Re: "What is Goth?" by Aicirj...

Od LeffeBlonde

My first try at analyzing and critisizing some 'Goth' stories/guides etc. "What is Goth?" by Aicirjade https... Více

-

29 0 0
Od LeffeBlonde

I know the person who posted the story just copied it somewhere else and pasted it to wattpad but frankly, I don't care. I do have to say that it's funny that some girl in glasses and a scene haircut thinks it's CoOl to know what goth is. (she doesn't)

It's not contemporary, it was a youth subculture, and it began in the mid to late 80s. Joy Division is not goth, but it did greatly influenced the scene.

Industrial and neoclassical are not goth.

NONE OF THIS MAKES YOU GOTH. This advice should be named "How to look edgy" not "How to be a goth". Sigh, I'm so tired of clueless people thinking this is what makes you goth and when faced with facts they screech "Gatekeeper"! F##k off.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.9K 2.2K 18
ආදරේ කියන්නෙ හුත්තක්. එච්චරයි __සිතුම් ආකාෂ් ෆ්‍රනෑන්ඩෝ
21.4K 696 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...