out real soon.

Approaching the back door, he seen that it was late as hell, basically midnight now, yet he could still see outside. Cordae still wasn't there. But, somehow there was a flashlight on the counter, so he grabbed it and slid the door open, only enough for him to see out of it.

He shined the light outside until he heard screaming again, but this time it was from behind him. He quickly shut the door and closed his eyes. Maybe if I count to ten this'll all be over. He thought. But it was far from the reality of the situation. Real far.

But, he did it anyways and opened his eyes again, slowly turning around. His eyes widened and he could feel his own body go cold from the disgusting sight in front of him. As bad as he wanted to scream, he couldn't. He couldn't run, he couldn't hide, he was just frozen there; having to watch his last friend lose their life for the night.

And possibly lose his own.

Cordae's face was almost unrecognizable his nose was only a hole, his eyes were bleeding out, and his face was completely burned. It was as if the boys skin was burning off like goop or some type of gel, some even falling onto the floor.

His hair was nearly gone. To the point that you could see where he'd peeled the boys scalp from
His skull, leaving blood everywhere once again. You could almost peel the boys face like a banana , and put it right back together. But there was NK bringing back Cordae.

That was only one half of his body.

His intestines poured out like sausage links, covered in dark red blood, yet tangled like string or rope. That was the most blood Ian had ever seen in his life. He could pass out right here at the sight.

The figure was more visible now. He could almost see the face of it, yet could tell it was smiling. Smiling in pure evilness, knowing exactly what it was doing. But Ian still hadn't witnessed the worst of it all.

The skinless, organless body of Jahmier.

As soon as the small boy gained his bodily functions once again, he took off u til he remembered Jahmier went to the bathroom. Maybe he was safe and hiding.. hopefully. The boy thought once more. Only to find out he was wrong. Again.

He ran upstairs and his first instinct was to check the bathroom, but when he got to the door, he was met with an atrocious odor, making him internally gag, holding back the urge to regurgitate.

"Come on Ian.. we've seen it all tonight," he mumbled and tried to get himself together. He realized what had happened without even seeing it.

"Fuck it.. cant get any worse," he mumbled and swung the door open only to scream at the sight. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled at jahmier's body. A piece of his skin laying in the sink while the rest was on the floor, which was drenched in blood. Jahmier had no eyes, and once was in the corner of the small ish room.

His testicles and his.. penis was lodged into his mouth, which had blood all over it and spilling out. Jahmier had no skin whatsoever. No nails either, they'd been ripped out.

This was the worst. Even worse than Cordae. Jahmier looked as if he died slow. His head was beat in to the point where his brains were spilled out onto the rug. At this point, Ian couldn't take it anymore. He let it all out.

Everything he'd eaten earlier began to spill from his mouth, his chest felt sunken in, and he was close to passing out again. The thought of him going out next made him sick to the stomach. He just wanted it to be quick.

But It's plans said otherwise.

When he was done, he felt something tap him and he weakly turned, being met with a boy slightly older was him. His eyes were a bloody red, and he had a smile all too familiar to Ian. "P-please- n-no!" Ian coughed up. He was too weak to fight back, but he wasn't giving up so easily.

The boy smiled, showing his silver grills. His nails were like claws, as sharp as a sword or a blade. His skin was as dark as night, and was actually pretty nice for him to be a murderer. But we'd rather digress.

Montero smirked, Looking down at the weakling. He'd finally got the boy to himself, and definitely was about to have his fun with it. At least before he got rid of the beautiful being. He was wayy to worthy for just be thrown to rubbish like the other three idiots that decided to stay.

He warned them. Whoever got in his way, would be dealt with. Sad how he had to rid of the audience before the show began, but hey, now he can go as far as he wanted with no complications.

Well.. only a few.

But complications made shit fun for nas. The more complications, the more murder, or pain inflicted on the victims. And what could the man say, he always loved a little challenge, or a little chase, you know?

"I'm not gonna hurt you," he smiled softly and the small boy. Reaching out for him to grab his hand. Ian was very hesitant, but he grabbed it and stood up. And smiled evilly and locked the boy's hand in his. "Yet,"

He drug the boy down the hall, wondering how he went from being so smart to being so fucking stupid. But he didn't care, it just made his job so much easier, and less fun, but it was only saving his stamina for the grand finale. Or as he liked to call it, his "peak"

When they got to the master bedroom, montero threw Ian onto the bed. The light boy backing up against the headboard as the door slammed on his own. Now locked and preventing anyone but montero from getting in or getting out. Ian was trapped, now he couldn't escaped.

