Dance to the beat of your hea...

By _FandomLover332_

Izuku Midoriya never had a normal Childhood. He was bullied by the kids at school, losing his only friend but... More

Get down to business
First day and the demon has made a show
Class begins and we're going to jump right in!
Training, Blushing, kicking butts!
School's alarm and a Mystery man
The USJ or should I saw The Attack of...
I'll Whatever it takes
Rescue, the bill, and the Announcement
Getting ready for the festival
The Sports Festival pt. 1
The Sports Festival pt.2
Sports Festival pt. 3
Sports Festival pt.4
Sports Festival part.5
Sports Festival pt.6
Why so scared All Might?
Dancing teen vs Speed demon old man
Let's all agree to never anger Izuku
Meeting Mr. Di Angelo
Memories
Swimming with the.... Memories??
Votes for your nicknames!!
An exam of doom!!!
Camp! Camp! Camp!
This is a breeze!
The attack
NO!
........What........
Well, this is awkward...
The aftermath
The Deal
The pain of the past comes to light
Rehab for the League
Training and the meeting
Provincial Licensing exam pt.1
A/N
Provincial Licencing exam pt.2
Gone? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GONE!!!
Don't. Touch. The. Child!
Izuku!
Hello Inko... How has life been treating you?
Oh~ how the tables have turned

The Start

25.1K 494 519
By _FandomLover332_

"One, two, one, two, step forward, spin.... down, up and raise the hand and pose." a lady snapped as some of the teens stumble into the finishing pose.

A hand on the waist while the other was raised in the air in a fist. The room echoed the sounds of heavy breaths, the lady walked down the line of tired students eyeing their poses and would point out their mistakes until she got to the last of her students. A teen with messy green hair with black low lights, his back was straight, his hand placed perfectly on his waist and his arm raised perfectly with the perfect fist. She smiled before going back to the drills working everyone to the bone, to the point were they only time they could go home is if they drop to their knees and can't move anymore.

-

The green hair teen swiftly moved within the crowds of people as he ran to his school, the earlier villain attack cut his time in half so when he can run, he ran. Once he reached his school the teen dashed down the halls, his curly hair fluttered in the wind of his speed. He slowed down to a even pace before opening the door to his class, everyone was being noisy with them talking to their friends and talking about the latest villain attack. This made him let out a soft sigh before taking his seat and pull out his list of dance music, he took a picture of it before crossing out songs that he didn't need or want to work on. The teen took break dancing, Ballet, and free style but his mother had forced him into Tap, Jazz and musical theatre.... though the last one was growing on him but the first two he hated with a burning passion.

Jazz was..... too slow and Tap gave him a headache that build to the point where Izuku had to wear ear plugs and ignore the teacher. All because he didn't 'have' a Quirk. He did have one but he just doesn't want to show it off and is one of the reasons why he dances alone because his Quirk revolves around music. Izuku was lost in his on world of his mind, blinking when there was an explosion on his desk. Izuku looked up to see Bakugo Katsuki. This made the tired teen sigh as Bakugo started spouting out how 'He is going to UA and he doesn't want a some Quirkless freak going' Izuku just looked at him before speaking up.

"You know, I did apply for three different schools if UA doesn't work also if I can't get into those schools then I have a back up plan and a back plan for my back up. So stop exploding my desk, and listen to the teacher, Bakugo." The teen said, this made everyone silent.

You see the two teens knew each other since they were in diapers, their mothers were friends in school. They use to be close until Bakugo got his Quirk while the other didn't. Sadly the greenette's mother was being selfish and tore down every poster of his favourite hero in his room and forbid him from anything 'Hero' related because he was 'Quirkless'... until Izuku took on dancing and singing. That is when he discovered his Quirk but he never told her since she would force him to make money for her, like how she thinks that she can control his every move. So he had plans, if he does get into UA then he will make sure to avoid his mother, if not then he will keep trying. But if that fails then he will gladly runaway and earn money on the road plus he can help heroes with all of the information that he had gathered over the years. So seeing everyone silent made him inwardly laugh.