But little did he know, he was about to have the time of his life.. the last time of his life to be exact.

The small boy trembled in fear, about to run off of the bed. But was cut short when the tall man finally spoke.

"Why run now? you've had all night, just ride it out," he chuckled, taunting the paranoid boy. Ian shook his head repeatedly and rocked himself back and forth. Trying to convince himself it was a dream.

But easy when his eyes were closed, he could still see Nas Taunting him over and over again. The man was in his head, deep in his head. Haunting his subconscious. "There is no escaping Ian. Stop making shit more complicated than it has to be,"

Ian shook his head again. "No! You're fucking insane!" He yelled. And laughed and shook his head, lifting the small boy's chin with his finger. "You became stupid the day you moved here, you know that," He stared into Ian's hazel orbs, managing to get into the boys head easily.

Ian began to see shit he wish he didn't. So many people have lived here, only to be killed and hid afterwards. "N-no ! You're not real!" He cried shaking his head. Nas pecked the sobbing boys lips and smiled. "Is that real enough for you, Dior?" He called his last name and smiled."

"P-please don't kill me,I'll give you anything!" Ian sobbed. The tall, dark man smirked. "Babyboy I don't want your material shit, I came for you," he spoke in a deep tone. Ian's heart dropped and his eyes grew wide when montero took him by the neck and smashed their lips together. Out of reflexes, he slowly started to kiss back.

What could he say, the man was a good kisser.

Montero tightened his grip on the small boy, making him gasp. Nas Taking this chance to slip his long tongue into the boy's mouth. He knew just what he was doing- well was about to do. He figured, he might as well get what he wanted before he had to kill the boy.

The kiss grew slow, and slightly passionate over lustful as Monte gripped the back of the small
boys head, making sure to get some of his hair in his hand. Meanwhile his other hand was on the arch of his back. He enjoyed the feeling of knowing he was doing something right. It fueled his stamina. And he was damn sure ready to tear Ian to pieces for the first and last time.

Ian's hands ended up wrapped around the taller males neck, getting deeper into the kiss they shared. He figured if he was gonna die, he was at least gonna die in pleasure. This didn't mean he wasn't scared though, he was just.. unprepared.

Montero took his hands off of the boy and broke the kiss. Sending Ian a look, letting them boy know exactly what to do. He kind of felt bad for what he was doing to him, but that left the second the small boy pulled off his grey nike shorts. Revealing underwear instead of boxers. Not that it was bad, it just made him wanna enjoy the moment even more.

He pushed the boy back down on the bed. His hand making its way to his area. The second a soft, yet quiet moan left the mouth of the smaller one, a smirk crept upon Nas's face. "You like that shit, huh?"

Ian nodded with his mouth agape. He hadn't been touched in almost a year, and figuring that he was probably about to die, he definitely needed this. He was already soaking up his panties and the man had barely touched him. That's how nas knew, he'd marked his territory. Ian belonged to him now.

When nas felt the boy's wetness soak through the thin panties he'd wore, he bit his full, bottom lip in awe. "Already? I've barely touched you, love," he chuckled and ripped the underwear off of the boy.  Staring at the boy's wetness in front of him.

It wasn't too fat, nor too small. It was perfect in his eyes, especially the way the moonlight shined through the bedroom window and onto the boys vagina, making it glisten. It was one of the most beautiful things montero had seen in his twenty years of living.

"I'm bout to fuck you the hell up.. I hope you know that baby," he mumbled as he stooped down to his knees. He spread the boy's legs a little more and threw them over his shoulder. Thumbing the boy's clit slowly for the hell of it. He smiled when the small body jerked up and continued to tease him. Rubbing his thumb up and down the boy's glistening folds.

Hearing Ian whimper and beg for the teasing to end was music to the older man's ears. That's what he got off from. He wanted the boy to beg for him, maybe even cry a little. He wanted to play with his emotions a little, and then give him some of the best sex he'll have in his short little life.

"P-please! Oh my god!" Ian cried out loudly as Nas's thumb brushed over his throbbing clitoris once more. He was on edge already, but the man was far from being done with him. Montero entered a finger into the boy and stroked him quickly, just to be a fucking tease.

"D-Daddy- augh-," Ian began to get choked up in his moans, his back arching intensely when another finger was added and curved inside of his. He began to push at montero's hand, but it was quickly swatted away when a third finger was added and the speed was intensified.