"What? I planned ahead, so sue me for thinking." the teen sassed, which made Bakugo's lips twitch upwards a bit.

This made him inwardly laugh.

"Bakugo! Midoriya! Stop this at once and pay attention!" The teacher snapped.

Bakugo saw the greenette roll his eyes before putting his things into his bag, he huffed before sitting down. Through out the day Bakugo watched the greenette, in between classes he would be listening to music some times Bakugo would catch the teen doing a small dance routine behind the school or him humming to a song. To say this confused the teen greatly, so when school came to an end Bakugo was about to confront his ex-childhood friend only for the other to get a phone call. So he decided to listen in after ditching the two extra's.

"Hello?" The teens voice that was once cheery was monotone and cold.

Bakugo could faintly hear the voice on the other side of the phone but knew that it was the others mother.

"Izuku, I want you home now. Your dance teacher has found you a great school that offers everything that you want! It is a Classical Jazz school!" She said, "You will be doing Tap and Jazz, your already good with the Musical theatre so hurry-" Izuku cut her off.

"No that is something that you want, not what I want. Besides I already sent out applications to other schools so I'm not going to a classical school because you said so." Izuku stated, throwing his bag onto his shoulders. "So stop being controlling and stop trying to ruin my life! You already did that when I was five so stop." Izuku said before hanging up on his mother.

Bakugo hid as Izuku walked out of the room with his headphones on and blasting music. When the greenette was gone Bakugo realized the cold hard truth, Izuku lost his freedom and his mother is doing everything in his life.

-

Izuku was practising his dance routine for 'Don't lose your head' from Six: The musical. His arms and legs moved with grace and on the chorus his movements became more childish and playful. So when he heard screams behind him, Izuku suddenly found himself in a pile of slime.

"You will do nicely, better then that other kid." The villain said.

'Crap! I can't get out!!' Izuku thought in fear. 'Somebody help me!'

-

On a building not to far from where Izuku was at Bakugo stood in front of All Might in shock. He had asked the hero if he could help his Ex-childhood friend, and was sadly turned down saying that it wasn't his business to interfere with parenting. Unfortunately the hero had ran out of time and revealed his true form which lead him to explaining what happened and all that gruesome stuff. So when the pro left there were screams echoing in the air which now leads Bakugo to where the same slime Villain that had Attacked him earlier, holding a hostage.

"Why aren't the heroes doing anything?"

"That poor kid, he didn't see the villain coming!"

"It's been three minutes already, it's to painful to watch!"

Bakugo looked at the villain and saw familiar forest green hair, Izuku, was trying to claw his mouth free from the slime. All Might watched as the teen tried to get air, tears fell from his eyes as he watched as the heroes do nothing but watch him struggle. Izuku looked into the crowd and saw his ex-childhood friend, their eyes meet for a split second before the struggling teen started to lose consciousness. Something in Katsuki snaps, blood roaring in his ears as he dashed forward towards the teen. The heroes shouted for him to stop, that added to his need to save Izuku, the stupidly happy teen, the teen who lost his freedom of choice.... the teen that he left behind just for a stupid hero backstory.

"Oi Slime face! Let him go!" Katsuki shouted before setting off an explosion at the villains eye.

"GAHH!! YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!" He roared but was punched in the eye once more causing him to loosen his grip on Izuku.

The ash blond took this chance and grabbed Izuku but the villain didn't like this at all, before he could dodge the villains on coming attack, All Might arrived and Texas Smashed the villain while holding the two teens. Katsuki made sure to hold Izuku's body tightly to keep the other safe from the blast.

"Whoa it's All Might!"

"Where did he come from?"

"Look! It's raining!"

"HA! That's All Might for ya!"

When the heroes finished cleaning up the villain and had him detained they scold Katsuki for doing something reckless before they heard a loud shout from a woman. All the heroes, the News crew and Katsuki saw a green hair woman shouting at Izuku who was slowly coming around.