"Beg for it! Since you wanna push it away," he gritted and Ian whined, staying quiet. Montero just smirked and shook his head. "You think I'm fucking playing with you, Dior?!" He added a fourth and switched positions so he could get deeper inside the boy's warmth. Curling and twisting all four fingers inside of the boy's still tight hole. Making the boy scream aloud.

"FUCK! Daddy PLEASE!" He screamed with tears falling from his eyes. Montero smirked and kept up the pace and watched the boys body twitch in his hands. "Please what? Use your words babe," he chuckled and twisted them at a good angle. Ian's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he let out one last scream. " FUCK ME! DADDY PLEASE JUST FUCK ME!"

This was definitely enough for montero to stop his teasing and attach his mouth to the boy's heat. He sucked the boys clit so sweet, and softly, Ian almost came off the sudden contact. The older male's thick juicy lips feeling like heaven on Ian's pussy.

Ian's hands gripped the bed sheets tightly as loud, full moans left his mouth. Montero raised up with glossed over lips and a smirk. "You like that? You like me eating you like this huh?" He taunted the moaning boy. Making him nod and moan his pet name.

Montero licked from his hole, to his clit and began to do figure eights on the man's heat. Sending him overboard and almost making him cum. "OH SHIT! oh fuck-,"Ian moaned and used one hand to grip montero's hair. Monte let out a moan against the boy and that was it for the small one. He began to come undone whilst Nas licked up every drop of liquid that left the man's body. "D-Daddy! Oh my god! Uh!" He started screaming when montero didn't stop.

He wasn't stopping shit until he got off himself.

He pulled himself from the boy's head and instantly slid off his black sweats. Ian gave him the craziest look in his life. The man laughed. "It's not over till I say it's over. Whatchu think?" He chuckled. Ian just gave up at this point. Letting montero have the control now. He was still coming down from his high. He didn't have the energy to even get up anymore.

Nas smirked and took off his pants, dropping them next to him and palming his stiff member in his hand. He slowly stroked himself through his boxers. Still watching Ian come down from his long, still twitching high. His body was still reacting to the previous orgasm. Making it The perfect time to tease him.

His orbs instantly glazed over in list as he stared directly back down at Ian, who had his legs closed tightly together to hide the liquids that continued to glisten over his area. Montero shook his head. "Open, na," he said greedily.

Ian did as instructed, shivering as the cold air attacked his damp skin. "Touch yourself for me, baby." He mumbled and took his veiny member from his boxers. He began to slowly stroke himself as the boy brought a shaky hand down to his pussy, rubbing one finger up his wet folds. Shivering at the contact followed with a slight whimper.

"I-I can't!" He cried shivering so badly that he couldn't do it, literally. The dark skin man licked his lips at the boy's struggle. Laughing and shaking his head. "I gotchu.." he laughed a little. Knowing the boy would be limp by the time he was done with him.

Ian's breath hitches with he felt the dark man's mushroom like tip glide over his heat, poking over his wet hole ever so often. His tip growing dewy from the man's fluids. The small boy shuddered at the action and whined, "p-please stop teasing me!"

(A/n : like damn. You already boutta-,)

Montero smirked and finally slipped his tip in with little to no restriction. Ian's body jerking up at the motion, making him scream. "OH FUCK NO," he screamed, his mouth wide open as he attempted to run.

Easy mistake.

Monte pulled him all the way back down on his dick, making Ian's back arch intensely, the boy now screaming as he began to make deep, fast strokes until him. Nothing but the sweet sound of their actions, and that being heard throughout the bedroom.

Ian's hands scratched against the bed sheets and his face began to turn a bright red. His pussy gushing with every stroke Montero made into his wet hole. Eventually his eyes began to roll to the back of his head as Monte bit his bottom lip. Rotating his hips to hit the boy's spot just right.

"S-Slow down! Shit!" The smaller moaned loudly as a pit began to form at the bottom of his stomach. He was always one to come fast, and of course montero already knew. Which is why he was gonna overstimulate the fuck out of the small boy.

"Take that shit baby, you was just begging me to fuck you like this,"

Montero slowed his strokes only a little to let the boy start to come down from his high. He was doing this to Fuck with his head, and it was working oh so beautifully.

Although his strokes were much slower than before, Squelching sounds were still being emitted from the boys vagina, still like music to the elder's ears. He began to squirt milk like liquids, making Monte smile widely and speed up his strokes again, going as deep as possible until Ian could feel him in his chest, literally.