"You ungrateful brat! I do so much for you and this is how you thank ME!!! That's it! I'm homeschooling you!" Inko shouted.

All Might suddenly knew what young Bakugo meant by helping his ex-friend. Izuku finally came around and looked at his mother before glaring at her.

"I'm sorry... What should I be thanking you for? For being overbearing? For being controlling? For telling me that my dreams are stupid? For mentally and physical abusing me to the point I hate coming home?" Izuku said coldly before standing up, grabbing his bag off of the ground before looking at his mother. "I have nothing to be thankful for since I apparently not 'old enough' to make my own choices." He finished before turning away from a slowly fuming Inko.

"Is this about the school that you you be attending too?" She asked, rage clear in her voice.

The heroes were about to intervene when Izuku spoke up.

"I'm not going to some Classical Jazz school because your too selfish to let me make my own choices." Izuku snapped turning around, "I'm going to see if I can go to UA because I want to be a hero so leave. Me. Alone!" Izuku growled before running from the scene.

Bakugo looked at his aunt and sighed.

"You know Ms. Midoriya, you just blew it with your son. Not even my mom would do that to me." the teen left going after the fuming teen.

All Might followed to make sure that the two were okay and to thank Bakugo for showing him that no matter what a hero is always needed.

~

Izuku made it to the trash filled beach and pulled out thick metal platform that he made a while back, placing it on the ground and set up his speakers and took off his school uniform to reveal his dance clothes underneath. A grey tank top, black basket ball shorts, switching his school shoes that his mother forced him to wear for his favourite red shoes. Izuku turned on his music for Six: The Musical and turned it to 'No Way' and hit play.

Izuku sang as he danced to the beat of the song when the quick rap came on he shuffled before spinning, spinning here and there clapping along before standing still. Hands clasped in a prayer before waiting and did a back flip making him rock the dance floor with style. His dance moves became more childish and fun, his tone was flirtatious and sweet all the while being childish.

Both All Might and Bakugo watched in awe as Izuku did ballet and hip hop all making it look natural, but his voice was on point not to mention the right amount of flirtatiousness, fear and annoyance. The rock part of the song held all of his emotions, when the song ended Izuku was on his knees, hand under his chin while the other in the air.

"D-Izuku?" Katsuki called out.

Izuku flinched before looking up at his ex-friend who ran towards him, Izuku rushed to turn off his music and packed everything and stepped back when he saw how close the other was.

"B-Bakugo? What are you doing here? Did my Mother send you to berate me into going to that stupid school that she wants? Because if you are then I'm sorry but I'm not going." Izuku said, looking done while looking scared.

"No, I completely agree with you, that school sounds lame, you can do better." Izuku looked surprised by this but smiled softly.

"Thanks at least I have someone who agrees with me.... but I'm still trying for UA." Izuku said, before admitting that he was still trying to be a hero.

Bakugo just sighed before looking at the other.

"Well if I can't stop you then I will have to wait and see if you get in then.... even if you are Quirkless." Katsuki said.

Izuku suddenly looked nervous.

"What?"

"Uh... you see... about that.... I... I do have a Quirk...." Izuku said, looking at the ground.

"What?"

All Might just stood there looking at the two teens, he was puzzled to say the least. The greenette was thought as Quirkless but wasn't so the other must have thought that for a long time meaning that this wasn't going to end well if the teen didn't explain.

"Yeah... I got my Quirk around six years old.... but by then my Mother was controlling and degrading me.... if she knew or if she finds out then I'm going to be her only source for income and she'll take all the money make up lies in order to become famous.... I didn't want that." Izuku said sitting on a box. "Because if I gone around school saying that I had a Quirk, the school would have informed her and then you and everyone else would never see me again because she is selfish and greedy to the point I have to stay out of the house for weeks.... not to mention all of the men she dates..." Izuku finished.

Silence.

"Well she is a crappy mother. Heck at least the old hag and old man know that they can't force things on me, I will put up fights if they try." He said before sitting next to the greenette. "But... you could have told me... I would have kept it a secret.... but I know that what I have done to you doesn't.... didn't help you at all...." He said, Izuku looked at the other with shock before sighing.

"Yeah... but you didn't know.... and besides... I still see you as a friend, telling me that I'm weak made me see that you were right. I started going to gyms doing everything I can to stay fit.... I also might have made a goal to clean the beach..." Izuku said, looking sheepish at the end.

This made the other laugh before turning towards the hiding hero.

"You can come out All Might, I know that you followed us." Bakugo said.

Izuku blinked for a moment.

"Uh... All Might is in Tokyo? That is where his Agency is located." Izuku said, looking very confused.

All Might went into his hero form before stepping out before the teens. Izuku blinked a few times before his body trembled with joy, Bakugo smirked slightly at this.

"I see that you noticed! Well I came here to- BLEEEHHH" All Might started strong but his time limit was up.

Izuku looked at the hero with surprise but wasn't surprised... he did his research even hacked into a lot of security cameras to find what happened to a city that was nearly destroyed five years back. So finding out about what happened to the hero was surprising but this confirmed his theory. By the lack of screams and questioning made both All Might and Bakugo worried that Izuku is having a mental break down, when said teen walked up to the hero and lift up All Might's shirt and looked at the scar Izuku nodded.

"Yeah that confirms my theory." He said calmly.

"How are you not freaking out by this?" Katsuki asked, All Might watched with his jaw on the ground.

"Easy, I wanted to now what happened with the 'National Devastation' Five years back, so I hacked into the camera's in the area found ones what weren't destroyed and watched the footage. What I saw shocked me but at the same time I wasn't surprised the Villain had a quirk that allowed him to strengthen his body and had more then one Quirk.... So I'm not surprised that there was a devastating side effect." Izuku explained.

"YOU HACKED THE CAMERAS!!" The two shouted.

"What! My Mother took all my All Might merchandise claiming that All Might is a 'Bad influence' for me! So I'm doing everything in my power to one up her in spite because do you know how hard finding a therapist who is effective and cheep? It's hard!" Izuku snapped.

"I have to say... you are very smart and sly when it comes to heroes...." All Might said.

"Heh, you should see the notebooks that he has.... if his mom didn't throw them out..." Katsuki said.

"Yeah I still have them, I hid them under the floor boards and I have Number 13 with me.... speaking of which," Izuku said, pulling out a light blue book out of thin air and turning to a blank page. "Can I get your Autograph please." Izuku politely asked.

"Why not, you know half of my fans would try to rip my hair or my hero costume for their 'Collections', so it is nice to have someone ask." All Might said.

Both teens shuddered at the mental image of All Might covered in claw marks and his uniform torn. They chatted a bit longer before All Might offered to train the two, though secretly trying to decided which of the two he would give one for all too. After an hour All Might had to leave, so Izuku and Katsuki started to head home since Izuku's was closer to the beach then Katsuki's. But when they reached Izuku's place there was a police car there with a pro standing outside of the car, the teens were confused by this but Izuku needed to go home so he walked towards the entrance of the apartment.

"Midoriya Izuku?" The pro hero, Kamui Woods, asked.

Izuku looked at him and nodded, the hero sighed as the police officer came out of the car with a sad look in his eyes. Katsuki moved closer to Izuku, who saw slowly paling.

"Your mother refused arrest and she has locked herself in the apartment, we can't enter without doing damage so would you assist us?" The officer asked.

Izuku was silent, he knew eventually his mother would get arrested but this.... this made it a sad reality.

"S-sure... come on...." Izuku said, trembling slightly as he entered the building, she's going to be angry.

~

Hello!! This is a Bnha story that I have been working on since around March I think and I have noticed that there are some stories where Izuku has a voice quirk and where he dances but it is hard to find some so I decided to write my own :3 I hope that you all like it!!

-Dawn

(I don't own anything but the story plot!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 489 20
[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the new one. It has the same name and cover...
64.2K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
84.5K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
64.7K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...