Ian gasped and arched his back deeper despite being in missionary. He could almost feel the man in his soul, it was like the man was killing him with pleasure; which he kind of was. But Ian just wanted to enjoy it while he could.

He began to clench around the man's dick, making him push down a little on the lightskin's stomach. "Stop that shit," he gritted as sweat fell from his forehead, his hips moving at a rapid pace, making Ian sob in pleasure.

"Shit nigga!" He moaned loudly as he pushed at monte's stomach. Monte stopping and staring at him with dark, red, lustful eyes. "Move it." He said sternly. Ian caught his breath and slowly removed his hand.

Exactly where he'd fucked up. Putting his hand there in the first place.

Monte slowly went deeper than before until his thighs were touching the boy, leaning up to his ear to whisper one lil message. "You done fucked up, so bad baby."

Montero grubbed the skinny boy's sides and began to ram inside of him at a rapid place. Ian throwing his head back and scratching at the man's back so deep that he was probably bleeding, but would heal by the end of the night.

Ian's sobs grew louder and louder by the second until he was crying Montero's pet name.

Over.

And over.

And over again.

The Chocolate man's pelvis began to grow sticky from the continuous juices that left Ian's pretty little body. He just held his smirk and kept stroking into the boy. He was coming so close to his high, but was definitely gonna ride this out until he felt Ian lose his breath.

"Tell me how you like this dick nigga, let me hear you," he grunted into the boys ear, rolling his hips again to send the boy into overdrive.

Ian tried to talk, but it only came out as a cry. "I love y-your Dick daddy! I love it FUCK!" He cried out as he came for a third time in one night. Monte bit down harder on his lip reaching out to choke the boy profoundly. "yeah, you love this dick, baby. All of it,"

He stared at the boy's face softly, smiling at how pretty he looked as he struggled under him. "I swear you're the prettiest one I've ever had," he mumbled as he soon felt himself coming to his high.

About ten deep, fast strokes later, he felt himself planting himself deep inside of the small boy, grunting and holding his place. Ian's little body shivering in his hands. He was jerking out of control and it was such a pretty thing to see and feel.

Ian let out one last moan when he felt montero's warm seed enter he sweet little honey pot before Nas pulled out and smiled. He pecked Ian's lips one last time before snapping his pants and boxers back onto his now clean body. He wasn't wearing a shirt at first, but now he was. Weird, but not surprising.

He smiled down at the small, tired boy and laughed. "Sorry, not sorry," he said. Ian gave him a tired, yet confused look. "What do you mean?" He asked. Nas shook his head. "For letting someone as pretty as you die this brutally. Goodnight, babyboy," he spoken calmly as a random match appeared and he lit it with his now long, sharp claw.

He threw the match onto the boys bed and stood there. Watching as the entire room lit on fire. The fire eventually engulfing the room and him.

And the last thing Ian seeing was a y'all, dark figure with bloody red eyes staring and burning right with him. Waving him goodbye.

+**_+^ slatt!🦋_**+*

Early that morning...

Montero, Jahseh, Symere, And Marius all sat in the front room, watching as the news lady reported the latest murder in the city of Atlanta. Montero acting curious as if nothing happened the previous night.

"A Young boy by the name of Ian Dior Was reported dead, by natural causes but only being nineteen years old. Doctors say It's a rare case, especially in his sleep, but is possible. While Others say it was a homicide, Connected to the deaths of Jahmier Velazquez, Gustav Åhr, and Cordae Dunston. This was Diana Swearingen, reporting to you live on Wlbt news"

The three boys all wide eyed Montero who wore a sly smirk on his face while staring at them blankly. "What can I say?" He chuckled.

"I Always get what I want,"

This is what Nas looked like to Ian.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

━━━━━━ hi! this was almost 7,000 words. I was writing this for almost 7-8 hours so I'd really appreciate if y'all ran this up! I've found something I enjoy writing and I hope you all like it too! Although it was quite brutal 🦋🧚🏽‍♀️ but anyways, have a nice night and enjoy _+**🦋slatt🐍**+_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 130 12
Chresanto feels unwanted.
23.7K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020
5.1K 176 10
๐™ฐ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข( ห˜ ยณห˜)โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
25.6K 1.1K 24
( EDITING !! ) ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ - ( ๐š๐๐ฃ. ) - ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž. ษชแด› แดกแด€๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด› แด›สœแด‡ส สŸแด€ษชแด… แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ แดœแด˜แดษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด›...